11 oxo and Hexadrone mild recomp stack?

Haymaker210

Awards
Hi guys,

Thoughts on 11 oxo and Hexadrone as a mild and short (6 weeks) recomp stack?

As with many lockdown has taken its toll on my physique. I am looking to recomp priority is fat loss with muscle gain a secondary objective.

I am getting married in Greece in August hence my reason for wanting a recomp but between my wedding and now I have two weddings inc my best mates and also two stag do’s best mates and also my own. Other than those days which will be blow outs my diet and training will be on point.

I know many will say its a weak/pussy stack but I am looking at this for a few reasons.

Its cheap, legal and easy to order over the internet in the UK.
Plus I need something thats non meth (stag dos) and will give me no potential issues with estrogen/gyno etc with an emphasis on losing fat/dry lean gains.

This is what I am looking at that meets these criteria from my research.

I am 33 healthy and have previously ran two cycles in the past of lgd-4033 with good results and little to no sides.

Looking at brawn nutrition as they seem to have a decent rep.

Any feedback is appreciated on this or alternative suggestions that I may have overlooked that could be better options!

Cheers guys!

prestoner

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys,

Thoughts on 11 oxo and Hexadrone as a mild and short (6 weeks) recomp stack?

As with many lockdown has taken its toll on my physique. I am looking to recomp priority is fat loss with muscle gain a secondary objective.

I am getting married in Greece in August hence my reason for wanting a recomp but between my wedding and now I have two weddings inc my best mates and also two stag do’s best mates and also my own. Other than those days which will be blow outs my diet and training will be on point.

I know many will say its a weak/pussy stack but I am looking at this for a few reasons.

Its cheap, legal and easy to order over the internet in the UK.
Plus I need something thats non meth (stag dos) and will give me no potential issues with estrogen/gyno etc with an emphasis on losing fat/dry lean gains.

This is what I am looking at that meets these criteria from my research.

I am 33 healthy and have previously ran two cycles in the past of lgd-4033 with good results and little to no sides.

Looking at brawn nutrition as they seem to have a decent rep.

Any feedback is appreciated on this or alternative suggestions that I may have overlooked that could be better options!

Cheers guys!
Dosages???

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would make a great recomp stack. Two solid products that are light yet effective. Get you a good cycle support (even for non-methyls) to keep all your organs and health markers good like OL K1ngshield and you’re set.

You could even add in something like iconic ultra hard if you wanted to kick up the leaning/recomp effect to another level, plus the product just makes you feel good!

Haymaker210

Awards
Dosages???
I was thinking of running 100mg of Hexa and 400mg of 11-oxo for 6 weeks in total. Obviously use on cycle support even though its non meth and then PCT would probably be clomid 50/50/25/25.

Haymaker210

Awards
That would make a great recomp stack. Two solid products that are light yet effective. Get you a good cycle support (even for non-methyls) to keep all your organs and health markers good like OL K1ngshield and you’re set.

You could even add in something like iconic ultra hard if you wanted to kick up the leaning/recomp effect to another level, plus the product just makes you feel good!

Interesting maybe one to add in the future but for this cycle I think I will stick to 11-oxo and Hexa. Do you think a test base is needed at dosages of 100mg hexadrone and 400mg 11-Oxo? If so I will pick up a bottle of dermacrine to go with it.

prestoner

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Interesting maybe one to add in the future but for this cycle I think I will stick to 11-oxo and Hexa. Do you think a test base is needed at dosages of 100mg hexadrone and 400mg 11-? If so I will pick up a bottle of dermacrine to go with it.
I wouldn’t say a test base is needed. But I’d double up on the hexadrone if possible. Looking chiseled as F and test don’t always mix. But that’s up to you.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting maybe one to add in the future but for this cycle I think I will stick to 11-oxo and Hexa. Do you think a test base is needed at dosages of 100mg hexadrone and 400mg 11-Oxo? If so I will pick up a bottle of dermacrine to go with it.
I don’t think it’s needed either but it can help just Incase....Plus I just love the overall effects of dermacrine.

Haymaker210

Awards
Ok thanks for all the input guys much appreciated. So this is how it's looking at the moment.

