MK-677

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Have you read the MULTIPLE logs with the positive reviews? I respect your opinions, but the respected members of this forum have logged the patches with very positive results.

Not everyone experiences deeper sleep….And 2-weeks is not a defining period of trial. Maximize elevates natural HGH levels over months, not weeks. Also, if members who are in their twenties, the natural HGH levels are still at 90% to 95% of peak production so there won't be any perceived big results.
Positive reviews or not, I don't understand the need for a transdermal delivery system of something that can be taken orally once a day and has been proven to be effective at doses of 10 mg. Those taking it orally have also reported noticing the benefits within the first week, not "months".

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Positive reviews or not, I don't understand the need for a transdermal delivery system of something that can be taken orally once a day and has been proven to be effective at doses of 10 mg. Those taking it orally have also reported noticing the benefits within the first week, not "months".
To each their own bro....

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Have you read the MULTIPLE logs with the positive reviews? I respect your opinions, but the respected members of this forum have logged the patches with very positive results.

Not everyone experiences deeper sleep….And 2-weeks is not a defining period of trial. Maximize elevates natural HGH levels over months, not weeks. Also, if members who are in their twenties, the natural HGH levels are still at 90% to 95% of peak production so there won't be any perceived big results.
guys In twenties should not mess with mk 677 at all , waste of money mk can boost/push your body to maximum production of gh in your 20 healthy men's body is in maximum gh production so what the guys in this age are expecting ? I would say 30+ will get more benefits

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
guys In twenties should not mess with mk 677 at all , waste of money mk can boost/push your body to maximum production of gh in your 20 healthy men's body is in maximum gh production so what the guys in this age are expecting ? I would say 30+ will get more benefits
Have you actually read any of the studies done on young healthy males? or just writing for the sake of it?

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Just a little update guys about mk 677 ghar1ne in this case that i really want to share with you.This is my 6th month of ghar1ne and i upped the dosage until 50mg ed with Huperzine A at 200mcg ed.Now im back on 30mg ed with no Huperzine.The reason is because in my personal experience anything more than 30mg ed is a waste(i didnt notice any extra benefict with more) and Huperzine doesnt make much of a difference with mk 677 as i said in MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE .Vivid dreams,Better skin,Great muscle pump in the gym,better looking muscles and better recovery are definitely true with mk 677.Where it really shines? Well in PCT for sure!! ghar1ne will dramatically helps you to mantain gains while off cycle IMO it MUST be in every pct regiment along with a serm,test booster etc... so thast my opinion on mk 677 after 6 months so no BS, just real life results :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Just a little update guys about mk 677 ghar1ne in this case that i really want to share with you.This is my 6th month of ghar1ne and i upped the dosage until 50mg ed with Huperzine A at 200mcg ed.Now im back on 30mg ed with no Huperzine.The reason is because in my personal experience anything more than 30mg ed is a waste(i didnt notice any extra benefict with more) and Huperzine doesnt make much of a difference with mk 677 as i said in MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE .Vivid dreams,Better skin,Great muscle pump in the gym,better looking muscles and better recovery are definitely true with mk 677.Where it really shines? Well in PCT for sure!! ghar1ne will dramatically helps you to mantain gains while off cycle IMO it MUST be in every pct regiment along with a serm,test booster etc... so thast my opinion on mk 677 after 6 months so no BS, just real life results :)
Very good to know, thanks man. I'll be running MK 677 through my entire cycle and PCT.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Have you actually read any of the studies done on young healthy males? or just writing for the sake of it?

no I haven't read ( provide link please) and also I did not see even one solid/legit log/ from men in his physical peak who claim that he got significant gains unles he was also on ton other AAS becouse this is where gh realty shines. GH for young male ? sorry but I do not buy it bs... quick gains in pct ? typical pct is 4 weeks the mk start to do something usually after two weeks so if you see some gains in pct in first couple of days it's water retention better skin recovery WTF??? when you are young you have goid skin better recovery ect.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
btw I'm not trying to bash the product I also have couple of mk bottles but I'm in the age where I can expect something from this compound .

