Mk667- The No BS Straight Scoop ....

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got it. Well I guess my application was I hit it hard, 5mg a week for 8 weeks then switched to nodac. I'd love to jump back to the dac though... maybe I'll throw it in in the next upcoming month or so

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
My RC source ( a sponsor here) has mk on a kickass sale right now. Its almost 50% off today and tomorrow. I am stocking up. PM me if interested in where I get it. Im comfortable recommending them only because I have bloods proving their stuff is gtg!

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
My RC source ( a sponsor here) has mk on a kickass sale right now. Its almost 50% off today and tomorrow. I am stocking up. PM me if interested in where I get it. Im comfortable recommending them only because I have bloods proving their stuff is gtg!
It's nice of you to promote it and aware the oblivious but at it's pretty obvious lol.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
It's nice of you to promote it and aware the oblivious but at it's pretty obvious lol.
Yeah but I have to stay within the rules man. Plus my goal isnt really to promote but to aware. There is a lot of bunk mk around ATM unfortunately!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah but I have to stay within the rules man. Plus my goal isnt really to promote but to aware. There is a lot of bunk mk around ATM unfortunately!
Not saying they are bunk, and I hope they are legit but there alot of people saying x company is good

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Not saying they are bunk, and I hope they are legit but there alot of people saying x company is good
Yeah I dont rely on what people say. I rely on my experience and my blood work. Thats it. Also I wont ever recommend anyone unless i have blood work that shows it was legit (like here). Even then I suppose there is some risk. Just because mine was good isnt to say it would all be good but when I have been using it as long as I have and when I have a couple diff bloods proving it i feel pretty comfortable making the recommendation.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I dont rely on what people say. I rely on my experience and my blood work. Thats it. Also I wont ever recommend anyone unless i have blood work that shows it was legit (like here). Even then I suppose there is some risk. Just because mine was good isnt to say it would all be good but when I have been using it as long as I have and when I have a couple diff bloods proving it i feel pretty comfortable making the recommendation.
Thanks bud, well said

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mk alone i would agree. But mk and cjc stack now we are talking about relevent amounts hgh being released that will make a difference for anyone, especially if using anabolic along with it. Even more so if using mk, cjc, Pyrostigmine(or hup-a if you can't source Pyrostigmine), horny goat weed extract(epimedium), green tea, melatonin, and ldopa, that will significantly increase hgh probably get close to 6 uis. As mk and cjc has shown 4 by its self.
What doses of hgw, green tea, and huperazine a

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What doses of hgw, green tea, and huperazine a
Not sure about the green tea extract. I always did 500mg. Huperzine a I've read in many places should be at 200mcg. That combo every 4-5 hours

Hgw at 500-750mg

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure about the green tea extract. I always did 500mg. Huperzine a I've read in many places should be at 200mg. That combo every 4-5 hours

Hgw at 500-750mg
No..... Huper @ 200mcg not 200mg

RED Bull 86

Awards
@ StanleyG

Hi Bud would running MK677 alone for 6months plus @20mg per day be a waste or worth wile?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would mk 677 help with surgery wound recovery?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would suspect yes. You have to think of it like this, it increases gh significantly so ask yourself would gh help this ?
yeah thats what i was thinking, do you think there would be enough of a effect at 10mg a day?

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
yeah thats what i was thinking, do you think there would be enough of a effect at 10mg a day?
Look id love to be able to say yes but here is the thing, I only have experience dosing it at 25mg/day. I only have bloods using it at 25mg/day. I cant, in good conscience, give you an answer when I have no experience or data taking it at that dose. Maybe someone who has used it at 10mg/day can chime in with their experience or better yet it would be amazing if someone who was taking it at 10mg/day has blood work! That would be awesome!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Look id love to be able to say yes but here is the thing, I only have experience dosing it at 25mg/day. I only have bloods using it at 25mg/day. I cant, in good conscience, give you an answer when I have no experience or data taking it at that dose. Maybe someone who has used it at 10mg/day can chime in with their experience or better yet it would be amazing if someone who was taking it at 10mg/day has blood work! That would be awesome!
Yeah fair enough, i will just jump to 20mgs i reckon ;)

Thanks for the info

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
StanleyG, Nice write up! thanks for your efforts on this, very informative.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
StanleyG, Nice write up! thanks for your efforts on this, very informative.
Ditto as someone post-surgery (and a weee bit older) this sounds like something I shiuld be inckuding in my supp stack! :)

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Stanley cheers for all the info can I ask you what were your gh levels pre and post mk667?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone heard of bio warfare? Legit or not company, was looking at therr mk 677

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
It's great to see more dialogue here at AM about peptides and other GH potentiators. I have just a couple of points to ask the collective because I had done a ton of research before starting my current peptide stack and some things conflict.

First, isn't MK not a SARM nor a peptide? I read that it was a non-peptidic ghrelin mimetic. I can find the resource if needed.

Second, I've read that CJC w/o DAC is better than with. The drug affinity complex decreases the injection frequency. It also causes the GH release to increase, but it is flat and continuous instead of increased in the manner of several daily pulses which is the case with both MK (one dose causes several pulses) and standard CJC (multiple daily injections). It was my understanding that this was very important, the pulsing of GH. Please note that this doesn't have anything to do with bleed. I agree that was just incorrect postulation.

