Vector - first impressions

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m skeptical of all supplements and very few things have worked on me and most are ****, like fd2.

To my better judgement I brought 2 Vector during the sale and I’m now 5-6 weeks in. I am happy I did because something is definitely going on!

I never changed my diet or workouts really, but it feels like my cardio is better so it feels like I have higher intensity during my runs and boxing sessions. I’m consisted with working out 5-6 days a week year around, but I have been traveling for work a lot lately so even though I’m working out I haven’t been able to lift heavy due to stupid hotel gyms barely have free weights at all so I can’t really comment on strength, but it feels like my recovery is better.

The big change I have got is in my body and that is big to me because like I said earlier im pretty consistent with working out&diet and stay around 220 year around. I’m getting comments about how fit I look, that I look leaner and bigger. My weight is probably about the same, maybe 1 or 2lb increase (I have been 222 the last couple of days) but my waist is smaller (I have to tie my belt tighter) and shirts is more tight around the arms.

I usually never do any reviews because I have never anything good to say but credit has to be given where credit is due!

Good job on Vector, I’ll be ordering a few more bottles in the next few days.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m skeptical of all supplements and very few things have worked on me and most are ****, like fd2.

To my better judgement I brought 2 Vector during the sale and I’m now 5-6 weeks in. I am happy I did because something is definitely going on!

I never changed my diet or workouts really, but it feels like my cardio is better so it feels like I have higher intensity during my runs and boxing sessions. I’m consisted with working out 5-6 days a week year around, but I have been traveling for work a lot lately so even though I’m working out I haven’t been able to lift heavy due to stupid hotel gyms barely have free weights at all so I can’t really comment on strength, but it feels like my recovery is better.

The big change I have got is in my body and that is big to me because like I said earlier im pretty consistent with working out&diet and stay around 220 year around. I’m getting comments about how fit I look, that I look leaner and bigger. My weight is probably about the same, maybe 1 or 2lb increase (I have been 222 the last couple of days) but my waist is smaller (I have to tie my belt tighter) and shirts is more tight around the arms.

I usually never do any reviews because I have never anything good to say but credit has to be given where credit is due!

Good job on Vector, I’ll be ordering a few more bottles in the next few days.
Amazing! Glad to hear your story and looking forward to the rest of it!

-

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah Vector is s different beast. I honestly dont know of any natural supplements currently available that are even close in terms of muscle growth potential and overall physique change potential. Glad your seeing these effects man. There is nothing like the waist shrinking while the arms are growing ;)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the honest feedback, OP! Your results are definitely shared by many members here on AM who have used Vector as well!