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
no I haven't read ( provide link please) and also I did not see even one solid/legit log/ from men in his physical peak who claim that he got significant gains unles he was also on ton other AAS becouse this is where gh realty shines. GH for young male ? sorry but I do not buy it bs... quick gains in pct ? typical pct is 4 weeks the mk start to do something usually after two weeks so if you see some gains in pct in first couple of days it's water retention better skin recovery WTF??? when you are young you have goid skin better recovery ect.
Okay, glad to see you haven't. But you are way off base with just about everything you wrote above. You basically made up questions and answered them yourself despite no one making the claims previously.

I quote from one study on 24 to 39 year old healthy males using 25mg "MK-677 produced a peak GH response of 55.9 ± 31.7 μg/L after single dose (day 1 of treatment) and 22.6 ± 9.3 μg/L after a week of dosing compared with placebo treatment peak GH values of approximately 9 (treatment day 1) and approximately 7 μg/L (treatment day 7). Following the initial 7-day caloric restriction, insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) declined from 232 ± 25 to 186 ± 19 ng/mL in the MK-677 group and from 236 ± 19 to 174 ± 23 ng/mL in the placebo group. Mean IGF-I concentration increased significantly during MK-677 to 264 ± 31 ng/mL (mean for the last 5 days of treatment) compared with 188 ± 19 ng/mL with placebo (P < 0.01)."

That wouldn't be useful at all in PCT right?

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Okay, glad to see you haven't. But you are way off base with just about everything you wrote above. You basically made up questions and answered them yourself despite no one making the claims previously.

I quote from one study on 24 to 39 year old healthy males using 25mg "MK-677 produced a peak GH response of 55.9 ± 31.7 μg/L after single dose (day 1 of treatment) and 22.6 ± 9.3 μg/L after a week of dosing compared with placebo treatment peak GH values of approximately 9 (treatment day 1) and approximately 7 μg/L (treatment day 7). Following the initial 7-day caloric restriction, insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) declined from 232 ± 25 to 186 ± 19 ng/mL in the MK-677 group and from 236 ± 19 to 174 ± 23 ng/mL in the placebo group. Mean IGF-I concentration increased significantly during MK-677 to 264 ± 31 ng/mL (mean for the last 5 days of treatment) compared with 188 ± 19 ng/mL with placebo (P < 0.01)."

That wouldn't be useful at all in PCT right?
Link please

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Link please
Enjoy:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=mk-677+nitrogen

I've been wholeheartedly stating the same for some time now. For PCT, Ghar1ne is THE game changing product.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
anyone have any experience with, Fight Pharm MK Inferno (MK-677) ??

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Yeah I've seen a lot of the sponsored logs but I don't know how I feel about them. I followed a few and it seemed like a lot of placebo just because they were sponsored and probably looking for effects to report in the log.
I've been trying them myself, unsponsored, to see how they were and I gotta say I'm not getting the same results.
Well Well Well.. My ears were burning Lol j/k my honest opinion? if your running anything at all that is on the level of PH/AAS even the mildest is going to offset your results from those, Also everyone responds a little different to medications & supplements for thousands of reasons like I said though I think even if you had run some kind of ph's in the past and you try those you might not notice a whole lot cause you have that tolerance, I honestly did notice they made me real tired and a little lethargic, I noticed a better recovery time and a little bit of extra pump after a couple weeks when I would wear the IGF/MGF ones.. just my opinion for what its worth, I still think oral/injectable is the best, even transdermal stuff doesn't quite effect me like oral caps it seems..

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Well Well Well.. My ears were burning Lol j/k my honest opinion? if your running anything at all that is on the level of PH/AAS even the mildest is going to offset your results from those, Also everyone responds a little different to medications & supplements for thousands of reasons like I said though I think even if you had run some kind of ph's in the past and you try those you might not notice a whole lot cause you have that tolerance, I honestly did notice they made me real tired and a little lethargic, I noticed a better recovery time and a little bit of extra pump after a couple weeks when I would wear the IGF/MGF ones.. just my opinion for what its worth, I still think oral/injectable is the best, even transdermal stuff doesn't quite effect me like oral caps it seems..
Eh. I haven't been on any steroids or prohormones though. And like I said I've taken 10mg MK 677 orally and felt it the first day, you'd think I'd feel 40mg like a motherf*cker.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
anyone have any experience with, Fight Pharm MK Inferno (MK-677) ??
I thought Fight Pharm products had been pulled already? I see Nutriverse still has Osta, where are you seeing their stuff?

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Island supplements.
Gotcha. Not my first choice of supplier due to unfortunate previous dealings, but i'll take a look.
Thank you.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Eh. I haven't been on any steroids or prohormones though. And like I said I've taken 10mg MK 677 orally and felt it the first day, you'd think I'd feel 40mg like a motherf*cker.
Oh yea for sure! I wanna check out that MK 677, how did it make you feel and how long from taking it as well as first weeks noticeable effects?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So Fight Pharm is good to go ???

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Arginine and Ornithine and lysine combo product looks good. MK-677 gets 60% increase over 12 months, the following in your regime could be good

for those not wanting to spend the money, try:

Amino Acids Study Results

Intravenous Ornithine Produces a five-fold increase in serum growth hormone in humans.
Ornithine Increased serum growth hormone in bodybuilders, up to four times the baseline level.

Arginine 250 mg/kg/day of oral arginine aspartate given to five healthy subjects for seven days caused a 60% rise in GH during slow wave sleep compared to the control period.

Arginine and Ornithine In a double-blind study, adult males participating in a 5-week progressive strength-training program who consumed 2 grams of L-arginine and 1 gram of L-ornithine experienced significantly higher total strength and lean body mass scores and excreted less urinary hydroxyproline than placebo-treated subjects.

Ornithine Alpha-ketoglutarate (OKG) Significantly increased IGF-1 and growth hormone levels in trauma patients. In healthy subject, OKG increased tissue levels of growth-hormone-releasing glutamine.

Arginine and lysine 1200 milligrams of arginine pyroglutamate combined with L-lysine hydrochloride significantly elevated biologically active growth hormone from two to eight times the baseline value in 15 healthy male subjects aged 15 to 20 years old.

Arginine and lysine 1,500 mg arginine and 1,500 mg lysine increased GH in young men only during resting conditions.

Glycine In 19 normal, non-obese subjects, 6.75 grams of glycine increased growth hormone levels up to 300 to 400 percent that of baseline.

Glycine and L-arginine Increased
the subjects mean resistance to fatigue up to 28% over the controls during acute exhaustive high-intensity anaerobic isokinetic exercise and produced an overall gain in total muscle work of 10.5% more than controls.

Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) A single oral dose of 5 grams of GABA administered to 19 subjects significantly elevated plasma growth hormone levels compared to placebo-treated controls.

Glutamine Two grams of oral glutamine resulted in elevated plasma growth hormone in 8 of 9 subjects tested.

REF: http://www.vrp.com/amino-acids/amino-acids/growth-hormone-amino-acids-as-gh-secretagogues-a-review-of-the-literature

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Feel you on this. TDs and patches for compounds that can be easily taken orally makes no sense to me. But some people will always fall into the hype and there will be a market for it. For a company you always have to accommodate for the demand.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Arginine and Ornithine and lysine combo product looks good. MK-677 gets 60% increase over 12 months, the following in your regime could be good

Amino Acids Study Results

Intravenous Ornithine Produces a five-fold increase in serum growth hormone in humans.
Ornithine Increased serum growth hormone in bodybuilders, up to four times the baseline level.

