Mild Androdiol run

IronnMann

Awards
Hey everyone, I want to run a very mild cycle of Androdiol for 8 weeks with an otc Arimistane for 8 weeks (at the dose on the bottle for both). The reason I am posting a question is because my intentions for the cycle seem to differ from the majority. Im not looking for massive gains, just an extra "edge" and mood boost and ill do the rest of the work. Would you consider this to be very mild? Is it worth dabling (for the first time ever) into hormonal stuff? I mainly just asking for personal opinions regarding my own desire to find an "edge" in these sort of supps and if itll be worth it or not worth it and why.

I have been away from the supp market and It definately has changed drastically since ive last seen it years ago lol.

Heres some of my info. Im 34. Ive been training intensely for 5-6 years and 5-6 days per week. Im 5'8 and about 190lbs. Im not a fatbody and have a decent build. My diet is in check as well; all macros counted.

Ive always found an edge in other supps that are non hormonal. My staples:

Creatine mono
Fish oil
Beta-alanine

Possibly considering:
Agmatine
Citrulline
Adrafinil
Phenibut

Thanks for your time. I appreciate all replys

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you purchased any of this stuff already? I would and will personally stave away from Hi-Tech completely. I hate the naming of their products and dosing. I just checked and the Androdiol is 4-Andro (or 4-DHEA, the same thing) + Laxogenin. For 4-Andro you should have a pct with a serm of choice. Laxogenin I didn't personally get anything myself when orally administered, transdermal could be a different story.

For 4-Andro the proper dosing is 300 mg and beyond a day. So 1 Androdiol bottle would last you 15 days, pretty expensive. In my opinion 4-Andro serves best as a test base for other more anabolic compounds, but you said you want to do something mild so I guess 4-Andro only could be ok. But you should look into Andro the Giant for a much better dosed oral 4-Andro. Or you could go transdermal. I like td andros myself. Iconic Formulations have a product called Alpha four which is td 4-Andro + Androsterone which will add energy, mood, libido, hardening and possibly some strenght.

Or you could forget about the 4-Andro and look into Epiandro or Androsterone since you are looking to do something mild, but still effective (of course). I personally think Epiandro and/or Androsterone would fit your goals and terms better. Iconic has td's Ultra epi (=Epiandro) and Ultra Hard (=Androsterone + Epiandro). My vote would go for Ultra Hard in your case.

Apex Alchemy might still have a td Epiandro product aswell. Another solid brand for quality transdermals.

If you are thinking of using the Arimistane as an aromataze inhibitor aka estrogen control, then forget it. It's very poor AI if not at all. It can be used as cortisol control supp tho and I still use it for that sometimes since it's cheap and easy to acquire.

Adrafinil and Phenibut aren't really for athletic performace, but I assume you know what they do.

Also if you are not up to date on supps, then there's a lot of non hormonal great products aswell, where you don't have to worry about pct and possible negative effects on your hormonal system. To name a few in no particular order:

CEL Anabolic Effect -> Oral natural anabolic, a real favorite of the croud.

CEL M-Test -> Natural test booster for mood, energy, drive etc.

Apex Alchemy Ursa Major -> Td ursolic acid, natural performance enhancer, don't remenber all the highlights too well, you should check it out.

Apex Epichaos -> Td epicatechin, myostatin inhibitor and a natutal performance enhancer.

Other Apex products.

Iconic Formulations Sustain Alpha -> Td trans resveratrol + benzoflavone, great mood and libido enhancer, might raise test also and has other health benefits.

Iconic Iconogenin -> Td Laxogenin if interested in Laxo.

Black Lion Research Vector -> Similar to Anabolic Effect with a few different ingridients.

BLR has other products too worth giving a look.

These are just some that come to mind right now. I don't have any affiliation with any of these brands btw. I went on a bit of typing frenzy here apparently, but I will answer possible guestions aswell that may have risen for you. Also these are just my opinions, nothing more.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you purchased any of this stuff already? I would and will personally stave away from Hi-Tech completely. I hate the naming of their supps and dosing. I just checked and the Androdiol is 4-Andro (or 4-DHEA, the same thing) + Laxogenin. For 4-Andro you should have a pct with a serm of choice. Laxogenin I didn't personally get anything myself when orally administered, transdermal could be a different story.

For 4-Andro the proper dosing is 300 mg and beyond a day. So 1 Androdiol bottle would last you 15 days, pretty expensive. In my opinion 4-Andro serves best as a test base for other more anabolic compounds, but you said you want to do something mild so I guess 4-Andro only could be ok. But you should look into Andro the Giant for a much better dosed oral 4-Andro. Or you could go transdermal. I like td andros myself. Iconic Formulations have a product called Alpha four which is td 4-Andro + Androsterone which will add energy, mood, libido, hardening and possibly some strenght.

