My 15 year old son wants to take HGHPRo and TestoPro ADVICE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
hahaha :)

Attachments

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Jesus christ lol

lilnardey

lilnardey

Awards
  • Established
that is the third one deeeerdreee, do you have a hard on for that chick??

:hitit:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did not see this thread until now.

Anabolic Innovations highly recommends that either TestoPRO or HGHpro not be given to a 15 yr old!!!!

OP seriously do not let this happen and if he has them take them away.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Innovations highly recommends that either TestoPRO or HGHpro be given to a 15 yr old!!!!
umm.. i'm pretty sure you forgot a word or two in this, right pembroke?... :silly:

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
IT GETS BETTER AND BETTER!!!! LOL!!!!!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
This is just like that dam Muscle Tech thread.

I think people are serious when they are not, I make fun of them, then I look like the a-hole when they tell me they are joking. UGH

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Seriously some people had some fun with this thread which is cool but I hope the OP understands fully how we AI feel about it.
i hear ya, but it looks like it was an actual 15 yr old masquerading as a "father of a 15 yr old"... in retrospect, what half-decent father would even consider giving his 15 yr old serious supps besides the basics, if any?.. i know i wouldnt.

i sure hope he heeds the serious posts in this thread.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hear ya, but it looks like it was an actual 15 yr old masquerading as a "father of a 15 yr old"... in retrospect, what half-decent father would even consider giving his 15 yr old serious supps besides the basics, if any?.. i know i wouldnt.

i sure hope he heeds the serious posts in this thread.
yeah I have little doubt that it is the OP who is 15 but I do not like to call anyone a liar unless there is proof.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
that is the third one deeeerdreee, do you have a hard on for that chick??

:hitit:
WTF is that, it's as if Sloth from the Goonies and Jennifer Aniston had a kid that rides the short bus :puke:

......thanks

Oh and tell your son no and end it.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
WTF is that, it's as if Sloth from the Goonies and Jennifer Aniston had a kid that rides the short bus :puke:
That creature could very well be "SemperFi/America/Ryan Lane" after day one of his Megaplexxx cycle...

FranklinH357

Banned
Awards
Maybe before all you dumb asses jump to conclusions maybe just maybe we share an account instead of making 2 accounts? My son created this account and was doing a little research around and then told me that he wanted to take testo pro and hgh pro so i came on here to do the research my self, God there are some dumb ass people in the world.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Maybe before all you dumb asses jump to conclusions maybe just maybe we share an account instead of making 2 accounts? My son created this account and was doing a little research around and then told me that he wanted to take testo pro and hgh pro so i came on here to do the research my self, God there are some dumb ass people in the world.
Talking about dumbass people, you are going to let your 15 year old child cycle Hgh and testpro?

Use your god dam head.

And sorry, the claims where so outrageous. No fit father would ever consider anything like this explaining why we figured it was your son.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Duuuuuhhhhhh............we are dumb asses............you're the retard who is coming online to a message board asking total strangers to help you convince your pubescent son not to fu*k around supplements that can affect hormone levels.

FranklinH357

Banned
Awards
Maybe because i have never taken supplement s in my life i dont know the damn difference between a pile of **** and a pile of creatine sorry not everybody is on the ****ing juice and knows supplements

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro I am not here to make you feel bad or flame you. It does not matter to me if you are the father or the 15 yr old. Seriously as much as AI loves to sell product this is not a good idea. Not only will it not have any benefit for a 15yr old it could possibly be dangerous. We want happy customers be we want healthy ones first..:)

FranklinH357

Banned
Awards
Im not calling everybody a dumb ass some real knowledable people but the ****ing retards about that turned this thread in to jerry springer is what im talking about,.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
OK.....quit calling people dumb asses. I learned 90% of what I know about supplements etc. from this website....you came to the right place. Lighten up brah....

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Maybe before all you dumb asses jump to conclusions maybe just maybe we share an account instead of making 2 accounts? My son created this account and was doing a little research around and then told me that he wanted to take testo pro and hgh pro so i came on here to do the research my self, :ban:God there are some dumb ass people in the world.
llol

FranklinH357

Banned
Awards
Well it would piss you off to if you went to a car forum and asked people how to remove an alternator and they post pictures of ugly girls and call you everything else So think of if your in my shoes.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Ugly?? thats my girl homie! now whose playing jerry springer u tool.

FranklinH357

Banned
Awards
thats the ugliest girl i have ever seen in my life sorry man looking at your profile you look to be muscular and have a nice bike i think you could do better

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Hi, you have received -46 reputation points from FranklinH357.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
idiot

Regards,
FranklinH357

LOL!!!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Just take a second and think about it. Common sense that until 18-21 teens hormones are out of wack. Hgh, Human Growth HORMONE. TESTpro = Testosterone, like he needs more already.

And If i asked about an alternator and got a pic of a ugly girl instead on a car forum, i then knew less that i thought.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
looking at your profile you look to be muscular and have a nice ass i think you could do better
Im adding that to my gay quote of the day.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Hi, you have received -46 reputation points from FranklinH357.

Comment:
idiot

Regards,
FranklinH357

LOL!!!
2x here lol.

I honestly really care too. NOOO DONT DOO IT AGAIN AAAAAH

Lol

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Hes tying to get us all in the red!!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Hi, you have received -148 reputation points from FranklinH357.

Comment:
who lets a 12 year old work out you shouldnt even be working out till atleast 14 or maybe older you will stunt your growth plates mr know it all dont know jack ****

Regards,
FranklinH357

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I figured that was a possibility...which is why in my post I addressed the answer as you/your son..etc. O well. Just take the advice of those who tried to help and don't get them for him. Its that simple :)

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Get a high cal Protein,good bonding peptide glutamine as well as some BCAA's like someone said and talk to him it will mess him up even if it wont. Not a good idea to throw a young man out of wack like that. mi age for a testbooster id say is 19 to be safe. Maybe creatine as well as nitric oxide.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I cant imagine anyone older than 15 calling people dumb asses after asking if hghpro is safe for their "son". If the man in the white van says its ok for "your" 15 year old son to eat his candy, does that convince you its ok? :drive:

Status
Not open for further replies.