My Mk677 log 2016

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 16 pct: lowered dose today to 25mg clomid and 10mg nolva. Felt ok in my leg workout yesterday. Nothing majorly different. I did cramp in my forearms during squats but not sure if was cause aromasin dose. This morning bought a splitter so now I can get more accurate doses. Thanks for the recommendation guys. Today is a rest day from training. Will report back in couple days.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Quick update :

I am experiencing muscle spasms while chilling in my left lat and left quad for no reason.

I agree I'm very bad with drinking water. I hate it.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Just got Back from a push workout. Damn cramping up real bad. Tris and lower abs again. Is this due to the aromasin?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Just got Back from a push workout. Damn cramping up real bad. Tris and lower abs again. Is this due to the aromasin?
How much water are you drinking? Maybe supplement with taurine

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
If I had to drink 2 gallons/day, I would not be able to eat anything. Literally.

jmaplewood

Awards
Brawndo is better, it's got electrolytes.

Seriously though, I'm about 1.5 gal a day, sometimes more.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Brawndo is better, it's got electrolytes.

Seriously though, I'm about 1.5 gal a day, sometimes more.
Same here. Just call me sir pees a lot.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Coffee is a diuretic. Lol. You need to drink water.

Try flavoring. I use an intra or pwo drink mix.

1.5-2 gallons per day is easy after a week. I use a 2 liter bottle. Keep filling.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol. I believe in you bro.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Quick update :

I am experiencing muscle spasms while chilling in my left lat and left quad for no reason.

I agree I'm very bad with drinking water. I hate it.
Get better pumps if u drink plenty of water! ??

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Drinking enough water is something I wasn't good at either. Definitely a marked improvement in recovery and performance by staying extra hydrated. Taking creatine will remind you to stay hydrated as will extra KFC.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 21 pct: weight is down to 206.5lbs. Still feeling strong and energetic. Aromsin has zero effect on me. Doesn't feel like I'm taking anything. Libido is still down but getting better slowly I guess. Look leaner and still full. 1 week left to finish pct. I will get bloods about a week or do after last dose to see where I'm at. Can't wait to get shredded off my face.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 21 pct: weight is down to 206.5lbs. Still feeling strong and energetic. Aromsin has zero effect on me. Doesn't feel like I'm taking anything. Libido is still down but getting better slowly I guess. Look leaner and still full. 1 week left to finish pct. I will get bloods about a week or do after last dose to see where I'm at. Can't wait to get shredded off my face.
Hell yeah buddy!!! Good to see the strength is still up. You're going to do bloods that soon? Idk for sure but it seems you'd want to wait a month or two.. I could be wrong here. Clomid has a crazy long half life

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Yeh wanna do bloods for fun. To see how my body responded to the pct

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Yeh wanna do bloods for fun. To see how my body responded to the pct
Will you post them? I'm super curious to see what your lipids look like; I've read that they bounce back pretty fast from LGD. I gotta get bloods done myself but it's a pain in the ass cause I live in the middle of nowhere. I got an annual scheduled in Jan so I'll see what's up then.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys just got my final body fat % measured finally. I lost 3kg (6lbs) of lean mass and gained 0.2%bf . I guess that was to be expected due to low test. I have been training harder then normal and feel and look leaner but I'm not lol. I guess I lost a lot of water weight when I came off the mk 677. Anyway still happy with my results.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Will you post them? I'm super curious to see what your lipids look like; I've read that they bounce back pretty fast from LGD. I gotta get bloods done myself but it's a pain in the ass cause I live in the middle of nowhere. I got an annual scheduled in Jan so I'll see what's up then.
Will post them for sure bro. Yeh ugly when you are far away from doc.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about losing a bit of muscle. You should be able to gain back your losses quickly after PCT. Muscle memory is a wonderful thing (provided cycle gains are within your natural genetic potential)
Get into the GW501516 and the fat will fall off. Very noticeable boost in endurance IME.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about losing a bit of muscle. You should be able to gain back your losses quickly after PCT. Muscle memory is a wonderful thing (provided cycle gains are within your natural genetic potential)
Get into the GW501516 and the fat will fall off. Very noticeable boost in endurance IME.
Can't wait to hit it.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 25 pct: 2 days to go guys. Yesterday was my first workout in 7 days . Been super busy. Feeling good. Energy and strength are solid. Sleep like a baby. Libido is low/moderate. Still dosing aromasin 12.5mg eod. Only thing I notice from the days I take it is cramping when I train on that day. I accidentally took 20mg of volva today instead 10mg. Thought it was Clomid. Was half asleep . Gonna wait 2 weeks after pct and do a blood test. Depending on the results will determine when I start my s4/gw shred cycle. How long should I wait between cycles ?

jmaplewood

Awards
Generally time on + pct = time off, so if you ran a 12 week cycle + 4 week pct, off time would be 16 weeks.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, LGD is very suppressive as you've found out. Same rule of thumb applies. I don't think steroids are harsher in general (depends on the compound) it's just a marketing ploy to push sarms IMO. As a suggestion you could fill the gap waiting for your next cycle by setting up an effective natty cut in the down time GW+MK (If you can deal with the hunger) and perhaps a natty test booster. Throw in a good intra workout product and a staple like creatine to give you an extra kick in the gym alongside the GW. Add caffeine as a cheap effective metabolic boost. Hit the gym hard with some high volume and the fat should fall off in no time even without the S4.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
4evafit... what are ya thinking of running for your next cycle? Are you gonna go big and run some AAS or are you going to stick with SARMS?

