Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I apologize if this was already mentioned.
I'm not the biggest zombie movie fan (although I did like World War Z a lot), but this movie is HILARIOUS!!!

ems.cHJkLWVtcy1hc3NldHMvbW92aWVzLzQ2MGE3Mzk2LTZmYTAtNDI2Ny1hZDk5LWRkOTAzY2Y4OGUyNy53ZWJw.jpg

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He is so creepy in it haha, like a dweeb but you know he would probably kill you in a fucked way if you pushed it to far.

dude I love it, so different... season 3 is good too, **** is really heating up. Renewed for a 4th might be the last season. It has good ratings, but no one I speak to know about it, they need a new PR team haha
@Sparta12 just knocked out season 2 .. starting season 3 now .. and yeah dr leeland is not be messed with .. found that out in season 2 lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
some good scary movies .. SMILE AND BARBARIAN .. worth a watch if you are into that genre.

finished evil season 3 ..such a good ending and set up for next.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Godfather of Harlem
@BOSSMAN are you caught up ? season 3 comes out in jan ..cant wait such a great show and we were talking about forest whitaker earlier in this thread .. dude never disappoints.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone watch Manifest? I prefer horror and sci fi, but I actually enjoy this show.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone watch Manifest? I prefer horror and sci fi, but I actually enjoy this show.
i have not .. my cousin was telling to start this.

seems like similiar to old school "LOST" .. or not at all ? concept is cool though.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@BOSSMAN are you caught up ? season 3 comes out in jan ..cant wait such a great show and we were talking about forest whitaker earlier in this thread .. dude never disappoints.
I just started as my schedule slows down a bit during the fall and winter. Season 1 episode 4.....Bumpy don't fukk around

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i have not .. my cousin was telling to start this.

seems like similiar to old school "LOST" .. or not at all ? concept is cool though.
I guess it's a little similar to Lost, but I never made it past season 3 of Lost.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I watched the first 3 Seasons.
I enjoyed it. .... So they cancelled it (that usually happens). LOL.
I haven't seen the new episode. I don't have Netflix, currently.
Interesting show!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I watched the first 3 Seasons.
I enjoyed it. .... So they cancelled it (that usually happens). LOL.
I haven't seen the new episode. I don't have Netflix, currently.
Interesting show!
It is pretty interesting. Watching season 4 now. They canceled it after season 4?

S

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
some good scary movies .. SMILE AND BARBARIAN .. worth a watch if you are into that genre.

Smile was pretty damn scary. The barbarian was amazing considering only a 4 million dollar budget.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is pretty interesting. Watching season 4 now. They canceled it after season 4?
They cancelled it after Season 3.
And the producer worked hard to try and find a spot to finish his story, and finally gave up.
... And finally Netflix worked a deal for a Final Season of 20 episodes.
... I'll eventually watch the last Season.
(y)

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They cancelled it after Season 3.
And the producer worked hard to try and find a spot to finish his story, and finally gave up.
... And finally Netflix worked a deal for a Final Season of 20 episodes.
... I'll eventually watch the last Season.
(y)
Ohhh, gotcha. On a similar note, The Colony was canceled after 3 seasons and never finished. It's about an alien invasion and it's amazing. The one with Josh Holloway.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess it's a little similar to Lost, but I never made it past season 3 of Lost.
ohh i loved lost .. for me after season 4 was like wtf .. but i can see season 3 too.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Smile was pretty damn scary. The barbarian was amazing considering only a 4 million dollar budget.
oh did not knew about the barbarian budget .. wow thats pretty good, its really good to see some decent horror movies.

heard about the harbinger ? @SSJ4GOD

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ohhh, gotcha. On a similar note, The Colony was canceled after 3 seasons and never finished. It's about an alien invasion and it's amazing. The one with Josh Holloway.
Yeah, I have to apologize again here, because they cancelled this one because I liked it, as well. LOL.