6 weeks cycle length 100mg of Hexadrone & 400mg of 11-Oxo/11-Andro each day
Will be taken alongside the usual fish oils, vitamins and joint support supplements.
Will have Evolved Supplements Essential Cycle for my cycle support.
No AI will be required from my understanding as neither of these convert to Estrogen.
I will give it a couple of weeks and see how I feel on the cycle and if I feel I need it I will add in some dermacrine, but as you guys suggested probably won't be needed.

Once the 6 week cycle is over my PCT will consist of
Clomid 50/50/25/25 possibly a bit overkill if this stack is as mild as suggested.
Reduct XT cortisol control.
I might add in some laxogenin or something to keep momentum up in the gym.

Have I covered all my bases/missed anything? or does this set up look good to go?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good and I would even drop clomid 50/25/25/25 if you wanted since it’s so mild and only 6 weeks. Totally up to you.

Haymaker210

Awards
Looks good and I would even drop clomid 50/25/25/25 if you wanted since it’s so mild and only 6 weeks. Totally up to you.
Yeap I may just do that to be honest.

Well apart from the two stag do's and two friends weddings I will be eating in a 500kcal deficit training 5 times a week and 2 rest days. Might have the odd beer here or there at the weekend or treat but from now until my wedding I am gonna be strict on my diet and training.

I am excited about this cycle and really hope it will help me shed some fat and give some good recomp results! If I do manage to gain a bit of extra muscle then it will be a massive bonus. But priority right now is fitting into my damn wedding suit! Wish me luck!

I really appreciate all the help and input.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Well apart from the two stag do's and two friends weddings I will be eating in a 500kcal deficit training 5 times a week and 2 rest days. Might have the odd beer here or there at the weekend or treat but from now until my wedding I am gonna be strict on my diet and training.

I am excited about this cycle and really hope it will help me shed some fat and give some good recomp results! If I do manage to gain a bit of extra muscle then it will be a massive bonus. But priority right now is fitting into my damn wedding suit! Wish me luck!

Keep us updated. You got this bro

prestoner

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Mmm... some of the peanut butter and chocolate protein powder stirred into some Guinness post workout 🏋️‍♀️ used to be my go to.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Allways good to have AI on hand tho. No matter what hormonal products you're running. And I second the Derma on hand.

I would bump up the 11-oxo to 600 mg. That seemed to be the minimun effective dose for many, based on my research. Many have went to 900 mg and enjoyed it.

Let us know how this run treats you, will you mate. I've been looking to get 11-oxo myself, since I can't find 11-KT here in EU and the Brawn 11-Andro is what I have access to.

Also 6 weeks is a quite short time for a cut and even more so for a recomp. You didn't disclose your complete plan, so this might be unnecessary meddling in by me, but I would do 8 - 12 weeks cut, where on the last 6 weeks the PH's are thrown in and depending on your satisfaction on your leaness level, you could switch to more recomp oriented approach with the help of the gear.

Haymaker210

Awards
Allways good to have AI on hand tho. No matter what hormonal products you're running. And I second the Derma on hand.

I would bump up the 11-oxo to 600 mg. That seemed to be the minimun effective dose for many, based on my research. Many have went to 900 mg and enjoyed it.

Let us know how this run treats you, will you mate. I've been looking to get 11-oxo myself, since I can't find 11-KT here in EU and the Brawn 11-Andro is what I have access to.

Also 6 weeks is a quite short time for a cut and even more so for a recomp. You didn't disclose your complete plan, so this might be unnecessary meddling in by me, but I would do 8 - 12 weeks cut, where on the last 6 weeks the PH's are thrown in and depending on your satisfaction on your leaness level, you could switch to more recomp oriented approach with the help of the gear.

Thanks for the input, I was contemplating going 600mg straight off the bat to be honest but I only had two bottles and it would not of lasted the 6 weeks but I think I will just buy an extra bottle and run 600mg.

I am running a 6 week cycle for a couple of reasons. What I was reading seemed to suggest 6-8 weeks with the general consensus being a 6 week cycle for these compounds. Second reason is I am hopefully (depending on travel restrictions) going out to Greece end of June for wedding stuff and I don't really know the implications of taking these things in my suitcase, so I don't want that to interfere with the cycle.
Even if there were no issues I don't want to waste it by taking this and not training as obviously I won't be able to train while out there.
So basically what I am saying is I have a limited time frame to complete this cycle before I will start having to make trips abroad to further plan the wedding.

