MMA Monopolized?

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
My bad, I thought this was a thread about the Monopolization of MMA.

It's interesting to critique the rationale that these media wags use to rank with, and It's always fun to b***h about the wrong of things, but since these are not the official rankings that determine matchups, It's just a minor consideration.

Don't get worked about it SS, stop d*****g around on this trivial stuff and get the old and new versions of HEAT avaliable to buy, Mr. Vice President. :trout:

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
The whole point of a champion is to see who the best is. You take on all comers because you are the man and you must continually prove that to stay the champion. If you fight and you lose, you should no longer be the champ because you're no longer the best.

Being champion isn't supposed to mean that you can pick and choose when your belt is on the line. That's not a true champion.
I agree 100% here. Gomi's a paper champ now.

As far as Sherk's sack goes, I propose an American Gladiators style contest for it. One of you stands on Sherk's knee and the other swings down from Sherk's sack and tries to knock him off........ :run:

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully one of the better things to come from the UFC-Pride ownership unification is to settle the ranking stuff.

The weight classes will be uniform.

What do y'all think- Gomi, Kawajiri, etc. at 170 or 155? I would think 170 for Gomi, at least. He'll get destroyed either way, though.

Don't get worked about it SS, stop d*****g around on this trivial stuff and get the old and new versions of HEAT avaliable to buy, Mr. Vice President. :trout:
O Captain, my captain!