My Mk677 log 2016

migseattle

Awards
S4 is somewhat suppressive (not as much as LGD though) so don't jump back too soon. Let your natural test recover and all the other hormones find their balance again.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Yeh I will. Only gonna be a short 6 week cycle. 5 on 2 off at 50mg.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Just a update guys. Been off lgd for 6 weeks and feel like my libido is still low and my nuts are painful. Also cramping still from my lower abs when I try train them. Will get a blood test to see what the hell is going on

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear bro, yes definitely get bloods and talk to a doctor if there's no improvement soon. Have no idea why you're cramping. How far into your LGD run did it start to become a problem? I take it you're not on MK at the moment during your cut?

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear bro, yes definitely get bloods and talk to a doctor if there's no improvement soon. Have no idea why you're cramping. How far into your LGD run did it start to become a problem? I take it you're not on MK at the moment during your cut?
Started cramping around week 5. Getting bloods Tommorrow. No not on mk cause of the bloat and hunger.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Did blood test yesterday 2 weeks post pct. results should be in few days

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Blood test results are in. Everything is fine. Test gone up to 25 post pct. was 2.6 post cycle lol. Cholesterol is back to normal and liver is on the decline. Doctor was shocked how I recovered in such a small amount of time.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all you guys that helped me out with pct it really worked out perfect. You guys rock

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Blood test results are in. Everything is fine. Test gone up to 25 post pct. was 2.6 post cycle lol. Cholesterol is back to normal and liver is on the decline. Doctor was shocked how I recovered in such a small amount of time.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all you guys that helped me out with pct it really worked out perfect. You guys rock
EDIT: Missed your comment about the liver results.

I am surprised, I had not seen LGD affecting liver function like that. Maybe it was the MK?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LGD affects lipids negatively. It's in the research I have read. GW reverses this.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
LGD affects lipids negatively. It's in the research I have read. GW reverses this.
right, lipids (HDL, LDL), but not liver function, that I had read or seen,

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Then I think this isn't a SARM rather a prohormone instead.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Yeh did effect liver bad. Doctor said it was on the decline. Said you'll be back to Normal within 3 months

migseattle

Awards
Yeh did effect liver bad. Doctor said it was on the decline. Said you'll be back to Normal within 3 months
Tudca is great to heal the liver. Or Udca without the T lol if you can get it. LGD affected my liver a bit too and 3 weeks of Udca took care of it.

Glad to see that you've recovered so well otherwise.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Tudca is great to heal the liver. Or Udca without the T lol if you can get it. LGD affected my liver a bit too and 3 weeks of Udca took care of it.

Glad to see that you've recovered so well otherwise.
Yeh I have Tudca took it throughout pct. but stopped now. Still got half a bottle.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 1: dosed in morning, took off to work. 3 hrs later started getting random erections lol. Not sure if it's from mk677 but weird. Was my off day from lifting. Nothing else to report.
What brand ?

Beanskilla666

Awards
Day 16/17/18/19 mk677. day 7/8/9/10 LDG: ok guys so my weight is 193.5lbs (+8lbs). I have been on 10mgs of ldg for 4 days now. I haven't trained for like a week. I have been not well. I am experiencing this tightness in my chest on the left side near my heart. It's like a sharp pain. I'm too scared to train. I might have to go see a doctor about this. Also I am experiencing my nervous system is vibrating. I feel my nerves are not calm. Not sure what this may be. I am having super super heavy sleeps that it's hard to wake up from. I do dream but never remember them. I wake up feeling not rested and I'm also very very lethargic. I have pretty much zero energy. I have to force myself to get in the gym everytime I go. It's starting to get old. Lethargy seems to be way better when I have my off days with mk677 but still there. My diet has been half half. I haven't been eating enough even though I'm starving. When I get home from work all I want to do is just sleep. Coffee really doesn't do anything for energy. I don't wanna take a pre workout. Is there anything I can do to combat the laziness??
I’ve got the exact same thing with my chest. How did u get rid of it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ohfloh23 IGF-1/GH 22
IGF-1/GH 5
djbombsquad Supplement Logs 37
Supplements 0
4evafit Anabolics 0