Mk 677 What's the verdict

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On 10 mg I've maybe gained like 2-3 lbs but I also CKD so I don't hold water for long. So

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I"m a huge fan of bone broth, but its so damn hard to force it down during summer when its hot. Maybe I should look into a powder...any recommendations?

I feel a definite noticeable difference in a couple injuries when I use it daily through fall/winter.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0128721KY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0176QKIJI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

No taste at all for both. The Collagen I mix 70/30 with whey for the post workout shake (30% collagen), its pure protein. The gelatin is a bit tricky. I use a teaspoon stirred in juice, turns the juice almost into jelly.

fx2050

Awards
ok just home after taking 20mg at 5pm, 2hrs later and on the floor getting a book for my daughter, so lethargic i dont want to get up.

thinking about it i probably have gained a few lbs but hadnt taken much notice and presumed as wasnt as clean on my cut after my holiday. still not eating high but have gained some so must be this as im still lean and friends commented that still looking jacked, and was bs other night what am i on questions etc

ill have to get some more and now trying actually eating more.. just so worried to lose my cut

i may test the dna anabolics version, reviews on jwsupps seem ok.........

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Olympus Labs' Ghar1ne.
Would love to try Mike Arnold 's product but it's not available over here in the UK.
We do ship to the UK. Yes, there is INTL.shipping charges, but they aren't too bad...and because you are buying in bulk it may still be cheaper than the other MK you are considering. It really just depends on what the other MK's price is. You would just have to do the math and figure out what is in your best interest.

Remember, Somatozine is only $59.99 with the 20% discount code (am20).

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im on my 4th day of mk677 at 12.5mg. Im up 5lbs... The crazy thing is I am cutting and am at 500 calorie deficit daily. Guess im one of the people that hold a lot of water on it.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

These are the "typical" results someone experiences with MK...even at 12.5 mg/day.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so dna anabolics mk 677 or OL GHAR1NE

or something else from a good stockist in uk

ps: just took my german pharma stuff, 20mg. within 15mins i can feel the weirdness in my forearms, i feel it is legit but i havenet really gained anything and its only 30day supply.......

thanks so far
I a wondering if the sudden "feeling" you are experiencing in your forearms immediately post-dose is just placebo or something else, as MK should't be causing ACUTE effects like that. Swelling, tingling, and numbness in the hands (and sometimes forearms) occurs as a result of elevations in GH and IGF-1 levels, but this effect does NOT occur in an acute fashion (such as 20 minutes after you take it). It occurs because of the rise in GH and IGF- levels rise....and because GH and IGF-1 levels are basically maintained 24/7 when using MK, it isnot something you would only experience post-dose.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you're still not feeling or seeing any physique improvements I'd go with OL's Ghar1ne. Olympus Labs is a very trusted and reputable brand, yes it's expensive but as with most "Supplements" you get what you pay for.
MK is cheap to make. Yes, it costs more than most other compounds, but because MK products normally only contain MK by itself, it still doesn't cost very much to make. A 600 mg bottle of MK (standard) costs UNDER $15 to make...total cost...when using the best manufacturers...period. Don't believe the bull****. Mine costs more to make because it is not just MK, but I sill have a very healthy profit margin even when selling it for $59.99. The people who sell solo MK for $100 and then try to convince you that other companies who sell it for less are using inferior materials are LYING right to your face!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
MK is cheap to make. Yes, it costs more than most other compounds, but because MK products normally only contain MK by itself, it still doesn't cost very much to make. A 600 mg bottle of MK (standard) costs UNDER $15 to make...total cost...when using the best manufacturers...period. Don't believe the bull****. Mine costs more to make because it is not just MK, but I sill have a very healthy profit margin even when selling it for $59.99. The people who sell solo MK for $100 and then try to convince you that other companies who sell it for less are using inferior materials are LYING right to your face!
So what are your view on the 10mg versus 25mg I posted ?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0128721KY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0176QKIJI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

No taste at all for both. The Collagen I mix 70/30 with whey for the post workout shake (30% collagen), its pure protein. The gelatin is a bit tricky. I use a teaspoon stirred in juice, turns the juice almost into jelly.
I take a collagen 1 and 3 product with vit C and a separate one for collagen 2. Since adding in, my joints have all but stopped popping, nails are strong and stopped chipping, and I don't have any dry scalp which is so common around here because of the desert climate.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
What company do you own?

fx2050

Awards
what are the shipping charges, i hate sites that have to fill in loads info and sign up just to find out

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what are the shipping charges, i hate sites that have to fill in loads info and sign up just to find out
The reason you normally have to fill in the info to get an answer is because shipping charges can vary based on what location the company is shipping to.

To be honest, I don't know exactly what it costs to ship to the UK because I don't deal with that aspect of the business (my partner does). The cost will depend on how "much" is ordered, as it obviously costs more to ship #100 bottles than #2 bottles. The heavier the pack, the more we get charged to ship. Fortunately, the Somatozine bottle are small. We made them that way specifically to cut down on INTL. shipping cost. I do know we have quite a few people from the UK who buy Somatozine.

fx2050

Awards
ok maybe next time, got dna anabolics, calculated shipping before entered details

adaghma

adaghma

Awards
Mike any news about MA Pump? Ingredient label :fingersx:?

