Mk667- The No BS Straight Scoop ....

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Test wouldn’t help with prolactin issues. Something like LDopa might be all that’s needed, or else cabergoline or similar.
This, I’m running caber 2 days a week. With my Mk

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So in light of this running MK on a 5 on 2 IS a good idea??

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Again, it raises prolactin.

And what were your symptoms?
I had a huge lump under my nipple, took me about 3 months in ralox to shrink it down and it's never gone away. Since them I've only used MA mk677, and never had issue again. I don't think it's related to prolactin because I never got another gyno flare up

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Again, it raises prolactin.

And what were your symptoms?
I had a huge lump under my nipple, took me about 3 months in ralox to shrink it down and it's never gone away. Since them I've only used MA mk677, and never had issue again. I don't think it's related to prolactin because I never got another gyno flare up

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Test wouldn’t help with prolactin issues. Something like LDopa might be all that’s needed, or else cabergoline or similar.
We take SERMs for the same reason right? To keep prolactin down? Just trying to have an understanding.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just gonna say that a lump that doesn’t go away with raloxifene for MONTHS, wasn’t estrogen related (it was prolactin) and the raloxifene is not at all what made it go away.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No. SERM’s bind to estrogen receptors in either bone or breast tissue. Its in the name. Selective estrogen receptor modulator.
So if I was running MK would you wanna rub caber or something like that with it or only if you began to get gyno, etc?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So if I was running MK would you wanna rub caber or something like that with it or only if you began to get gyno, etc?
I wouldnt worry about it unless you got gyno. But i think taking L dopa wouldnt be a bad addition. That and MK make for some fun dreams.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I wouldnt worry about it unless you got gyno. But i think taking L dopa wouldnt be a bad addition. That and MK make for some fun dreams.
What does that do? And is there PCT involved with something like MK? Just asking to learn

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What does that do? And is there PCT involved with something like MK? Just asking to learn
Just read the very first post....and some more.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just read the very first post....and some more.
I did a couple days ago. I was asking what the mechanism of L Dopa is, and asked about PCT, because there were guys talking about gyno, but it seems the consensus is that their MK maybe wasn’t MK

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did a couple days ago. I was asking what the mechanism of L Dopa is, and asked about PCT, because there were guys talking about gyno, but it seems the consensus is that their MK maybe wasn’t MK
So, you are worried about gyno, caused by upped prolactin when using Ibutamoren?

You shouldn't be.
Unless you are a Dwarf Rat:
https://academic.oup.com/endo/article/139/8/3590/2987169

As a human, you shouldn't be worried about upped prolactin when using Ibutamoren:
https://www.smr.jsexmed.org/article/S2050-0521(17)30032-X/pdf

(study says: negligible)

...but if you worried, use L-dopa to lower prolactin :
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/B978008017922350160X

;)

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So, you are worried about gyno, caused by upped prolactin when using Ibutamoren?

You shouldn't be.
Unless you are a Dwarf Rat:
https://academic.oup.com/endo/article/139/8/3590/2987169

As a human, you shouldn't be worried about upped prolactin when using Ibutamoren:
https://www.smr.jsexmed.org/article/S2050-0521(17)30032-X/pdf

(study says: negligible)

...but if you worried, use L-dopa to lower prolactin :
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/B978008017922350160X

;)
I’m not worried about it lol. I’m just on my first ever cycle of anything LGD4033. I’m just trying to suck up as much info as possible in the meantime for future runs.

And **** me, my dads a wharf rat, all 8 of my nips are screwed 😂

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
****, its too late to convince you that LGD is as suppressive as real roids -but with lesser gainz. Please tell me you use some sort of a test base. :)
Even dwarf rats use a test base -or nowadays a serm, like clomid -or torem, to keep HPTA up.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
****, its too late to convince you that LGD is as suppressive as real roids -but with lesser gainz. Please tell me you use some sort of a test base. :)
Even dwarf rats use a test base -or nowadays a serm, like clomid -or torem, to keep HPTA up.
I am aware of your first point. Been lifting a long time and this was my first foray. I grabbed what was legal and easy first. Have no real connect for actual juice.

Found one recently, but it’s online ordering. They have “testimonials” sorta speak that makes it seem trustworthy. Once I’m done with these SARMs (such a stupid sounding acronym to me), I’m gonna venture into those greener pastures. Just wish I had a real life connect, or at least knew someone that’s got through the online before.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
And I have a SERM on deck for PCT but I’m only running 10mg. But no T base. Was told I really don’t need one. Idk if it’s because it’s SARMs or because of the low dose. But I’ve read that quite a few times

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am aware of your first point. Been lifting a long time and this was my first foray. I grabbed what was legal and easy first. Have no real connect for actual juice.

