MK-677

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Just go with a research company if your worried.
Pay a little more
I have bloods with an rc company mk / cjc stack that proves their stuff is legit. I agree go this route. If you go with a known solid rc company you should be in good shape. Actually I went with a CEM company and they sponsor here so Id suggest them.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Best to start on 20mg in the morning, and cut back to 10 if bloating occurs?
If it's your first time, just start at 10 and see how it works for you. A lot of guys have reported good results at just 10 mg. bloating usually goes away after the first couple weeks so I wouldn't worry about that.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best to start on 20mg in the morning, and cut back to 10 if bloating occurs?
I started at 25mg in the am.
Ruined my day and made me a hungry pig.
12.5 at night and I managed the sides fine

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
10mg before bed was good for me!

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
I have bloods with an rc company mk / cjc stack that proves their stuff is legit. I agree go this route. If you go with a known solid rc company you should be in good shape. Actually I went with a CEM company and they sponsor here so Id suggest them.
Hi

What parameters did you test?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Did any of you guys notice a libido drop while taking MK? Google shows several posts with users reporting this?

Wondering how common this is before I purchase

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No drop at all for me !

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did any of you guys notice a libido drop while taking MK? Google shows several posts with users reporting this?

Wondering how common this is before I purchase
Yup.
I cut mk677 out of my ph/ds CYCLE because it drops my libido.
Not incredibly common, but Google mk677 libido drop and you'll find we are not the only ones.
Im starting mk677 again in 8days I love the stuff but it does rock my libido.
In pct I was fine it helps me keep full and strong and hungry.
The Serms get me going . sex drive will be fine. I have caber just in case.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup.
I cut mk677 out of my ph/ds CYCLE because it drops my libido.
Not incredibly common, but Google mk677 libido drop and you'll find we are not the only ones.
Im starting mk677 again in 8days I love the stuff but it does rock my libido.
In pct I was fine it helps me keep full and strong and hungry.
The Serms get me going . sex drive will be fine. I have caber just in case.
Most likely you'll be fine.

latinorebel

Awards
I'm confused by this libido drop issue.

Wouldn't a GH boost INCREASE libido, instead of crushing it?

This seems confusing to me.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ostarine hurts my libido but LGD I'm good.
Mk677 raises prolactin but not to a significant level.......thatd the norm.
I think it raises mine significantly that's why I'm including at the very least inhibit p, but more than likely caber.
I was on cycle when I finally stopped mk677 and my libido rose in a couple days.
So on a suppressive cycle with a synthetic test base FOR ME mk677 hurts my libido.
Off cycle or in pct I'm good to go.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established

Mk677 increases cortisol and prolactin, which would account for the libido drop.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Should an AI be taken with this?
AI for prolactin? That doesn't work. You have to use a drug like Pramipexol or Cabergolin (watch out for long half life). If you have healthy sexual hormone levels, you don't have to take anything. Prolactin increases, but not that heavy and should not exceed the upper range. I would use the mentioned drugs above - first of all, try it with herbal products - if the prolactin rose abnormally. But that should be only the case, if you already had higher values.

The increase in cortisol is only temporary: it stabilizes within a week.

Dirty Duke

Dirty Duke

Awards
I've got a bottle of OL Ghar1ne and OL Cardarine in the mail, to throw into the mix of my cut. What kind of results as far as fat loss can I except, assuming everything is dialed in 100%.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let me know how the ol brand works out

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mk677 increases cortisol and prolactin, which would account for the libido drop.
It drops mine to the point where I won't run it on a suppressive cycle.
I'm on day 1 of pct = Clomid. Sup3rpct. Inhibitp. Reducext. Xgels. Rebirth.. So I started mk677 last night 1 cap mkinferno which is good to go. Groggy and hungry already.
The sns products will keep my cortisol and prolactin in chech and my test will rise daily so mk677 won't be a problem.
I'm in for 4 months maybe longer depending on next cycle

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dope. 4 months on mk677 should have a awesome effect on you, I'm stacking that with humanofactor and soon a nootropic to replace the hup a. Just gotta figure out which nootropic I can replace it with.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
PeteRyde

PeteRyde

Awards
I'm stacking that with humanofactor and soon a nootropic to replace the hup a. Just gotta figure out which nootropic I can replace it with.
Be interested what you find as I need to go off Hup A too at some point. Apparently melatonin will do the same for keeping GH spikes high but "sleepy" isn't what I'm hoping for!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today's goodies !!

