Mitochondrial Boosting

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Codename: Trajectory

Tonight's workout - even without the main new ingredient, I jumped up 6 levels (0.6) on treadmill, dripped sweat like a FREAK, and neither got out of breath nor cramped like usual.

Bodyheat is noticeably higher (which on one part is cool, but go outside in this 20 degree weather and the cold perception SUCKS) all day.
!U think it's possible this should be out before X-Mas?I need to but myself a bottle for a gift.lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
!U think it's possible this should be out before X-Mas?I need to but myself a bottle for a gift.lol
Highly doubtful...the key ingredient is being custom manufactured and is still in production DESIGN phase (which means they create a sample, then try to figure out how to make it the cheapest way before allowing even a price OR sample to leave the factory.)

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Understandable-it sounds so far like everything is goin smooth, so I hope it stays that way.This will def be my first stack of the new year when it arrives.DCP/TRAJECTORY stack!

ps.hope I can throw in some new Clear Edge too!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Understandable-it sounds so far like everything is goin smooth, so I hope it stays that way.This will def be my first stack of the new year when it arrives.DCP/TRAJECTORY stack!
Going better than I thought, especially with endurance boost. Effort was totally imperceptible during cardio, and I could have gone on for easily another 45 minutes.

There seems to be a building appetite suppression as well.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering about your frequent trips to the mens room myself? There was rumor of a gloryhole....

I certainly assumed it was a don't ask, don't tell policy in that regard. :lol:
It was for the free protein samples they were giving ou...wait..

>Runs to SAFE bathroom to hurl<
:icon_lol:

:toofunny::clap2:

:toilet::nutkick:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this looks awesome! im still a virgin to DCP but i hear so much good things about it and it really is a unique product in a class of its own for fatloss, increasing its effectiveness? man thats some good sh1t dsade!

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a nicer and safer version of SU
with maybe a carnitine and phosphorus donors
and some taurine/anti ox and liver support i assume?

sounds pretty interesting. hope you keep the formulae a secret ;-)

any word on optimal dietary requirements with this? (more carbs? etc)

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
dsade, I'm as much of a nutrition/supplementation/biochem geek as anyone, and while I'd LOVE to know all the details of *every* compound you find, I'd rather TAKE them, thanks! Protect your ability to bring things to market - don't sacrifice your ability to stay in the market just to satisfy my curiosity.

Srsly....
Do keep it a secret. The stuff you guys bring out is too innovative to have someone stealing your hard work.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this looks awesome! im still a virgin to DCP but i hear so much good things about it and it really is a unique product in a class of its own for fatloss, increasing its effectiveness? man thats some good sh1t dsade!
Do it. I took the plunge, going to start in a few weeks :D And he got me on Gut Health too. I'll log it for sure.

Also I don't mind seeing a proprietary formula; there won't be a long list of ingredients and nobody is worried about RPN short-changing them on the actives.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
As a daily user of many RPN products I think nobody would be dissapointed in a propietary blend from you. You don't have to try to prove anything anymore, everybody knows you make stuff that works. Protect your assets.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Bump...the effects of Trajectory still kickin in Dsade?And when do u excpect u will be testing with the last ingredient added?Can't wait for this to be ready!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump...the effects of Trajectory still kickin in Dsade?And when do u excpect u will be testing with the last ingredient added?Can't wait for this to be ready!
WIsh I could give a better timemeframe...this is a complex synthesis and I am at the mercy of the chemhouse.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Is the endurance effect still kickin in?And have u noticed more pronounced thermo effects yet?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
any new updates on how your'e stacks goin Dsade?Lookin forward to hearin more about this as it gets closer to release.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
sounds pretty good im sitting on about 2 and a half bottles of dcp now...maybe i will wait till this drops if its soon.

who am i kidding ill rip through these and end up ordering more anyway

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would def not mind testing this one out...I have to admit I havent' even tried DCP yet. However, my girl can't use any stims so I am looking at fatloss supps that actually work but are not stims. Sounds promising and btw gut health is a very solid product, thankyou.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would def not mind testing this one out...I have to admit I havent' even tried DCP yet. However, my girl can't use any stims so I am looking at fatloss supps that actually work but are not stims. Sounds promising and btw gut health is a very solid product, thankyou.
My pleasure :)

TEsting is going well, and endurance seems to be the most notable effect thus far. Then again, this is Thanksgiving week and we have been making the most of it.

As soon as I have some testing material of the new compound then we'll bring in some other testers.

phantom

Awards
  • Established

TEsting is going well, and endurance seems to be the most notable effect thus far. Then again, this is Thanksgiving week and we have been making the most of it.

