My 6 month plan

TheKanezzi

Awards
Hey guys this is going to be a long read with many questions, thanks in advance for the help.

My training history 12 years, the first 8 was Oly, and I have been doing powerlifting ever since.

Im 26, 6'1" @205 with ~12-13bf% right now. I was cutting but got engaged and you know how that goes...

I have done a few cycles, only one was what i would define a successful and that was 8 weeks of 4pump derma/1g bold. Everything else I tried resulted in some gnarly back pumps that taurine wouldnt help and wouldnt allow me to workout at all. Come to find out I have tight hip flexors and squatting 3X weekly + hormones make me a sad boy. Those cycles were cut short and were epi and halo, not together. Hip flexors are better but not perfect.

I def feel like Im at my natural limit. At this point I can gain weight, but it all seems like fat. When highschool ended I weighed 155lbs, that was 9 years ago and I have been stalled at 205 for the last 3 years, i got up to 215 at one point but i was a straight fatty.

My training has recently switched over to 5/3/1 which I like. I flip tires, drag sleds, use sledge hammers and throw concrete blocks. I CHO cycle, and weigh everything that I eat, I am quite meticulous with my diet.

I could use more cardio.

Over the course of the next six months i want to implement a plan that will allow me to grow, gain strength and not feel like a fat ass all the time.

Gentlemen, im talking about the darkside.

My current plan is:

For the next 4 months I want to run IGF-1 LR3 @ 40mcg 2 hours post workout. I want some myoplasia to take place to set me up on a future cycle down the road.

After those 4 months, Ill take the 5th month off and then hop on cycle. I want to run:

-2 750mg Crystalline DNP(lose fat+anabolic rebound)/ Preload cycle support

-1 Preload cycle support

1 500mg test-e /Cycle Support

2 500mg test-e/500u HCG/ 1mg dose arimidex/Cycle Support

3 500mg test-e/500u HCG/ 1mg dose arimidex/Cycle Support

4 500mg test-e/500u HCG/ 1mg dose arimidex/Cycle Support

5 500mg test-e/500u HCG/ 1mg dose arimidex/Cycle Support

6 500mg test-e/500u HCG/ 1mg dose arimidex/Cycle Support

7 500mg test-e/500u HCG/ 1mg dose arimidex/Cycle Support

8 500mg test-e/500u HCG/ 1mg dose arimidex/Cycle Support

9 500mg test-e/500u HCG/ 1mg dose arimidex/Cycle Support

10 500mg test-e/500u HCG/ 1mg dose arimidex/Cycle Support

11 500mg test-e/500u HCG/ 1mg dose arimidex/Cycle Support

12 500mg test-e/500u HCG/ 1mg dose arimidex/Cycle Support

14 Torem 120/120/120/90/90/90/90mg/ 0.5mg dose arimidex/PP-TRS/500 mg DNP/40mcg IGF-1 LR3 post

15 Torem 60mg/ PP TRS/40mcg IGF-1 LR3 post w/o

16 Torem 60mg/ PP TRS/40mcg IGF-1 LR3 post w/o

17 Torem 30mg/ PP TRS/40mcg IGF-1 LR3 post w/o

Ok now to the questions:

1. How bad is the lethargy form IGF-1 LR3?

2. Is my dose too low on the IGF-1?

3. I feel like estro may be a problem, I plan to feel out the dosage on the
arimidex, but what would you reccomend?

4. PCT look good?

5. Would you add anything? I had considered running some test prop at the beginning like morry, i still may.

6. I know that most ppl cringe when they see the DNP. I have run it before
and I know how to take care of myself. The anabolic rebound in the beginning will be pretty sweet I feel, and the TSH suppression in PCT is going to help me keep the gains and burn off some fat.

7. When Im on cycle, I plan to add 500cal/day. Is this addition necessary when I run the IGF-1 solo?

8. Injections of test and HCG will be 2x weekly.

9. Is it common to experience back pumps from test alone?

10. Should I add an additional week between weeks 12 (end of cycle) and 13 (start of PCT?)

I hope that I did enough research, and I know that this is a lot. I feel like I can manage a cycle like this and when it comes down to it, this is a test only cycle.