In terms of my complete plan honestly its just to get into half decent shape for my wedding which is at the end of August. UK lockdowns and no access to the gym and boredom eating resulting in a lot of take outs for the last year has meant I have put on fat and lost muscle.
I am by no means expecting to be shredded at the end of this 6 week cycle or have biceps popping out my sleeves. I don't even expect I will be shredded by the wedding if I am to be honest but I just want to be half decent shape. So lose a lot of the fat gain, slim the gut down and get back a bit of lost muscle. I am not expecting miracles I have been gymming for a long time and know my expectations of whats realistic.

I always used to be able to add muscle quite quickly and also lose weight pretty quickly when I used to cut down this has become significantly harder for me the last 6 years or so especially now I am heading into my mid thirties.
Been back gymming for a little while and lost a bit of weight and got some small rebound gains and I am using this cycle to give it a little extra bump or push to what I could achieve with just dieting and lifting alone.

Longer term from now until August its just focusing on lifting and eating in a deficit. The aim being getting any gains I can but mostly trying to lose fat that is my priority with any muscle gain being secondary/bonus goals.

After this cycle as above carry on eating a 500kcal deficit and lifting 5 times a week trying to lean out as much as possible. Will take a break for 4-6 weeks then a month before the wedding I will probably do a fat burning stack of something like Alpha-Y, Reduce XT and Forskolin-95 for that last extra push.

Sorry it is a bit long winded but hope this clarifies my aims and hope I am doing it right/headed in the right direction in terms of what I want over the next few months.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the input, I was contemplating going 600mg straight off the bat to be honest but I only had two bottles and it would not of lasted the 6 weeks but I think I will just buy an extra bottle and run 600mg.

I am running a 6 week cycle for a couple of reasons. What I was reading seemed to suggest 6-8 weeks with the general consensus being a 6 week cycle for these compounds. Second reason is I am hopefully (depending on travel restrictions) going out to Greece end of June for wedding stuff and I don't really know the implications of taking these things in my suitcase, so I don't want that to interfere with the cycle.
Even if there were no issues I don't want to waste it by taking this and not training as obviously I won't be able to train while out there.
So basically what I am saying is I have a limited time frame to complete this cycle before I will start having to make trips abroad to further plan the wedding.

In terms of my complete plan honestly its just to get into half decent shape for my wedding which is at the end of August. UK lockdowns and no access to the gym and boredom eating resulting in a lot of take outs for the last year has meant I have put on fat and lost muscle.
I am by no means expecting to be shredded at the end of this 6 week cycle or have biceps popping out my sleeves. I don't even expect I will be shredded by the wedding if I am to be honest but I just want to be half decent shape. So lose a lot of the fat gain, slim the gut down and get back a bit of lost muscle. I am not expecting miracles I have been gymming for a long time and know my expectations of whats realistic.

I always used to be able to add muscle quite quickly and also lose weight pretty quickly when I used to cut down this has become significantly harder for me the last 6 years or so especially now I am heading into my mid thirties.
Been back gymming for a little while and lost a bit of weight and got some small rebound gains and I am using this cycle to give it a little extra bump or push to what I could achieve with just dieting and lifting alone.

Longer term from now until August its just focusing on lifting and eating in a deficit. The aim being getting any gains I can but mostly trying to lose fat that is my priority with any muscle gain being secondary/bonus goals.

After this cycle as above carry on eating a 500kcal deficit and lifting 5 times a week trying to lean out as much as possible. Will take a break for 4-6 weeks then a month before the wedding I will probably do a fat burning stack of something like Alpha-Y, Reduce XT and Forskolin-95 for that last extra push.

Sorry it is a bit long winded but hope this clarifies my aims and hope I am doing it right/headed in the right direction in terms of what I want over the next few months.
Tough to get down the complete timeline down from this, but seems like you have thought this through.

I would absolutely get the 3rd bottle and run 600 mg. That's what I'm planning on doing myself. A small detail about the starting dose, which you might not need at all, but for some reason I almost allways have to introduce any new ped's in to my body. For example with the 11-oxo I'll probably do something like start at 300 mg, if all is well, the next day bump to 400, then 500, then 600 and stay there for the rest of the run. Might sound weird or not needed for others, but I've had several sarms/PH's feeling me weird/anxious when jumping directly to the desired dosage, but ok when backed off and worked my way up to it and no problems the rest of the run.

