Mk667- The No BS Straight Scoop ....

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have 81 g of carbs in my start if my cut. It will get lower as we get closer to show. I meant any other supplement. Been looking into SR9009
I'm interested in the SR90009 also. Couldn't find any worthwhile logs on it yet. Appears to help cutting but don't quite understand the mechanism. Loving the RAD140 but I am using it to increase loads for powerlifting.

pistonsgirl

Awards
From what I'm reading, if you dose it every 3-4 hours then it seems to work due to the half life it has. I went on YouTube and looked at a few logs!

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From what I'm reading, if you dose it every 3-4 hours then it seems to work due to the half life it has. I went on YouTube and looked at a few logs!
Cool. I got a smart TV that I can do that on.

4castdark

Awards
IIRC I read recently that SR9009 had zero oral bioavailability....

4castdark

Awards
What about water retention ? Does everyone experience this? I'm reading some stuff that's actually worrying me about the amount of water some are gaining
Did you try taking 81mg aspirin daily as suggested by OP? Very interested to hear if it worked for anyone else too.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you try taking 81mg aspirin daily as suggested by OP? Very interested to hear if it worked for anyone else too.
Rose hips may be another option. It's supposed to lower aldosterone which is a big reason for the bloat on peps/hgh

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for info..."sides" manageable at 10 mg (lethargy/bloat)?

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Why do people advocate taking aspirin for water retention when NSAIDs like aspirin actually cause water retention? Can someone explain this please?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Why do people advocate taking aspirin for water retention when NSAIDs like aspirin actually cause water retention? Can someone explain this please?
Im thinking the asprin is for BP issues, which can also cause water retention

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Mk677- The No BS Straight Scoop ....

But the thread title is Mk667- The No BS Straight Scoop ....
StanleyG is there a difference between MK667 and MK677? Or is it a common typo? (I see it often in other threads and supplement storefronts).

Thanks!

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Yep the difference is one is misspelled but not literally

Zariph

Awards
Guys im really confused about this product. It doesnt require PCT but its still a hormonal product right? I dont see any "natty" ppl using this?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is hormonal and is not natural. It isn't supersessive as it doesn't effect the HPTA so that means I will not effect LH, FSH, GNRH TESTOSTERONE, OR DHT. That means there is no need for a pct. This works through a different pathway which is a HGH pathway. I don't want to go into more detail as if you actually read the thread at all you would know

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using MK677 right now in pct. The cravings for food and just wanting to eat always has been crazy. All I wanna do is eat and it's like I digest everything so fast.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Anybody experience issues dosing on full stomach before bed?

I just started this last week and 2 of 3 nights I'm laying in bed like almost asleep and I got this real nasty "wet" burp. (sorry for sounding gross, but it was)

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Anybody experience issues dosing on full stomach before bed?

I just started this last week and 2 of 3 nights I'm laying in bed like almost asleep and I got this real nasty "wet" burp. (sorry for sounding gross, but it was)
I eat before bed and have no problems. 20mg 5 on 2 off

gainsdotcom

gainsdotcom

Awards
I don't understand why everyone is suggesting to dose 5 days on and 2 off. The clinical studies all report continuous long-term use with no negative side effects like cortisol or prolactin. Some even suggest that it needs to be used continuously for IGF-1 levels to build up as the effect is not immediate from the first dose. If MK-667 has a 24 hour half life, taking two days off would eliminate it completely from the system?

I've been on the MK for two days now, can anyone confirm if the hunger subsides after continuous use? Proving a bit annoying in a cut when I normally have no issues controlling appetite. I'm bloody ravenous - woke up at 4am two days in a row from hunger pangs and couldn't go back to sleep till I had a meal. I'm adding in melatonin today, taking ECGC aswell at the moment and all anti-e/anti-prolactin (full cycle details below).

FYI long-time lurker, first time poster...I am currently in the middle of a cutting cycle running tren ace 400mg, test e 300mg, 100mg hdrol daily, 15mg mk-667, 80 mcg t3. I'm weighing about 90kg at 5'10 around 10%bf. I wanted to try a GH secretagogue to get the full anabolic/anti-catabolic benefits of my cycle...I've gained about 3kg and gotten leaner prior to MK (not fussed about water retention).

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand why everyone is suggesting to dose 5 days on and 2 off. The clinical studies all report continuous long-term use with no negative side effects like cortisol or prolactin. Some even suggest that it needs to be used continuously for IGF-1 levels to build up as the effect is not immediate from the first dose. If MK-667 has a 24 hour half life, taking two days off would eliminate it completely from the system?

I've been on the MK for two days now, can anyone confirm if the hunger subsides after continuous use? Proving a bit annoying in a cut when I normally have no issues controlling appetite. I'm bloody ravenous - woke up at 4am two days in a row from hunger pangs and couldn't go back to sleep till I had a meal. I'm adding in melatonin today, taking ECGC aswell at the moment and all anti-e/anti-prolactin (full cycle details below).

FYI long-time lurker, first time poster...I am currently in the middle of a cutting cycle running tren ace 400mg, test e 300mg, 100mg hdrol daily, 15mg mk-667, 80 mcg t3. I'm weighing about 90kg at 5'10 around 10%bf. I wanted to try a GH secretagogue to get the full anabolic/anti-catabolic benefits of my cycle...I've gained about 3kg and gotten leaner prior to MK (not fussed about water retention).
I think for some guys, the hunger becomes easier to manage. However, what MK (and the other hGH peptides) is doing, is actually increasing gastric motility, which is essentially increasing the speed in how your stomach empties.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3898933/

personally, I could not imagine dieting on MK.... I would use something like a pre-bed dose of Ipamorelin in that case (which I have not done yet, btw).

gainsdotcom

gainsdotcom

Awards
That’s great background, cheers.

I think I screwed up but now I’ve bought it I’m going to try and ride it out, hopefully after a week or so the hunger subsides...

Is there any truth to an increase in caloric expenditure when MK is used with anabolics? Even though I’m eating more I feel it’s being burned off and I need more fuel. But it could just be the ghrelin doing its thang...

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
That’s great background, cheers.

I think I screwed up but now I’ve bought it I’m going to try and ride it out, hopefully after a week or so the hunger subsides...

Is there any truth to an increase in caloric expenditure when MK is used with anabolics? Even though I’m eating more I feel it’s being burned off and I need more fuel. But it could just be the ghrelin doing its thang...
well, it is anabolic, but I wasn't really all that impressed with the LBM gains on it. I think the other anabolics you're taking are far stronger in both the LBM and fat loss regard.... but it certainly would have an additive effect to what they're doing.

you can also back off the dose a bit, and slowly increase that in order to adjust to the side effects...

gainsdotcom

gainsdotcom

Awards
Ok sweet will drop to 10mg and see what happens. I just found out straight melatonin is banned in Australia and I can only buy the homeopathic version over the counter...maybe i can order online..

I love everything else about mk though 72 hours and my muscles are noticeably more full and have more energy throughout the day.

Voldyne

Awards
I am in my 4th month now and side effects seem non-existent. Unfortunately, I don’t currently notice any benefits either..

I am @12.5mg a day as I am mainly after increased HGH..

Voldyne

Awards
Did you have any sides in the beginning?
Yes...mostly lethargy and bloat. Hunger was not that elevated from what I recall. As far as benefits in the beginning, I did notice faster recovery....but now everything just seems like it was before I started taking it.

gainsdotcom

gainsdotcom

Awards
But that’s what the whole differentiator of MK-667, the law of diminishing returns doesn’t apply - that has been shown in the clinical long term studies and that’s why everyone is raving about it...

The trials in older patients saw increased GH and IGF-1 levels almost a year after daily use. That’s all we care about right,
the levels of these hormones in the blood over the long term- Not feeling the sides of hunger could just be your body adapting to the increased ghrelin levels and adapting to normal life. Feeling raging hunger continuously isn’t something I’d say is necessary or proves that the compound is working. Ghrelin is also physiological at times and could technically mean nothing...

Also if the half-life is 24 hours, it will be just about 48 hours before your system has cleared the MK altogether. Two days off is next to no time off - the compound if you administer another dose on the 8th day?

