My impression of the Cleveland Indians

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
If you look closely you can see that CC Sabathia barely parachutes out in time to save himself.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Its hard to be that bad and have had a 1 2 punch of CC and Lee. Oh well, glad I'm a Yankee fan :D

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Victor and Travis.

Thank god we booted Joe "4 out of 10 times I will blow the game" Borowski out of the organization. I hate the save and win statistics- they completely skew a pitcher's worth. Just because Borowski had 45 saves last season, we immediately throw $3.5 million more his way, even though he had an astounding above 5.00 ERA for the season AS A CLOSER.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well they just spanked the Rays very nicely over the last 3 games. Red Sox fans are pleased to see this. :D

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Well they just spanked the Rays very nicely over the last 3 games. Red Sox fans are pleased to see this. :D
Maybe this will be the point where every Rays player goes, "oh thats right, were the Tampa Bay Rays" and go on the patented 15 game loosing streak

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe this will be the point where every Rays player goes, "oh thats right, were the Tampa Bay Rays" and go on the patented 15 game loosing streak
Lol - I hope so my friend.

They had it handed to them again tonight. I actually like the indians, and I was glad to see them get out of their slump by pounding on tampa. :)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Lol - I hope so my friend.

They had it handed to them again tonight. I actually like the indians, and I was glad to see them get out of their slump by pounding on tampa. :)
Can't say I am an Indian sympathizer, but damn do I hate the Rays. Pound on Cleveland.

So what is that now, lost 5 out of the last 6 or 7? I can't wait for the slump they can't get out of, and join the damn Orioles where they belong!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't say I am an Indian sympathizer, but damn do I hate the Rays. Pound on Cleveland.

So what is that now, lost 5 out of the last 6 or 7? I can't wait for the slump they can't get out of, and join the damn Orioles where they belong!
They lost their 6th straight tonight!

The sox freakin' POUNDED the Orioles tonight 12-1! :D

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
They lost their 6th straight tonight!

The sox freakin' POUNDED the Orioles tonight 12-1! :D

MMM I can taste Joe Madden's tears as he slips into a massive slump right before the all star break.

Yea the Yanks had a gross win over the Blue Jays, but I'll take it with our mutilated pitching staff.