motivation and focus

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I've been really lacking in motivation lately,,,,
Anyone tried nootropics such as piracetam, dmae, phosphatidylcholine etc etc????
Any advice for mood boosters and motivators would be appreciated .... also I love to read real studies, so feel free to post links... I will take the time to actually read them

1 More Repp

1 More Repp

Awards
Give DS Craze a try. Best focus and mood boost I've ever gotten from a supplement.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
As a general rule I avoid proprietary blends.... wish they'd actually give me the exact amounts of each ingredient....

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Focus XT is the most comprehensive nootropic blend on the market, and it stacks extremely well with any of the racetams. I know you don't want a propriety blend, but since Focus XT was the only one of its kind, it was necessary in this instance. If you break down the various ingredients, however, you will realize that everything is properly dosed :).

Btw, focus xt can be had for $15 right now.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
.....also I like to know exactly which ingredients in a product serve the purpose I'm looking for,,, as opposed to just "buy this, it works" ... that's too simple an answer for my analytical mind.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Focus XT is the most comprehensive nootropic blend on the market, and it stacks extremely well with any of the racetams. I know you don't want a propriety blend, but since Focus XT was the only one of its kind, it was necessary in this instance. If you break down the various ingredients, however, you will realize that everything is properly dosed :).

Thanks cooper

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
It has choline bitartrate as opposed to phosphatidyl choline,,, is there a difference worth noting?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sustain alpha puts me in a good mood, focus XT for focus. if your wanting a pre workout focus, i would go with Lit Up.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yes excellent blend and quality. Affordable and effective. Stack with some agmatine and your set!

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
As a general rule I avoid proprietary blends.... wish they'd actually give me the exact amounts of each ingredient....
yeah, and a lot of them just add ingredients at dosages that are ineffective.. hate property blends..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, and a lot of them just add ingredients at dosages that are ineffective.. hate property blends..
never heard of property blends :hmmm:

just messin with ya man. you gotta look at what the company stands behind and their reason for prop blends. with AppNut, you can PM any of the reps and we can get you the exact ingredients in whatever product you want. we just dont post them so people do not steal our formulations.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Competitive edge labs does labeling right!! They list exactly what amount and concentration of every ingredient is... I love their cycle assist and p.c.t. assist

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Other companies could learn a thing or two from C.E.L.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Competitive edge labs does labeling right!! They list exactly what amount and concentration of every ingredient is... I love their cycle assist and p.c.t. assist
Other companies could learn a thing or two from C.E.L.
I definitely have to agree. And on top of that, all the ingredients are well-dosed. SNS really only has one proprietary blend due to the unique nature of the product, but as I said above, I can assure you that it is well-dosed (take this from a nootropic fiend :D). All other products, including future products, look to be non-proprietary.

MAN sports is another good company that doesn't use proprietary blends FYI.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
I use both Craze and Focus XT, depends on what I am using them for as to which one I use.

I would say the effects of Craze are more noticeable when they hit, while Focus XT just kind of kicks in, for me, and I never really notice it has kicked in, I just notice I have more energy and focus.

I think they are both quality products. They both work and both do what they say they do.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SNS Focus XT is for sure what you are looking for here.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
never heard of property blends :hmmm:

just messin with ya man. you gotta look at what the company stands behind and their reason for prop blends. with AppNut, you can PM any of the reps and we can get you the exact ingredients in whatever product you want. we just dont post them so people do not steal our formulations.
pffft.. hah.. tbh, that wasn't even a mistype