I’d just like to see the science behind the 5-2 dosing protocol...

gainsdotcom

gainsdotcom

Awards
But that’s what the whole differentiator of MK-667, the law of diminishing returns doesn’t apply - that has been shown in the clinical long term studies and that’s why everyone is raving about it...

The trials in older patients saw increased GH and IGF-1 levels almost a year after daily use. That’s all we care about right,
the levels of these hormones in the blood over the long term- Not feeling the sides of hunger could just be your body adapting to the increased ghrelin levels and adapting to normal life. Feeling raging hunger continuously isn’t something I’d say is necessary or proves that the compound is working. Ghrelin is also physiological at times and could technically mean nothing...

Also if the half-life is 24 hours, it will be just about 48 hours before your system has cleared the MK altogether. Two days off is next to no time off - the compound if you administer another dose on the 8th day?

I’d just like to see the science behind the 5-2 dosing protocol...

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I'm running it again also around 4 month in at 25mg EOD. No negative sides but my nails grow significantly faster as does facial hair and noticing improved skin complexion . I'm confident the efficacy has not dropped off. The sides always return when I stop/start again (for me it's just increased hunger). I have run it several times for months. It's a compound where the benefits in terms of pumps and recovery are not realized until you stop taking it for a while.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mmm I’ve got a load of mk677 but it’s in 25mg caps, Which gave me a lot of bloat, so I was thinking of dosing 1 cap eod as the half life is 24hrs meaning there would always be some in my system. thoughts guys?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also if the half-life is 24 hours, it will be just about 48 hours before your system has cleared the MK altogether. Two days off is next to no time off - the compound if you administer another dose on the 8th day? ..
Hey bro, not sure that 48 hrs is correct. A half life of 24 hrs means that half the compound remains at 24 hours (I.e if dose was 25mg, 12.5mg remains). A further 24hrs and that 12.5 will half (I.e at 48 hrs 6.25mg remains and so on.

I believe it’s generally that 5 half life time periods are required to clear a compound...

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey bro, not sure that 48 hrs is correct. A half life of 24 hrs means that half the compound remains at 24 hours (I.e if dose was 25mg, 12.5mg remains). A further 24hrs and that 12.5 will half (I.e at 48 hrs 6.25mg remains and so on.

I believe it’s generally that 5 half life time periods are required to clear a compound...
Yep and that’s just one dose of 25mg, it does end up accumulating too, thus it taking even longer to leave your system

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep and that’s just one dose of 25mg, it does end up accumulating too, thus it taking even longer to leave your system
Exactly, it’s the reason I plan to dose the full 25 at night (only doing 12.5 at the moment while on cycle) when I start pct at night - little to be gained splitting the dose and might help with hunger cravings

Kolorado

Awards
I have a source to get some MK677. Since I we can’t source sites anyone mind sending me a PM, and see if they’ve gotten form the same place?

gainsdotcom

gainsdotcom

Awards
You're right man, sorry I got that completely wrong. But if 6mg plus accumulation is still in the system, why would taking the two days off have any effect on desensitizing/resetting receptors and sides? I understand it would be a way to save money but if cost isn't an issue and you want more of the MK in your system over a short period (for instance the remainder of an AAS cycle) then it probably wouldn't make sense to take a whole two days off...right?

Update - had a 500 cal protein/complex carb meal before bed last night and added 10mg melatonin shortly after, fell asleep straight away but bloody hell...woke up again starving at 5AM! I'm switching the dose to first thing in the morning to see if I can sleep better and because it doesn't give me any lethargy, more of a stimulant effect actually. Hopefully get some sleep tonight (day 4). Anyone know when this IGF-1 is supposed to kick in and help me sleep? MK might be interacting with the tren or PH, I don't know but even on those compounds alone I have no issues sleeping a whole night.

Thanks lads

gainsdotcom

gainsdotcom

Awards
You're right man, sorry I got that completely wrong. But if 6mg plus accumulation is still in the system, why would taking the two days off have any effect on desensitizing/resetting receptors and sides? I understand it would be a way to save money but if cost isn't an issue and you want more of the MK in your system over a short period (for instance the remainder of an AAS cycle) then it probably wouldn't make sense to take a whole two days off...right?

