MK-677

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
You *may* get away with using arimistane or another otc "AI" but honestly why risk it? RC adex, exemestane, letro, caber are all so cheap and easy to find.

If nothing else, at least have something strong on hand if/when you start getting sides.

Just speaking from experience brother. Ain't worth it.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
planning on doing this:

Rad- 8/8/8/8/0/0/0/0
Osta- 15/15/15/15/20/20/20/20
Mk. 10mg till the bottle is gone

Along with tre3t as a base at 50mg a day (split)

I have arimcare pro as support sup

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
planning on doing this:

Rad- 8/8/8/8/0/0/0/0
Osta- 15/15/15/15/20/20/20/20
Mk. 10mg till the bottle is gone

Along with tre3t as a base at 50mg a day (split)

I have arimcare pro as support sup
Could run the rad up to 12 is about the only thing I see that could be changed. Either 12/12/12/12 or 8/8/12/12

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking that also but was not sure

I do have exemstane on hand and an AI. That I have from my last run ( did not need it)

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good you need it for the trest, it's a good thing to have on hand!

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
^^Agreed. Trest below 100 should not present major estrogen issues but you're prepared just in case.
That's what I been seeing. Anything below 100 should pose minimal sides Might bump to 75 after user how 50 is going ( not if 50 is treating me well)

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Yes I am going to log it
This is going to be a sweet cycle :)
Good to have the AI on hand, as the guys say just in case. I have some too, thankfully haven't had to crack it yet.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
This is going to be a sweet cycle :)
Good to have the AI on hand, as the guys say just in case. I have some too, thankfully haven't had to crack it yet.
I did lgd and osta in June. And did not need to use it either. But I would rather have it and not need it then need it and not have it

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I missed the OL sales which made it quite affordable being Aussie! Pm me please if you know where I can find it. Some websites haven't put it on sale yet, but have stock.

Any other companies legit? I know it's on research sites, OL was hard to beat price wise too.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I missed the OL sales which made it quite affordable being Aussie! Pm me please if you know where I can find it. Some websites haven't put it on sale yet, but have stock.

Will it be released by other companies?
PM'ed.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've been at 30mg for a couple weeks now and the hunger just won't go away. Not sure I can stay at this dose for much longer as I'm gaining too much weight too quick lol. It's hard to eat clean too with such a ravenous appetite all the time.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been at 30mg for a couple weeks now and the hunger just won't go away. Not sure I can stay at this dose for much longer as I'm gaining too much weight too quick lol. It's hard to eat clean too with such a ravenous appetite all the time.
I know this is totally anecdotal but mine went down since I lowered carbs (same daily cals).

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
You mean it's hard to WANT to eat clean? :wink1:

The festive season is over GMX, load that fridge with salad & cooked chicken, snack on nuts & vegies & banish that fast food forever!!
Alternatively...drop back to 20mg of MK?

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I know this is totally anecdotal but mine went down since I lowered carbs (same daily cals).
Have you noticed how much size & strength you can maintain even with reduced carbs &/or calorie intake on MK? It seems to assist with making crazy good use of whatever you put in, nutrient wise.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you noticed how much size & strength you can maintain even with reduced carbs &/or calorie intake on MK? It seems to assist with making crazy good use of whatever you put in, nutrient wise.
As I said I didn't lower calories, just carbs (added a bit of protein and fats to fill the gap). I have to say I'm still just as full but the unbearable hunger has significantly gone down. It certainly seem to work as a good partitioner, yeah.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I've been on those age force hgh maximize patches for almost two weeks now. When are you supposed to start experiencing deeper sleep and all the other claims made about these patches? Anybody else used this stuff?
So far I've seen more results and effects from 10mg MK 677 in Ghar1ne than the "40mg" MK 677 in these patches.
Maybe my skin is impenetrable. HA.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I've been on those age force hgh maximize patches for almost two weeks now. When are you supposed to start experiencing deeper sleep and all the other claims made about these patches? Anybody else used this stuff?
So far I've seen more results and effects from 10mg MK 677 in Ghar1ne than the "40mg" MK 677 in these patches.
Didn't puccah8808 do a log on them? I'm sure she seemed to think they were alright. A quick search shows heaps of HGH patch threads, here's Puccah & KilaCail's: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/269249-whuuuuuh-kilacali-puccahs.html

