GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Any fans of this show ? prime exclusive.

really good show, kinda like if superheros were bad

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am half way through the first season and liking it. I like that it’s a different take on super hero’s.
Definitely a more realistic take on if human beings had super power.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely a more realistic take on if human beings had super power.
I am half way through the first season and liking it. I like that it’s a different take on super hero’s.
yup pretty much .. started season 3 and wow just when you think they cant take it a step furthur lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm watching this now.
J.J. Abrams
WWII
Zombies

What's not to like?
LOL

49138713681_a761ff8d1e_b.jpg

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm watching this now.
J.J. Abrams
WWII
Zombies

What's not to like?
LOL

View attachment 218044
I remember channel surfing one time and this movie had just about started. I thought it was 'just a war movie', was quite surprised, lol. Same thing happened with the From Dusk till Dawn. Sometimes it's fun to not know anything about the movie you're about to watch before hand.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i've just finished watching the new season of stranger things and i'm currently watching the new season of the umbrella academy, both really good shows!
this season of stranger things is better than the last one, but still pretty dumb most of the time

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really loved the Obi-Wan Kenobi show. I know its getting real mixed reviews, but man. That last episode, holy ****.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I FINALLY finished Zack Snider's Justice League. It is 4 hours long!
But for anyone that likes Superhero movies, I thought it was excellent!
It isn't in black and white, although HBO MAX Does offer a Black and white version.

718fAsSGrqS._SL1500_.jpg

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It isn't in black and white, although HBO MAX Does offer a Black and white version.
Yeah ive watched that a couple of times. Its so much better than the first cut that came out.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 218531
Great movie .. DC & warner bros kinda messed up the franchise .. if they would have just released this Version before .. i think DC woulda been in better shape.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think I'm gonna start watching a different dragon Ball now that I'm done with DB super

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think I'm gonna start watching a different dragon Ball now that I'm done with DB super
Ive read the complete manga a couple of times but i stalled on the animated show. Gotta try to get back into that. I never thought id enjoy DB at the age of 43 haha.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finished strangers things .. now must wait over a year for next season.

Overall great show if there are some weirdo's who havent watched it

Excited to see new thor this weekend

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This may have been mentioned, but I just finished up Lucifer and absolutely loved it. It seemed like it even captured the heaven/hell debate in a somewhat logical manner. May not match the Bible (I don’t think the Bible gives much detail anyway)

Regardless, any other shows similar or that would fit with it?

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finished strangers things .. now must wait over a year for next season.

Overall great show if there are some weirdo's who havent watched it

Excited to see new thor this weekend
I got my tickets for Saturday, cant wait!

Also, i recommend everyone to watch the new Chris Pratt series, The Terminal list. So fucking good.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This may have been mentioned, but I just finished up Lucifer and absolutely loved it. It seemed like it even captured the heaven/hell debate in a somewhat logical manner. May not match the Bible (I don’t think the Bible gives much detail anyway)

Great show .. esp first few seasons but then i lost interest .. i think ive seen first 4 .. and there are 6 and they cancelled the season 7

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got my tickets for Saturday, cant wait!

Also, i recommend everyone to watch the new Chris Pratt series, The Terminal list. So fucking good.
thats on my list .. maybe next week ill start it .. right now binge watching thor movies again .. even though dark world was horrible i got through it lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great show .. esp first few seasons but then i lost interest .. i think ive seen first 4 .. and there are 6 and they cancelled the season 7
The last couple seasons really did take a turn, they weren’t unwatchable for me but I didn’t enjoy nearly as much as the earlier ones.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The last couple seasons really did take a turn, they weren’t unwatchable for me but I didn’t enjoy nearly as much as the earlier ones.
Def .. unsure if you know about comics .. but hes from DC comics and actually shows up in Flash/supergirl/arrow series .. def an interesting story.

What are you looking at next ?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Def .. unsure if you know about comics .. but hes from DC comics and actually shows up in Flash/supergirl/arrow series .. def an interesting story.