I'm not trying to start an argument, just a healthy discussion because nobody seems to have yet raised this point. Thanks for the write-up, brother!

Last edited:
StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
It's great to see more dialogue here at AM about peptides and other GH potentiators. I have just a couple of points to ask the collective because I had done a ton of research before starting my current peptide stack and some things conflict.

First, isn't MK not a SARM nor a peptide? I read that it was a non-peptidic ghrelin mimetic. I can find the resource if needed.

Second, I've read that CJC w/o DAC is better than with. The drug affinity complex decreases the injection frequency. It also causes the GH release to increase, but it is flat and continuous instead of increased in the manner of several daily pulses which is the case with both MK (one dose causes several pulses) and standard CJC (multiple daily injections). It was my understanding that this was very important, the pulsing of GH. Please note that this doesn't have anything to do with bleed. I agree that was just incorrect postulation.

I'm not trying to start an argument, just a healthy discussion because nobody seems to have yet raised this point. Thanks for the write-up, brother!
Its actually an orally bio-available peptide, which is pretty damn rare! Its a ghrellin mimetic - yes but as I said in write up its really an orally bio-available GHRP.
As far as your ? with or without dac I feel by combining the cjc w/dac and the mk i get the best of both. I get a steadily higher baseline level of gh AND i get pulses above and beyond that from the mk. The combo seems to be working very well. Now that isnt to say mk with mod grf would not work. It darn sure would and probably extremely well.....if u want to inject 3 times/day.
Oh and great post/?'s ! thanks for posting them!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Its actually an orally bio-available peptide, which is pretty damn rare! Its a ghrellin mimetic - yes but as I said in write up its really an orally bio-available GHRP.
As far as your ? with or without dac I feel by combining the cjc w/dac and the mk i get the best of both. I get a steadily higher baseline level of gh AND i get pulses above and beyond that from the mk. The combo seems to be working very well. Now that isnt to say mk with mod grf would not work. It darn sure would and probably extremely well.....if u want to inject 3 times/day.
Oh and great post/?'s ! thanks for posting them!
Hey mate im sure you've said this already, but what form did you take mk? In cap or liquid, also what brand? Sorry if this doesnt make sense i am post op

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
This was a great writeup, thanks for taking the time to do it.

It would be awesome if you could get into detail with the following:
- What are your options to reduce prolactin, cortisol, and GHIH while on MK-677? You mentioned 5on/2off, what alternatives are there?
- What are your options for bloat, other than daily aspirin?
- You mention that added to anabolics, it becomes even more anabolic. Is this the same with SARMs (Osta & LGD)?
TY for the kind words.
1- Horny Goat Weed and Grren Tes Extract help and the most effective tool is huperazine. Also a dopamine agonist will help as well with the PRL

2- Keep diet in check and also if on an aromatizing anabolic be sure e2 is properly managed

3- I have not personally stacked it with a SARMs only anabolic stack so I cannot say 100% for certain but I would suspect so, yes.
I also am looking for other options as I am allergic to aspirin. Anything else to "help along" with a cleaner diet (which can be challenging when trying to bulk).

Thanks, and again, great thread!

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I also am looking for other options as I am allergic to aspirin. Anything else to "help along" with a cleaner diet (which can be challenging when trying to bulk).

Thanks, and again, great thread!
TY for the kind words. I really dont know any other options besides as u said diet and of course if on cycle while taking mk managing estrogen from your cycle.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now if someone could make an oral or injectable chemical that mimics natural testosterone production...that'd be tits

rig0rm0rtis

rig0rm0rtis

Awards
This is my first post. So I've read in this thread that mk is probably best suited for gaining weight. I've worked hard for a couple yeas to lean out. Can one stay lean on this running it solo if the water retention is kept under control and diet is in check? And StanleyG I was going to message you about that brand if that's ok and allowed.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the post man. Planning on stacking mk677 and lgd4033 for a 12 week bridge(continuing the mk677 for at least another 3 months after) keen to see the results!

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
This is my first post. So I've read in this thread that mk is probably best suited for gaining weight. I've worked hard for a couple yeas to lean out. Can one stay lean on this running it solo if the water retention is kept under control and diet is in check? And StanleyG I was going to message you about that brand if that's ok and allowed.
I had no problems with water retention on a clean diet whilst running it in PCT alongside SERMs and natty stuff.

Antwanog

Awards
The water retention tends to be intramuscular leaving you with fuller muscles. I carry an extra 1.5kg on mk677. Its not like bloat from dbol!

Mk677 does seem to give me excessive gas but that will be on an individual level.

Personally I don't feel that MK677 does a great deal in its own but it works synergistically with anything that's anabolic.

I find GW more bad ass, it sends my hunger through the roof, I put on 5kg in a month the firstbtime I tried GW solo

rig0rm0rtis

rig0rm0rtis

Awards
Good to know. I don't want to blow up. I'm 43 and like to run as well as lift. This would be my first go with any gh type supp. Figured I'd get my feet wet with a simple oral. I'm looking for some of the benefits like joint/ligament strength and some quicker recovery times from lifts and runs. I'm also going to try the gw for added endurance. Got both on order. Great thread. Learning a lot.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bloods on mk677?