I understand the not wanting to travel with any ped's. I didn't get exactly how many weeks it is till you have to be done with the run, but I would start cutting today or tomorrow and add the gear in 6 weeks before you leave, so your cutting is dialed in when you start taking the gear and get the most out of it.

I would recommend hopping to maintenance calories right after the run for about 2-4 weeks, because the pct time is the most vulnerable for gains lost and continuing on deficit might have you lose some lean mass. After a short maintenance phase were you solidify your results and give your body a small break from catabolic cutting state while hormones balance, you can continue cutting and getting leaner while sparing lean mass.

Just some thoughts.

Haymaker210

Awards
Tough to get down the complete timeline down from this, but seems like you have thought this through.

I would absolutely get the 3rd bottle and run 600 mg. That's what I'm planning on doing myself. A small detail about the starting dose, which you might not need at all, but for some reason I almost allways have to introduce any new ped's in to my body. For example with the 11-oxo I'll probably do something like start at 300 mg, if all is well, the next day bump to 400, then 500, then 600 and stay there for the rest of the run. Might sound weird or not needed for others, but I've had several sarms/PH's feeling me weird/anxious when jumping directly to the desired dosage, but ok when backed off and worked my way up to it and no problems the rest of the run.

I understand the not wanting to travel with any ped's. I didn't get exactly how many weeks it is till you have to be done with the run, but I would start cutting today or tomorrow and add the gear in 6 weeks before you leave, so your cutting is dialed in when you start taking the gear and get the most out of it.

I would recommend hopping to maintenance calories right after the run for about 2-4 weeks, because the pct time is the most vulnerable for gains lost and continuing on deficit might have you lose some lean mass. After a short maintenance phase were you solidify your results and give your body a small break from catabolic cutting state while hormones balance, you can continue cutting and getting leaner while sparing lean mass.

Just some thoughts.
Appreciate the input in the past I always tapered my dosage up, will do the same here for the first few days just to make sure its all feeling ok etc.

Sorry the timeline was not clear but basically after the end of June I will be having to make at least two trips to Greece before the wedding to meet venue owners, food tasting etc etc and just in general to the lead up to the wedding I am going to have a lot on my plate as you can imagine.
So whilst I will still be able to gym, eat well etc leading up to the wedding its going to be more difficult to give 100% focus if I were to do a cycle then. Also with possible multiple trips abroad there are the possible implications of carrying PED's in my suitcase.

So this is why I am doing the cycle now because I have a period of 8 weeks in front of me before my first trip where I will have nothing interfering with the cycle and can give it 100%. As you know its not cheap doing a cycle so you always want to get the most out of it.
I would rather do it a bit earlier and give it 100% than say do it after June where I may only be able to give it 85% if that makes sense?

How were you going to space your dosing out btw? With the short half life of 11-oxo I was gonna do 2 caps upon waking 2 caps late afternoon and 2 caps shortly before bed but I have heard it can mess with sleep?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Appreciate the input in the past I always tapered my dosage up, will do the same here for the first few days just to make sure its all feeling ok etc.

Sorry the timeline was not clear but basically after the end of June I will be having to make at least two trips to Greece before the wedding to meet venue owners, food tasting etc etc and just in general to the lead up to the wedding I am going to have a lot on my plate as you can imagine.
So whilst I will still be able to gym, eat well etc leading up to the wedding its going to be more difficult to give 100% focus if I were to do a cycle then. Also with possible multiple trips abroad there are the possible implications of carrying PED's in my suitcase.

So this is why I am doing the cycle now because I have a period of 8 weeks in front of me before my first trip where I will have nothing interfering with the cycle and can give it 100%. As you know its not cheap doing a cycle so you always want to get the most out of it.
I would rather do it a bit earlier and give it 100% than say do it after June where I may only be able to give it 85% if that makes sense?

How were you going to space your dosing out btw? With the short half life of 11-oxo I was gonna do 2 caps upon waking 2 caps late afternoon and 2 caps shortly before bed but I have heard it can mess with sleep?
Yeah, the timing makes sense with all the things you have going on. And you're right, you do NOT want to carry any ped's to Greece 😄 Some folks here on this board have told me about the strict laws of ordering any kind of PH's and some supps to Greece, so I wouldn't want to be carrying any.