What are you looking at next ?
I don’t really have anything in mind. I started Arrow a long time ago and got a couple seasons in, but I think waiting on season 5 or so I just kind of forgot about it, same with Flash. I’m not a huge fan of the comics these days but those shows were definitely pretty good at the time from what I remember.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t really have anything in mind. I started Arrow a long time ago and got a couple seasons in, but I think waiting on season 5 or so I just kind of forgot about it, same with Flash. I’m not a huge fan of the comics these days but those shows were definitely pretty good at the time from what I remember.
i loved flash - first 3 seasons then it got boring .. maybe i lose interest too fast

really hope the movie lives up to the hype .. last i heard the erza miller keeps getting in trouble but DC/Warner Bros are sticking with him

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

restarting this all over again .. like to have something in the background at work

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Just saw this .. never really knew his story much .. knew he was an icon with a voice of a god but thats about it.

Pretty nice movie overall and that concert in Wembly .. wow amazing.

Not my genre of music but how can someone not appreciate that performance.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

That blonde is adorable in it…

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just watched a 2018 action/thriller with Batista, on Netflix, called “Final Score”…Good post workout movie…

IMG_5407.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Saw this movie yesterday and enjoyed it very much.

I am a Jordan Peele & m night shyamalan fan .. 2 of my fav directors ..so maybe im biased but i thought it was pretty well done

mic30

Awards
In this thread i figured we could talk about movies and shows we watch. I dont have time to watch much but i do love me some superhero shows and i try to go to the movies once a week (when they are open).

So this week was the season finale of Loki on Disney+ and holy crap what a cliffhanger it ended on.

Anybody else follow the show?
I am watchin' Flash season 5 right now. It's a great super hero sci-fi show. Have you watched it?

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am watchin' Flash season 5 right now. It's a great super hero sci-fi show. Have you watched it?
I have not, I watched a couple of seasons of Arrow but then I fell off the CW DC stuff.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i think i left off at mid of season 6 of CW the flash .. was just getting too boring

but i really enjoyed it, such a super cool hero in comics .. hopefully the movie lives up the hype too .. huge flash & batman fan but suxs DC cant make half a decent movies as marvel

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Saw this movie yesterday and enjoyed it very much.

I am a Jordan Peele & m night shyamalan fan .. 2 of my fav directors ..so maybe im biased but i thought it was pretty well done
I been excited about this one! I will be seeing it next week.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This weekend im gonna watch the new Predator movie, Prey. It has gotten some real good buzz!

View attachment 220331
@TheMrMuscle what did you think of it ? Im watching it right now on Hulu .. everyone i talk to said it was amazing.

Im watching it at work ..so might take me 3-5hrs to finish it lol

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@TheMrMuscle what did you think of it ? Im watching it right now on Hulu .. everyone i talk to said it was amazing.

Im watching it at work ..so might take me 3-5hrs to finish it lol
It was really good! Im hoping they will build on it and gives us more movies like that.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Prey was pretty solid, not super long either so shouldn't take as long as some movies out there.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Prey was pretty solid, not super long either so shouldn't take as long as some movies out there.
It was really good! Im hoping they will build on it and gives us more movies like that.

Just finished .. i enjoyed it as well .. short and too the point .. i hate these 3+hrs long movies they be making now .. hard to stay focused for that long lol

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bullet Train was fantastic, a must see if you like movies like snatch, lock stock, kill bill, etc.
Thanks, I have not heard of that one before. Snatch and Lock stock are some of my all time favorites.

mic30

Awards
i think i left off at mid of season 6 of CW the flash .. was just getting too boring

but i really enjoyed it, such a super cool hero in comics .. hopefully the movie lives up the hype too .. huge flash & batman fan but suxs DC cant make half a decent movies as marvel
I agree, it's getting boring after season 3.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree, it's getting boring after season 3.
Gonna keep getting bad .. I loved the plot of season 1 & 2 and great villans

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Watched the new Jamie Foxx Netflix movie, Day Shift. Very middeling movie i gotta say. I agree with Rotten Tomatoes on this one.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Watched the new Jamie Foxx Netflix movie, Day Shift. Very middeling movie i gotta say. I agree with Rotten Tomatoes on this one.

View attachment 220747
i enjoyed it ..was looking for that type of movie no thinking needed and just enjoy the action/comedy thats all .. i did fall asleep while watching it ..so i guess maybe wasnt that great lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any1 started She hulk ?

2 episodes are out on disney+ .. funny entertaining so far .. CGI effects are blahhhh