monster stack

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My dumbell press sucked last night. can do 75lbs easily with out any help but when I do 80 not only do I need help with a lift off but out of 6 2 I do my self and 4 I get help with. Any suggestions. I normally do 6 reps.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks any suggestions to go heavier

Posted from an iPhone

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks any suggestions to go heavier

Posted from an iPhone
Why go heavier if you cannot do 6x80 on your own? :trout:

The answer is quite simple: stick with 75s and increase your reps, say 8-10. Also work on your triceps, manly close grip bench to help with that first lift off.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They don't have 77.2's at my gym. The jump from 75 to 80 is so much that it stinks. This week I will see how that goes. I do every 4 weeks close grip bench for my triceps. Thanks for the advice. I am comming near the end of my monster stack and I will give you my rating at the end.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They don't have 77.2's at my gym. The jump from 75 to 80 is so much that it stinks. This week I will see how that goes. I do every 4 weeks close grip bench for my triceps. Thanks for the advice. I am comming near the end of my monster stack and I will give you my rating at the end.
I know what you mean, but NO gyms have 2 1/2 lbs increases in DB I am sure. I had it worse, my gym was MISSING 1 of the 80# DB so I forced myself to try the jump from 75>>>85, didnt happen. I stuck it out w/75 until my reps were up to 12, then I could get the 85s for 4-6 reps.

Def close grip bench will help, keep at it.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean, but NO gyms have 2 1/2 lbs increases in DB I am sure. I had it worse, my gym was MISSING 1 of the 80# DB so I forced myself to try the jump from 75>>>85, didnt happen. I stuck it out w/75 until my reps were up to 12, then I could get the 85s for 4-6 reps.

Def close grip bench will help, keep at it.
the nysc I go to actually has 2 1/2 increments....they are those magnetic things you slap on the side of the dumbbell. 2 of them equals 2 1/2 pounds.......I only see the women using them though....and I think that is what they are for.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow. My gym has like 50 to 52.5 but not from 55 to 57.5 as a example. Once we get to the 60's and 70's they don't even go up by 2.5. I will go back to 75 and get at least 8 reps out of them till I feel comfortable.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I finished 2 bottles now of jacked. I will give my review after 2 bottles.
I do agree more BA can't hurt. Maybe GLPC for no production but other than that.
Taste 8.5 out of 11 a lot better than most products on the market
felt it 3 scoops 9 out of 11 can't sleep
felt it 2 scoops 9.5 out of 11 good
felt it 1.5 scoop 9.5 out of 11 but just right.
Would use again? Yes maybe the next batch. I have 1 bottle left as I got 3 for the promo cost.
Would recommend it. 8 out of 11.

Way better than prime. I used 6 bottles of prime and got nothing out of it. 2 bottles of jacked and got lot out of it.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Way better than prime. I used 6 bottles of prime and got nothing out of it. 2 bottles of jacked and got lot out of it.
You logs would have to be the worst ever - 58 posts of utter horseshit lacking any detail nor substance interspersed with some slightly amusing video.

- please re-read your last sentence of your last post and tell me why you shouldn't be negged! Repeatedly!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jake if all your going to do is talk rubbish than don't because I think its wasting my time reading. If you saw some of my PR's I think the product speaks for its self.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jake if all your going to do is talk rubbish than don't because I think its wasting my time reading. If you saw some of my PR's I think the product speaks for its self.
That was a legitimate statement - the content of your 'log' nonewithstanding, you concluded by comparing Jacked with Prime....which you decided took 6 bottles before concluding you we're a non-responder :684:

DJ, as far as I'm concerned any credibility you may have clawed back after the cre-02 incident has evaporated. I think post 11 sums everthing up perfectly:

I am on crack?!!?!?!??! ahrhrrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhr
The answer is Yes, it's highly probable.

You better be a major shareholder of Rabbit Farms and Tall Hats Inc for your highly anticipated Sponsored Log. I'd start studying up hard if I was you :thumbsup:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You logs would have to be the worst ever - 58 posts of utter horseshit lacking any detail nor substance interspersed with some slightly amusing video.

- please re-read your last sentence of your last post and tell me why you shouldn't be negged! Repeatedly!
Sorry, I tripped... :bandit:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established