Please offer any advice you have and thanks again for the help.

Cheers

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
ill give u a better answer late when i have more time, but we need diet and workout routine, powerlifting isnt necessarily the best thing for hypertrophy, u may want to look into changing your workout routine a bit before you do this. or at least give us a lay out of what ur doing now so we can see if there is an issue training as well.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
ok....this is 4 months. and its really 3 months steroid cycle + pct with igf...
this isnt 6 months.
ther are 4 weeks in a month. in 16weeks we fit 4months. out of those 4 months, only 3 will be on steroid cycle. the other is PCTing.
now there are 7days a week and 4 weeks in a month, that dosent mean there are 28days in a month tho...that is because roman emperors decided they are insanely cool and fitted more months into the year.

and bout ur cycle..um so week 1-12 is 500 test, 500 hcg, and arimidex. yea that is fine. get nolva for pct.

TheKanezzi

Awards
Thanks for the help guys.

Slacker- diet and training are outlined above. Exact macros are:

600 cho and 250 pro on high days (3x weekly)

100 cho/60 fat/ 300 pro on low days (4x weekly)

I will stay pl'ing for the time being, I never said that hypertrophy was my specific goal

GLHF:

It would be 6 months before I start the AAS cycle, igf is before that and for PCT.

Why would you suggest Nolva over torem?

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Torem is fine and add a natty test booster and start pct two wks after your last injection.

TheKanezzi

Awards
Torem is fine and add a natty test booster and start pct two wks after your last injection.
Thanks man. Ill change it for 2 weeks between last inject and pct.

TRS has a natty test booster, cort control and toco-8 which helps with LH sensitivity in leydig cells

Regards!

Measly reps for you

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
You're plan looks pretty solid. I have done 2 cycles with IGF lr3 before a six week break followed by am oral PH (or roid). I remember I site injected delts, upper chest, and biceps. I got great results following this protocol, but it has been a long time

5 weeks

200mcg twice weekly peg

100 mcg twice weekly igf lr3

100iu in each vial

peg 1 mg=1000mcg/100iu

igflr3 2 mg =2000mcg/200iu

1 iu=10mcg

10 iu(200mcgs) for Peg MGF
20 iu(100mcgs) for IGF lr3

I had Peg MGF in on mine. Not sure if this is still a preferred combo but when I ran it a while back. Two times I rant this cycle (not cheap) and I am pretty sure there was a good difference in size of the site injectied muscle groups (peg was subq tho) after you finished your roid/PH.

I didn't get any lethargy that I remember from the IGF-LR3, but I also take a pre workout, I think then I was taking NoXplode. Always seemed to help if I felt sluggish for whatever reason before a workout.

Your dose for IGF LR3 looks about right. I just inject less frequently than you did, but the dose is identical assuming you are pinning 5 times a week at 40mcgs per pin.

I've never used DNP so I dunno. I've read a lot about it and see both sides. If you can handle it then go for it. I've read that sh1t just melts fat away without killing all your muscle.

I don't use clomid in my cycles, tamox.

Get some Letro just in case.
Are you gyno prone?
If you don't know, still have Letro on hand just in case. It can save you tons of trouble. Getting rid of fat created by high estro is freaking tough as sh1t.

I would def recommend tossing in Prop to kick things off. I felt it really, really quick and it will get you motivated faster. You read so many test e logs where the logger is constantly saying "when is this going to kick in", when in fact he is just waiting for enough of the ester to build up and degrade so your body is using the test. Toss prop in there and you will hit the ground running. You will start feeling something in a few short days (the short ester coupled with the placebo effect, lol). I elected to go with prop bc I wanted to pin instead of killing my liver at the time with an oral. You do have to dose EOD but it is painless for the most part. You get used to it.

