Muscle Pharm Looking for Reps.

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
Site looks pretty good and the packaging is top notch.... If it wasn't a conflict of interest I would be interested. Good luck to the rest of you though.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New Tampa is awesome man, thinking of moving down there once I finish my masters program. Met a few tasty waitresses down at Bennigans there... good times. And everything is open until at least 3-4 AM whereas here in NH you'd be hard pressed to find a gas station open past 12am on a Saturday night...

The NH/NE weather is really starting to grow old on me fast. It's been a high of 50 here the last two days with cold winds.
Yes it is a fun place. The wife and I would frequent that bennigan's all the time. We lived right down the street from there. Loved it! :D

Plus there is a Lifesytles gym right down the street. Great for single guys because all the USF girls go there. :chick:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will keep that in mind next time I'm down there or if I ever move there... I heart USF or Florida girls for that matter hahaha

My wife is a UF girl. ;)

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
PM'd

and i have to agree that hiring a rep without a solid knowledge base would be foolish... EXTRA foolish for a new company. we've seen what happens when people pimp products and dont have a thorough background in the science behind the supplementation... they get eaten alive in forums like this where a lot of people really do know their ****.

theres a big difference between parroting back what someone tells you, and really understand what the product is doing at the phys/chem level

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey man i will send in an app later when i am at work. products look awesome and im all for helping a new company get running. If there is something i dont know much about i will research to learn more. I wont pimp something i think sucks and everyone pretty much knows that. look forward to my app.

Little Rambo

Little Rambo

Awards
So who are the favorites to become my new partners!?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tp or pp would both be good choices :)

tattoopierced1

I nominate TP 1

Such an inspirational transformation as well as a knowledgable person! PICK HIM :aargh:
the transformation is far from complete.. if you think what i've done so far is good, just wait, i will blow what i've already accomplished out of the water.

thank you for the kind words, these types of things keep me going.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
the transformation is far from complete.. if you think what i've done so far is good, just wait, i will blow what i've already accomplished out of the water.
Good attitude bud.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

thank you for the kind words, these types of things keep me going.
I hear ya brutha!

Ive put on 25 pounds since my start as a little sticklet. I am FAR from happy. I got another 30 pounds to go!:dance:

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna stick to the stick state .. off-season bulk, never again ! ;)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah i have never really done the official body building bulk, cut cycle till the past four months. I much prefer my stick stage. my strength is up awesome for my weight naturally, plus im pretty cut so i will x2 that norwegian

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you ask me, individuals with attributes of good personality, solid buisness approach, and effective customer service are equally important here
You left out "knows many d!ck jokes"

Little Rambo

Little Rambo

Awards
Brad said we should have a decision by the end of today if not sooner.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are still looking for a rep, I would be happy to be an option

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Best of luck gentelmen! :thumbsup:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
looks like an exciting new company with some very interesting products.
looks like a lot of good guys applied. best of luck!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best of luck to the applicants! :afro:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
Muscle Pharm Reps

Thank you everyone for taking the interest in our company, we had over 20 apps of which all were qualified to represent Muscle Pharm, so the picking 2 was a very hard decision to say the least.

Little Rambo is finalizing the the 2 reps as we speak and he should have answer in the next few hours of who was picked.

Thanks again and good luck to everyone.
True

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank you everyone for taking the interest in our company, we had over 20 apps of which all were qualified to represent Muscle Pharm, so the picking 2 was a very hard decision to say the least.

Little Rambo is finalizing the the 2 reps as we speak and he should have answer in the next few hours of who was picked.

Thanks again and good luck to everyone.
True

Looking forward to seeing the lucky ones !

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
as am i. anyone will be a good choice because its all top quality of AM who applies as i saw

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep! Good luck to Muscle Pharm and to the potential reps! :thumbsup:

Little Rambo

Little Rambo

Awards
The Two New Muscle Pharm Reps Are...

pmiller383 and Boxmeman. Congrats fellas hit me up with a PM when you see this so we can discuss some things. Thanks again to all that applied this decision was by NO MEANS any easy one. Its the eagerness that this thread has shown thats gonna help us thrive in this industry.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two great choices! Good luck guys :)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
pmiller383 and Boxmeman. Congrats fellas hit me up with a PM when you see this so we can discuss some things. Thanks again to all that applied this decision was by NO MEANS any easy one. Its the eagerness that this thread has shown thats gonna help us thrive in this industry.
WOW! my boy P and the bitter rep whore B

Two great choices. :dance:

congrats guys!:woohoo:

miller finally has the rep gig he's been looking for! Couldnt be happier :)

Maybe now youll finally peak my intrest in those clever looking products you guys have up.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
awesome choices! Im a fan of both and they will do the company well, that is for sure!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Well, so much for this company... :toofunny:

I keed, pmiller and box are great additions to this forum and would be a great pair to have work with you. Congratulations to both of you.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Hey Thanks guys, looking forward to this opportunity and oh yeah

:djparty:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
you deserve it man. you ahve done well here its about time you got reconized!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys....so on to business whos looking to open the trading? :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats guys on your new attainment! :)

Let the trading begin muhahahahaha.....;)

Last edited:
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i have spare stuff if anyone wants to trade as well :-D