Or you could forget about the 4-Andro and look into Epiandro or Androsterone since you are looking to do something mild, but still effective (of course). I personally think Epiandro and or Androsterone would fit your goals and terms better. Iconic has td's Ultra epi (=Epiandro) and Ultra Hard (=Androsterone + Epiandro). My vote would go for Ultra Hard in your case.

Apex Alchemy might still have a td Epiandro product aswell. Another solid brand for quality transdermals.

If you are thinking of using the Arimistane as an aromataze inhinitor aka estrogen control, then forget it. It's very poor AI if not at all. It can be used as cortisol control supp tho and I still use it for that sometimes since it's cheap and easy to acquire.

Adrafinil and Phenibut aren't really for athletic performace, but I assume you know what they do.

Also if you are not up to date on supps, then there's a lot of non hormonal great products aswell, where you don't have to worry about pct and possible negative effects on your hormonal system. To name a few in no particular order:

Apex Alchemy Ursa Major -> Td ursolic acid, natural performance enhancer, don't remenber all the highlights too well, you should check it out.

Apex Epichaos -> Td epicatechin, myostatin inhibitor and a natutal performance enhancer.

Other Apex products.

Iconic Formulations Sustain Alpha -> Td trans resveratrol + benzoflavone, great mood and libido enhancer, might raise test also and has other health benefits.

Black Lion Research Vector -> Similar to Anabolic Effect with a few different ingridients.

These are just some that come to mind right now. I don't have any affiliation with any of these brands btw. I went on a bit of typing bender here apparently, but you're welcome and I will answer possible guestions aswell that may have risen for you. Also these are just my opinions, nothing more.
Yep....
Apex-Alchemy has Stanogen (Epiandro).
... A personal favorite of mine.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yep....
Apex-Alchemy has Stanogen (Epiandro).
... A personal favorite of mine.

Cool! I remember Apex having more different Andro products at some point, but has discontinued some of them so couldn't remember if Stanogen is still available.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you purchased any of this stuff already? I would and will personally stave away from Hi-Tech completely. I hate the naming of their products and dosing. I just checked and the Androdiol is 4-Andro (or 4-DHEA, the same thing) + Laxogenin. For 4-Andro you should have a pct with a serm of choice. Laxogenin I didn't personally get anything myself when orally administered, transdermal could be a different story.

Or you could forget about the 4-Andro and look into Epiandro or Androsterone since you are looking to do something mild, but still effective (of course). I personally think Epiandro and/or Androsterone would fit your goals and terms better. Iconic has td's Ultra epi (=Epiandro) and Ultra Hard (=Androsterone + Epiandro). My vote would go for Ultra Hard in your case.

If you are thinking of using the Arimistane as an aromataze inhibitor aka estrogen control, then forget it. It's very poor AI if not at all. It can be used as cortisol control supp tho and I still use it for that sometimes since it's cheap and easy to acquire.

Other Apex products.

These are just some that come to mind right now. I don't have any affiliation with any of these brands btw. I went on a bit of typing frenzy here apparently, but I will answer possible guestions aswell that may have risen for you. Also these are just my opinions, nothing more.
this is a great answer OP.

id not go the hormonal route with your aims - why suppress your natural hormones (which 4 andro will do) for **** all gains? You wouldn’t visit a hooker for a hug would you......

agree with the natty suggestions and would add mk677 or other gh peptides - if you respond well to that pathway then you’ll make decent gains with a very low risk profile.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m enjoying alpha four so far. On my third week!

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey everyone, I want to run a very mild cycle of Androdiol for 8 weeks with an otc Arimistane for 8 weeks (at the dose on the bottle for both). The reason I am posting a question is because my intentions for the cycle seem to differ from the majority. Im not looking for massive gains, just an extra "edge" and mood boost and ill do the rest of the work. Would you consider this to be very mild? Is it worth dabling (for the first time ever) into hormonal stuff? I mainly just asking for personal opinions regarding my own desire to find an "edge" in these sort of supps and if itll be worth it or not worth it and why.

I have been away from the supp market and It definately has changed drastically since ive last seen it years ago lol.

Heres some of my info. Im 34. Ive been training intensely for 5-6 years and 5-6 days per week. Im 5'8 and about 190lbs. Im not a fatbody and have a decent build. My diet is in check as well; all macros counted.

Ive always found an edge in other supps that are non hormonal. My staples:

Creatine mono
Fish oil
Beta-alanine

Possibly considering:
Agmatine
Citrulline
Adrafinil
Phenibut

Thanks for your time. I appreciate all replys
I’m in agreement with these guys. If you’re on the fence about using anything that affects your hormones, 4-Andro probably wouldn’t be the place to start in terms of hormonal compounds anyway. Take time to really consider it and try some other routes before you take the dive.

There are some other effective non-hormonal supplements that haven’t been mentioned. Arachidonic acid and HMB would stack nicely with creatine, especially HMB. They work synergistically. Neither of those will give you any side-effects or mess with your hormones. 3.5g+ of HMB and 3-5 grams of creatine a day would give you noticeable results. That would be probably the minimum noticeably effective dosage of HMB.