PIP/ Inflammation affecting Absorption?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Does pip- ranging from slight soreness up to “right before infection” (say slight inflammation, redness, aka minor infection) affect the compounds absorption?

I recently switched from test C 200 to test E 300 (same dose of 100 e3d, so small injections). The cyp was like butter, no pip, nothing. My body, progress, and health just felt great, stable, the way it should be. I’ve gotten slight redness and inflammation (maybe 3” circle around site light red, and maybe a half inch of inflammation right at site) from every test e injection. Lasts about 3 days, nothing terrible but annoying non the less.

HOWEVER, starting about 1-2 weeks after the switch, I simply feel “off” as in my test levels have dropped or are less consistent. Assume for arguments sake I’m feeling classic signs from reduced test, namely a drop in gym aggression and intensity, slight drop in strength and endurance. The fact this started about 1-2 weeks post switch makes sense, as the cyp ester cleared out.

SO- is there any evidence- official or anecdotal- that suggests these light reactions would affect or reduce the absorption of test (or any compound)?

I recognize there’s many other variables or explanations as to these recent effects, but this is really something I’ve always wondered. On the surface it makes sense, but I’m not super well versed in the exact physical components involved during absorption from an oil shot. From my position, it stands to reason it could be an issue.

Any input appreciated.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Also to add- according to the producer of the test- there’s no different ingredients going into either the C or E. His and my assumption is that the bigger concentration is responsible for the recent pip.

And, I’ve had BAD pip and reactions- never requiring medical help, but reactions that would swell up my whole quad or glute, big golf ball sized swelling, slight fever from the clear injection. They subsided in about 7-8 days.

This is NOT that. Again, annoying but not something to cause MAJOR concern.

Thanks.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Anyone? Anyone experience these effects? Or any thoughts on the subject?

could the compound be crashing after injected? I’ve used test e250 before with no problems. 300 isn’t much more concentrated obviously

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are getting swelling and a slight fever it is the gear or carrier oil. It is causing a inflammatory response.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only say it cause why put something in you that creates that type of response. I had a cycle with exactly the same issues and felt miserable the entire time from the same symptoms. Made gains but felt sick and tired the whole time...never again.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you are getting swelling and a slight fever it is the gear or carrier oil. It is causing a inflammatory response.
Didn't even think about that..that could be it for sure. I guess you could check your c reactive protein on your bloods to find out?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No it does not effect absorption

Something might be wrong with the gear, it might not be sterile, or maybe is got nasty solvents, or possibly your allergic to the carrier.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I only say it cause why put something in you that creates that type of response. I had a cycle with exactly the same issues and felt miserable the entire time from the same symptoms. Made gains but felt sick and tired the whole time...never again.
I’ve had the same thing and ended up tossing the bottle. This isn’t nearly as bad, just simple pip with a little pink flush for 2-3 days and it subsides. No fever. I’ve had the fevers before it felt like I was slowly poisoning myself. I can totally deal with it now was just concerned about absorption.

Mikeyren- c protein? Can you elaborate? This is totally new territory for me. I’m due to do bloods soon before my next cycle. They’re supposedly really east now with the at home ones where you pick what you want tested, like a La carte.

smont- thank you.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ve had the same thing and ended up tossing the bottle. This isn’t nearly as bad, just simple pip with a little pink flush for 2-3 days and it subsides. No fever. I’ve had the fevers before it felt like I was slowly poisoning myself. I can totally deal with it now was just concerned about absorption.

Mikeyren- c protein? Can you elaborate? This is totally new territory for me. I’m due to do bloods soon before my next cycle. They’re supposedly really east now with the at home ones where you pick what you want tested, like a La carte.

smont- thank you.
For sure...get your c reactive protein measured. If it's above reference range then your having an allergic reaction to whatever carrier oil is being used. Vigorous Steve talks about it in his carrier oil video on YouTube. I'm not too versed I it so you should go check that out

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
For sure...get your c reactive protein measured. If it's above reference range then your having an allergic reaction to whatever carrier oil is being used. Vigorous Steve talks about it in his carrier oil video on YouTube. I'm not too versed I it so you should go check that out
Thanks. I’m due for new bloods anyway. I can’t imagine it’s the carrier/ it’s clear mct and I’ve used the same brand test cyp 200, with no problems whatsoever- in fact the cleanest most butter shot ever. The company owner told me there’s no difference in solvents or antiseptics between the cyp and E so that’s what was leading me to think it’s the concentration.