Recognize these mugs? They are from The Yonk, the Bar on Colony.
I have 2 of them...

c1c0bbc81f8348a912b8a72c9da5a915--season-.jpg

S

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
oh did not knew about the barbarian budget .. wow thats pretty good, its really good to see some decent horror movies.

heard about the harbinger ? @SSJ4GOD
I have not. Any good?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have not. Any good?
havent seen .. but on my watchlist , trailer looks good and heard decent things about it.

maybe tommorow morning ( yes i watch em in morning bc im a scary cat lol )

S

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
havent seen .. but on my watchlist , trailer looks good and heard decent things about it.

maybe tommorow morning ( yes i watch em in morning bc im a scary cat lol )
I don’t blame you one bit. The pale lady from scary stories to tell in the dark has haunted my night hours for some time now

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

yeah I am pumped for next season, gonna be real interesting seems like it is going to be more open "war" so to speak rather than just all the sneaky stuff in the background haha

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just started as my schedule slows down a bit during the fall and winter. Season 1 episode 4.....Bumpy don't fukk around
nope he does not .. also if you like rap/hiphop .. soundtrack is pretty good.

i love that old school jazz feel to it .. and ofcourse that rickross track intro is firee

dont watch the offical video one, might ruin some surprises lol ^^ the one above is good just music

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nope he does not .. also if you like rap/hiphop .. soundtrack is pretty good.

i love that old school jazz feel to it .. and ofcourse that rickross track intro is firee

dont watch the offical video one, might ruin some surprises lol ^^ the one above is good just music
Yup, just smoked Guapo last night to clear the 300k debt. Still in season 1 e7 tonight and might binge watch it.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where is it available for watch?
I'm a mafia junkie, real documentary and fiction movies. I have them all and have seen them all. Even bootleg ****. I even have a library of books also.

This is a really good show so far as it has negro mafia along with the Italians, and muslims. Nice lil twist, if you get into it you will see Bumpy don't fukk around

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm a mafia junkie, real documentary and fiction movies. I have them all and have seen them all. Even bootleg ****. I even have a library of books also.

This is a really good show so far as it has negro mafia along with the Italians, and muslims. Nice lil twist, if you get into it you will see Bumpy don't fukk around
Nice. Sounds like my kind of show also.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

same .. i restarted sopranos just to have it in background .. think its like 10+x going through it .. love it.

Other thing .. if you havent check out micahel franzese since hes been out have over the pandemic .. hes been pretty vocal and doing interviews .. i find it so fascinated by it .. great personality

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

we all know about deniro .. but chazz palminteri killed it in this movie .. and so many motivational quotes.

rewatching it now.

S

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just rewatched all the lord of the rings and hobbit movies extended edition. Had to wash rings of power out of my mind lol

S

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone watch Sister Wives or any of the 90 day fiancé shows…pure comedy!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was let down with the 2 hour premiere of Yellowstone. Anyone else?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

^ this is on HBO ,..great show .. 6 episodes .. season 2 is about to finish next sunday

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

^ this is on HBO ,..great show .. 6 episodes .. season 2 is about to finish next sunday
I watched the first season, was definitely a solid show. Dunno if I'll ever get around to watching S2, so much else on my watchlist atm...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I watched the first season, was definitely a solid show. Dunno if I'll ever get around to watching S2, so much else on my watchlist atm...
Alexandra Daddario is so hott in it .. if you need any help aubrey plaza and her small b00bs are in s2

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I watched this last night.
Freaky, Spooky, Sci-fi.

View attachment 225014
Not yet, but it's in the menu.

In a similar vein, I've been on a Lovecraft/cosmic horror kick.

Colour Out Of Space (with Nic Cage)
From Beyond (1986)
Annihilation
Glorious
The Void

All super gross, over the top cosmic horror for anyone interested. Anyone else into gross horror? lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not yet, but it's in the menu.

In a similar vein, I've been on a Lovecraft/cosmic horror kick.

Colour Out Of Space (with Nic Cage)
From Beyond (1986)
Annihilation
Glorious
The Void

All super gross, over the top cosmic horror for anyone interested. Anyone else into gross horror? lol
I'm more of a Sci-fi fan, than horror/gross-out.

I did like Annihilation.
... You've probably seen eXistenZ, right?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm more of a Sci-fi fan, than horror/gross-out.

I did like Annihilation.
... You've probably seen eXistenZ, right?
I need to watch it again, it's been so long I don't remember it.

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have been watching the Guillermo del Toro's Cabinet of Curiosities, god I love horror movies/series, but I have to say... these are trash, so far the only good one was the The Autopsy episode, Graveyard rats and Pickmans model are ok... haven't seen the last two though.

I love gross horror, Renew... I normally watch one horror movie a week with my sister, I love the 80s/90s creature features, but love pretty much all horror.

I am always looking for new ones, I have noticed that anything above like 6.5 on IMDB is worth sussing out, it annoys me when the wrong people review horrors, like they make these comments and I just think "come on, you are watching a horror movie, review it like a horror movie"

S

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just saw Violent Night. Pretty hilarious. Basically a mash up of John wick, home alone, and Santa lol