Update - had a 500 cal protein/complex carb meal before bed last night and added 10mg melatonin shortly after, fell asleep straight away but bloody hell...woke up again starving at 5AM! I'm switching the dose to first thing in the morning to see if I can sleep better and because it doesn't give me any lethargy, more of a stimulant effect actually. Hopefully get some sleep tonight (day 4). Anyone know when this IGF-1 is supposed to kick in and help me sleep? MK might be interacting with the tren or PH, I don't know but even on those compounds alone I have no issues sleeping a whole night.

Thanks lads
If anyone is interested - I've done up a spreadsheet to compare the effect of doing MK-667 each day at 25mg (Sheet 1) and the effect of taking 25mg for five days and 2 days off a week (Sheet 2). Sorry I can't insert links or images yet because I'm a n00b here but I've tried to copy in the tables below:

Sheet 1
Dose # Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8 Day 9 Day 10 Day 11 Day 12 Day 13 Day 14
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Mon 1 25 12.5 6.25 3.125 1.563 0.78 0.39 0.195 0.098 0.049 0.024 0.012
Tue 2 25 12.5 6.25 3.125 1.563 0.78 0.39 0.195 0.098 0.049 0.024 0.012
Wed 3 25 12.5 6.25 3.125 1.563 0.78 0.39 0.195 0.098 0.049 0.024 0.012
Thu 4 25 12.5 6.25 3.125 1.563 0.78 0.39 0.195 0.098 0.049 0.024
Fri 5 25 12.5 6.25 3.125 1.563 0.78 0.39 0.195 0.098 0.049
Sat 6 25 12.5 6.25 3.125 1.563 0.78 0.39 0.195 0.098
Sun 7 25 12.5 6.25 3.125 1.563 0.78 0.39 0.195
Mon 8 25 12.5 6.25 3.125 1.563 0.78 0.39
Tue 9 25 12.5 6.25 3.125 1.563 0.78
Wed 10 25 12.5 6.25 3.125 1.563
Thu 11 25 12.5 6.25 3.125
Fri 12 25 12.5 6.25
Sat 13 25 12.5
Sun 14 25
Total MG MK in system 25 37.5 43.75 46.875 48.438 49.218 49.608 49.803 49.901 49.95 49.974 49.986 49.986 49.986

Sheet 2

Dose # Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8 Day 9 Day 10 Day 11 Day 12 Day 13 Day 14
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Mon 1 25 12.5 6.25 3.125 1.563 0.78 0.39 0.195 0.098 0.049 0.024 0.012
Tue 2 25 12.5 6.25 3.125 1.563 0.78 0.39 0.195 0.098 0.049 0.024 0.012
Wed 3 25 12.5 6.25 3.125 1.563 0.78 0.39 0.195 0.098 0.049 0.024 0.012
Thu 4 25 12.5 6.25 3.125 1.563 0.78 0.39 0.195 0.098 0.049 0.024
Fri 5 25 12.5 6.25 3.125 1.563 0.78 0.39 0.195 0.098 0.049
Sat 6
Sun 7
Mon 8 25 12.5 6.25 3.125 1.563 0.78 0.39
Tue 9 25 12.5 6.25 3.125 1.563 0.78
Wed 10 25 12.5 6.25 3.125 1.563
Thu 11 25 12.5 6.25 3.125
Fri 12 25 12.5 6.25
Sat 13 12.5
Sun 14
Total MG MK in system 25 37.5 43.75 46.875 48.438 24.218 12.108 31.053 40.526 45.262 47.631 48.816 24.401 24.693

The info has all been concatenated but the rows on y axis are the dose number (1 per day) and the columns on the x axis are the total mg in system over day 1 to day 14.

So it looks like if you take the same dose daily, it will accumulate to double that dose after a week and maintain at that level - Sheet 1 after Day 7 25mg daily accumulated and remained consistent at approx. 50mg in the blood daily.

But if you were to dose at the 5 on, 2 off protocol - your blood levels would be all over the place, never being eliminated and never remaining constant.

