tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I ran it i felt it had more of an energistic effect than anabolic, that is, it increased my work capacity and enthusiasm. Also, its not suppressive so good for go during PCT.
This.

Laxo, imo is more of a adoptogen and is better suited for overreaching phases of training or higher volume.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Did you ever get AB cramps before your cycle? Feeling good in PCT is good enough. You may even gain some strength/size during PCT as your T levels climb. Around 3rd week into PCT I noticed strength increases and been on the up and up since then. Sadly Nolva has delivered more gains than the andro cycle itself. Libido has come online a week after finishing PCT in my case. Just running AD-3 and MK at 6.5mg now.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Laxo does diddly for me too. If I'd have seen that misinformed turd sandwich from Bios3training pushing it on YT I'd have never tried it. Steroid alternative, yeah right!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was thinking maybe you were compromising spine (i get ab cramps when my back is out) but pretty unlikely during cable crunch. All I can think of is its either epic pumps or a weak serratus anterior (is it on one side only?) allowing floating ribs to move when they shouldn't be.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
No cramps pre cycle ever. I'm assuming it's the lgd. But surely it should be out of my system now ? That's interesting. So nolva gave you good strength gains? My libido is still way down.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Yeah LGD should be out but I'd imagine your blood panel is still messed up at this point so it could be any number of factors causing the cramping. Yes, I am seeing significant strength gains starting around week 3 of PCT and continuing on since I've dropped it. Great pumps and energy in general. I'm writing off my andro cycle as BUNK though.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 pct: so yesterday after work I went for a 4km hike for some photography. Was a good Cardio session and I sweat like crazy. When I got home I was abnormally exhausted and crashed on the couch for 5 hrs. Woke up with a irregular heartbeat. I have noticed shortness of breath In the last few days. Feels like my heart is beating slower. I feel very very tired and feel like gonna get sick. Trying my best not to. I haven't been eating much as my appetite has disappeared. My weight is down a few pounds and I look noticeably smaller. Anyone having that heart issue? Can this be the clomid?

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Don't know but it's possible you're overdoing it? Irregular heartbeat is something I get when I'm overtrained not to mention sleepiness. I understand there are those who recommend keeping up the intensity in PCT but it makes little sense to me. It makes a lot more sense to rest a stressed out body. Someone from my local gym with years anabolic experience recommended a simple recipe he uses for recovery. On Cycle x2 natty workload, PCT cut down to half natty workload first 2 weeks then bump back up to normal natty.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Don't know but it's possible you're overdoing it? Irregular heartbeat is something I get when I'm overtrained not to mention sleepiness. I understand there are those who recommend keeping up the intensity in PCT but it makes little sense to me. It makes a lot more sense to rest a stressed out body. Someone from my local gym with years anabolic experience recommended a simple recipe he uses for recovery. On Cycle x2 natty workload, PCT cut down to half natty workload first 2 weeks then bump back up to normal natty.
No not at all. I'm doing push/pull/legs for my pct training. But I have long rest between workouts. I rest between 2-3 days before hitting it again. I go how my body feels. I did pull workout on Saturday. Today is Tuesday and I'm gonna hit legs. So it's not that. Maybe my diet has caught up to me. I do eat a lot of garbage.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear you're taking care of yourself training. Diet may contribute. Hard to self diagnose with so many factors involved. I'd just keep tabs on your heart rate and BP and if things get out of hand don't hesitate to go see a GP. Hopefully you'll feel better in a few days. Apparently the first couple weeks of PCT can be a tough hurdle.

BTW, what's the TUDCA for? Future cycle. Got a bottle of the same from ebay

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. No it's for now. My liver is stuffed lol. Thought it might help.

migseattle

Awards
I bet that the loss of appetite and you feeling smaller and lighter has to do with the fact that you stopped the MK677. You were probably used to the constant hunger it causes and also that fullness and perma-pump feeling due to glycogen retention and positive nitrogen balance, all caused by our friend MK.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
I bet that the loss of appetite and you feeling smaller and lighter has to do with the fact that you stopped the MK677. You were probably used to the constant hunger it causes and also that fullness and perma-pump feeling due to glycogen retention and positive nitrogen balance, all caused by our friend MK.
I agree

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I hear that. The MK is not making my cut easier. If my will power fails I am going for a Giants feast at KFC

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 pct: still feel low energy. I think I'm developing some acne on my back. Not sure if it's just rash from shaving. I managed to finally drag my ass in the gym after 3 days off. Doing legs but have zero energy. Wish me luck to get through it.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
GL bro!

