MK-677

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
upon further research it seems some get it from real gh injections and some don't either.

some say it's possibly from a too high dose or the body trying to balance out the hormones(obviously due to imbalance) or that it's doing it's job burning fat while asleep.

I never read anyone stating nightsweats either so maybe it is due too much gh being released?

There is no doubt this stuff is working though.

From the massive hunger pangs and ability to down food much easier throughout the day,drowsiness that practically causes me to nod while sitting, shoulder/upper back that bothers me have been feeling extra lubed and barely any tightness/pain.

It's crazy but these things can not be placebo.
I am taking 10mg pre bed of Olympic labs gh1ane I sleep like a rock and love it

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I think it would! I take mk677 alongside Somnidren GH which has GABA and other GH boosting/sleep inducing ingredients in it and it's been going very well.
I was thinking it would too I feel great off the aminos alone I'll add in the mk tonight and report back to you fellas :)

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
I am taking 10mg pre bed of Olympic labs gh1ane I sleep like a rock and love it
Yes, I also take it before sleep. I don't, however, fall asleep easily but when I do I seem to wake more refreshed even though my hours asleep haven't changed.

I wished I picked up more of ghar1ne while it was dirt cheap at orbit.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I also take it before sleep. I don't, however, fall asleep easily but when I do I seem to wake more refreshed even though my hours asleep haven't changed.

I wished I picked up more of ghar1ne while it was dirt cheap at orbit.
Some here. I took it right before bed the first few days and it took me an hour or so to fall asleep but once I was sleeping it was a deep sleep

Now I just plan accordingly to when I want to be asleep and take it an hour to and hour and a half before then

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Some here. I took it right before bed the first few days and it took me an hour or so to fall asleep but once I was sleeping it was a deep sleep

Now I just plan accordingly to when I want to be asleep and take it an hour to and hour and a half before then
Yessir, pretty much same here.

I don't really have a set time I go to sleep either and I roll around for a while but I have been taking it 30-60min before laying down hoping the drowsiness will help knock me out.

Also forgot to mention, the swelling of the hands and tingling took effect as soon as the 2nd day on 10mg.

Also the last couple days I can sort of see my face bloated but nothing what I would consider a moon face or bad. My watch is also wearing a bit tighter on my wrist.

Never thought this stuff would work so fast.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Yessir, pretty much same here.

I don't really have a set time I go to sleep either and I roll around for a while but I have been taking it 30-60min before laying down hoping the drowsiness will help knock me out.

Also forgot to mention, the swelling of the hands and tingling took effect as soon as the 2nd day on 10mg.

Also the last couple days I can sort of see my face bloated but nothing what I would consider a moon face or bad. My watch is also wearing a bit tighter on my wrist.

Never thought this stuff would work so fast.
I haven't gotten the bloat( thankfully). But year the tingling in the hands happened very quickly

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am currently running the Primeval Labs GH-EPI I just picked up some I believe it is Fight Pharm MK-677 have not ran it yet.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Holy smokes... So I've run mk667 a couple other times solo, but last night I took 20mg mk677 in addition to 3g arginine, 1.5g ornithing, 1g lysine, and 3g GABA... I can not remember the last time I've ever been soo impressed with the sleep quality I've had. I woke up feeling like a new man. I really wasn't expecting the mk677 to really add any effect on the first dosing but I can't deny that sleep, it was incredible..

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy smokes... So I've run mk667 a couple other times solo, but last night I took 20mg mk677 in addition to 3g arginine, 1.5g ornithing, 1g lysine, and 3g GABA... I can not remember the last time I've ever been soo impressed with the sleep quality I've had. I woke up feeling like a new man. I really wasn't expecting the mk677 to really add any effect on the first dosing but I can't deny that sleep, it was incredible..
Yeah it's very noticeable and improves sleep almost immediately for many. I started at 10 and worked up to 30mg, but the bloat is terrible and didn't really see any added benefits. Went back to 20mg but might drop it altogether if this bloat doesn't subside. Been taking about 4 months now.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used or is anyone currently using Focused Nutrition's MK-677? This seems to be one of the few capped versions still available.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have noticed incredible joint pain relief !!

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have a couple of drinks on MK? I'm not a big drinker, but wondering about the negatives of mixing the two.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Has anyone used or is anyone currently using Focused Nutrition's MK-677? This seems to be one of the few capped versions still available.
I'm planning on picking a few of those up so I can run MK for a whole year straight.
Also Jebrook you could even drop back down to 10mg, I'm running 10mg for hopefully a whole year. I get good benefits at that dose and only get more lethargic when I bump to 20.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm planning on picking a few of those up so I can run MK for a whole year straight.
Also Jebrook you could even drop back down to 10mg, I'm running 10mg for hopefully a whole year. I get good benefits at that dose and only get more lethargic when I bump to 20.
Sounds good BamBam0319. I've been back to 20mg for about 4 days. I'll give it 2 weeks to see if the bloating lessens then drop to 10 for the remainder of my open bottle. If that doesn't do it I'll trade off my last bottle. I got at least 30-45 days to figure it out. I was kinda concerned if dropping back to such a low dose would still be efficacious after such a long time at a high dose. Guess that's why I'm tapering back down.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good BamBam0319. I've been back to 20mg for about 4 days. I'll give it 2 weeks to see if the bloating lessens then drop to 10 for the remainder of my open bottle. If that doesn't do it I'll trade off my last bottle. I got at least 30-45 days to figure it out. I was kinda concerned if dropping back to such a low dose would still be efficacious after such a long time at a high dose. Guess that's why I'm tapering back down.
Notice any leaning out or is it too hard to discern with the bloat?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had bad bloat on the first brand I was using, I switched brands and no problem.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So this bloat... anyone monitoring Blood Pressure on MK-677?
I've been watching mine since I've been taking it, and now I'm on cycle and I still continue to check it. It's really staying around the same

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
The clinical studies done on MK-677 showed a marked increase in BP at week 8 of use I believe. This was @ 20mg/day. I cannot recall however if this increase was transient or persistent from week 8 onward.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine runs a little higher lately on systolic pressure but nothing alarming. Diastolic still runs pretty much the same. Normally I'm like 110/69. Consistently running like 115 lately.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I had 2 margaritas last night

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to see if MK and Osta (another MK, LOL) can do anything for my Golfer's Elbow.
100%...... 12 weeks on osta fix my tennis elbow to the point that I started lift heavy and fuk my elbow again.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
im about to give MK a try--what the best way to control bloat ? ive heard asprin/dandelion/potassium--is anything working?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Mine runs a little higher lately on systolic pressure but nothing alarming. Diastolic still runs pretty much the same. Normally I'm like 110/69. Consistently running like 115 lately.

Awesome, that's what mine is around too. Loving cardio pays off again! :)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
100%...... 12 weeks on osta fix my tennis elbow to the point that I started lift heavy and fuk my elbow again.
Great to hear - I hope so. I actually had, and rehabbed Tennis Elbow in the same arm doing Thera-Bar therapy, last year, but Golfers is worse IMO - can't really do anything with the arms without aggravating it. Bring on the chemicals!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to hear - I hope so. I actually had, and rehabbed Tennis Elbow in the same arm doing Thera-Bar therapy, last year, but Golfers is worse IMO - can't really do anything with the arms without aggravating it. Bring on the chemicals!
I hope the MK helps those nagging injuries for you. The sleep quality improvement alone made this a worthwhile product for me, but I must say I've haven't had any joint benefits that I was hoping for. Made a doc appt to look into possible deficiencies or other culprits. Muscle recovery has been great as well.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I hope the MK helps those nagging injuries for you. The sleep quality improvement alone made this a worthwhile product for me, but I must say I've haven't had any joint benefits that I was hoping for. Made a doc appt to look into possible deficiencies or other culprits. Muscle recovery has been great as well.
Yeah, me too. I mean, the Thera-Bar (a rubber bar that you twist in various ways to eccentrically load the tendons) absolutely will work - It has studies behind it and it worked for my Tennis - but it was easier to lay off exercises, use straps, etc... and still be able to work out. With Golfer's - sheeeet, I can't even un-rack a barbell without feeling it. My sleep is great anyway, so I don't care about that, I'll be using the MK primarily for fat loss enhancement and because I'll be 50 soon! :)

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Had some really wild dreams and consistent night sweats with the mk677 and amino acid combo last night.. I thought I had seen some guys on AM also mentioning something about night sweats while using mk677, is there any direct correlation between the two?

