Mk667- The No BS Straight Scoop ....

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Taking MK-677, 30mg ED w/ 2 days off, gained 17lbs in three weeks.

Appetite was through the roof. Slight side effects included lethargy when taking in the morning, and some blurry vision here and there (nothing too concerning though). No bloating...

Have not seen any noticeable impact on joint health however.

If you have trouble eating enough food everyday to make gains, MK will fix that.
Doesn't sound like mk677, either you've got 12-15 lbs of water or you put on a lot of fat lol are you sure its legit? You may have gotten something else

Antwanog

Awards
GW and Mk677 put 15lbs on me in 5 weeks when appetite went through the roof. Body composition pretty much stayed the same I was just bigger.

Adding in ostarine i added 9lbs more after 5weeks. Note: i dropped the Gw a week into ostarine as it sent me hypoglycaemic as fduck, lol.

I get tingly hands and lethargy so pretty sure its legit mk677.

Its certainly no miracle drug but the massive hunger and apparent mild nutrient partitioning seems to help put you in an anabolic state.

I was eating till I felt sick and spent a small fortune on food.

A few people asked if I was juicing, "no, just experimenting with untested unregulated currently legal PEDs" ��

Like HGH I see it as the icing on the cake

Edit: just measured visceral skinfold with callipers and its gone up 6mm going from 179lbs to 204lbs.

I just calculated and thats a gain of about 11lbs of fat and 14lbs lean mass, sh!!!!t
Going to try diet down to about 195 soon

xGetxLeanX

Awards
**** I've got crazy hunger on MK but weight has stayed about the same but I've gotten leaner than I was while on Osta. I love the stuff.

Very suspicious of massive weight gain posted in this thread but I'm not eating a huge surplus of cals

Antwanog

Awards
I was expecting a few lbs at the most from water retention.
20lbs is superdrol territory I know!

I was maintaining (trying to recomp) around 180lbs on 2300 calories a day, on MK677 that hit nearer 3500kcals.

I've been on it nearly 3 months now daily and not died of liver failure so i'm guessing its not spiked with superdrol....

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GW and Mk677 put 15lbs on me in 5 weeks when appetite went through the roof. Body composition pretty much stayed the same I was just bigger.

Adding in ostarine i added 9lbs more after 5weeks. Note: i dropped the Gw a week into ostarine as it sent me hypoglycaemic as fduck, lol.

Its certainly no miracle drug but the massive hunger and apparent mild nutrient partitioning seems to help put you in an anabolic state.

A few people asked if I was juicing, "no, just experimenting with untested unregulated currently legal PEDs" ��

Edit: just measured visceral skinfold with callipers and its gone up 6mm going from 179lbs to 204lbs.

I just calculated and thats a gain of about 11lbs of fat and 14lbs lean mass, sh!!!!t
All I can say is awesome gains! I bet the guys at the Gym think you are on the JUICE!

Antwanog

Awards
Does anyone know the reason for the lethargy 4 hours after taking it?

Some days its not noticeable but some days it kicks my ass and I feel like dozing in work

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know the reason for the lethargy 4 hours after taking it?

Some days its not noticeable but some days it kicks my ass and I feel like dozing in work
I'm not sure. I've not noticed lethargy when taking it, and I ran it during a PCT.

caprayg

caprayg

Awards
Mk677- The No BS Straight Scoop ....

I see so much misinformation on this compound I decided to do a little write up on it to put to rest some misconceptions as far as what it is (and isnt) and what it does (and doesnt do). I will also get into its applications, dosing protocols and stacking it as well.

First of all Mk677 is not a SARM, I repeat Mk677 IS NOT A SARM!! It has been incorrectly marketed as a Sarm and people now actually mistake it for one. A SARM activates the androgen receptor selectively, Mk677 has absolutely no impact on the androgen receptor whatsoever.

So if it isnt a SARM then what is it? t is an oral GHRP (Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide). In other words it is in the same category of compound as GHRP2 and GHRP6 and Ipamorellin except it is orally administered. That factor in and of itself (oral administration) is pretty exciting. One of the hassles with some of the other ghrp's is the frequency with which you have to inject them. An oral compound with the bio-availability necessary to illicit a significant gh release in this category of compound is quite an accomplishment. That being said keep in mind Mk677 is dosed in mg's, the injectable ghrp's are administered in mcg, so obviously a comparatively large amount of mk677 is taken compared to the other ghrps.

Since we have established that Mk677 is a ghrp that immediately helps us to understand better exactly what the compound will do for us. GHRP's act upon the ghrellin receptor eliciting the release of GH. This process is not, however, without a cost. The action upon the ghrellin recptors also elicits an increase in both prolactin and cortisol. There is also an increase in GHIH (growth hormone inhibiting hormone) in the bodies attempt to resume a state of homeostasis. The various ghrp's have differing effects when in comes to the increase in these undesirable hormones. For example GHRP2 causes the most significant increase in them while Ipamorelin causes the least significant increase in them. With the injectable GHRP's there is a direct correlation between the GH release and the increase in undesirable hormone (ie: GHRP= most gh& most undesirable hormones; ipamorelin least gh & least impact on undesirable hormones). This is another exciting thing about Mk677, in addition to oral administration it has a high release of gh with a comparatively low increase in undesirable hormones. Do not get me wrong, there is an increase in these hormones, however compared to the gh release, comparable to other GHRP's, the increase is a low one. In order to offset this increase in Prolactin, Cortisol, and GHIH without taking other compounds the simple protocol of 5 days on, 2 days off administration prevents the build up of these hormones to detrimental levels.

So we now know Mk677 is not a SARM, its an oral GHRP. We also know that it is comparatively speaking a very effective GHRP with a decreased impact on undesirable hormones. So where does it fit in for us and what kind of effects can we expect?

Well where it fits in is anywhere that an increase in GH would be desirable. The thing is this, the increase in GH with Mk677 on its own is high enough to elicit some physical changes and effects. Tats huge. By stacking Mk677 with a GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone) such as CJC-1295 or Mod-GRF you can get those GH levels to a very high level. We are talking as high as a moderate dose of actual GH. THAT is huge!! We are talking the equivalent to 4-5iu's of gh daily with a stack of Mk677 (dosed at 25mg/day; 5 days on, 2 off) & CJC-1295 )injected2x/week at a dose of 750mcg/injection). This offers you an infrequent injection, relatively low cost alternative to actual GH. Also with all the bogus GH out there you are much more likely to get legit MK & CJC than legit GH ( I have a solid , reliable source that is a sponsor here- pm me if interested. Rules prevent me from posting their name). Now you could stack Mk677 with another GHRH beside CJC-1295, but the desirable thing abut that GHRH is the infrequent injection schedule which is why I prefer it. BTW I am not pulling these numbers and comparisions to actual GH out of a hat. These are based on my expereince WITH BLOOD WORK to support them.

So I said it is useful wherever GH would be useful. For Example, healing, anti aging and when combined with an anabolic stack increased muscle growth. Will it provide an increase in muscle mass on its own, yes, but no where near where you see some people reporting. There is a lot of BS hype and shilling going on since MK was at one time available as a supplement. This lead to BS and false claims as to its effects and then the"fit in crowd"posted they were getting the same results. (The fit in crowd are the ones that say **** just to fit in). The fact is on its own MK is not extremely anabolic per se, but it is extremely effective (just as effective as GH ) and when combined WITH anabolics it becomes and extremely anabolic addition. Thats the whole premise of GH use in bodybuilding guys. GH in and of itself is not extremely anabolic , especially when compared to steroids. However when added TO steroids, look out!!

Now lets talk a bit abut side effects. I see a ton of people talking about bloat with Mk677. There is a lot of confusion as to why this occurs and how to prevent it. Many people drop the dosage however by doing so you directly impact the potency and effectiveness of Mk. The optimal dose for Mkk677, without a doubt, is 25mg/day. The bloat is caused by an effect in the kidneys caused by the increase in GH on vasopressin. This can easily be offset by the addition of a simple low dose daily aspirin protocol. Thats right, one 82mg aspirin/day with impact ADH (anti dieuretic hormone or vasporessin) to the point where it eliminated the bloat associated with Mk677.

I think that abut covers it. I covered all the main points. Mk is not a SARM, it will not put 10-15bs of muscle on you, it does not drastically increase prolactin or cortisol, and it does not have to cause water retention. Mk677 is, IMO, a god send. It has allowed me too, by stacking it with CJC-1295, be on what is essentially an affordable, infrequent injection, Moderate Dose, GH protocol and I am reaping all the benefits that come with that. Increased sense of well being; improved skin, hair and nails; decreased bodyfat; an increase in muscle mass (that is drastically magnified when on an anabolic of some kind). Overall I think MK is an awesome, albeit misunderstood compound. Most of the misunderstanding has spawned from BS marketing and shilling. My goal was to set the record straight on MK and put the truth out there. What I really dont understand is the compound is awesome enough based on the truth. They never really needed to over-hype it but sadly thats how some industries work.

Anyway I hope this helps someone and feel free to ask any questions on MK you would like. I will answer to the best of my ability based on my knowledge and first hand experience.
StanG
Standard how can I get cjc 2295 this. Ray

Bourne

Awards
Have Any of you guys heard people claim mk-677 is liver toxic? And anyone know if their is any truth to this? It doesn't seem true since people like to run it for so long.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Have Any of you guys heard people claim mk-677 is liver toxic? And anyone know if their is any truth to this? It doesn't seem true since people like to run it for so long.
I've seen that sarms like lgd and ostarine can be slightly liver toxic (nothing compared to oral steroids) but I've never heard of mk677 being liver toxic at all.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I've seen that sarms like lgd and ostarine can be slightly liver toxic (nothing compared to oral steroids) but I've never heard of mk677 being liver toxic at all.
There was someone on here claiming liver toxicity because of the way he felt on MK. A few have just made that assumption. No studies I've seen on MK have reported liver toxicity. That's not to say it doesn't occur but nothing worth mentioning it seems.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
There was someone on here claiming liver toxicity because of the way he felt on MK. A few have just made that assumption. No studies I've seen on MK have reported liver toxicity. That's not to say it doesn't occur but nothing worth mentioning it seems.
Even if there was isolated truth to this, they could have simply gotten a bad batch. Synth impurities can be quite toxic. That's a risk we take when we pop or inject anything from a non-pharmaceutical foreign lab.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Not possible. Lgd yes slightly. I've been on mk and love it. Appetite is sky rocketing

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mean I know of myself and others that have almost been on mk677 for a year solid. I've also eaten during that time, but others factors come into play as well as far as what else I'm running..

sespress

Awards
I'm not sure. I've not noticed lethargy when taking it, and I ran it during a PCT.
For real? It seems to go away for me when I continually take it but I'm only using it a few times a week and man does it put me out! I read somewhere that the GH pulse from it actually is strongest up front but like a lot of things the body kind of adapts to it quickly and the continual dose doesn't generate the same level of it. I kind of felt like that might be why I got tired doing it once a week but when I was going all week long it subsided after a few days.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In fact it does. One of Ibutamoren properties is to slightly downregulate Gnrh secretion
Key word there is slightly!!!! It will not cause suppression, and thus why he said it woud NOT effect the HPTA.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
For real? It seems to go away for me when I continually take it but I'm only using it a few times a week and man does it put me out! I read somewhere that the GH pulse from it actually is strongest up front but like a lot of things the body kind of adapts to it quickly and the continual dose doesn't generate the same level of it. I kind of felt like that might be why I got tired doing it once a week but when I was going all week long it subsided after a few days.
I ran it every day. I absolutely slept better on it, but I didn't have any problems during the day.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I've been on it at 12.5mg a day for 2 weeks now. Found starting out at 6mg the first week made it possible to avoid sides. First time I ran MK I went straight to 12.5mg and had insomnia, low blood sugar symptoms and bouts of lethargy so stopped use. Running the same batch the first week at 6mg has kept the sides in check. I've seen a lot of "used" bottles of MK pop up on ebay. I'm thinking a lot of people just start this at too high a dose, end up with a bunch of sides and drop the product before really giving it a chance.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I've been on it at 12.5mg a day for 2 weeks now. Found starting out at 6mg the first week made it possible to avoid sides. First time I ran MK I went straight to 12.5mg and had insomnia, low blood sugar symptoms and bouts of lethargy so stopped use. Running the same batch the first week at 6mg has kept the sides in check. I've seen a lot of "used" bottles of MK pop up on ebay. I'm thinking a lot of people just start this at too high a dose, end up with a bunch of sides and drop the product before really giving it a chance.
Yeah I started at 10mg and got lethargic af for the first few days.. I can't imagine starting at 30mg

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Doesn't matter if it's endogenous or exogenous hgh. Elevated hgh levels will cause you to become insulin resistant over time. Insulin and hgh counter balance each other.
True. You can counter this somewhat with glycine and some other GDAs. Ketogenic diet counters it some too. Can still be an issue esp if you go high with peptide/hgh doses.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I started at 10mg and got lethargic af for the first few days.. I can't imagine starting at 30mg
The lethargy crushed me at 25 Mgs Ed. I can handle 10 fine. It varies a lot per individual.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'm upping to 30mg tomorrow... I'm def getting a lil fat and my diets getting outta hand. I might buy a GDA

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

It causes some water retention

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I'm using MK mostly to maintain a postive nitrogen balance and hopefully preserve muscle on a cut. Normally I lose some strength/size this far into a cut. With the MK I am still retaining muscle mass and increasing strength marginally despite being in a 500 cal deficit. Be interesting to see how long this can go on for.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'm using MK mostly to maintain a postive nitrogen balance and hopefully preserve muscle on a cut. Normally I lose some strength/size this far into a cut. With the MK I am still retaining muscle mass and increasing strength marginally despite being in a 500 cal deficit. Be interesting to see how long this can go on for.
You must have a strong will bro... I wanna eat everything in sight with MK

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So when is everyone dosing now days? Anyone at night?

