Mk 677 What's the verdict

treos11508

treos11508

Awards
Anamorelin? I doubt it...unless you paid well over $100 for it. The cost of Anamorelin (from China) is like 50K per kg right now. It was 65K a couple years ago.
I did. Premier Metabolics is the brand. Wish I had access to a lab or the funds to get it tested, but I don't. I know it's a risk & should've went with MK677 again but I wanted to give it a try. If it is the real deal, what would my blood work look like after 6 weeks? Any idea?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not really sure what your bloods should look like because there aren't really any real--world results posted anywhere. I'm assuming it should be similar to MK-677.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm thinking Mk-677 is meant to be a staple supplement (something you'd take for life) and it's effects will be pronounced as you get older (but retain your good health, fitness, and physique).

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anamorelin is supposed to be non peptide, though, right? So wouldn’t that mean stackability with mk677? I’d pay for that, for sure.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took buy peptides anamorelin...zero results. No blood or tests...

louisneo7

Awards
Could you let me know if I could use Ipamorelin & MK677 safely & effectively?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Guys in the UK, which brand have you all been using or recommend?

Thank you

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just looking at that one. How much are you using mate? You happy with it?
Am using 10mg along with their Ostarage at 20mg am 4 weeks in.

Only unusual thing to report is my Max HR has reduced from 174 to 170 which is odd...not sure if thats due to a raise in Blood Pressure or some other effect but feel good and little suppression although there is some.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
I've been using MALABS Somatozine for about 30 days at 12.5mgs per day and already look leaner with more muscle tone and my body weight has not increased. I also feel stronger and have more endurance during my workouts. I am however using Mass Max along side of it but will stop using it at the end if my 8 week cycle. I use to feel bloated after every meal but now I seem to digest the food better and I like the hunger feeling, which isn't bad at all, over the bloated all day feeling.

I would like to add berberine into the mix. How much should I take per day along side 12.5mgs of Somatozine? Also, at my current dose how long should I run MK-677? As of now I'm going to us it at least 6 months.

Last edited:
AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been using MALABS Somatozine for about 30 days at 12.5mgs per day and already look leaner with more muscle tone and my body weight has not increased. I also feel stronger and have more endurance during my workouts. I am however using Mass Max along side of it but will stop using it at the end if my 8 week cycle. I use to feel bloated after every meal but now I seem to digest the food better and I like the hunger feeling, which isn't bad at all, over the bloated all day feeling.

I would like to add berberine into the mix. How much should I take per day along side 12.5mgs of Somatozine? Also, at my current dose how long should I run MK-677? As of now I'm going to us it at least 6 months.
Available in Europe?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do guys rate MK 677 for fat loss?
Is 8 week's at 30mg sufficient to get an extra fat loss boost with recomp diet and cardio?

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do guys rate MK 677 for fat loss?
Is 8 week's at 30mg sufficient to get an extra fat loss boost with recomp diet and cardio?
The increased hunger feelings I got while on MK made me think it wouldn't be ideal as a recomp/cut product but may work better for you than it did for myself in that regard.