Mk 677 What's the verdict

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like a marketing ploy, but ceretropic is pretty well respected.
That was my thought, exactly. Kinda conflicted on that. Let's say a known vendor here had it in stock, with coa. Should I trust the coa?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That was my thought, exactly. Kinda conflicted on that. Let's say a known vendor here had it in stock, with coa. Should I trust the coa?
That's the thing; it seems possible that existing product/bottles/etc could still be legit/good, as they'd be made using old/good material.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would. Keep in mind that stuff out now was probably bottled months ago.

Edit- muscleupcrohn beat me to it. :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They just received it yesterday. ;)

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The thing is the side effects are how you would gauge if you got bunk **** or actual stuff. I mean you can't gauge purity that way but if you don't feel any sides at all then you know. Plus there's still old stock from reputable manufacturers that you could buy. I mean I bought ghar1ne just because it was a brand I recognized. I'm pretty much convinced I'm going to give Mike Arnold's brand a shot after this runs out

*ps. This isn't a log or anything but I figure after about 3 weeks it's worth a quick review. So just to give a quick background. I have had Lyme disease since I was about 15-16. I'm 31 now. And for the past about 2 years my knees have really taken a turn for the worse. It started with a slight pain that I couldn't figure out. Thought it was a torn patella at first. After seeing multiple doctors and getting an MRI turns out I have pretty much no cartilage left in my right knee and very little left in my left knee. Same issue was probably proceeding throughout my body just not as bad yet because knees wear down quicker as you age. Long story short I've tried just about every knee supplement you could get. And no doctors were doing **** for me. The most I got approved for was glucosamine and cortisone injections and that didn't do ****. Now flash forward to the last 3 weeks. I've been on 10mg of MK from OLY labs. I can squat and deadlift again which I had to give up due to pain. I can run again which I had to switch to biking for my cardio. I was even down to being able to only wear certain shoes with a lot of cushion to walk around during my off time like at the mall and what not because of knee pain. Now they simply never hurt. This early in the game it's probably just the water retention I acknowledge that. Most reviews say not until about 8 weeks do you see actual growth and repair. But all I know is this has fixed everything. Physique is whatever. I've lost a tad of weight and that's great but that's not my focus. Without healthy knees I won't be able to continue my career. So I'm thankful for this stuff and I'll probably stay on indefinitely

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The thing is the side effects are how you would gauge if you got bunk **** or actual stuff. I mean you can't gauge purity that way but if you don't feel any sides at all then you know. Plus there's still old stock from reputable manufacturers that you could buy. I mean I bought ghar1ne just because it was a brand I recognized. I'm pretty much convinced I'm going to give Mike Arnold's brand a shot after this runs out

*ps. This isn't a log or anything but I figure after about 3 weeks it's worth a quick review. So just to give a quick background. I have had Lyme disease since I was about 15-16. I'm 31 now. And for the past about 2 years my knees have really taken a turn for the worse. It started with a slight pain that I couldn't figure out. Thought it was a torn patella at first. After seeing multiple doctors and getting an MRI turns out I have pretty much no cartilage left in my right knee and very little left in my left knee. Same issue was probably proceeding throughout my body just not as bad yet because knees wear down quicker as you age. Long story short I've tried just about every knee supplement you could get. And no doctors were doing **** for me. The most I got approved for was glucosamine and cortisone injections and that didn't do ****. Now flash forward to the last 3 weeks. I've been on 10mg of MK from OLY labs. I can squat and deadlift again which I had to give up due to pain. I can run again which I had to switch to biking for my cardio. I was even down to being able to only wear certain shoes with a lot of cushion to walk around during my off time like at the mall and what not because of knee pain. Now they simply never hurt. This early in the game it's probably just the water retention I acknowledge that. Most reviews say not until about 8 weeks do you see actual growth and repair. But all I know is this has fixed everything. Physique is whatever. I've lost a tad of weight and that's great but that's not my focus. Without healthy knees I won't be able to continue my career. So I'm thankful for this stuff and I'll probably stay on indefinitely
Really cool to hear. Glad you found something that works. Keep us updated or please start a log!

MadDoc

MadDoc

Awards

Are you using glucosamine while on the MK?

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was. Recently dropped it as the bottle ran out and it doesn't hurt anymore so I don't need it why?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So Ceretropic says it's not a good idea to buy MK677 now, because there are only two major manufacturers, and currently they're not selling pure product, due to high demand. Any thoughts on that?
they're full of ****. Furthermore, how does Ceretropic know how long other sellers of MK have had their current batch in stock? They don't. For all they know someone could be selling the same stuff today that they were selling 6 months ago. It just depends on how much the company ordered. I can tell you this. I know of several manufacturers that have had the same batch of MK in stock for many months now. It sounds like Ceretropic just doesn't want their customers buying anywhere else.