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, LGD is very suppressive as you've found out. Same rule of thumb applies. I don't think steroids are harsher in general (depends on the compound) it's just a marketing ploy to push sarms IMO. As a suggestion you could fill the gap waiting for your next cycle by setting up an effective natty cut in the down time GW+MK (If you can deal with the hunger) and perhaps a natty test booster. Throw in a good intra workout product and a staple like creatine to give you an extra kick in the gym alongside the GW. Add caffeine as a cheap effective metabolic boost. Hit the gym hard with some high volume and the fat should fall off in no time even without the S4.
That's sounds good but no mk. I was starving my brains out lol. I don't wanna lose muscle during my cut. When I have shred in the past I get lean but look like a skinny emo kid.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
4evafit... what are ya thinking of running for your next cycle? Are you gonna go big and run some AAS or are you going to stick with SARMS?
Nah bro. No aas. Just stick to sarms they seem to be working really well for me. Wanted to run s4/gw for 4-6 weeks

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
That's sounds good but no mk. I was starving my brains out lol. I don't wanna lose muscle during my cut. When I have shred in the past I get lean but look like a skinny emo kid.
lol yeah I'm doing all I can to prevent an emo transformation at the moment. I do think the MK is helping out there. I don't get too much in the way of hunger on MK though. I suppose minimal muscle loss isn't a big deal if you're going to run a cycle after anyway and blow up. No doubt sarm's have treated you very well in the gains department.

Robistro

Awards
Nah bro. No aas. Just stick to sarms they seem to be working really well for me. Wanted to run s4/gw for 4-6 weeks
Have you ever taken the oral form of mk677? From what I was aware of....you COULD Run it year round...

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever taken the oral form of mk677? From what I was aware of....you COULD Run it year round...
Yeh I did in beginning of this log. For 4 weeks.
Hunger wasn't as bad with pills. That could be a good idea.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Pct end result:

So guys have completed 4 weeks of pct. i feel ok and my libido seems to be much much better. I will get a blood test 2 weeks from today to see how it's all looking.
My post pct weight is 202.3lbs (91.8kgs) so I lost about 10lbs (5kgs). I feel and look smaller. Should I continue with aromasin at 12.5mg eod? Or is that enough ? Also do I have symptoms of gyno? My nipples look saggy. Here are some pics.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Still looking huge compared to when you started LGD. Damn good results. I don't see symptoms of gyno. Do you feel anything? Itchy nips? lump developing? If not probably nothing worth worrying about. Also if you have any nolva left over that'd control any rebound gyno if it were to come up from dropping aromasin. You could also get bloods to see where you're E levels are at. Personally I'd just stop and see how you feel without it.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Still looking huge compared to when you started LGD. Damn good results. I don't see symptoms of gyno. Do you feel anything? Itchy nips? lump developing? If not probably nothing worth worrying about. Also if you have any nolva left over that'd control any rebound gyno if it were to come up from dropping aromasin. You could also get bloods to see where you're E levels are at. Personally I'd just stop and see how you feel without it.
Thanks bro. Yeh I am happy with the results. Let's just hope I can hold onto it. I do need to clean my diet up a lot. I eat rubbish on a daily bases . Nah man no itchy nipples or lumps. Just seems soft. Maybe cause my bodyfat%. Yeh still have heaps of nolva and clomid left. What is the benefit of continuing aromasin solo for a extra 2 weeks like was advise earlier in this log ? Will my test increase more ?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
What is the benefit of continuing aromasin solo for a extra 2 weeks like was advise earlier in this log ? Will my test increase more ?
The thinking is that the SERMS are causing an increase in test which also means an increase in estrogen, so tanking your e levels is a method of controlling potentially higher levels of e.

Honestly I decided to stop taking exem myself. I finished my SERMS on Wednesday and was going to continue exem e3d but noticed that it's making me unbelievably tired.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys just ordered a bottle of gw. Gonna start dosing it to help maintain my muscle as I start to shred for summer. Will see how blood test results go in 2 weeks and might add s4 4 weeks into gw.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ohfloh23 IGF-1/GH 22
IGF-1/GH 5
djbombsquad Supplement Logs 37
Supplements 0
4evafit Anabolics 0