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome. I read the full write-up on Vicaine.... My god it seems extremely potent. I have one half of me that is screaming to buy it, the other half is terrified.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats awesome. I read the full write-up on Vicaine.... My god it seems extremely potent. I have one half of me that is screaming to buy it, the other half is terrified.
Haha. It won't hurt you, brother. 1,000+ customers have bought and used it without any ill effect. maybe start with 2 caps on an empty stomach and see how it goes...then you can adjust upwards or downwards based on how things went. It's pretty cool stuff.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha. It won't hurt you, brother. 1,000+ customers have bought and used it without any ill effect. maybe start with 2 caps on an empty stomach and see how it goes...then you can adjust upwards or downwards based on how things went. It's pretty cool stuff.
Is MK better to be taken on an empty stomach?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It will hit harder and faster that way, which may or may not be a good thing depending on the person.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I don't think it makes a difference for MK-677. For Vicaine it definitely hits harder/faster if on an empty stomach.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Have you used MK 677?
Yep have used it for over a full year previously and using it again right now in contest prep.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
super interested in this stuff... gonna spend some time researching it

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
If any, how were/are the nutrient partitioning effects?
That's hard to say as I've pretty consistently used actual GDA products throughout the past few years, as well as GutHealth by EvoMuse to optimize my digestive system.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's hard to say as I've pretty consistently used actual GDA products throughout the past few years, as well as GutHealth by EvoMuse to optimize my digestive system.
I'm a long time and consistent user of GDA's myself, I consider SlinMax one of my staple supps.
How about body comp effects, in terms of muscle gains and fat loss?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm a long time and consistent user of GDA's myself, I consider SlinMax one of my staple supps.
How about body comp effects, in terms of muscle gains and fat loss?
Definitely helped me stay leaner. I was on and off AAS so I can't really attribute muscle gain to MK but even off cycle I was noticeably "fuller."

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If any, how were/are the nutrient partitioning effects?
Aside from it's appetite stimulating effects, you can pretty much look at look at MK in the same way you would look at GH, since MK's primary effect is increased GH and IGF-1 levels.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aside from it's appetite stimulating effects, you can pretty much look at look at MK in the same way you would look at GH, since MK's primary effect is increased GH and IGF-1 levels.
Any thoughts yet on a previous statement that was made in regards to 10mg standard or higher in reference to just the healing property of MK? Being as how that's my primary concern. If there is no more benefit to taking more than 10mg then I'd probably just keep it there for economic reasons.

fx2050

Awards
i start dna anabolics mk today and am going to try and up my calories for a few weeks

been too cut and lean, even wife moaning that my face slimmed.. it has but i can also see my abs! cant win

try and now clean bulk to similar as i was before

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any thoughts yet on a previous statement that was made in regards to 10mg standard or higher in reference to just the healing property of MK? Being as how that's my primary concern. If there is no more benefit to taking more than 10mg then I'd probably just keep it there for economic reasons.
Yes, 10 mg increases GH close to as much as 25 mg. 25 mg still results in higher GH levels (maybe 20%), but not by a lot. When going from 25 mg to 50 mg the increase is even smaller--maybe 10%.

However, as you noted, IGF-1 levels are significantly higher at the 25 mg dose compared to the 10 mg dose, but when going from 25 mg to 50 mg, the increase in IGF-1 is much less extreme--maybe 10-15%. Therefore, going from 10 mg to 25 mg makes sense, but for most people it is not cost-effective to go from 25 mg to 50 mg.

In terms of real-world results, 25 mg is widely regarded as the optimal dose, as it the most cost-effective (provides near optimal results at an affordable cost) of the different dosing options. Even when using MK alone, most consider it equal to roughly 3-4 iu of GH from a result standpoint, while most long-term injectable GH users who switch to Somatozine say it provides results equal to about 4-5 iu of injectable GH. Several National-level bodybuilders have publicly posted this on the boards they frequent.

IGF-1 play a big role in the healing process, including connective tissue. In terms of muscle tissue repair, it is more effective, so if you are trying to heal IGF-1 levels do matter.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only started looking into MK and GH a few days before I came across this thread so I'm still pretty new on the pros/cons/effects etc.
Which is why I'm luving this conversation so much, learning loads!
How are MK's effects from a mental/cognitive standpoint?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I only started looking into MK and GH a few days before I came across this thread so I'm still pretty new on the pros/cons/effects etc.
Which is why I'm luving this conversation so much, learning loads!
How are MK's effects from a mental/cognitive standpoint?
You won't notice much of an effect in those areas, as GH and IGF-1 don' have much of an impact on those functions--at least not to a perceivable degree...and neither do ghrelin mimetics (MK-677).

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I can feel 10mk the same as 20

quantified by hands throbbing/numb grip cosey feeling

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Vivid Dreams. Definitely vivid dreams.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Neither. Personally I haven't noticed that at all on 10mg. No more than normal. The first night or two I woke up sort of startled. Not a nigrnmare. But like a sudden wake

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the good kind or the bad kind
They are all good to me. I love active dreaming with this as I fall asleep fast, then the dream states are just incredible. I have had multiple dreams. No night terrors mind you, but wake up and mind blown. I actually said to myself, what the hell was that. Love it.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On an empty stomach it sends me hypo every time.
It just feels like you're going hypo because MK is a ghrelin mimetic, but you're not actually entering a hypoglycemic state. BG levels can drop a bit, but nothing serious--not enough to enter a true "hypoglycemic state".

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
High blood pressure, water retention, achy joints and severe lethargy. Overall just an unhealthy feeling on MK.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
High blood pressure, water retention, achy joints and severe lethargy. Overall just an unhealthy feeling on MK.
How high were you running it?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Achey joints and lethargy on MK??
GH is supposed to be beneficial in both joints and energy levels?
What brand are/were you using?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Achey joints and lethargy on MK??
GH is supposed to be beneficial in both joints and energy levels?
What brand are/were you using?
Its notorious for lethargy

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's the only thing that honestly has kept me away from it. I train with several guys that just drag ass all day because of it and while they are packing on weight, I'm not quite sure how this benefit will last once they regain energy and bump up cardio. I don't know enough about it to say, but it is interesting to me.

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
Only thing I agree with is the lethargy.

And it goes away after awhile.
At least it did for me.