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
The water retention tends to be intramuscular leaving you with fuller muscles. I carry an extra 1.5kg on mk677. Its not like bloat from dbol!

Mk677 does seem to give me excessive gas but that will be on an individual level.

Personally I don't feel that MK677 does a great deal in its own but it works synergistically with anything that's anabolic.

I find GW more bad ass, it sends my hunger through the roof, I put on 5kg in a month the firstbtime I tried GW solo
5kg in a month how much of it was fat?

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
I don't trust any of the RC sponsors here their mk677 is priced way too low to be legit... the stuff ain't cheap to produce. If you can provide bloods for proof that would be awesome

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
I don't trust any of the RC sponsors here their mk677 is priced way too low to be legit... the stuff ain't cheap to produce. If you can provide bloods for proof that would be awesome
Seriously I don't know who lied to you or how you came to that conclusion but mk677 isn't that expensive. Usually ranges from $14-20 a gram sometimes even cheaper than that from China

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Seriously I don't know who lied to you or how you came to that conclusion but mk677 isn't that expensive. Usually ranges from $14-20 a gram sometimes even cheaper than that from China
So your telling me a bottle of mk677 (25mg x 30ml= 750mg or 0.75g) would cost only $10.50... (0.75g x $14)

Sorry but that makes no sense at all bro... it is much more expensive than that otherwise it would not be listed $100+ a bottle...

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So your telling me a bottle of mk677 (25mg x 30ml= 750mg or 0.75g) would cost only $10.50... (0.75g x $14)

Sorry but that makes no sense at all bro... it is much more expensive than that otherwise it would not be listed $100+ a bottle...
The reason its being sold for that much is because they can. These ****ty RC companies put out bull info out to consumers to make them think its only legit if they buy of for 100+ in liquid form, when thats not the case. Yes the raws for mk are cheap. Shouldnt ever pay 100 for it

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established

You're not using common sense, majority of these sarms and other peds are extremely cheap to manufacture. Prime example Cardarine is about $4-$8 a gram but you don't see anyone selling it for $10 a bottle. You seriously need to use your head. A vial of tren e 300mg/ml 10ml cost $80-$100 but 10 grams from China cost $90. So since 10 grams is so cheap it must be fake.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
The reason its being sold for that much is because they can. These ****ty RC companies put out bull info out to consumers to make them think its only legit if they buy of for 100+ in liquid form, when thats not the case. Yes the raws for mk are cheap. Shouldnt ever pay 100 for it
Damn well guess I've been mislead then... some of these companies are selling each bottle for $200... Can't name them but I'm sure you know which ones I'm talking about. I don't know what to believe honestly man they claim mk is the most expensive raw to buy and it makes sense since it's the closest thing to real HGH yet you say it's cheap? How do you know the cost are you involved behind the scenes in an RC company?

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
You're not using common sense, majority of these sarms and other peds are extremely cheap to manufacture. Prime example Cardarine is about $4-$8 a gram but you don't see anyone selling it for $10 a bottle. You seriously need to use your head. A vial of tren e 300mg/ml 10ml cost $80-$100 but 10 grams from China cost $90. So since 10 grams is so cheap it must be fake.
Yea i understand that it makes sense but you have to factor in costs to get the raws shipped overseas, get them tested, etc...

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Yea i understand that it makes sense but you have to factor in costs to get the raws shipped overseas, get them tested, etc...
Shipping is extremely cheap ranging from $25-$50. Also the prices I listed are the prices I pay for in grams and that's for personal use. If they these companies are buying by the kilogram they are getting it for cheaper. Also testing doesn't cost that much from $250-$400. The Rc companies and some of these supplement companies are making a killing off of sarms,peds etc.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Shipping is extremely cheap ranging from $25-$50. Also the prices I listed are the prices I pay for in grams and that's for personal use. If they these companies are buying by the kilogram they are getting it for cheaper. Also testing doesn't cost that much from $250-$400. The Rc companies and some of these supplement companies are making a killing off of sarms,peds etc.
Well then, seems I have definitely been mislead big time :( thanks for the info really helps clear things up I don't know why I trusted these RC companies claiming it's expensive... of course they will say that and bash cheaper companies saying they are bunk just to get more customers and more $$$

Antwanog

Awards
5kg in a month how much of it was fat?
Realistically, 2.5kg fat, 2.5kg water and muscle.
I'm 32 and gains are almost non existent these days.

I'd been trying to recomp at 2300 calories for months and it was slow going staying at 80kg.

The hunger from GW just helped boost me to 85kg.

Mk677 added another 1.5kg to that

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Realistically, 2.5kg fat, 2.5kg water and muscle.
I'm 32 and gains are almost non existent these days.

I'd been trying to recomp at 2300 calories for months and it was slow going staying at 80kg.

The hunger from GW just helped boost me to 85kg.

Mk677 added another 1.5kg to that
Ever think maybe dieting and hard work had anything to do with gaining weight?