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Thanks. I’m due for new bloods anyway. I can’t imagine it’s the carrier/ it’s clear mct and I’ve used the same brand test cyp 200, with no problems whatsoever- in fact the cleanest most butter shot ever. The company owner told me there’s no difference in solvents or antiseptics between the cyp and E so that’s what was leading me to think it’s the concentration.
Testosterone E at 300mg/ml shouldn't be an issue I wouldn't think? Have you ever used Enanthate before? Some people have reactions to that ester for some yet unknown reason!

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's what it sounds like tbh

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone E at 300mg/ml shouldn't be an issue I wouldn't think? Have you ever used Enanthate before? Some people have reactions to that ester for some yet unknown reason!
I have, and I thought the same thing. 250 ->300 of test shouldn’t be anything crazy. But then again it’s not a crazy reaction. I’ve had times where I havnt cycled in a while (pre-TrT) and the first few pins would get irritated, but it’s smoother out over a few weeks. Whatever. As long as it’s getting absorbed and not having any problems in that department I can live with it.
Sidenote- 2 other friends using the same t300 are saying the same thing. I think I’m going to mix it with some type of other compound that’s dosed much lower- maybe even that cyp. If I get little to no reaction then it’s gotta be the concentration. If it’s an allergy to something in it, the gear, or the carrier oil I would think it would still have the pip/swelling, even if diluted a little.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
G
I have, and I thought the same thing. 250 ->300 of test shouldn’t be anything crazy. But then again it’s not a crazy reaction. I’ve had times where I havnt cycled in a while (pre-TrT) and the first few pins would get irritated, but it’s smoother out over a few weeks. Whatever. As long as it’s getting absorbed and not having any problems in that department I can live with it.
Sidenote- 2 other friends using the same t300 are saying the same thing. I think I’m going to mix it with some type of other compound that’s dosed much lower- maybe even that cyp. If I get little to no reaction then it’s gotta be the concentration. If it’s an allergy to something in it, the gear, or the carrier oil I would think it would still have the pip/swelling, even if diluted a little.
Good idea

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
If multiple people are experiencing this and you have used Enanthate before then I'm sorry to tell you but that gear is bad. Hopefully it's just they screwed up the ratios but sounds more like bad carrier oil? It could be a bad batch of Enanthate because for some still unknown reason there are more problems with Enanthate over cypionate esters? Hopefully the filter wasn't overused because that's quite common unfortunately with some suppliers getting cheap on filters? I know some of them use a cheaper filter or a higher micron and then heat the oil after to try and sterilize it. I'm not saying any of that happened I am guessing it's probably a bad Enanthate batch is the most likely?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
If multiple people are experiencing this and you have used Enanthate before then I'm sorry to tell you but that gear is bad. Hopefully it's just they screwed up the ratios but sounds more like bad carrier oil? It could be a bad batch of Enanthate because for some still unknown reason there are more problems with Enanthate over cypionate esters? Hopefully the filter wasn't overused because that's quite common unfortunately with some suppliers getting cheap on filters? I know some of them use a cheaper filter or a higher micron and then heat the oil after to try and sterilize it. I'm not saying any of that happened I am guessing it's probably a bad Enanthate batch is the most likely?
Definitely a possibility. I’ve done so much reading, it also sounds like the test could be crystalizing once in my muscle, which apparently happens when the body absorbs the oil and leaves behind the test, because of solubility issues. Temperature, solvent %, all different variables.
And to throw another curve ball- I had a recent shot really bother my quad- like I described above, peaked at 3 days and then the pain and swelling subsided quick. Then, the next shot in the glute was 100% painless, no pip no lump. So wtf. Maybe I hit scar tissue or just a bad spot in my quad?

trying to rule out possibilities by trying things in every possible way. Bad gear is always an option though. I’m slow to call it that though bc I’ve had bad stuff and it took me 4 shots to throw it all out.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of venting a bottle and heating it a bit. I there’s no crashing at all, the bottle looks fine so I know it may not be the right route, but I’m really just experimenting here.
My last shot in the glute was perfect. I massaged the muscle for a bit before, and left the loaded pin in very warm water for about 10 mins before injecting. Was this the reason it was painless? The heated pin? Injection site? Lol. Slowly crossing out possibilities at a “once every 3 day” pace

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I was thinking of venting a bottle and heating it a bit. I there’s no crashing at all, the bottle looks fine so I know it may not be the right route, but I’m really just experimenting here.
My last shot in the glute was perfect. I massaged the muscle for a bit before, and left the loaded pin in very warm water for about 10 mins before injecting. Was this the reason it was painless? The heated pin? Injection site? Lol. Slowly crossing out possibilities at a “once every 3 day” pace
How about the side effects you had of not feeling like it was even working?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
35 and Older 5
Aeter462 Post Cycle Therapy 2
Anabolics 25
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 11
Anabolics 11