Based on this, I'd recommend anyone stick with a daily dose!

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
I have found posts of people complaining they got gyno from it.

I know it doesnt directly affect estrogen, but mostly a prolactin issue as GH has high binding affinity to the prolactin receptor

Whats the veredict on that?

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I'd be more inclined for EOD dosing at either 25 or 12mg. Even at 25mg you have a 7.5mg low EOD and approx 15/34mg peaks after 5 day loading (assuming elimination half life of 5 days) This is simply based on the theory that chronic stimulation of ghrelin recepters being brain deterimental. There are further trials being conducted on mk677 in the UK at present which will be interesting to see if they shed any light on the proposed short comings

I dose in the AM as my sleep suffers if I dose in the evening. In theory this actually makes sense as increased ghrelin levels disrupt sleep duration. Keeping concentrations at peak in the AM makes more sense from this standpoint.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC535701/

I know some people find they sleep great on MK and even complain of lethargy when dosing in the AM. I haven't experienced lethargy at all. Infact I have greater energy levels dosing in the AM .Then again I don't get the supposed bloat either. In my early 20's my natty GH levels were likely similar to what I'm getting out of MK now and I did not suffer from bloat or lethargy at that time. I am however only 32 and my natural hormone levels are very healthy. Perhaps an older man taking MK677 may experience more sides due to a greater imbalance in other critical hormones. I suppose this is why some anti aging clinics offer complete hormone replacement to maximize the benefits of GH. For example low levels of DHT can limit the effectiveness of GH.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
interesting discussion.... I've seen that some people use the 5-2 rotation, but I kind of assumed they got that from reading how many people use actual hGH. from my understanding, MK simply increases the size and frequency of your natural hGH pulses, so that rotation does seem a bit odd. when I used it, I tried morning and night, and I found morning made me tired during the day. when I took it before bed, I usually dosed 12.5 mg along with melatonin (1 mg) and ZMA, and had AMAZING dreams.... literally like watching a movie.

IMHO, MK seems to really shine off cycle or on a cruise. I know some guys use it in PCT, but the SERMs and AIs all pretty much lower IGF1, so I think they limit the gains one normally would see from it. and I think the increased gycogen storage from the MK would keep some of the off-cycle-loss-of-gains-depression away....

I need to do more reading on it, tho... the GHRP's are pretty interesting to me, albeit a little more complicated than regular AAS.

gainsdotcom

gainsdotcom

Awards
Hey just thought I'd give an update-

About a week and half in on 25mg a day of liquid MK-677 (didn't change the dosage)

Hunger has subsided, still a bit above average but thank the lawd it's manageable for cutting purposes. I am now sleeping normally but I think it has nothing to do with the melatonin because it didn't do jack on the first few nights.

Muscles are also holding more water in the right places so I look fuller and the pump seems to last longer. Hitting PBs in the gym and recovery is through the roof, eating more and feel like I'm not gaining fat...I don;t know if everything else I was taking before made be deficient in IGF-1 levels but this GH secretagogue works ridiculously well stacked with anabolics! Feeling like I'm doing my first cycle again!

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear. Make the most of it. The first run of MK677 is best just like a first cycle. I find you get used to it after some time and the effects are no longer as profound.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear. Make the most of it. The first run of MK677 is best just like a first cycle. I find you get used to it after some time and the effects are no longer as profound.
have you ever test your igf 1 level while on mk?

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I haven't had bloods to test for IGF1 levels while on MK677. I take it for the benefits I can see and feel so whether or not my levels are increased and by how much doesn't bother me as such.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I haven't had bloods to test for IGF1 levels while on MK677. I take it for the benefits I can see and feel so whether or not my levels are increased and by how much doesn't bother me as such.
relax buddy i wasn't try to say that your mk does not working or or something just was wondering if you checked igf 1 level while on. I've checked mk definitely works....

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
LOL it's cool I didn't take your comment to be in any way derogatory.

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m currently dosing 50mg morning + 50 mg evening as studies show no plateau in GH elevation response until 100mg/day.
Will test for IGF-1 levels in 2 months