Found one recently, but it’s online ordering. They have “testimonials” sorta speak that makes it seem trustworthy. Once I’m done with these SARMs (such a stupid sounding acronym to me), I’m gonna venture into those greener pastures. Just wish I had a real life connect, or at least knew someone that’s got through the online before.
Easy and available. It's not gonna be easy when you come off cycle without pct

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hopefully you bounce back. What's the dose and how long you running it

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depending on dose and how long you are able to fight the lethargy on LGD- and the cycle duration will be. Also dependent on how suppressive it is for you, your PCT may be insufficient.
Whats your LGD dosage? How long are you on already? How long had you planned?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As I mentioned earlier, raise in prolactin, at least in studies, was negligible. That said, never say never. As @Smont mentioned, up to 600mg Vit B6 -or Inhibit-P should be enough to control it, if even needed.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ok cool. 10mg is kinda disappointing tho
That’s what I keep reading. But I wasn’t sure if I should hold off on increasing, I’ve only been on 6 days. What’re your thoughts? Again, this is my first time running anything ever

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Depending on dose and how long you are able to fight the lethargy on LGD- and the cycle duration will be. Also dependent on how suppressive it is for you, your PCT may be insufficient.
Whats your LGD dosage? How long are you on already? How long had you planned?
10/mg a day, on 6 days so far, planned on 8 weeks. Mostly on here I see ppl taking like double the dosage.
I feel like I may be stronger, but I was already strong, and have been lifting about a month after a 9 month break(did weighted dips,pull ups,weighted pistols and fucked with a 250lb sandbag in that time), so idk if I’m just catching up or what.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would just go ahead and raise the dosage to 20 or 25 mg.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You really think I won’t get anything out of 10, huh?
You will get a little out of it but I think messing with your hormones for minor results is foolish. I know a few females that use 5 to 10mg with good results. Not many guys tho. And the ones that claim they did I think we're either getting it spiked with prohormones or maybe hyper responsive if that's even a real thing

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In regards to MK677 and its use with other supplements, we hear all the time about it being stacked with other Sarms.....can it be stacked with other PH's and the Andro's??

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In regards to MK677 and its use with other supplements, we hear all the time about it being stacked with other Sarms.....can it be stacked with other PH's and the Andro's??
You can stack it with everything -or use it alone. Just don't expect too much. It shines stacked with a roid, it sparkles with a roid and insulin.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
.... well, please don't run to a pharmacy to get insulin now...

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You can stack it with everything -or use it alone. Just don't expect too much. It shines stacked with a roid, it sparkles with a roid and insulin.
Ok thats great that its interoperable with PH's/Andro's. Might have to try with 1/4 Andro thats opened in my cuboard.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
1 it's not a sarm. 2 it can be used with pretty much anything

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
1 it's not a sarm. 2 it can be used with pretty much anything
Apologies yeah i know its a GH secretagogue. Hopefully itll work nicely alongside the 1/4 andro stack especially for the recovery, joint side of things as i approach my mid 40's. I also chose the andros over Hdrol for less sides (hopefully). My M1-T days are long behind me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Apologies yeah i know its a GH secretagogue. Hopefully itll work nicely alongside the 1/4 andro stack especially for the recovery, joint side of things as i approach my mid 40's. I also chose the andros over Hdrol for less sides (hopefully). My M1-T days are long behind me.
I here more stories about sides with 1 andro then I do hdrol. Luckily for me pretty much nothing ever gave me sides

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I here more stories about sides with 1 andro then I do hdrol. Luckily for me pretty much nothing ever gave me sides
Really?? Damn. What sort of sides? I actually have 2 x bottles of Hdrol but chose 1/4 Andro as they are non methylated and supposedly safer on lipids/prostrate/ BP etc??

How would you compare gains between them??

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know a couple people that used it with their trt, and had to up their trt dose to keep their sex drive. That was pretty much it and to me that's the only side effect I worry about. With hdrol I don't hear anyone complain about side effects. On a side note I have heard the opposite about 1 Andro for some people

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Everyone's different, I would say hdrol has double the strength and size gains on a 6 week cycle.

If you go those 1-andro route, have enough for 8 weeks at 330 mg or more

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Everyone's different, I would say hdrol has double the strength and size gains on a 6 week cycle.

If you go those 1-andro route, have enough for 8 weeks at 330 mg or more
Funny....i have just had a look at a few peoples experiences with the Andros and your right they do adversely effect BP/Lipids and worse still 1-Andro trashes your cardio fitness which is not good for me as need to keep on top of that. Halodrol apparently increases stamina and the adverse impacts on the body dont look worse than the andros.

I could throw in Dermacrine and MK677 with it as well.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone gone higher then 25mg ? I heard the igf-1 is greatly increased from going great higher. Was debating taking a dose every morning as well as my 25 at night

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anyone gone higher then 25mg ? I heard the igf-1 is greatly increased from going great higher. Was debating taking a dose every morning as well as my 25 at night
I could be wrong but i thought the studies suggested the difference between 20mg and 75mg didnt suggest 3 x increase/benefits and the suggested dose of 25mg is effective.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea i
I could be wrong but i thought the studies suggested the difference between 20mg and 75mg didnt suggest 3 x increase/benefits and the suggested dose of 25mg is effective.
I know I read somewhere that’s 25mg was the optimal dose for GH but IGF-1 levels were increased greatly going over 25mg but I don’t know if there was any truth to it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yea i

I know I read somewhere that’s 25mg was the optimal dose for GH but IGF-1 levels were increased greatly going over 25mg but I don’t know if there was any truth to it.
From everyone I know and myself I just get hungrier and hungrier the higher i dose it. 25mg 5 days on 2 off is what I ended up staying at after several different doses

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
From everyone I know and myself I just get hungrier and hungrier the higher i dose it. 25mg 5 days on 2 off is what I ended up staying at after several different doses
Yeah I heard 5 on 2 off is popular and the way to go. I'll give it a go.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Hmm I might take advantage of more hunger. Might try one additional dose just to see. I’m not doing the 2 days off but I am taking 6 caps of SNS huperzine A 99% a day