Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Motivate™ FAQ​

Q. What exactly is Motivate™?
A. Motivate is simply put, an energy supplement. But, its not just any energy supplement. This is long lasting, non-jittery, no crash energy.

Q. Who would benefit from taking Motivate™?
A. Anyone looking to raise energy levels through the day, or before a workout.

Q. How should I dose Motivate™?
A. Initially, start with 1-2 pills to assess your tolerance. Full dosing is 4 capsules

Q. How long will one bottle last?
A. 30 – 60 days depending upon dosing and number of days used per week.

Q. How long can I use it for?
A. Long term (4-8 weeks is fine), we can see some users going even longer than that, especially those who decide not to use it every day, and only on an ``as needed`` basis. After a 4 week break, you can resume using it.

Q. Will this lose effectiveness after consecutive doses?
A. There is potential for that, it is called CNS burnout, and is possible with any stimulant (even caffeine). With that said, we suggest a 4 week break every 4-8 weeks.

Q. Do I take it with or without food?
A. You may take it with or without food.

Q. Can I consume this if I have ANY medical condition?
A. Always consult a physician before starting any diet/exercise/supplementation routine.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Motivate is saving my life today. 3 hours of sleep before my 12 hour shift!!!

:frustrate: :frustrate:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I work the graveyard shift and use it ALL the time at two capsules, when necessary. My coworkers are hooked on it too.

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
just curious if anyone with any type of ADD has used this to help them focus..i made another post in general about my symptoms of ADD and not to crazy about meds for life
thanks

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just curious if anyone with any type of ADD has used this to help them focus..i made another post in general about my symptoms of ADD and not to crazy about meds for life
thanks
I can't answer that and would not suggest it without running it by a doctor in all honesty.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
For some reason my fiancee loves when I take Motivate. She says I'm just a much easier person to be around lol.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Make her happy and buy some more, lol. Use that as an excuse to make a purchase and then throw some other stuff in your cart before checking out :lol:

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Its a great source of energy without the jitters / nervousness feeling. Love it!

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
I've been adding this in more and more ... I like the clean jitterless energy it gives. Great in combo with Maniac for a pre ... or by themselves when you need a little added kick! :)