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Didn't puccah8808 do a log on them? I'm sure she seemed to think they were alright. A quick search shows heaps of HGH patch threads, here's Puccah & KilaCail's: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/269249-whuuuuuh-kilacali-puccahs.html
Yeah I've seen a lot of the sponsored logs but I don't know how I feel about them. I followed a few and it seemed like a lot of placebo just because they were sponsored and probably looking for effects to report in the log.
I've been trying them myself, unsponsored, to see how they were and I gotta say I'm not getting the same results.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You mean it's hard to WANT to eat clean? :wink1:

The festive season is over GMX, load that fridge with salad & cooked chicken, snack on nuts & vegies & banish that fast food forever!!
Alternatively...drop back to 20mg of MK?
Yes! It's hard to WANT to clean, and since I struggle with that anyway, this is not a recipe for success lulz.

But salad, grilled chicken and veggies? Hellz no lol. I don't really eat "fast food" even now too much, but pizza and wings way too much! It's just so convenient...

I may drop to 20mg...

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've seen a lot of the sponsored logs but I don't know how I feel about them. I followed a few and it seemed like a lot of placebo just because they were sponsored and probably looking for effects to report in the log.
I've been trying them myself, unsponsored, to see how they were and I gotta say I'm not getting the same results.
Good to know. I know Puccah was happy with sleep & recovery while using them, but that did seem to be a little inconsistent from memory. There can be many mitigating factors too.

Have you run them for a period solo, or have you always had something in your system at the same time?

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Yes! It's hard to WANT to clean, and since I struggle with that anyway, this is not a recipe for success lulz.

But salad, grilled chicken and veggies? Hellz no lol. I don't really eat "fast food" even now too much, but pizza and wings way too much! It's just so convenient...

I may drop to 20mg...
Pizza?! Carb looooaaaaddd :D

I been hitting the kebabs pretty hard lately, must admit, but not much carb in that wrap.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Good to know. I know Puccah was happy with sleep & recovery while using them, but that did seem to be a little inconsistent from memory. There can be many mitigating factors too.

Have you run them for a period solo, or have you always had something in your system at the same time?
I have not been taking anything hormonal for 2 weeks now, when I ended my PCT of Clomid from my last steroid cycle. So the patches have been solo.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
mod edit: stop the rep company bashing

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I have not been taking anything hormonal for 2 weeks now, when I ended my PCT of Clomid from my last steroid cycle. So the patches have been solo.
Have you used any other MK product, such as Ghar1ne or MK Ultra? Be handy to find someone who has been able to compare both first hand.

The thing is that MK-677 has too high a molecular weight to pass thru the skin.

AgeForce says they use some sort of method to make the molecule smaller but it kinda sounds like hocus pocus to me.

I'd love someone to educate me on this molecular shrinking technology, but until that time, simple science rules my opinion.

I'm sure other patches they sell are great, but I'm having trouble seeing how TD MK is going to work out.
Interesting, thanks for that bit of info kboxer, handy to know.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Have you used any other MK product, such as Ghar1ne or MK Ultra? Be handy to find someone who has been able to compare both first hand.

Interesting, thanks for that bit of info kboxer, handy to know.
Yeah I have used Ghar1ne as well as Primeval Labs Epi-GH which contained MK 677 and epiandro.
Both products, at 10mg and 20mg of MK 677, produced noticeable effects such as deep sleep, lethargy, hunger.
Not a single thing noticed with these patches.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have used Ghar1ne as well as Primeval Labs Epi-GH which contained MK 677 and epiandro.
Both products, at 10mg and 20mg of MK 677, produced noticeable effects such as deep sleep, lethargy, hunger.
Not a single thing noticed with these patches.
Wow, ok. You going to go the full course with the patches? I wonder if you'll reach some sort of saturation point at which time it will become noticeable...

...if at all, as kboxer reasonably suggests it may not be all that they claim it to be.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Wow, ok. You going to go the full course with the patches? I wonder if you'll reach some sort of saturation point at which time it will become noticeable...