Start PCT 2 weeks after your last test e pin. If you run prop throughout, you can use that into the last week.
TG chimed in on my log and let me know when I get off the prop and goto the anavar, I could slow my gains bc the lack of test. If this happens I will probably order some test suspension and just pin everyday that I train heavy to get the test level back to 800mg/week. I haven't decided on this yet and I don't start anavar till Monday, I'll probably know within a couple of weeks of the anavar.

All in all, I'd say you did your research and are ready to kill this. You're PCT looks good, but keep in mind, everybody is a little different. If you keep your diet in check, sleep and rest appropriately, and train very hard. Your goals are well within your grasp.

I had the same problem in my training and was stuck at 199-201 for about 2 years. I cycled and ate right. I've been sitting at 210 for a while, I did get down to 202 during my cut but as soon as I started training hard again and eating I shot back up AND my BF lowered. You'll get through this plateau bro! You got the right idea and are on the right track.

Did I miss anything?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing looks out of place really. I like your PCT, especially with the addition of our Testosterone Recovery Stack. The only thing that concerns me is DNP, but if your confidant in it, than it must work for you.

I know you said something about cardio lacking somewhat in your program. I know how boring cardio can be, so I got a Kettlebell for cardio. You can start with kettlebell swings and aim for 75 reps every day. Rest and go untill you hit 75, and increase the goal when 75 becomes less challenging. Kettlebell swings are extremely tough and great cardio alternative.

TheKanezzi

Awards
You're plan looks pretty solid. I have done 2 cycles with IGF lr3 before a six week break followed by am oral PH (or roid). I remember I site injected delts, upper chest, and biceps. I got great results following this protocol, but it has been a long time

5 weeks

200mcg twice weekly peg

Is the peg additive to the IGF-1 LR3? I can get 2mg for $20, might be worth a run

100 mcg twice weekly igf lr3

100iu in each vial

peg 1 mg=1000mcg/100iu

igflr3 2 mg =2000mcg/200iu

1 iu=10mcg

10 iu(200mcgs) for Peg MGF
20 iu(100mcgs) for IGF lr3

I had Peg MGF in on mine. Not sure if this is still a preferred combo but when I ran it a while back. Two times I rant this cycle (not cheap) and I am pretty sure there was a good difference in size of the site injectied muscle groups (peg was subq tho) after you finished your roid/PH.

I want to do the IGF-1 LR3 SQ also, I want general increases in muscle, not site specific. Im not too far out of the box am i?

I didn't get any lethargy that I remember from the IGF-LR3, but I also take a pre workout, I think then I was taking NoXplode. Always seemed to help if I felt sluggish for whatever reason before a workout.

Your dose for IGF LR3 looks about right. I just inject less frequently than you did, but the dose is identical assuming you are pinning 5 times a week at 40mcgs per pin.

Gym would be 4x weekly, so i should probably up it to 50mcg per dose

I've never used DNP so I dunno. I've read a lot about it and see both sides. If you can handle it then go for it. I've read that sh1t just melts fat away without killing all your muscle.

Stuff is the truth, sides were not too bad for me..

I don't use clomid in my cycles, tamox.

Get some Letro just in case.
Are you gyno prone?
If you don't know, still have Letro on hand just in case. It can save you tons of trouble. Getting rid of fat created by high estro is freaking tough as sh1t.

Gyno prone? Not too sure, estradiol runs high for me normally so I feel estro control is a must. Is adex not strong enough?

I would def recommend tossing in Prop to kick things off. I felt it really, really quick and it will get you motivated faster. You read so many test e logs where the logger is constantly saying "when is this going to kick in", when in fact he is just waiting for enough of the ester to build up and degrade so your body is using the test. Toss prop in there and you will hit the ground running. You will start feeling something in a few short days (the short ester coupled with the placebo effect, lol). I elected to go with prop bc I wanted to pin instead of killing my liver at the time with an oral. You do have to dose EOD but it is painless for the most part. You get used to it.