Tbh I haven't thought about the dosing scheme yet, but it's good that you brought it up. Do you happen to remember what the half life of 11-oxo is? I'll probably try to dose how you said, but switch to twice a day dosing if sleep is affected negatively. I'm actually looking forward to it helping with sleep, due to cortisol decrease. Lack of sleep is what destroyed my latest cut. I presume the 11-oxo's affect on sleep is due to it's cortisol lowering ability. Sometimes cort lowering products can hinder sleep, if taken too close to bed, but for some users it doesn't matter, so we'll just have to try and see.

Haymaker210

Awards
Half life of 11-oxo is meant to be 6-8 hours.

To be honest I am not sure exactly what aspect could possibly affect sleep. I just read a review somewhere and the person writing it said that when they were taking it before bed it was messing with their sleep.

I have read as well its good to take it close to training either before or after can't remember which was suggested but I train quite late due to work.

The sleep thing could be totally dependant on the person as you said. In any case I will probably try splitting it as I suggested initially, wake up, late afternoon, before bed and hope its ok. If I find its keeping me up will bring the doses a bit closer together so wake up, early/mid afternoon and early evening. If I still have issues after that I will try as you mentioned and dose it twice a day so morning and later afternoon.

Hexadrone is much longer 12-16 hours is what I have heard the caps are 25mg each so I will just do 2 doses of 2 caps a day morning and evening to hit 100mg or I might split it into 3 not decided yet.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Half life of 11-oxo is meant to be 6-8 hours.

To be honest I am not sure exactly what aspect could possibly affect sleep. I just read a review somewhere and the person writing it said that when they were taking it before bed it was messing with their sleep.

I have read as well its good to take it close to training either before or after can't remember which was suggested but I train quite late due to work.

The sleep thing could be totally dependant on the person as you said. In any case I will probably try splitting it as I suggested initially, wake up, late afternoon, before bed and hope its ok. If I find its keeping me up will bring the doses a bit closer together so wake up, early/mid afternoon and early evening. If I still have issues after that I will try as you mentioned and dose it twice a day so morning and later afternoon.

Hexadrone is much longer 12-16 hours is what I have heard the caps are 25mg each so I will just do 2 doses of 2 caps a day morning and evening to hit 100mg or I might split it into 3 not decided yet.
Yeah, many people suffer from bad sleep when taking cort lowering products too close to bed. Like b-aet for example. But on the other hand many PH's and AAS of any kind negatively affect sleep. Generally I don't worry too much about the time of day when dosing, unless some compound has a good pwo effect, like Epiandro.

Shnippen

Awards
(Sorry if Im hijacking this thread)

I have never used any PED and Im tempted to try this same cycle, but Im not sure since I’ve got some mild pubertal gyno (puffyness around/inside and around nipple area) at 26 y/o. Would clomid+nolva tapered for 6 weeks be a safe choice for PCT? Ive heard both 11oxo and Hexadrone is pretty mild so Im thinking fairly low dosages in PCT.

I can also get my hands on some Arimidex, how would i go about using this to prevent gyno on/post cycle?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
(Sorry if Im hijacking this thread)

I have never used any PED and Im tempted to try this same cycle, but Im not sure since I’ve got some mild pubertal gyno (puffyness around/inside and around nipple area) at 26 y/o. Would clomid+nolva tapered for 6 weeks be a safe choice for PCT? Ive heard both 11oxo and Hexadrone is pretty mild so Im thinking fairly low dosages in PCT.

I can also get my hands on some Arimidex, how would i go about using this to prevent gyno on/post cycle?
2 serms for 6 weeks would be overkill imo. Clomid doesn't protect from gyno. But generally I like the idea of only 1 new compound, when doing a first cycle. Unless other one is used as 'test base'. What are your goals?

