My last week of Dermacrine stack, Then My PCT/ Needtobuildmuscle Log:)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
WheyToBuild is delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm super busy, need to sleep real soon, got to get up in 6 hours for the tounry, I know I'm behind a couple days but I'll be sure to post everything when I come back from the tounry:D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thusday I put lots of rounds of grappling in, it was a crazy session, ate very low cal, low carb.

Friday rested up, only had a couple protein shakes with water and 4 peices of fish, it sucked lol

SATURDAY!!!- tourny day!!! I'll be honest, my muscles and joints were hurting bad, but my mind and determination wanted it more then anything, I went against some pretty good guys, but I'm relentless and took 1st home:D

Here is some pics my wifey took:)

The 1 guy almost got me in a guillotine, when I mean almost, It was super tight, I would never tap, but I was hoping for his arm to gas out before I pass out cause he was squeezing hard and his arm gassed:D

Attachments

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
That a BOY, I know you could bring home the W, good shizzz!!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That a BOY, I know you could bring home the W, good shizzz!!!!
Thanks Bro!!!

I'm super Pumped, I wanna focus on a lot of stand up and conditioning for a bit now, maybe 6 weeks, still adding in grappling tho, but after about 6 weeks I'm gonna look for another grappling tourny or amateur mma fight.

I'll see how everything goes with training, but if I do another grappling tourny after that one I will focus on competing in mma fights.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nice bro, keep training hard and focusing on what is in front of you!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My NeedToBuildMuscle Final Review!!!

The MMA Stack!!!

HCGenertate
5 cap serving
Fadogia Agrestis.................1000
Fenugreek PE (50% testofen).....1000
3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran....500
Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestre: 500mg
Vitamin E.......................200
LJ:100..........................100
Zinc............................7mg

10 out of 10- I give HCGenerate a perfect 10, I perfer 10 caps, love taking 5 caps pre-workout, best natty T-booster IMO, amazing ingredent profile, the best of the best ingredents!
It really helped me maintain strength while cutting lots of weight and also gave me sick workouts!!! Plus Libido was NUTS!!!

Need2slin
2 cap serving size
450mg gymnema sylvestre, a whopping 75 percent gymnemic acids!!
250mg Acetyl L-carnatine
200mg NaR-ALA
200mg L-norvaline
90mg Coleus forskholi, 20 percent forskolin.
30mg synephrine HCI
18mg Banaba leaf.

10 out of 10- I feel Need2slin is the best for recomping and getting extra carbs while cutting, gave some really good pumps as well, not as good as P-slin pumps, but didn't bloat like P-slin and cuts much better, also worked better then Glycobol for me.

And an extra note it didn't bother my stomach what so ever, I know Glycobol did and Anabolic Pumps went right through me.

N2KTS
Mixed Berry flavor
Serving size 1 level scoop
Synergistic complex blend 3653.33mg
(caffeine,theophylline from guarana) dimethylamylamine,dibenzo(A,c) cycloocten-6-oi,5,6,7,8-, tetrahydro-1-2-3,10,11,12-hexamethoxy-6-7-dimethyl, stereoisomer (schizandrol A), Arginine alhpa-ketoglutarate (AAKG), Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine

10 out of 10- I've tried many pre-workout supplements, and N2KTS wins hands down. Nuff said.

GEAR
Each capsule contains:

Super plasma protein: 250mg
Hydrolized Caseinate aminos: 100mg
Whey Fraction complex: 100mg
BCAA's: 525mg
Aminogen and Bromalain: 50mg

7 out of 10- I felt like it was working good, but I do perfer having RPG, Xtend or Purple Wraath through out the day. But still a solid product, I will give it another shot in the future.

Wheytobuildmuscle
(1 scoop = 28g)
calories- 111
fat- 2g
carbs- 2g
protein- 22g

10 out of 10- Best tasting Protein IMO and also love the low fat and low carbs.

Sustain Alpha
Trans-Resveratrol (99% pure - emodin free)
162 mg
7,8-Benzoflavone (99%)
108 mg
Aromatic oil blend
21 mg

10 out of 10- I really feel it also boosted Libido up real high with the HCGenerate and also feel it helped along with recomp and performance.

Thoughts
On this stack I really had some amazing training, I went up to 198lbs-208lbs on Dermacrine when Bulking and then with the NeedToBuildMuscle stack I went from 208lbs-184lbs for my tounry, I feel like the N2BM stack and Sustain Alpha worked better for me then the Dermacrine did, I was able to cut cals by A LOT and drop lots of fat and by the end I was lifting pretty much the same weight I was lifting at 208lbs.

I'm very happy with NeedToBuildMuscle and Primordial performance, I feel like they are the 2 best supplement companies out there.
I'm will be using both companies supplements in the future.