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Before bed. Lethargy goes away more or less and sleep is better.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok I was just wondering, that's what I've always dosed mine at and have enjoyed it.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Really does help with sleep. 20mg keeps me like a baby

xGetxLeanX

Awards
I've been on MK for about 2 months and I love the stuff. Worst side is increased appetite but that's nothing terrible. I'm in good shape and vascular while my diet/training has been sub par to say the least

Maybe I'm a "good responder" but I love this stuff

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
You must have a strong will bro... I wanna eat everything in sight with MK
It has increased my appetite but perhaps not as much as you experience it. I have visions of stuffing down all manner of junk food though. It's getting easier to cope with 2 weeks into the cut. Used to feeling hungry. Another month I can hopefully see the abs clearly and then I'll be straight onto a bulk cycle lol.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I've been on MK for about 2 months and I love the stuff. Worst side is increased appetite but that's nothing terrible. I'm in good shape and vascular while my diet/training has been sub par to say the least

Maybe I'm a "good responder" but I love this stuff
Nice to hear, so you attribute your conditioning to the MK? What dose are you running btw?

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
When are you dosing? I haven't noticed any sleep benefits dosing in the AM.
Bout an hour before bed. If I take it morning I feel a little slow. Not much, but enough to make me take it pm

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bout an hour before bed. If I take it morning I feel a little slow. Not much, but enough to make me take it pm
No way I can take it in the morning. Tried that couple weeks back when i was on leave and i just couldnt get anything done. Even with taking it at night i need to have a couple of quick naps during the day to deal with the lethargy.

nick76

nick76

Awards
Nutraplanet seems to be stocking MK now. Anyone know the source?

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
What about on a keto diet?
I started take MK on transition from low carbs diet to keto ( I'm on keto all year round mostly) 10 mg allthe sides lethargy/bloated since I hit ketosis no lethargy/bloate 10/20 mg doesn't matter

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Never had the lethargy or bloat from MK. Am on a cut at the moment. It's been very effective at maintaining strength levels thus far. Lost 1.5" from the waist in a couple weeks on a 500 calorie (approx) deficit (waist down to 34.5") My measurements (arms,chest,legs) have not decreased. We'll see what happens when another couple inches come off the waist though.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I also been using MK on a cut keeps you full gives you pump( also extra water inside the muscle you will loose some size after MK stop ) recovery is up also the longer you use the more leaning effects you get I notice this after 1-2 months base for any kind of pct..... love it....

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Nice to know it's treated you well on cuts bobi. I'm pretty happy with it so far. Typically my strength is way down at this point in time so I love being able to retain that strength and the pumps/muscle fullness as you describe it. Am taking cardarine and creatine aswell which probably helps with the endurance mind you I've only just started cardarine. I wouldn't attribute much to it yet.

sespress

Awards
Never had the lethargy or bloat from MK. Am on a cut at the moment. It's been very effective at maintaining strength levels thus far. Lost 1.5" from the waist in a couple weeks on a 500 calorie (approx) deficit (waist down to 34.5") My measurements (arms,chest,legs) have not decreased. We'll see what happens when another couple inches come off the waist though.
If your running an anabolic with luck you'll not lose any on the arms. Stuff is a great base to anything. I love it. I'm thinning down myself, with diet exercise and running 4-Andro/Epi-Andro I can't be sure what's doing the magic here but I feel like the appetite, rates of recovery. And sleep bonus are all contributing factors. Ive lost one waist size already and gained on the arms.

sespress

Awards
Nice to know it's treated you well on cuts bobi. I'm pretty happy with it so far. Typically my strength is way down at this point in time so I love being able to retain that strength and the pumps/muscle fullness as you describe it. Am taking cardarine and creatine aswell which probably helps with the endurance mind you I've only just started cardarine. I wouldn't attribute much to it yet.
Creatine does help, it's very noticeable for me.