Epidrone. My impression of taking it and some questions.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First of all, I'd like to give a special thanks to FireTitan for helping me out. I'd also like to thank BPS nutrition. This product has definitely made me feel more assertive and "Alpha". It's given me an "I don't care." type attitude, but in a good way. I still have anxiety(I'm anxiety prone), but to what I worry about has drastically decreased and so has the amount in which I worry. Taking this product, I actually feel stronger and it has helped with my sleep. I can actually sleep 8 full hours without waking up, which has been a huge problem for years. Now, on to the questions. Is it okay to use Epidrone long term without cycling? I know you guys told me, that was okay to do with Dermacrine. I am currently taking 3 pills a day, every 6-8 hours like the bottle suggests. I figured since dermacrine has 288mg of DHEA per 4 pumps and thats what I was using, figured I'd take 3 caps of Epidrone and get 300mg of DHEA. My last question is, has anyone gotten blood work while on Epidrone? I'm having blood work in about a week. I'm very anxious to see how much my testosterone has increased.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the great review ! As far as long term I would definitely recommend against it even thou mild it's still a PH so 6-8 weeks I would say even 10-12 would be ok but with a fullpct and then time on + pct = time off . Also while it is a dhea supplement its different then regular dhea (dermacrine) but still 300mgs is a good dose when I do run it I'll go as far as 4-5 caps daily . I haven't seen much blood work yet but would definitely appreciate it if you posted it when you receive it man!

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
First of all, I'd like to give a special thanks to FireTitan for helping me out. I'd also like to thank BPS nutrition. This product has definitely made me feel more assertive and "Alpha". It's given me an "I don't care." type attitude, but in a good way. I still have anxiety(I'm anxiety prone), but to what I worry about has drastically decreased and so has the amount in which I worry. Taking this product, I actually feel stronger and it has helped with my sleep. I can actually sleep 8 full hours without waking up, which has been a huge problem for years. Now, on to the questions. Is it okay to use Epidrone long term without cycling? I know you guys told me, that was okay to do with Dermacrine. I am currently taking 3 pills a day, every 6-8 hours like the bottle suggests. I figured since dermacrine has 288mg of DHEA per 4 pumps and thats what I was using, figured I'd take 3 caps of Epidrone and get 300mg of DHEA. My last question is, has anyone gotten blood work while on Epidrone? I'm having blood work in about a week. I'm very anxious to see how much my testosterone has increased.
Dermacrine contains 14.4mg of DHEA per pump? So 4 Pumps of Dermacrine would be 57.6mg of DHEA.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dermacrine contains 14.4mg of DHEA per pump? So 4 Pumps of Dermacrine would be 57.6mg of DHEA.
Must have read wrong then. It doesn't state on the bottle of Dermacrine the amount, so I was going off of what strongsupplements stated the amount is, which they state is 72mg.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I've always thought it was 72 my bad ! I'll look into it myself as well
I came across all sorts of different numbers and amounts during my searches. That's why I thought I'd email the company direct to get a final and definite number of DHEA per pump.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Further confirmation via Toren:

Dermacrine is 72mg of DHEA per 5 pumps. The older bottles had this label and some websites currently list that breakdown. A bottle is 234ml (7.9 fl oz).

Each pump contains: (Text quoted from a Dermacrine Vendor)

DHEA 14.4mg
7,8-Benzoflavone (99%) 7.2mg
Resveratrol (99%) 7.2mg
Pregnenolone 3.6mg
Chrysin (99%) 1.8mg

I've seen it listed as 130, 115, and 110 pumps per bottle.
Assuming 130 pumps per bottle, this equals 1872mg of DHEA per bottle.
This would equate to 8 mg of DHEA per ml (234 ml bottle)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
There you go. My bad guys I gotta get my sh1t together lol