I plan on doing a fat burning stack next with in a few weeks, which I won't be logging, but after that 6 week stack, I will log the stack after that.

Which will be Dermacrine LV, AndroHard, GPLC, N2KTS etc

But untill then Imma train my ass off get more hours in at work and enter another tourny, get Gold again:D Then I will log that stack which will be my pre amatuer mma fight stack:D

Thanks for everyone that followed along:)!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[COLOR*********][/COLOR]

Love it bro :sombrero:
I'll have to give that night time stack a shot sometime!

Naa I don't want a refund you sent it on the house so weather it was a diff texture or not I still enjoyed the free protein:) Thanks bro!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review bro!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Great review!!! Very Informative!! ALWAYS TOP NOTCH BRUTHA!!! WOOO!!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Now thats how you kill that sh*t my man. NTBM stile!!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update- Looks to me that I have got a little bit of gyno coming up on the left nipple the last few days, never had it before.

I'm guessing it may be from the Dermacrine, maybe it was too soon for me to be taking Dermacrine or HCG(double doesed and sustain alpha) stacks at the age of 21, I'm not really sure.

All I know is it's a bit freaky, I started taking Topical Formestane, 2 pumps in the morning and 2 pumps at night on my chest, I also ordered Erase, hopefully these AI's work...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Update- Looks to me that I have got a little bit of gyno coming up on the left nipple the last few days, never had it before.

I'm guessing it may be from the Dermacrine, maybe it was too soon for me to be taking Dermacrine or HCG(double doesed and sustain alpha) stacks at the age of 21, I'm not really sure.

All I know is it's a bit freaky, I started taking Topical Formestane, 2 pumps in the morning and 2 pumps at night on my chest, I also ordered Erase, hopefully these AI's work...
Its from the Derma bro, just keep using the form, and def go 4 caps of Erase.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its from the Derma bro, just keep using the form, and def go 4 caps of Erase.
damn 4 caps, gamer said it made his joints really dry, should I try stacking Erase and Formestane? like 2 caps of Erase and 1 pump of Formestane on the chest?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn 4 caps, gamer said it made his joints really dry, should I try stacking Erase and Formestane? like 2 caps of Erase and 1 pump of Formestane on the chest?
2 pumps on chest and 2 caps erase. gamer is using a higher dosed erase.

btw-i remember some of the stacks you have been using-i think i remember warning you that you were over doing it, lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 pumps on chest and 2 caps erase. gamer is using a higher dosed erase.

btw-i remember some of the stacks you have been using-i think i remember warning you that you were over doing it, lol.
I will stick to that protocol when I get Erase thank!

I do remember you telling me that, I was just thinking to the other day **** I should have listened to ya, but I guess ya got to be young and stupid to be old and wise lol

I'm in the stupid stage of course lol, but now I have learned, my future stacks won't be so crazy, what I have learn't from this is theres no rush for test boosting supps at 21 years old lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will stick to that protocol when I get Erase thank!

I do remember you telling me that, I was just thinking to the other day **** I should have listened to ya, but I guess ya got to be young and stupid to be old and wise lol

I'm in the stupid stage of course lol, but now I have learned, my future stacks won't be so crazy, what I have learn't from this is theres no rush for test boosting supps at 21 years old lol
if overdoing it on test boosters is the worst thing you do at that age, you have me beat by a longshot, lol. you will be ok, you just got a little overeager.:bigok:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if overdoing it on test boosters is the worst thing you do at that age, you have me beat by a longshot, lol. you will be ok, you just got a little overeager.:bigok:
lol, true true!

I got to say, I did a little workout today and ya gotta love the aggression from Formestane, I'm interested to see how Erase will compare to Formestane.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol, true true!

I got to say, I did a little workout today and ya gotta love the aggression from Formestane, I'm interested to see how Erase will compare to Formestane.
me too, my friend...me too.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update- looks like the Formestane has helped, no more pain in the nipple and it's not as swollen, but still a bit swollen I find.

ugh still waiting for my order, I ordered from nutra thursday, they didn't send it out untill yesterday, I asked for 1-3 days shipping which I paid for...and they ended up sending it out through USPS which is now gonna take like 2 weeks cause there so damn slow!

Now I guess I just wait.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Update- looks like the Formestane has helped, no more pain in the nipple and it's not as swollen, but still a bit swollen I find.

ugh still waiting for my order, I ordered from nutra thursday, they didn't send it out untill yesterday, I asked for 1-3 days shipping which I paid for...and they ended up sending it out through USPS which is now gonna take like 2 weeks cause there so damn slow!

Now I guess I just wait.
Glad to hear forma worked well for you. Hopefully your stuff comes in soon.