As soon as I have some testing material of the new compound then we'll bring in some other testers.
I'd be happy to give this a go too Dsade!I've been through quite a few bottles of DCP, so I'd def know what to look out for as far as added effects.And I have a brand new bottle here waitin to get started

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You kno you wanna let me get a good little test in on this since i love your DCP :D

Really tho the performance enhancement is something that i am really look forward to seeing feedback for, i mean if it helps keep intensity up and boosts self esteem by keeping strength and stamina up its gonna be good :cool:

o ya popping some DCP for Turkey day tomorrow!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You kno you wanna let me get a good little test in on this since i love your DCP :D

Really tho the performance enhancement is something that i am really look forward to seeing feedback for, i mean if it helps keep intensity up and boosts self esteem by keeping strength and stamina up its gonna be good :cool:

o ya popping some DCP for Turkey day tomorrow!
We went absolutely NUTS on Thanksgiving. Two major dinners (one courtesy of Cracker Barrel, which was actually super nice...great job by them).

Damage was NADA, as far as I can tell.

The only side effect seems to be increased body heat and VERY quick clearance of carbs.

EDIT: This stack doesn't seem to like alcohol much. I have a feeling it is from an increased production of neural free radicals. I am going to grab my Idebenone to add in for next time.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
The only side effect seems to be increased body heat and VERY quick clearance of carbs.[/QU

sounds like some very wanted side effects.lol
Glad to see this is goin well, as it sounds very promising.And your'e still using without on of the main compounds?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only side effect seems to be increased body heat and VERY quick clearance of carbs.[/QU

sounds like some very wanted side effects.lol
Glad to see this is goin well, as it sounds very promising.And your'e still using without on of the main compounds?
Correct...and the main component, according to the study, is going to amplify the entire formula DRASTICALLY.

I'm getting very stoked to see this going well.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Sweet.I'm very interested to see what some of these unique compounds in this are.U guys always deliver things outside the usual realm, and I'm guessing this will be the same.I'm still hopin this goes through smooth, and we can get this for our DCP stacks soon.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Bumpage-the stack still goin well Dsade?and any word on the last component?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumpage-the stack still goin well Dsade?and any word on the last component?
Still in development. I hope this is not a bad sign, but it's dragging on forever.

I got the "ewww" look from Christine last night at the gym. The stack makes me sweat more than a fat lady surrounded by plastic display desserts and the energy/endurance enhancement is amazing.

Fatloss is steady, even with my shitty diet lately. We're locking things up for Arnold prep in the next few weeks, but so far enhancement of Damage Control has been great.

I'm thinking about using the individual ingredients I have compiled to throw out some beta stacks (it will look like the Animal Pak, but be patient) minus the big ingredient, just to start getting feedback AND comparison effectiveness for when the key is added.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good Matt...Hope for the best that the last compound gets done quick-can't wait to start this stack when it's ready.Def keep us updated on developments

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
beta run for those who own dcp to try with or stand alone?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quite an interesting development. I used two bottles of DCP end-to-end a few months ago, and was happy with the results. Looking forward to nudging it up a few levels! :food:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might actually have to limit this to preworkout and right before bed.

The sweating is pretty gross other times of the day.

I found a way to half-assed substitute another ingredient for the awaiting new one. I'll see how that goes initially.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might actually have to limit this to preworkout and right before bed.

The sweating is pretty gross other times of the day.

I found a way to half-assed substitute another ingredient for the awaiting new one. I'll see how that goes initially.
Imagine this stuff in the summer :nono:

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a java based deodarent is in the works. How about JavaDry?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Bump-hows the stack goin Dsade?Any GOOD word from the manufacturer on the last compound?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump-hows the stack goin Dsade?Any GOOD word from the manufacturer on the last compound?
Nothing yet.

Been to wrapped up prepping the Virile Mane for full launch to spend much time on it this week.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im hoping this is out by mid january, i will have some nice christmas supp money that i wouldnt mind spending on this supp Dsade. I still have half a bottle of DCP, will be purchasing atleast 1 more, would love to be able to throw this new product in the cart with the DCP.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im hoping this is out by mid january, i will have some nice christmas supp money that i wouldnt mind spending on this supp Dsade. I still have half a bottle of DCP, will be purchasing atleast 1 more, would love to be able to throw this new product in the cart with the DCP.
It will be quite the stack indeed! ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing but dead air from China, which is disconcerting.

I'm bringing in a domestic chemist to try the key ingredient.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nothing but dead air from China, which is disconcerting.

I'm bringing in a domestic chemist to try the key ingredient.

Dam it they can not even get their GH over here anymore and now this! :dump:

Only joking......

So what were you waiting on the Chinese chemist to deliver, one ingredient or the whole formula? Has the other part of the formula that you already had still working well?

Mr.50

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
biggity bump...I'm back! Long time, no see dad...

Whats the ETA on this? Sounds like it'd be wicked on CKD!

You know I'm down for testing (pretty please!)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am getting no response from my Chinese chemist for the key compound. I am going to have someone domestic work on it.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
If they can come through with it, what would you say would be a reasonable time frame for this?This would be awesome to add for a pre summer cut

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
I am getting no response from my Chinese chemist for the key compound. I am going to have someone domestic work on it.
i think they have their new year vacation now, thats why

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote