Muscle Pharm Looking for Reps.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations guys -- these products look great..

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was soooo nervous reading these last posts....

let down again...

next company? damn i cant get a rep position if i beg!!!

Good Luck fellahz, i like both of you guys and im sure youll be good reps.

Cant wait for these products.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

tattoopierced1

let down again...

you and me both brother...

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
PM'd

and i have to agree that hiring a rep without a solid knowledge base would be foolish... EXTRA foolish for a new company. we've seen what happens when people pimp products and dont have a thorough background in the science behind the supplementation... they get eaten alive in forums like this where a lot of people really do know their ****.

theres a big difference between parroting back what someone tells you, and really understand what the product is doing at the phys/chem level
Most of the owners of the companies don't have a clue about what a product is doing at a phys/chem level, so why should a rep. It's basically a sales based position. Most pharmaceutical sales reps don't know the first thing about the drugs they sell -- just good sales people. I'm not saying anything negative about Musclepharm -- I don't know the products or the people behind the products. Just adding my two cents.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i mean you guys should get two more reps like me and tattoopierced and your products would be the only ones used here! I mean i got friends and rep damn do i need to say more! lol. so what do you guys say? two more for the team? :D

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Congrats boys. I'm surprised USP didn't snatch up Paul earlier. Can't wait to hear the feedback on the products and the company. I hope they are good to ya!

ps: will someone please make Tat and PP a rep for god sake.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
yeah thats me not tat. oh well where is Fizogen i bet theyd pick me up :hammer:
Umm, I'm pretty sure I know where you live better than you do. JK

Sorry, That's what I meant to type.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
You think you can handle the strap, you really have to know a lot about massive muscle and strength gains for that...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You think you can handle the strap, you really have to know a lot about massive muscle and strength gains for that...
yeah i can, when i get that fizogen rep position man ill have like 20 straps at once and ill be ready to take on chuck norris!!!!!! :duel:

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Not sure why no one has picked you up broski. I dropped outta the AX one, when you posted your app up. That's how much I think of ya broham!

Condolence Reps Sir!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure why no one has picked you up broski. I dropped outta the AX one, when you posted your app up. That's how much I think of ya broham!

Condolence Reps Sir!
I apprieciate that but think ill get picked up soon ;) . Im actually kinda glad i didnt get picked up by AX cuz im still a free agent and i got my sights set on a fresh new up and cumming company haha. Thanks Gtarzan.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established

let down again...

Still denied? WTF!!

Little Rambo

Little Rambo

Awards
Sorry again to let you fellas down, I always feel like the bad guy in situations like this. BUT like I said this decision was not easy.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Hey thx alot!Looking forward to repping for a solid company!!!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
congratulations gents.

Let the man whoring of MP begin! :lol:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so box when you gonna hook a brotha up? haha JK

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most of the owners of the companies don't have a clue about what a product is doing at a phys/chem level, so why should a rep. It's basically a sales based position. Most pharmaceutical sales reps don't know the first thing about the drugs they sell -- just good sales people. I'm not saying anything negative about Musclepharm -- I don't know the products or the people behind the products. Just adding my two cents.
I couldn't disagree more here. There is a lot that goes into being a good salesman. It's one thing to be a good bullsh*tter and tell people what they want to hear to sell a product, however not everyone is sold on that incredibly simplistic approach.

In order to be a good salesman you also have to have a good understanding of the product to present your pitch to the people that can obviously read between the lines. You don't have to understand every aspect down to the molecular level, but you had better have a basic understanding of the products effects, benefits, and some studies that support it.

I know plenty of pharmaceutical reps that are very knowledgeable about their products, and that in effect makes them MUCH better salesman in the end.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't disagree more here. There is a lot that goes into being a good salesman. It's one thing to be a good bullsh*tter and tell people what they want to hear to sell a product, however not everyone is sold on that incredibly simplistic approach.

In order to be a good salesman you also have to have a good understanding of the product to present your pitch to the people that can obviously read between the lines. You don't have to understand every aspect down to the molecular level, but you had better have a basic understanding of the products effects, benefits, and some studies that support it.