I am seriously considering doing this, i had the idea of adding var at the end (just like you, lol) or pulsing some oral on workout days for the entire 12

Start PCT 2 weeks after your last test e pin. If you run prop throughout, you can use that into the last week.

Sounds good

TG chimed in on my log and let me know when I get off the prop and goto the anavar, I could slow my gains bc the lack of test. If this happens I will probably order some test suspension and just pin everyday that I train heavy to get the test level back to 800mg/week. I haven't decided on this yet and I don't start anavar till Monday, I'll probably know within a couple of weeks of the anavar.

Ill keep following you to see how it works for you

All in all, I'd say you did your research and are ready to kill this. You're PCT looks good, but keep in mind, everybody is a little different. If you keep your diet in check, sleep and rest appropriately, and train very hard. Your goals are well within your grasp.

SCORE!!!

I had the same problem in my training and was stuck at 199-201 for about 2 years. I cycled and ate right. I've been sitting at 210 for a while, I did get down to 202 during my cut but as soon as I started training hard again and eating I shot back up AND my BF lowered. You'll get through this plateau bro! You got the right idea and are on the right track.

Thanks, ive been here quite a while and im ready for the next step up

Did I miss anything?

Added cals for IGF-1 only?
Bolded above.

Thanks man, that is a ton of info and I appreciate it!!!

Nothing looks out of place really. I like your PCT, especially with the addition of our Testosterone Recovery Stack. The only thing that concerns me is DNP, but if your confidant in it, than it must work for you.

I know you said something about cardio lacking somewhat in your program. I know how boring cardio can be, so I got a Kettlebell for cardio. You can start with kettlebell swings and aim for 75 reps every day. Rest and go untill you hit 75, and increase the goal when 75 becomes less challenging. Kettlebell swings are extremely tough and great cardio alternative.
PP makes some awesome supps. DNP doesnt really hit me for sides that badly, but i may cut it out in pct due to the BS issues that may be compounded with it and concurrent IGF-1 usage.

Thats an awesome idea. Bascially what my current GPP regime consists of is sled drag, sledge hammer workouts, and tire flip all HIIT style. The problem is I dont do it enough!! I may try that kettlebell idea out as its simple and i know would be effective.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Bolded above.

Thanks man, that is a ton of info and I appreciate it!!!

PP makes some awesome supps. DNP doesnt really hit me for sides that badly, but i may cut it out in pct due to the BS issues that may be compounded with it and concurrent IGF-1 usage.

Thats an awesome idea. Bascially what my current GPP regime consists of is sled drag, sledge hammer workouts, and tire flip all HIIT style. The problem is I dont do it enough!! I may try that kettlebell idea out as its simple and i know would be effective.
The IGF Lr2 + Peg MGF will lean you out regardless. You can add cals as long as you aren't stacking on fat. If you can get away eating more and staying lean, do it, it means you are building muscles from the proliferation. This takes time to set it tho. Listen to your body when it comes to cals and adjust as necessary. Just make sure your source of PEG MGF is good and make sure it is the Peg version, not just MGF. The half life of MGF is so short it is hard to get any real results without a lot of pinning and high doses (think GHRP vs DAC with CJC1295, ya know?)

Yes, if you aren't sure if you are or aren't gyno prone, get letro anyways. Even if you never use it, you don't want to be in a rush to get it if you need it. It is very powerful and can be used at very very low doses. I wouldn't use it unless you experience gyno symptoms (or you know you are prone like me). Ask schweel, he scrambled around a couple days to get some ASAP bc he started getting some symptoms. So he ended up spending th emoney anyways, bhut had to wait a couple days. He is GTG now. I'd pick a suicide inhibitor over just a regular AI to prevent rebound as well (it also makes a good combo when tapering off letro). Consider Exemstane over Adex. IMO. I'll be using it this PCT too.