Arginine 250 mg/kg/day of oral arginine aspartate given to five healthy subjects for seven days caused a 60% rise in GH during slow wave sleep compared to the control period.

Arginine and Ornithine In a double-blind study, adult males participating in a 5-week progressive strength-training program who consumed 2 grams of L-arginine and 1 gram of L-ornithine experienced significantly higher total strength and lean body mass scores and excreted less urinary hydroxyproline than placebo-treated subjects.

Ornithine Alpha-ketoglutarate (OKG) Significantly increased IGF-1 and growth hormone levels in trauma patients. In healthy subject, OKG increased tissue levels of growth-hormone-releasing glutamine.

Arginine and lysine 1200 milligrams of arginine pyroglutamate combined with L-lysine hydrochloride significantly elevated biologically active growth hormone from two to eight times the baseline value in 15 healthy male subjects aged 15 to 20 years old.

Arginine and lysine 1,500 mg arginine and 1,500 mg lysine increased GH in young men only during resting conditions.

Glycine In 19 normal, non-obese subjects, 6.75 grams of glycine increased growth hormone levels up to 300 to 400 percent that of baseline.

Glycine and L-arginine Increased
the subjects mean resistance to fatigue up to 28% over the controls during acute exhaustive high-intensity anaerobic isokinetic exercise and produced an overall gain in total muscle work of 10.5% more than controls.

Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) A single oral dose of 5 grams of GABA administered to 19 subjects significantly elevated plasma growth hormone levels compared to placebo-treated controls.

Glutamine Two grams of oral glutamine resulted in elevated plasma growth hormone in 8 of 9 subjects tested.

REF: http://www.vrp.com/amino-acids/amino-acids/growth-hormone-amino-acids-as-gh-secretagogues-a-review-of-the-literature
WHOA! Wtf! Mainlining the Ornithine! for GH results??? seriously though that's an interesting post!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Oh yea for sure! I wanna check out that MK 677, how did it make you feel and how long from taking it as well as first weeks noticeable effects?
I had deeper sleep the night I popped my first 10mg to be honest. I was lethargic the first two weeks, wanted to sleep all day and night, but after that wore off I felt incredible. Increased appetite as well. Not sure I noticed bloating because I was already bloated by other things.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Amino AcidsStudy Results

Intravenous OrnithineProduces a five-fold increase in serum growth hormone in humans.
OrnithineIncreased serum growth hormone in bodybuilders, up to four times the baseline level.

Arginine250 mg/kg/day of oral arginine aspartate given to five healthy subjects for seven days caused a 60% rise in GH during slow wave sleep compared to the control period.

Arginine and OrnithineIn a double-blind study, adult males participating in a 5-week progressive strength-training program who consumed 2 grams of L-arginine and 1 gram of L-ornithine experienced significantly higher total strength and lean body mass scores and excreted less urinary hydroxyproline than placebo-treated subjects.

Ornithine Alpha-ketoglutarate (OKG)Significantly increased IGF-1 and growth hormone levels in trauma patients. In healthy subject, OKG increased tissue levels of growth-hormone-releasing glutamine.

Arginine and lysine1200 milligrams of arginine pyroglutamate combined with L-lysine hydrochloride significantly elevated biologically active growth hormone from two to eight times the baseline value in 15 healthy male subjects aged 15 to 20 years old.

Arginine and lysine1,500 mg arginine and 1,500 mg lysine increased GH in young men only during resting conditions.

GlycineIn 19 normal, non-obese subjects, 6.75 grams of glycine increased growth hormone levels up to 300 to 400 percent that of baseline.

Glycine and L-arginineIncreased

Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)A single oral dose of 5 grams of GABA administered to 19 subjects significantly elevated plasma growth hormone levels compared to placebo-treated controls.

GlutamineTwo grams of oral glutamine resulted in elevated plasma growth hormone in 8 of 9 subjects tested.

I swear many years ago

I was taking both these from Now before bed....and AAKG 3500 PRE training and my strength went through the roof.