Mail 8316.JPG

Dirty Duke

Dirty Duke

Awards
Been running this for two weeks now at a dose of 20mg, some initial impressions:

-Luckily no ravenous hunger or cravings
-Much deeper and refreshing sleep, I wake up early before my alarm goes off and simply get up ready to go
-Dreams are not more vivid per say, but a lot more "focused"
-Experienced some water retention in face and stomach 1st week and a half, it seems to be subsiding though this week
-Quicker recovery in gym
-Despite being on keto and carb depleted during the week, I still seem to feel "full" for longer and get a decent pump.
-Starting to bottom out on calories, but strength is not dropping, in some cases it's going up

-I have naturally clear skin, except for a few red "stress spots" on my face which is like a form of dermatitis which pops up now and again, I haven't had that happen since I've started on MK.

-Weight loss is still moving along nicely 1.2lbs last week, 2.2lbs this week.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
You're seeing some nice effects on the MK. Were you noticing these effects from day one of dosing? I'm closing out on the first week of MK at 25mg/ed and it's only today I've noticed an increase in appetite. I'm not really more hungry than usual but rather just never feel full so I could eat all day if I wanted.

Dirty Duke

Dirty Duke

Awards
You're seeing some nice effects on the MK. Were you noticing these effects from day one of dosing? I'm closing out on the first week of MK at 25mg/ed and it's only today I've noticed an increase in appetite. I'm not really more hungry than usual but rather just never feel full so I could eat all day if I wanted.
Pretty much from day one yes, especially the sleep aspect. Normally it takes me awhile to fall asleep, first night dosing MK, I went out like a light within minutes of getting in to bed.

DocOptimzed

DocOptimzed

Awards
If it's your first time, just start at 10 and see how it works for you. A lot of guys have reported good results at just 10 mg. bloating usually goes away after the first couple weeks so I wouldn't worry about that.
great advice thanks sir

Arthur242630

Awards
Hi Everyone
Just curious. I'm talking Focus Nutrition MK-677 been taking it for about a week +.
Does everyone get the hunger?
Reason I'm asking this is because i don't feel hungry on this at all in fact I think I'm the opposite and don't feel that hungry at all.
This in turn is worrying me a bit, in that is it working?

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Noticing any other effects? I don't feel hungry either and been on MK at 25mg for a week so you're not alone there. It's strange that people have such wildly different sides from MK677. Searching on other forums I'm not alone in feeling like Mk677 makes for poor night sleep. On the flipside some people experience the opposite. Wish I were at the other end of the spectrum as the sleep benefits are something I'd been looking forward to.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I never got hungry

Arthur242630

Awards
Thanks for the reply guys.
Good to know.
Rocket3015 did mk 677 actually work for you or not?
Ericos_bob I'm not sure what I'm feeling at the moment, sleep seems to be deeper but sometimes it's broken sleep and I'm not sure what's causing it whether I'm just a light sleeper (2yr old in next room) or taking mk 677 last thing isn't agreeing with me.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't say I noticed any big difference, but I do believe I made some small gains!

Arthur242630

Awards
I can't say I noticed any big difference, but I do believe I made some small gains!
If I'm honest I'm hoping for a bit of fat loss but more so healing of a couple of nagging injuries.
I don't suppose you could speak from experience with that side can you?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I'm honest I'm hoping for a bit of fat loss but more so healing of a couple of nagging injuries.
I don't suppose you could speak from experience with that side can you?
I used it at a very low dose 10mg but it did seam to help a knee injury I had.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Arthur242630

Awards
How long have you been running it ??
Just a week and a half. I'm not expecting miracles in that time period.
I was more worried because i wasn't feeling hungry that it wasn't working. Lol
I plan to run it for at least 3 months at the very least.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just a week and a half. I'm not expecting miracles in that time period.
I was more worried because i wasn't feeling hungry that it wasn't working. Lol
I plan to run it for at least 3 months at the very least.
From what I read, The Longer The Better !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well fingers crossed I can afford it otherwise it's down the red light district selling my Bott. lol
Oh No!, it's Chris Duffy all over again !!

Arthur242630

Awards
Haha. It seems he took the old Cadbury song to heart.
A Finger of Fudge is Just Enough.
Suppose he won't need to eat any Prunes.

Arthur242630

Awards
Does anyone know if MK 677 will show up on a standard works Drug test in the UK?