MK-677

UKROB

Awards
Did anybody get this stuff in powder form? Can you describe taste/smell?

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I buy MK677 in raw. Light yellow powder. Highly hygroscopic (clumps when exposed to open air) It has a chemical smell and very bitter chemical taste. I bought a MG scale and divided 25mg doses into capsules.

UKROB

Awards
I buy MK677 in raw. Light yellow powder. Highly hygroscopic (clumps when exposed to open air) It has a chemical smell and very bitter chemical taste. I bought a MG scale and divided 25mg doses into capsules.
Yep that pretty much matches my description too, thanks for the detail.
The taste and smell is extremely strong. It smells like paint stripper or something. I've been taking it just in powder form (didn't get around to capping it yet).
I've had a little bit of what feels like esophageal burning when I wake up in the mornings after taking it. Did you have any experience like this? Just wanna make sure this stuff isn't boarderline toxic lol.. I can't imagine anything that smells like this and wouldn't be harmful. It's literally hard to breath just opening the bag.
Fyi my source is usually very reliable.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
MK is the worst tasting Chemical/Drug I've tasted so far - the aftertaste in the morning after a night time dose is horrible (Liquid). I can see why caps are preferred, LOL.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I haven't had any issues with burning esophagus just the horrible aftertaste which is now a non issue since making up caps. I take MK in the mornings.

UKROB

Awards
I haven't had any issues with burning esophagus just the horrible aftertaste which is now a non issue since making up caps. I take MK in the mornings.
Yeah I'm thinking about switching to mornings because I believe it's also causing me to stick in REM sleep too much and then wake up frequently. I don't feel like I've got into deep sleep on it. Mind you.. my sleep has been garbage last couple weeks even prior to starting the MK

Utdstar012

Awards
Started a cycle of this today, took 20mg this morning and not sure if it was placebo or not but my session at the gym tonight felt enhanced already, felt such focus and having finished the session I felt I could go again. Hopefully this isn't placebo but I feel great.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It isn't. that's how I felt at first. I feel it levels off eventually. But yes.

Utdstar012

Awards
It does feel awesome, how long did it take for you to level off?

Any recommendations on anything to stack with this? Not really looking to take PH's, looking for something more natural Just looking to gain a little size and get some definition. I would look into Sarms, potentially LGD or Ostarine but Im in the UK and don't know where I could get my hands on some Nolvadex.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About 7-8 weeks I wanna say probably

They say stacking EGCG Helps to enhance its abilities since it blocks your body trying to reject it. It's a somatostatin I think is the word? I could find any EGCG in short notice so I settled on green tea extract which I'm told about 50% of that is EGCG. So whatever the dose is just 1/2 that and that's the amount of EGCG you are getting. And melatonin at night for the same reason

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About 7-8 weeks I wanna say probably

They say stacking EGCG Helps to enhance its abilities since it blocks your body trying to reject it. It's a somatostatin I think is the word? I could find any EGCG in short notice so I settled on green tea extract which I'm told about 50% of that is EGCG. So whatever the dose is just 1/2 that and that's the amount of EGCG you are getting. And melatonin at night for the same reason
EGCG and Huprazine-A are designed to enhance the effects of MK. SNS makes both at a very affordable price.

Utdstar012

Awards
Only thing with EGCG is its said to suppress appetite? Did it do that for you? That's one of the pros I want out of MK tbh.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean I take mine whenever I take an ECA stack. Which I take 4 times a day. Honestly I'm still hungry. But then ECA never really did much for me

Utdstar012

Awards
Ah I'll have a look tomorrow then and perhaps pick some up on my lunch break! Looking to kick on now, excited to see how I go with it! How did you dose? Daily? 2 day off?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I think Mike Arnold said that huperzine doesn't actually have any benefit regarding MK-677.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know why it doubled posted like that sry

I do 20 mg at night daily. I don't do off days. So every single day. I actually don't intend to do any cycling off for a very long time.

Utdstar012

Awards
So I'm 4 days in. I've been taking it around lunchtime, just trialling routines first hand, will start taking it in evenings on week 2 to see what effect that has.

My training has been superb, energy levels are ridiculous, the focus is unreal. My moods have been amazing, the feel good factor the stuff gives you is really something else. I feel like my skin is tighter and muscle is definitely feeling harder than usual. I feel I can lift more too, more reps without getting tired. Sleep has been decent barring one night where I was quite alert because of a late training session.

I've been using OL re1gn the last couple of days too and seen great results with that too, great clean energy with no crash, if anything it gives you too long a buzz.

One side I have been getting this last couple of days is pretty intense back pumps so I'll pick up some Taurine tomorrow.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi,

I am wondering, do you guys use caps or liquid form of mk677?? from what I've been reading most will agree that only liquid form is the genuine.. while the powdered isn´t good at all, and from what I've read few pages on this thread.. I read powdered/caps?

i was running mk677 too, until i fell sick, 30mg x day 5 days on 2 off.. the difference i found that the day i take mk677.. I'm sweating way too much. but regarding energy levels.. and other feelings.. not much to say.

soon will re-start and finish what i´ve left of it.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
MK677 in raw form is a powder. Whether it is then placed in caps or liquid solution makes no difference in terms of efficacy. I use IRC MK677 powder raw. It's very potent IME.

Zariph

Awards
Any1 using mk677 from a researcchem= Are these just as fine as those sold as supplements?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use i forget which brand

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Any1 using mk677 from a researcchem= Are these just as fine as those sold as supplements?
Yes, those sold by supplement companies are research chemicals and labeled not for human consumption.

Zariph

Awards
awesome - was worried about that this couldnt be taken since it says "not for human consumption"

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Anything new on impure RAW:s from China?
Is Olympus labs still 3 party testing their RAW:s for MK-677?

WeDoPullups

Awards
Trying out Narrows Lab's MK at 10mg ED

Hopefully their purity is good.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_1518813748.313074.jpg
trying this sucker out for 8 weeks minimum and see how it goes 3 tabs at 22.5 mg with melatonin at night. So we shall see what’s up

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
It's all the same IME. The difference is in branding and price. Best to just buy powder raws directly from china or even a middle man in the US. You can get a year supply of MK for the price of a 30 day supply of caps.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After some info from well informed AM members
I've gone with cjcdac 10mg a week
And 25 mg mk677
BOOM
Seriously I'm now seeing what elevated levels feel like.
Adding high dose ghrh is icing on the cake

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing oral can do what cjc does I’m guessing other than green tea and hupa/melatonin

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep us posted !!
It feels like the power patches!!! I have 3 bottles so let’s see how it compares. If I like it I will combine the two .

ZERaptor

Awards
And 25 mg mk677
BOOM
Is CJC Dac any good?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well yes
Very good
U need to run it with ghrp or mk 677 IMO
And minimum 5mg a week.
10 mg a weekblows doors off of 5th
But now your in the 300$ a month range
That is a lot of money.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Too pricey for me!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is
But you can keep cjc low and still get some benefits
5mg a week at least

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And 25 mg mk677
BOOM
You can't beat that, brother. That exactly what I would have recommended for MAXIMUM GH and IGF-1 levels. I've seen IGF-1 levels in the 600's with that combo/dosage, which is nuts!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is a lot of money.
Yes, but that protocol will raise your GH and IGF-1 levels higher than $300 a month of exo. GH. I'v seen it numerous times with my own eyes; IGF-1 levels in the 600's, which many people don't even reach with 10 iu of GH daily.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It just hard to justify price when there is uncertainty if you are getting a legit peptide
Everything MA research sells has been made in U.S labs and HPLC tested at 99% purity or greater (I supply lab reports--in the package--with every order). I don't have DAC yet, but I will within a week or so.

Dirty Duke

Dirty Duke

Awards
Just starting up another cycle after a 4 week break. I’m on a cut at the moment, so inevitably strength levels have dropped slightly, coinciding with ceasation of MK677. Already experiencing the disrupted sleep patterns, although strangely waking up refreshing.

Will be interesting to see if the extra water weight and boost in HGH levels it back out again.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can't beat that, brother. That exactly what I would have recommended for MAXIMUM GH and IGF-1 levels. I've seen IGF-1 levels in the 600's with that combo/dosage, which is nuts!
I've noticed massive changes
But this protocol only elevates igf?
It dosnt effect serum gh?
I ask because I'm getting to run some HGH for free
Just need to get bloods.
Source want me to shoot 10iu in felt and give blood 3.5 hours later
He said he's not concerned about the DAC just mk677
Asked me to cut mk 2 days before test

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Imagine that paired duo with Lantus/humalog/test/NPP/injectable anadrol for 4 weeks