Only other thing I was taking was Muscle Jack a teat booster with LJ 100.

I'm going to re trial it, otherwise Muscle Jack was spiked because in 3 weeks my bench went up 30-40kgs ?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Ive pulled the trigger on Arginine, Ornithine and lysine combo product - worth a shot to get me back on track after xmas. ostarine in the stores but reluctant to use until my BF is lower (28%! so high, never been so high)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I had deeper sleep the night I popped my first 10mg to be honest. I was lethargic the first two weeks, wanted to sleep all day and night, but after that wore off I felt incredible. Increased appetite as well. Not sure I noticed bloating because I was already bloated by other things.
good ****! sounds like serious signs of GH pulsing, did you ever get tigley hands and/or feet?

Ive pulled the trigger on Arginine, Ornithine and lysine combo product - worth a shot to get me back on track after xmas. ostarine in the stores but reluctant to use until my BF is lower (28%! so high, never been so high)
Hell yea, sounds like you got a good setup! I wouldn't even bother with the ostarine if I were you I would save the money for some RAD-140 and/or this MK 677 according to the reviews Its a real nice GH Secretogue, that mk 677 would most certainly help you cut down FAST and holdon to your muscle mass and recover faster..

I got a different source.

Honestly, hundreds of research sites still sell MK

It ain't going anywhere.
The question is who is selling properly dosed and of Good if not Great Quality.. unless you know the manufacture yourself its always kind of a crap shoot, I do agree theres plenty out there probably all with good quality, now I really wwanna try this with some RAD-140..

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
KilaCali I have gotten the tingles in my hand lately !!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
good ****! sounds like serious signs of GH pulsing, did you ever get tigley hands and/or feet?

Hell yea, sounds like you got a good setup! I wouldn't even bother with the ostarine if I were you I would save the money for some RAD-140 and/or this MK 677 according to the reviews Its a real nice GH Secretogue, that mk 677 would most certainly help you cut down FAST and holdon to your muscle mass and recover faster..

The question is who is selling properly dosed and of Good if not Great Quality.. unless you know the manufacture yourself its always kind of a crap shoot, I do agree theres plenty out there probably all with good quality, now I really wwanna try this with some RAD-140..
Had it a couple times on my last run, I just started again 2 days ago and will probably run it a full year.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Who is still selling Rad? GW is bunk, mate took OL and noticed nothing!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
KilaCali I have gotten the tingles in my hand lately !!
Hell yes Rocket that means it is doing its job! those are big GH pulses/release basically supercharging your immune system to heal your body like freaking wolverine! I miss those feelings, their a little weird at first but then you find out why its happening and you know you got some good stuff! what are you running??

Had it a couple times on my last run, I just started again 2 days ago and will probably run it a full year.
Hell Yea! The RAD your saying?? and what does it do for ya throughout a 12 month period?

Who is still selling Rad? GW is bunk, mate took OL and noticed nothing!
Hmmm Check the STORES dropdown menu up top I'm sure some of them still sellin it? Nutriverse,Nutraplanet,TgbSupplements,Orbit, etc.. also Peptide & RC sites prolly got RAD and all that you just gotta ebeware and do your homework and I don't know about the OL GW/Cardarine never tried it from what I seen they usually using quality ingredients/peptides etc,, sorry to hear that though!

That doesn't mean it's bunk lol
Yea I couldn't say either way, though it just improves cardio and all that so maybe it did SOMETHING but who knows. lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hell yes Rocket that means it is doing its job! those are big GH pulses/release basically supercharging your immune system to heal your body like freaking wolverine! I miss those feelings, their a little weird at first but then you find out why its happening and you know you got some good stuff! what are you running??

Hell Yea! The RAD your saying?? and what does it do for ya throughout a 12 month period?