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Had some really wild dreams and consistent night sweats with the mk677 and amino acid combo last night.. I thought I had seen some guys on AM also mentioning something about night sweats while using mk677, is there any direct correlation between the two?
I asked the same thing a few posts up but I guess not many experience/d it.

I was having moderate nightsweats for about 3 nights in a row but has stopped.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I asked the same thing a few posts up but I guess not many experience/d it.

I was having moderate nightsweats for about 3 nights in a row but has stopped.
Yeah the night sweats were moderate but lasted virtually the entire night. Odd. Hopefully someone can jump on in here and shed some light for us

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have had night sweats while on the MK nothing very bad and not very often.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the night sweats were moderate but lasted virtually the entire night. Odd. Hopefully someone can jump on in here and shed some light for us
This is my other post.

upon further research it seems some get it from real gh injections and some don't either.

some say it's possibly from a too high dose or the body trying to balance out the hormones(obviously due to imbalance) or that it's doing it's job burning fat while asleep.

I never read anyone stating nightsweats either so maybe it is due too much gh being released?

There is no doubt this stuff is working though.

From the massive hunger pangs and ability to down food much easier throughout the day,drowsiness that practically causes me to nod while sitting, shoulder/upper back that bothers me have been feeling extra lubed and barely any tightness/pain.

It's crazy but these things can not be placebo.

I'm going to broscience here and say it's possibly our body adjusting to the rising levels of gh?

If I was sweating severely and constantly everynight I would attribute that to either too much gh or fat burning.

real gh users don't seem to experience night sweats at least the majority of them from all the threads I've skimmed through.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
This is my other post.

I'm going to broscience here and say it's possibly our body adjusting to the rising levels of gh?

If I was sweating severely and constantly everynight I would attribute that to either too much gh or fat burning.

real gh users don't seem to experience night sweats at least the majority of them from all the threads I've skimmed through.
Well 3 nights in a row for you is pretty consistent, I'm gonna sit over here and cross my fingers hoping its burning fat through my sleep lol

In the laws of physics for every action there is a reaction, I assume the human body is the same way so would you think it were possible that your body is in a sense like "oh sh*t, our gh levels are getting pretty high here, lets counter balance that and lower them back down again" since it is your natural levels rising and not the exogenous form? I'm not really sure, I'm just thinking

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Well 3 nights in a row for you is pretty consistent, I'm gonna sit over here and cross my fingers hoping its burning fat through my sleep lol

In the laws of physics for every action there is a reaction, I assume the human body is the same way so would you think it were possible that your body is in a sense like "oh sh*t, our gh levels are getting pretty high here, lets counter balance that and lower them back down again" since it is your natural levels rising and not the exogenous form? I'm not really sure, I'm just thinking
Well I meant consistently as in everynight.

also the body wouldn't know whether a hormone in the body is exogenous or natural.

In that sense, higher levels of gh could be seen to the body as it being out of whack.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Well I meant consistently as in everynight.

also the body wouldn't know whether a hormone in the body is exogenous or natural.

In that sense, higher levels of gh could be seen to the body as it being out of whack.
Hmm, so would you have any insight as to whether if the body sees it as out of whack that it may release its own hormone or another system within the body as an attempt to lower those levels?

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, so would you have any insight as to whether if the body sees it as out of whack that it may release its own hormone or another system within the body as an attempt to lower those levels?
That I do not know. But supposedly sweating during sleep is the bodys way of trying to reach homeostasis. Not sure if that's true or its MoA

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First few nights only, totally subsided within one week.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
what amounts are you guys researching with and for how long are you running it- with the longer half life of Mk, when are you administering?