MadDoc

MadDoc

Awards
I noticed that glucosamine seems super effective while on MK-677, although I have no serious injury or condition it really helped lubricate sore joints super quickly. Wagz86

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well The supplement I was on was true nutritions joint formula which is cissus, msm, glucosamine, and chondroitin. And that by itself only just took the edge off. That just recently ran out but within just two weeks on 10mg of MK plus that I went from constant but manageableish pain to none at all.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is MK better to be taken on an empty stomach?
For some reason I thought you said Vicaine. With the MK it makes no difference.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It will hit harder and faster that way, which may or may not be a good thing depending on the person.

I was talking about Vicaine when I said this...not MK. I mis-read Slims post.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used mk once and did not get any effects from the run. I expected to have a great change from the full run. For me it was not worth the money.
Then you didn't have real MK. With real MK it is pretty much impossible to not notice ANY effects, even if you re the worst responder.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got me two bottles and my wife two.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EnhancedRX has MK677 in 7.5mg tabs. Just thrown it out there

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Realistically how much can MK increase muscle and strength gains over average/non MK gains?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Realistically how much can MK increase muscle and strength gains over average/non MK gains?
It's about as helpful as 3-4 iu of injectable GH when using MK solo...and about 4-5 iu of GH when using Somatozine. In other words, it's more helpful than just about any other OTC product, outside of SARMs.

Unlike the vast majority of OTC supps, which do next to nothing to build any meaningful amounts of muscle mass (I know it's a hard pill to swallow, but it's the truth), MK-677 is an actual performance enhancing drug with clinically PROVEN lean mass building properties. In Europe, the pharmaceutical industry released a sister drug to MK-677 (another ghrelin mimetic called Anamorelin) specifically for the purpose of building muscle/the prevention of muscle loss. There are very few drugs released in the pharm sector specifically for muscle growth...and Anamorelin is one of them. The great news is that MK-677 is at LEAST equally (likely more) effective than Anamorelin, as its effect on GH and IGF-1 levels is just as pronounced, but it has a much longer duration of action. You would have to take Anamorelin 2-3 times per day to achieve comparable increases in anabolic/anti-catabolic hormone levels. The reason MK-677 was excluded from consideration is solely because it can no longer be patented...because if it can't be patented they can't sell it for a gazillion dollars and become even richer.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's about as helpful as 3-4 iu of injectable GH when using MK solo...and about 4-5 iu of GH when using Somatozine. In other words, it's more helpful than just about any other OTC product, outside of SARMs.

Unlike the vast majority of OTC supps, which do next to nothing to build any meaningful amounts of muscle mass (I know it's a hard pill to swallow, but it's the truth), MK-677 is an actual performance enhancing drug with clinically PROVEN lean mass building properties. In Europe, the pharmaceutical industry released a sister drug to MK-677 (another ghrelin mimetic called Anamorelin) specifically for the purpose of building muscle/the prevention of muscle loss. There are very few drugs released in the pharm sector specifically for muscle growth...and Anamorelin is one of them. The great news is that MK-677 is at LEAST equally (likely more) effective than Anamorelin, as its effect on GH and IGF-1 levels is just as pronounced, but it has a much longer duration of action. You would have to take Anamorelin 2-3 times per day to achieve comparable increases in anabolic/anti-catabolic hormone levels. The reason MK-677 was excluded from consideration is solely because it can no longer be patented...because if it can't be patented they can't sell it for a gazillion dollars and become even richer.

Some
So if somebody was on a bulking cycle with a decent surplus diet and on-point training programme gaining about 2lbs of lean mass per month could potentially gain an additional lb, (3lbs per month total), with the inclusion of MK-677?

MadDoc

MadDoc

Awards
I did use mk 677 for about 8 months, gained 6.5 pounds and lost a bit of fat, no training whatsoever, although diet was on point.
The 6.5 increase does not include the extra 4 pounds water weight I had in me while taking it and lost in the first week off. Slims

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did use mk 677 for about 8 months, gained 6.5 pounds and lost a bit of fat, no training whatsoever, although diet was on point.
The 6.5 increase does not include the extra 4 pounds water weight I had in me while taking it and lost in the first week off. Slims
So you gained a solid 6.5lbs with no training, on-point diet and just MK-677?

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it's acting as GH that's not surprising . I know a couple of guys who don't really work out but take GH I think as prohormones but not as MK and they stay pretty lean and cut year round. Still they won't ever gain what you could by lifting but it's clearly doing something.

AlTiTuDe06

AlTiTuDe06

Awards
  • Established
Interested to hear how u gained muscle without training????