Hmmm Check the STORES dropdown menu up top I'm sure some of them still sellin it? Nutriverse,Nutraplanet,TgbSupplements,Orbit, etc.. also Peptide & RC sites prolly got RAD and all that you just gotta ebeware and do your homework and I don't know about the OL GW/Cardarine never tried it from what I seen they usually using quality ingredients/peptides etc,, sorry to hear that though!

Yea I couldn't say either way, though it just improves cardio and all that so maybe it did SOMETHING but who knows. lol
No no no, the mk 677. RAD is best run like 3-5 weeks

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
ooooooh! ok lol I was gonna say damn that's a long time to take a Sarm, so you run mk 677 at 10mg all yr round?? and once a day?
I will be for 2016. And yeah probably will stay at 10mg, didn't see much more benefit from 20mg, only more lethargy.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Nice, sounds good!
You can always crank up the effectiveness of MK by including somatostatin inhibitors.

Hup-a is a strong one and cheap. Melatonin is another (weaker) one.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
You can always crank up the effectiveness of MK by including somatostatin inhibitors.

Hup-a is a strong one and cheap. Melatonin is another (weaker) one.
Hell yea, that makes sense! what about a mucuna puriens/velvet bean extract + l-tyrosine ?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Hell yea, that makes sense! what about a mucuna puriens/velvet bean extract + l-tyrosine ?
Not sure about l-tyrosine. Mucuna inhibits somato I believe. But Hup-a is prob the strongest and it has a stupid long half life (like 36 hours give or take). Plus its ultra cheap from a reputable co like SNS.

There is some desensitization that occurs over time. Nothing big, but worth noting. So I'd start with 10mg on its own, then a couple months in add in a mild inhibitor of somato like Melatonin + Mucuna, then another x months add in Hup-A, then as a last resort up the dose to 20mg, then 30mg.

That's if you are taking it for a year or more non-stop.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else experience night sweats from this stuff? It's about my 5th day on it now and well the last 3 nights I've been experiencing some night sweats.

Possible fat burning effects of rising gh?

Nothing like I used to experience during puberty where I would be dripping in sweat and bed all wet.

This definitely has got to be from the mk677 as nothing else changed.

Probably too early too tell but I'm looking slightly leaner and more full when I wake up.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else experience night sweats from this stuff? It's about my 5th day on it now and well the last 3 nights I've been experiencing some night sweats.

Possible fat burning effects of rising gh?

Nothing like I used to experience during puberty where I would be dripping in sweat and bed all wet.

This definitely has got to be from the mk677 as nothing else changed.

Probably too early too tell but I'm looking slightly leaner and more full when I wake up.
I am on day 10 and have not notice any night sweats... I am extremely hungry when I get up tho

Sorry I can't add today

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
I am on day 10 and have not notice any night sweats... I am extremely hungry when I get up tho

Sorry I can't add today
upon further research it seems some get it from real gh injections and some don't either.

some say it's possibly from a too high dose or the body trying to balance out the hormones(obviously due to imbalance) or that it's doing it's job burning fat while asleep.

I never read anyone stating nightsweats either so maybe it is due too much gh being released?

There is no doubt this stuff is working though.

From the massive hunger pangs and ability to down food much easier throughout the day,drowsiness that practically causes me to nod while sitting, shoulder/upper back that bothers me have been feeling extra lubed and barely any tightness/pain.

It's crazy but these things can not be placebo.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I also take arginine/ornithine/lysine/and GABA before bed, was considering picking up a bottle of mk677 today though..have used a few times in the past but I'm wondering if you guys think that combining it with my current 'pre bed' stack they will have some synergistic effect, anyone previously try this?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I also take arginine/ornithine/lysine/and GABA before bed, was considering picking up a bottle of mk677 today though..have used a few times in the past but I'm wondering if you guys think that combining it with my current 'pre bed' stack they will have some synergistic effect, anyone previously try this?
I think it would! I take mk677 alongside Somnidren GH which has GABA and other GH boosting/sleep inducing ingredients in it and it's been going very well.