Good luck bro, I'll be following when you start if you log.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
cycle support - not much need when there's just testosterone going on
adex - 1mg how often? 3x a week should be plenty
pct - should be a 2 week gap between last inject and pct start

otherwise cycle looks fine, IGF will vary for everybody, no you shouldn't have a problem with backpumps, definitely continue your calorie boost into PCT, and with the adex, start at .5mg EOD and if that's insufficient, then move up to 1mg EOD or 3x a week

TheKanezzi

Awards
thanks for the help guys. I ordered the IGF and Peg-MGF. Im doing the IGF 2 hours post workout, should I do the MGF Pre workout?

Ill be logging once the cycle starts.

So far Im pretty sure that Ill be doing prop the first 4, and var the last 8 along with the test e.

Ill lower the adex, and ill have letro on hand as well. Im dropping the DNP in PCT. Ill prolly run some prop in the 2 weeks inbetween last test e injection and start of pct.

Thanks a lot to everyone!

Ill start a log when I do my first test injection.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the help guys. I ordered the IGF and Peg-MGF. Im doing the IGF 2 hours post workout, should I do the MGF Pre workout?

Ill be logging once the cycle starts.

So far Im pretty sure that Ill be doing prop the first 4, and var the last 8 along with the test e.

Ill lower the adex, and ill have letro on hand as well. Im dropping the DNP in PCT. Ill prolly run some prop in the 2 weeks inbetween last test e injection and start of pct.

Thanks a lot to everyone!

Ill start a log when I do my first test injection.
If I remember right I pinned IGF LR3 immediately post workout. I ran it both SubQ and IM ( I've used it 4 times total). I feel like I got better results with IM. The PEG MGF was pinned in the morning if I remember right (sub Q, never IM), The protocol I used below where I pinned the LR3 twice a week was subq, but when I pinned IM (bi lateral equal doses) it was 3 times a week, same dose tho.
I'm not sure it matters tho. It could have been placebo effect bc the half life of both of them should be effective either way.

Make sure you come into my thread and post a link.

Morry

TheKanezzi

Awards
Ok I was thinking and I had a question about the IGF-1 LR3

I normally workout late at night. My protocol is 100g CHO/50g Pro 1 hour before workout, 10g BCAA during and 50g Pro when I get home. Then, i crash. Since i will be pinning IGF following workout, should I put some CHO into my post workout shake so that I dont go hypo?

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Ok I was thinking and I had a question about the IGF-1 LR3

I normally workout late at night. My protocol is 100g CHO/50g Pro 1 hour before workout, 10g BCAA during and 50g Pro when I get home. Then, i crash. Since i will be pinning IGF following workout, should I put some CHO into my post workout shake so that I dont go hypo?
This is a more current link to another guy on here's experience

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/161896-russianstar-experiences-igf.html

I don't think I upped my Carbs when I took IFG LR3. I pinned Post workout IM one of the times. I had good results and it really helped me lean out.
Are you cutting or bulking right now? I' only asking bc the carbs before workout.

TheKanezzi

Awards
This is a more current link to another guy on here's experience

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/161896-russianstar-experiences-igf.html

I don't think I upped my Carbs when I took IFG LR3. I pinned Post workout IM one of the times. I had good results and it really helped me lean out.
Are you cutting or bulking right now? I' only asking bc the carbs before workout.
Thanks Morry, ill check that out. I am currently at a standstill for weight and am using the IGF to augment my upcoming cycle.

I CHO cycle, so I eat 6X100g cho meals a day on my high days, with that one being my last.

Regards

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Morry, ill check that out. I am currently at a standstill for weight and am using the IGF to augment my upcoming cycle.

I CHO cycle, so I eat 6X100g cho meals a day on my high days, with that one being my last.

Regards
As long as your weight is in line I wouldn't say do anything different. If you are looking to lean out faster, I'd cut some of them. It will make you sluggish while your body adapts to oxidizing fats, but within a couple weeks (maybe 4) you will get used to it.

TheKanezzi

Awards
Awesome morry. I will keep things the same.

Thanks again!