love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hopefully all is well I hate to hear that. I’m currently at work so post are short but later on I plan on going deep throttle into the last year ... winning and losing some battles but hey starting with a clean slate is a must. Realizing the gym is my serenity it’s time to close certain chapters and begin a new journey ... let the fun begin.
Sounds like quite a story/journey! Hopefully things are on the upside for you now! Everything is well now! Thank you! Just had to have a couple of minor surgeries. God is good though- worked it all out.

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I got called into work at 0200 ... I was gonna go into this wild adventure of my life story tonight but sleep it is... let’s put it this way instead of collecting cats I’ve decided to collect old taxidermy like the crusty ones! I mean lol I’ll take some pictures tomorrow and post my weight etc and life goals

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looking strong!!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well.... let’s try this again.
how the **** have you been??

I saw a few posts, thought I recognise that name then saw the tongue out picture and it’s you 😂😂

good to see you back posting x

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how the **** have you been??

I saw a few posts, thought I recognise that name then saw the tongue out picture and it’s you 😂😂

good to see you back posting x
Oh it’s me! Lol. I’m good still working on getting myself on track work ... Onlyfans denied me so... I came home :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome Home ! Now we just need to find HairyGrandpa and we can get the band back together !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well I aloud myself to fall for some bs making mula from sitting on kiwis and stuff. SMH Glad to be back honestly. Yes please I need some family time :)
I'm not sure what to make of this, but OK ...................

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure what to make of this, but OK ...................
Well... it was a bust. Ever see my 600 pound life? The women that say they are a byproduct of eating wearing lingerie and selling that to well to each their own... apparently it’s a thing squishing fruit with your buns hun.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
..?..

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok Folks, Time to Check In !

Rocket - Here !

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We are gonna let it go it’s for the best ... lol so catch me up where is the gang etc??
yeah I’ve seen the fruits thing, by seen i mean I’m aware of it, not that I’ve paid for it 😂 I’m twisted as they come but that doesn’t do it for me.

HGP hasn’t been on for a while. He has a massive health scare last year/year before that (needed a triple heart bypass) but he checked in briefly to let us know he was ok afterwards.

kleen made a reappearance last year for a bit but haven’t heard from him for months either.

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah I’ve seen the fruits thing, by seen i mean I’m aware of it, not that I’ve paid for it I’m twisted as they come but that doesn’t do it for me.

HGP hasn’t been on for a while. He has a massive health scare last year/year before that (needed a triple heart bypass) but he checked in briefly to let us know he was ok afterwards.

kleen made a reappearance last year for a bit but haven’t heard from him for months either.
Lol ... you gotta fill me in on this fruit thing. Btw I decided during COVID and being a nurse and all that ... well I just was gonna just be a hooker or something and someone suggested onlyfans I seriously got denied lmao ..

So ...

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah I’ve seen the fruits thing, by seen i mean I’m aware of it, not that I’ve paid for it I’m twisted as they come but that doesn’t do it for me.

So I’m guessing we all finally escaped his dark dungeon of mystical pleasures and stuff. I miss him

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I’m guessing we all finally escaped his dark dungeon of mystical pleasures and stuff. I miss him
i miss him, and i missed you...good to see you posting again!!! :)

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey DC, hows thing brother?
They going brother got the gym up and going, and it's warming up now. Had some issues with it in the winter, and the few workouts I did get in where really cold. Lol

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SUP...Gotta always look I don't get notifications anymore for here.
You know what! Neither do I now that you mention that and I gotta be careful she likes to double post a lot as well. So over the last three weeks I have been in the process of crowning my teeth... today temporaries came off and porcelain crowns went on and you know today was the first day I missed the gym in 6 months. Anyone else have this done before? Awful. I’m glad to see your still kicking though

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You know what! Neither do I now that you mention that and I gotta be careful she likes to double post a lot as well. So over the last three weeks I have been in the process of crowning my teeth... today temporaries came off and porcelain crowns went on and you know today was the first day I missed the gym in 6 months. Anyone else have this done before? Awful. I’m glad to see your still kicking though
Yeah all the teeth I got left are Crowned, and the rest are all fake. Funny how things happen when you get half your face blown off. Lol

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well said. I need to hear some funny stuff today has been a blah day. Someone?
Do you know why miss piggy can't count to 70....because she gets to 69 and gets a frog stuck in her throat.

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do they hide in those things???
Well ... Maybe toads I’m not sure. They say you can get warts from them so haven’t tried .. I was dead set finding my prince by sitting on kiwis but that was a bust.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well ... Maybe toads I’m not sure. They say you can get warts from them so haven’t tried .. I was dead set finding my prince by sitting on kiwis but that was a bust.
Ohhhhh.....
You were talking about Frogs.
LOL

Just having fun.

:ROFLMAO:

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And I see your outta the darkness these days. So what’s new? School?
Definitely almost finished, about.to get married, failed supplement start up because I tried doing to much by myself on my own funds with no time (but I learned a lot, and think I found some potentially game changing data), lots of psychedelics and met god (not metaphorically I mean it literally at least it was real to me), finally came to piece with myself, stopped working out, got fat, and now trying to get back in the game!!!!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And I see your outta the darkness these days. So what’s new? School?
Definitely almost finished, about.to get married, failed supplement start up because I tried doing to much by myself on my own funds with no time (but I learned a lot, and think I found some potentially game changing data), lots of psychedelics and met god (not metaphorically I mean it literally at least it was real to me), finally came to piece with myself, stopped working out, got fat, and now trying to get back in the game!!!!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
quite the journey bro