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interested to hear how u gained muscle without training????
Clinical studies have actually shown that test subjects gained significant amounts of lean muscle without any training at all. MK's sister drug, Anamorelin, which is now a prescription drug in Europe for the purpose of lean-mass-building/prevention of muscle loss, has demonstrated the same results in clinical trials.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So if somebody was on a bulking cycle with a decent surplus diet and on-point training programme gaining about 2lbs of lean mass per month could potentially gain an additional lb, (3lbs per month total), with the inclusion of MK-677?
Absolutely. Most people will gain significantly more than one pound of lean muscle per month.

AlTiTuDe06

AlTiTuDe06

Awards
  • Established
Clinical studies have actually shown that test subjects gained significant amounts of lean muscle without any training at all. MK's sister drug, Anamorelin, which is now a prescription drug in Europe for the purpose of lean-mass-building/prevention of muscle loss, has demonstrated the same results in clinical trials.
I'm a strong believer in somatozine myself ... just believed u had to "work for your money" .... but hey guess ya can't lose by layin around gaining muscle lol

As I pop 2 caps

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
MK sounds interesting but is it 100%? Like, will I look/feel great for a few years before I fall down dead..? I don't want fall down dead...

MadDoc

MadDoc

Awards
Yes I gained muscle without training.
Especially pecs, forearms, and calves seemed to gain more than the rest.
I was experiencing STRONG numbness and tingling in hands and fingers, and tingling would start from the armpits and go to my hands.
Went away with high dose vit b6, like 80mg per day minimum.
Was also taking Huperzine A, and it is my opinion it does make a very big difference stacked with MK 677.

Slims AlTiTuDe06

MadDoc

MadDoc

Awards
Probably worth adding to my previous post, I am 35 yo and 5'7", very tiny waist (i can stick 3 fingers in the waist a of size 28 jeans). So 6.5 lbs on me is definitely noticeable.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Decided to go with;

Mk
Tr3st
Super DHEA
Follidrone
Origin
Letrone 1 cap every night to battle estro from Tr3st
12 weeks

fx2050

Awards
total BS. ive gained a couple of pounds and had to really hit my food

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's b.s. about it... Good quality mk packs on serious size
I don't know what's up some of the guys on this forum man.... MK flat out works and I've never seen so many people with these odd ball results. Like literally everyone I know that has tried it, older guys, young guys, even my ex chick all had the same sides and results. All of them. Not even one was a non responder.

fx2050

Awards
im on my 2nd version and it doesnt do much

german pharama seemed better, i could feel the waves but not much gains.
latest DNA stuff seems ****e. maybe i feel slight stronger is all

and there is clearly over exaggerated results from people

fx2050

Awards
i will try another brand and go into month 3 soon and see if any better, so again to hunt for a decent brand

anyone want to pm me good uk places to purchase quality stuff?
how about these people on Facebook, some very genuine sellers it seems

ty

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't use this on cycle. More beneficial in pct and post pct, in between cycles and etc...

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
i will try another brand and go into month 3 soon and see if any better, so again to hunt for a decent brand

anyone want to pm me good uk places to purchase quality stuff?
how about these people on Facebook, some very genuine sellers it seems

ty
Using Mike Arnold's MA Supps Somatozine and having good results. Worth checking out, it's about a dollar per cap after discount.
I wouldn't use this on cycle. More beneficial in pct and post pct, in between cycles and etc...
Disagree. Would use it in all instances. It definitely has its place on cycle too.

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im on my 2nd version and it doesnt do much

german pharama seemed better, i could feel the waves but not much gains.
latest DNA stuff seems ****e. maybe i feel slight stronger is all

and there is clearly over exaggerated results from people
You have bunk product.

fx2050

Awards
MA Supps Somatozine website appears to be down and i think it out priced my and with uk delivery on top

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Didn't read the whole thread but an IGF-1 blood test is about $70 IIRC. Docs use IGF-1 levels as a surrogate bio-marker for GH production, since actual GH levels rise and fall like crazy, IGF-1 levels are more stable. $140 is a pretty small price to test out (before and after) if it works for you (either your natural production on it, or source quality). Mike's former podcast partner Scotty S2H ran whatever source he used, at 4x years old, and had an IGF-1 level at 310 IIRC, which, IIRC again, is top of range for a 20'ish year old.

fx2050

Awards
may try zone x labs next. good youtuber recommended, knows his stuff

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what 2 different companies

1st german pharma i could at least feel something but still no major gains, maybe a coupe of lbs with increased food

but i will try another version, its just trying to find a decent version, doesnt seem to be that easy
I've had good success with Neobolics.

fx2050

Awards
upped my does today, 20mg at lunch and 20mg tonight, definitely feeling it tonight