justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never had any lethargy on MK. LGD on the other hand.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I've been doing some research... I tried this compound once before. Shot up to 25mg/day fairly quickly. Round face, a lot of water retention, stupid appetite that I wasn't disciplined or ready for, lethargy.... Yeah I think that was it. It was too much for me.

I've been reading about the effects of 7.5-10 mg per day and how the increase of gh released in the body is basically the same up to 50 mg. Obviously it goes a little higher but nothing significant past 10mgs. However the igf-1 which is known for packing on size does increase pretty drastically up to 25mg then you begin to see diminished returns. So you basically have 2 different things at work here dependant upon the dosage.

That being said I don't believe I fully was educated on how to run this compound based on what I'm looking for. I want to run the smaller doses. I've seen a lot of feedback where users don't experience the lethargy, water or crazy increased appetite. Of course there isn't the crazy weight gain either but I'm not interested in that. I'm more interested in the gh aspect which gives increased fat burning, energy, skin and tissue health and repair. Better understanding this may help someone understand there's basically 2 ways to effectively use this compound depending on individual goals.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I've been doing some research... I tried this compound once before. Shot up to 25mg/day fairly quickly. Round face, a lot of water retention, stupid appetite that I wasn't disciplined or ready for, lethargy.... Yeah I think that was it. It was too much for me.

I've been reading about the effects of 7.5-10 mg per day and how the increase of gh released in the body is basically the same up to 50 mg. Obviously it goes a little higher but nothing significant past 10mgs. However the igf-1 which is known for packing on size does increase pretty drastically up to 25mg then you begin to see diminished returns. So you basically have 2 different things at work here dependant upon the dosage.

That being said I don't believe I fully was educated on how to run this compound based on what I'm looking for. I want to run the smaller doses. I've seen a lot of feedback where users don't experience the lethargy, water or crazy increased appetite. Of course there isn't the crazy weight gain either but I'm not interested in that. I'm more interested in the gh aspect which gives increased fat burning, energy, skin and tissue health and repair. Better understanding this may help someone understand there's basically 2 ways to effectively use this compound depending on individual goals.
I have found it quite interesting to see that all the current loggers of Somatazine have not reported any bloat, or lethargy for that matter..

Unless I missed it..

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have found it quite interesting to see that all the current loggers of Somatazine have not reported any bloat, or lethargy for that matter..

Unless I missed it..
I think the sides are hit or miss... I also think its body type dependent if that makes sense. But I think I've only seen 2 guys logging it. I think bam is dieting pretty good and using gear so its a little different than running it solo I'd say.

I have heard Mike Arnold stuff is legit. I probably owe him an apology

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I am using Somatozine at 12.5mg of MK-677 per day. No lethargy to report but even when I used it for a full year I never had that issue, or it wasn't significant enough to notice. And I had used up to 30mg.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's the only thing that honestly has kept me away from it. I train with several guys that just drag ass all day because of it and while they are packing on weight, I'm not quite sure how this benefit will last once they regain energy and bump up cardio. I don't know enough about it to say, but it is interesting to me.
I thought the size gain WAS the benefit...at least for most people?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

GH levels are a bit higher at 25 mg than 10 mg, but as you said, not a lot. IGF-1, on the other hand...

I also believe there are things going on with MK that we're not yet aware of, that help contribute to its overall ability to add size. For example, while its ability to increase GH and IGF-1 levels is impressive (usually equivalent to about 3-4 iu depending on personal response), it tends to add more mass, more quickly than just 3 iu of GH. Most people notice very little up-front with 3 iu of GH. However, the increase in intramuscular water retention (muscle fullness) caused by 25 mg of MK is extreme for a lot of people (a lot of guys gain 7-10 lbs in one week), which is much more than what we would usually see with an equivalent dose of exo. GH.

Part of this is likely due to the fact that MK-677 causes the body to release all the different GH isoforms in their proper ratios, rather than exo. GH which contains just one isoform. Also, different brands of exo. GH can contain different isoforms, which is the reason why some brands of GH tend to cause more or less water retention than others, more or less lethargy, etc.

Going back to IGF-1. IGF-1 does play a pretty significant role in many of the effects GH is known for, such as fat burning, increased connective tissue repair, etc, etc. There is no doubt that 25 mg works better than 10 mg for EVERYTHING, but if someone wants to avoid certain side effects, starting at a lower dosage is one option. Or, the individual can simply start low (10-12.5 mg) and slowly work their way up in dosage. This often helps people avoid or minimize side effects...and of course, all of these side effects eventually go away after a few weeks anyway, regardless of what dose one starts at.

However, for bodybuilders looking to maximize their results, I DO recommend starting at 25 mg.

Lastly, I've said this numerous times in various threads already, but the water retention MK causes is viewed as a BENEFIT by many people, as most of this water in stored INSIDE the muscle. This makes the muscle look bigger, rounder, and harder, while providing killer pumps. Yes, some sub-q water retention can take place as well, but the degree to which this occurs can vary from person to person.

In general, those bodybuilders looking to get as big, strong, and round as possible will appreciate MK's intramuscular water retaining effects, while those guys who care more about being as dry as possible will probably want to avoid it. Regardless, MK's sub-q water retaining effects usually go away either completely or nearly completely within a few weeks, so even if someone prioritizes muscle dryness, he won't have to wait to long to get back to that point, but when he does get there he will be bigger and rounder than he was before.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think the sides are hit or miss... I also think its body type dependent if that makes sense. But I think I've only seen 2 guys logging it. I think bam is dieting pretty good and using gear so its a little different than running it solo I'd say.

I have heard Mike Arnold stuff is legit. I probably owe him an apology

Hey, man...just seeing you post that is good enough for me. You're good in my book.

MadDoc

MadDoc

Awards
Siiiick. Any data or experience with female use or dosage? I'm gonna put my girl on this to keep her young and supple

A female friend of mine used MK677 at 15mg per day (in the morning) together with Huperzine A 200mcg per day for about 6 months and there was no major sides except some very small and isolated skin imperfections towards the end of the cycle and a slight increase in the occurrence of ingrown hair when shaving her privates. All that went away progressively within a couple of weeks of quitting.
Hunger increase was manageable.
Positive effects were increased muscle mass, tone and separation, increased strength, improved sleep quality, fat loss especially in the belly area, the little cellulite she had on her buttocks disappeared in a couple of weeks, and she gained a half cup size in a permanent way.
The breast size increase is probably due to the combined effect of oestrogen, progesterone and GH/IGF-1 on breast tissue as that is what makes breast develop during puberty.

EDIT: there was also an increase in nail growth rate and hardness that is definitely worth mentioning.
All body and head hair also grew faster but no new hair growth happened.

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established

Unless I missed it..
I had the lethargy when I first started it. Even with just one cap.
I'm up to two now and I'm fine.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A female friend of mine used MK677 at 15mg per day (in the morning) together with Huperzine A 200mcg per day for about 6 months and there was no major sides except some very small and isolated skin imperfections towards the end of the cycle and a slight increase in the occurrence of ingrown hair when shaving her privates. All that went away progressively within a couple of weeks of quitting.
Hunger increase was manageable.
Positive effects were increased muscle mass, tone and separation, increased strength, improved sleep quality, fat loss especially in the belly area, the little cellulite she had on her buttocks disappeared in a couple of weeks, and she gained a half cup size in a permanent way.
The breast size increase is probably due to the combined effect of oestrogen, progesterone and GH/IGF-1 on breast tissue as that is what makes breast develop during puberty.

EDIT: there was also an increase in nail growth rate and hardness that is definitely worth mentioning.
All body and head hair also grew faster but no new hair growth happened.
Hm intresting... any effects for males with pre existing gyno?

MadDoc

MadDoc

Awards
Me and my brother used it and zero gyno at all but we never had it even in puberty. It is probably bad for you if you have it already.
I heard people say that if you are prolactin sensitive you might have issues with mk 677 at least for a couple of weeks.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Me and my brother used it and zero gyno at all but we never had it even in puberty. It is probably bad for you if you have it already.
I heard people say that if you are prolactin sensitive you might have issues with mk 677 at least for a couple of weeks.
this is a crucial post for me as i was about to pull the trigger but the LAST thing i wanna do is flare up my pre exsisting gyno.

MadDoc

MadDoc

Awards
I heard people say that if you are prolactin sensitive you might have issues with mk 677 at least for the first couple of weeks on it.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought the size gain WAS the benefit...at least for most people?
Which is what I stated as the benefit. I was curious if people are able to keep this size gain once energy improved and cardio work was added in.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Not here. Gyno is from stupidity on cycles in the past though.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Damn do I love learning from people who know what they're talking about. Very glad you're on the forum, Mike.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Which is what I stated as the benefit. I was curious if people are able to keep this size gain once energy improved and cardio work was added in.
Well, the individual will certainly lose water when he comes off, but any new muscle will be kept, assuming calories remain sufficient.

However, anyone can burn off newly gained muscle tissue if they suddenly start engaging in a bunch of cardio-work without sufficient calories...but that kind of defeats the reason for using MK-677 in the first place.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great product the mk677, unfortunately even if dose low I do see great results just don't feel great.

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
I've had gyno and MK does not give me any issues

Can't believe it would give anyone cause for concern.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
To long period using mk 677 will produced brow furrow overgrowth and of course eyebrow bone too.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To long period using mk 677 will produced brow furrow overgrowth and of course eyebrow bone too.
Sorry, brother...but it will not cause visible skeletal deformation! The only way someone's actual skull is going to grow is if they take a crap-ton of injectable GH for many years. Otherwise, no way. Somatozine is equal to roughly 4 iu of GH per day....and there is no way in hell that dose is going to cause visible bone growth.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
My endo sent me a few times to chech hgh and igf 1 levels, because in visible change on brow furrow overgrowth in last two years. I have had used ol gharine aprox 9 months in few cycles and 2 bottles focused nutrition.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Hgh came in range but igf 1 over normal range, after stop using mk 677 igf1 droped in normal range.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hgh came in range but igf 1 over normal range, after stop using mk 677 igf1 droped in normal range.
MK releases GH in pulses (about 10-12 per day), so it is not elevated all day long--probably half the day, which is still more than a single injection of exo. GH. But the point is that if you don't get a blood draw during the peak of a pulse (the largest pulse occurs about 12 hours post-dose), you won't get an accurate reading. Basically, it would be like trying to measure GH levels after taking exo. GH, but not drawing blood until AFTER the Gh has cleared your system.

That is why people usually only test their IGF-1 levels when using MK-677, GHRPs', etc. IGF-1 levels are a more accurate indicator of total GH release (levels) over the course of a day...because once IGF-1 levels reach their peak, they remain elevated and stable from that point onward, unlike GH which is all over the place from hour to hour.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this is a crucial post for me as i was about to pull the trigger but the LAST thing i wanna do is flare up my pre exsisting gyno.
MK doesn't cause gyno or affect pre-existing gyno. Any increase in prolactin levels that occurs with MK use is minor (remains within the "normal" range) and transient (meaning it goes away after a little while). Small, short-term increases like this, that remain within the normal physiological range, do not contribute to gyno.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Im currently week 2 at 12.5mg of mk677 along with 500mcg of CJC1295 W DAC every 4 days. Also, I am running the mythical yellow powder that is banned to talk about on this forum. Along with a 500 calorie deficit per day. I am UP 6lbs in two weeks. And leaner.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im currently week 2 at 12.5mg of mk677 along with 500mcg of CJC1295 W DAC every 4 days. Also, I am running the mythical yellow powder that is banned to talk about on this forum. Along with a 500 calorie deficit per day. I am UP 6lbs in two weeks. And leaner.
What is this mythical yellow powder you speak of?!? Good work on the GAINZ

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What brand of MK are you using?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Mike Arnold , Would it be o.k/safe to run MK-677 alongside a Test Booster like OL's Sup3r-PCT, or would the two clash in any way?
Sorry to direct this question at you but you seem to be the most informed on MK.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clear pm's MA

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I used mk once and did not get any effects from the run. I expected to have a great change from the full run. For me it was not worth the money.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey Mike Arnold , Would it be o.k/safe to run MK-677 alongside a Test Booster like OL's Sup3r-PCT, or would the two clash in any way?
Sorry to direct this question at you but you seem to be the most informed on MK.
It's completely fine....desirable, in fact.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So Ceretropic says it's not a good idea to buy MK677 now, because there are only two major manufacturers, and currently they're not selling pure product, due to high demand. Any thoughts on that?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a marketing ploy, but ceretropic is pretty well respected.