PCT sounds rough, not looking forward to it

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 pct: still feel low energy. I think I'm developing some acne on my back. Not sure if it's just rash from shaving. I managed to finally drag my ass in the gym after 3 days off. Doing legs but have zero energy. Wish me luck to get through it.
4evafit.. we seem to be having similar experiences in PCT. I'm day 15 now and think I'm turning the corner.

I think LGD is super harsh on the system and the sides are downplayed cause it's a SARM. The good news is that recovery is generally faster from what I've read. I was having the same heart issues a couple days ago and was concerned but they're going away more and more each day.

Take training slowly and listen to your body. If you take longer to recover between sets, fck it man, just try to get the same weight up. I'd keep cardio to low intensity and let your body adjust.

If you discontinued MK I bet your loosing the bloat. Sh1t will get better bro

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
4evafit.. we seem to be having similar experiences in PCT. I'm day 15 now and think I'm turning the corner.

I think LGD is super harsh on the system and the sides are downplayed cause it's a SARM. The good news is that recovery is generally faster from what I've read. I was having the same heart issues a couple days ago and was concerned but they're going away more and more each day.

Take training slowly and listen to your body. If you take longer to recover between sets, fck it man, just try to get the same weight up. I'd keep cardio to low intensity and let your body adjust.

If you discontinued MK I bet your loosing the bloat. Sh1t will get better bro
Wow that's Interesting bro. You too have that heart thing? So your 5 days ahead of me. Cool.
Can't wait till it gets better.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Wow that's Interesting bro. You too have that heart thing? So your 5 days ahead of me. Cool.
Can't wait till it gets better.
Yeah I was feeling winded doing moderate weight sets.. like on rep 5 of deadlifting 225... heart would beat hard and I was short of breath. Felt like when I was 230lbs and first started exercising. I think it's lipids.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 pct: feeling much better with regards to the heart palpitations and the low energy level. Hit a great push workout today. It's hard to tell if my libido is getting better or not due to some stuff going on in my personal life that I'm dealing with. So feel sad and uninterested in women ATM.
This is more or less the half way mark of my pct so here is some update pics on how I'm looking:

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still looking great!

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 pct: feel really really good guys. After 2 weeks my weight is at 208.8 lbs (94.7kgs). Libido is coming back real good. Just a question when do I lower dose of nolva? I've been 2 weeks on nolva at 20mg and 50mg of clomid for 1 week?

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Lower Nolva, since you used it for two weeks already. Usually, you start Nolva/clomid at the same time and you do 20/20/10/10 and 50/50/25/25. Although lowering Clomid now as well and finishing them at the same time is possible.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Lower Nolva, since you used it for two weeks already. Usually, you start Nolva/clomid at the same time and you do 20/20/10/10 and 50/50/25/25. Although lowering Clomid now as well and finishing them at the same time is possible.
Ok thanks for that

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to go hit legs should I pop a 25mg dose to see what happens

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Razor blade or sharp knife... just cut it in half

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Ok shaved some off the big piece. Just took it. Will report back any changes noticed. So should I start 12.5mg eod from now till end of pct (2weeks) ?

I'm gonna lower nolva dose tomorrow to 10mg

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Ok shaved some off the big piece. Just took it. Will report back any changes noticed. So should I start 12.5mg eod from now till end of pct (2weeks) ?

I'm gonna lower nolva dose tomorrow to 10mg
Go eod for 4 wks. So 2wks after cessation of SERMS

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
And I really wouldn't worry if the pills aren't exact brother... I mean +\- a mg isn't gonna be that big a deal... at least I wouldn't think so

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Ok no worries. Gotta try find better way of cutting them in half.
You could also get a pill splitter from the pharmacy... they're very cheap.. a couple USD here in the land of the free

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I reduced my SERMS at the same time although I started nolva a week later... I think it just makes it easier you know what I mean?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Any reason you got TUDCA instead of Ar1micare Pro?

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
A dollar each at the local chemist. They come in different colours too. Steroid blue is the ****

To each their own. For a more complete product I'd go CEL cycle assist as an alternative to Ar1macare Pro personally. It's lacking TUDCA but comparing doses it would work out same price to get CEL cycle assist plus OL TUDCA. There's only 200mg TUDCA in Ar1macare Pro so a bottle of OL TUDCA at 250mg would last 4 months! Spoilt for choices really. Sounds like you're bouncing back just fine any way. Don't think you'd need anything more.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
You could also get a pill splitter from the pharmacy... they're very cheap.. a couple USD here in the land of the free
This ^^^^ was going to be my suggestion as well :D

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Lol never heard of a pill splitter. That's a awesome idea. Will go pharmacy today

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ohfloh23 IGF-1/GH 22
IGF-1/GH 5
djbombsquad Supplement Logs 37
Supplements 0
4evafit Anabolics 0