...if at all, as kboxer reasonably suggests it may not be all that they claim it to be.
I might as well, I have the "product" and I'd just throw it away if I don't use it.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Based on the logs, ALL users have run the patches for AT LEAST four weeks to notice the results. And some members felt the results a lot sooner than the four weeks. Some may be non responders, and that happens. But, two weeks is in no way enough to obtain the best results. Again, the logs all show positive reviews with the HGH MAXIMIZE patch after a months use.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Based on the logs, ALL users have run the patches for AT LEAST four weeks to notice the results. And some members felt the results a lot sooner than the four weeks. Some may be non responders, and that happens. But, two weeks is in no way enough to obtain the best results. Again, the logs all show positive reviews with the HGH MAXIMIZE patch after a months use.
What explanation do you have for the lack of effects from 40mg of MK 677, when on 10 and 20mg of MK 677 of other products the effects were noticeable within 24 hours of the first dosing?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What explanation do you have for the lack of effects from 40mg of MK 677, when on 10 and 20mg of MK 677 of other products the effects were noticeable within 24 hours of the first dosing?
My explanation would be to look at the logs from the respected members here on the forum. And there are many more positive reviews on the AGEFORCE website. There are many research papers on the website that show the efficacy of the patch.

Each individual is different and will experience the effects. Some may be non-responders, and you might be one of them. It's all good.

As for the raw numbers, I have no exact explanation for that, and I won't pretend to know about those numbers as I am still learning myself.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
My explanation would be to look at the logs from the respected members here on the forum. And there are many more positive reviews on the AGEFORCE website. There are many research papers on the website that show the efficacy of the patch.

Each individual is different and will experience the effects. Some may be non-responders, and you might be one of them. It's all good.

As for the raw numbers, I have no exact explanation for that, and I won't pretend to know about those numbers as I am still learning myself.
Okay, I've looked at the logs already as has been stated and will take a look at these research papers.
I just fail to understand why I notice when I take 10 and 20mg MK orally, but notice nothing when it's applied transdermally.
The fact that I have already responded to MK 677 should show that I am not a non-responder.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay, I've looked at the logs already as has been stated and will take a look at these research papers.
I just fail to understand why I notice when I take 10 and 20mg MK orally, but notice nothing when it's applied transdermally.
The fact that I have already responded to MK 677 should show that I am not a non-responder.
Gotcha bro. My only advice is to stay the course for the whole month and see if you have noticed any effects after that. Thanks for trying out the patch by the way!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Gotcha bro. My only advice is to stay the course for the whole month and see if you have noticed any effects after that. Thanks for trying out the patch by the way!
Yeah I'll be running through everything I have. I'll get back to you on what I observe.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone noticed more pronounced effects from running 10, 20, 30mg?

Mate ran OL, and basically ran 10mg for 3 months.

He didn't notice much hunger, no water retention either. He mentioned minor fat loss, good strength, and decent sleep.

He did a few times take 20mg, and noticed being froggy the following day.

:)

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established

He didn't notice much hunger, no water retention either. He mentioned minor fat loss, good strength, and decent sleep.

20mg before bed made me very lethargic the next day & heavily stim reliant, but gave awesome recovery & pain relief/minor niggles disappeared.

10mg at lunchtime makes me far less dopey & I can avoid the stims, recovery is improved but less noticeable than the 20mg dose. Size is still good at 10mg, hunger is there too.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established

I personally saw no difference between 10mg and 40mg

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Chew them.

JK :tongue2:
MK gum...
Seriously... With a half life that allows for OED dosing, why bother with the transdermal when you can just pop a couple caps whenever it's convenient. I get the desirability to replace injections with a transdermal, or using a time release patch for a product that needs to be dosed several times throughout the day, but I just don't see the point in this... Especially if it's not effective.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seriously... With a half life that allows for OED dosing, why bother with the transdermal when you can just pop a couple caps whenever it's convenient. I get the desirability to replace injections with a transdermal, or using a time release patch for a product that needs to be dosed several times throughout the day, but I just don't see the point in this... Especially if it's not effective.
Have you read the MULTIPLE logs with the positive reviews? I respect your opinions, but the respected members of this forum have logged the patches with very positive results.

Not everyone experiences deeper sleep….And 2-weeks is not a defining period of trial. Maximize elevates natural HGH levels over months, not weeks. Also, if members who are in their twenties, the natural HGH levels are still at 90% to 95% of peak production so there won't be any perceived big results.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BamBam0319 Clear your PM's

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Can MK677 cause dry mouth?

Two days ago i upped my dosage from 10 to 20mg and since then i have a constant sensation of dry mouth and the palate with a "burned" sensation like when i eat something very hot. A sore cames out in the tongue too.

I´m only curious if can be related to MK677 because it can be from my diet too. In the last few days it has been far from perfect.
yes happened to me too, side effect seems to dissipate after about a week or so. Well at least it did for me.