I know plenty of pharmaceutical reps that are very knowledgeable about their products, and that in effect makes them MUCH better salesman in the end.

I, in no way meant to say that sales was EASY. Sales is a very difficult position which is why they are compensated quite well. No doubt that some reps make the effort to know their product but many do not. In any case, the training that sales reps get regarding the drugs they sell is superficial at best. That kind of superficial knowledge would probably be adequate for a rep position on a supplement board as well. My original point was that board reps don't necessarily need to be biochemists or pharmacologists to do their job since the owners of the companies are rarely that knowledgable - which is why they hire scientific advisors or formulators or what have you.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Those labels are some of the coolest I've ever seen, and i'm a graphic designer. Rock n roll

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
By now all this *****ing doesn't even sound like a joke anymore, piston .. you really carry a grudge don't ya ?!
wtf?... no seriously i hate every rep on here thats never "hooked a brother up" and i boycott every company that didnt make me a rep....so that would be all of them.... :rolleyes:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
haha. youll get it sooner or later man. sorry im with you on the being upset though, but its all good.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha. youll get it sooner or later man. sorry im with you on the being upset though, but its all good.
im not upset cuz i already have a secret future position...haha we shall see, im in no rush im chillin, im happy for all my bros that get to rep for good companies man i aint h8in! As long as im on this board and continue to help people out and contribute...as long as im open to rep its bound to happen. This is a company id really like to rep for tho, its not everything to me i wont rep for just anyone.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
has anyone tried the Muscle Pharm products? Reps? im just wondering if anything has been completed yet and tested?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah i understand man. well a secret position sounds quit catchy

tattoopierced1

wtf?... no seriously i hate every rep on here thats never "hooked a brother up" and i boycott every company that didnt make me a rep....so that would be all of them.... :rolleyes:
we need to have a company where we are the only reps.. and all other applicants get denied for no apparent reason ;)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
has anyone tried the Muscle Pharm products? Reps? im just wondering if anything has been completed yet and tested?
None of the final products have come out yet, I know all of us reps are waiting to give them a try. The products themselves though have been going under an evolving process where they were tested by athletes and changed through user feedback. MP is just starting to finalize the products though and the launch of the line is set for July 1.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
None of the final products have come out yet, I know all of us reps are waiting to give them a try. The products themselves though have been going under an evolving process where they were tested by athletes and changed through user feedback. MP is just starting to finalize the products though and the launch of the line is set for July 1.
Cant fvckin wait bro!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tat and piston, you both are great guys that will get snatched up soon. Keep the faith my brothers. :D

tattoopierced1

Tat and piston, you both are great guys that will get snatched up soon. Keep the faith my brothers. :D
i've been hoping in one hand and ishing in the other, guess which one filled up faster?

Little Rambo

Little Rambo

Awards
Ya we are waiting with you fellas for the products. Brad has even run out of his samples and says hes going crazy without Bullet Proof putting him to sleep every night haha. But as for our actual release to the public that is set for July 1st, but we will have testing threads for I believe Assault as well as Bullet Proof around the begining of June so stay tuned.

Little Rambo

Little Rambo

Awards
Hope we don't fall into this category bro :jaw:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Ya we are waiting with you fellas for the products. Brad has even run out of his samples and says hes going crazy without Bullet Proof putting him to sleep every night haha. But as for our actual release to the public that is set for July 1st, but we will have testing threads for I believe Assault as well as Bullet Proof around the begining of June so stay tuned.
if u want testing for a non hormonal supp hit me up!

Little Rambo

Little Rambo

Awards
naw man, i was being sarcastic. I love Muscle Pharm already....prices better not be astronomical.
Prices should be right around the competitors. I'm guessing no more than $40 at the most for Assault and around $30 for Bullet Proof, but thats just a guesstimate on my part.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prices should be right around the competitors. I'm guessing no more than $40 at the most for Assault and around $30 for Bullet Proof, but thats just a guesstimate on my part.
Then you guys, i mean we will take over the world.:clap2:

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards

Assault SRP $69.95, should come in between $35-$42 on internet.
Bullet Proof SRP $59.99, and should be $32-40 on the internet.

These are just a guess on what the online retailers might sell the products for, we shall see soon enough..