Shnippen

Awards
2 serms for 6 weeks would be overkill imo. Clomid doesn't protect from gyno. But generally I like the idea of only 1 new compound, when doing a first cycle. Unless other one is used as 'test base'. What are your goals?
lean gains, nothing too extreme really.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, many people suffer from bad sleep when taking cort lowering products too close to bed. Like b-aet for example. But on the other hand many PH's and AAS of any kind negatively affect sleep. Generally I don't worry too much about the time of day when dosing, unless some compound has a good pwo effect, like Epiandro.
that is why we recommend dosing invictus [b-AET] at least 4 hours before bed...when not dosing close to bedtime most users of invictus report BETTER sleep.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
that is why we recommend dosing invictus [b-AET] at least 4 hours before bed...when not dosing close to bedtime most users of invictus report BETTER sleep.
Yeah, seems to be try, see and adjust, if needed with the cort lowering supps and sleep. I've seen/heard pretty much every scenarios from having better sleep, no effect and hindered sleep and then different results when changing the timing of dosing. Just have to find what works for you. But the minimun of 4 hours before bed might be a good place to start.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, seems to be try, see and adjust, if needed with the cort lowering supps and sleep. I've seen/heard pretty much every scenarios from having better sleep, no effect and hindered sleep and then different results when changing the timing of dosing. Just have to find what works for you. But the minimun of 4 hours before bed might be a good place to start.
invictus is a top seller for us, i've talked with many guys who have used it and the vast majority report improved sleep provided last dose is at least 4 hours before bedtime.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
lean gains, nothing too extreme really.
Not sure if 11-oxo would be a very good choice for gains. It's a cutting compound mainly it seems. Hexadrone is such a mystery for me. I was very interested about it at some point as it should be mild on sides and it's not methylated, but my research led me to not purchase it. But some people like it.. I would personally rather look at the Andros. Or you know the most tried and true - a test cycle. Don't know if you're looking to go ugl and pinning.

These are just my initial thoughts. Maybe you can make a thread and have some more opinions.

Haymaker210

Awards
Guys I am super sorry, I had intended to update this thread with my thoughts after this run. However I did not take any after pics as I am afraid.
Our trips to Greece got cancelled for wedding planning and then right at the last minute the wedding had to be cancelled due to covid 19 restrictions in Greece.
Everything just got a bit mental and stressful with the wedding and I forgot to take after pics and update here.
I will try my best however to explain my experience with this stack.

I ran this stack for 8 weeks in total with dermacrine at 3 pumps a day, cycle support supplements and just the usual multi vits, fish oils etc.
PCT was clomid at 50/50/25/25

I was eating in a kcal deficit during this time and had just recently started hitting the gym again after a year of lockdowns in the UK.
My goals were to mainly burn fat, gain some strength and recover some lost muscle mass. I had no intentions of building any fresh/new muscle.

The first few days I tapered up my dosage just to introduce it to my system gradually. I tapered my dosage up to 100mg of Hexadrone and 600mg of 11-oxo. The first couple of day I had really bad headaches at this dosage however after the 3rd day this went away totally. I carried upping to dosage until I was doing 200mg of Hexa and 900mg of 11-oxo a day. Split my dosage up across the day upon waking, late afternoon and right before bed.

So things I noticed while taking this, felt slight increase in body temp through the day was most noticeable when working out would get more of a sweat on than usual, slight increase in sex drive, a pretty decent strength gain despite eating in a deficit.
I did not feel particularly shut down, experienced no sore or dry joints, had no issues with sleep, no lethargy and I did not experience any mood changes or uplifting of my mood/general sense of wellbeing/aplha or aggression feelings when in the gym.
Overall my side effects were very minimal to non existent.

Ok so what I gained from this, very little to be honest…. Did I gain some muscle? Yes. Did I lose some weight? Yes. Was my muscle gain and weight loss anything dramatic or at a rate that was clearly not possible naturally? No.
Regarding muscle gain. I gained some muscle but this honestly would of just been muscle memory/rebound gains from starting lifting again. However muscle gain was never my goal nor was it expected due to eating in a kcal deficit.
My weight loss, yes I lost a lot of weight over the 8 weeks even with two stag do’s, a friends wedding and a few hungover days eating pizza etc. However the weight I was losing per week (1.5-2lb) is easily achievable naturally.

Overall I really do not rate this stack. At the lower dosages it is quite cheap to run. However when I bumped it up to the max doses it actually became really quite expensive and when I got such little results from it I just felt it was not cost effective at all.

I have heard 11-kt transdermal is a better option to oral 11-oxo. I also think it works out a bit more cost effective per dose. So I would possibly look at doing this in the future instead.
I also would not use Brawn Nutrition again but try someone else.

Hope this helps.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Guys I am super sorry, I had intended to update this thread with my thoughts after this run. However I did not take any after pics as I am afraid.
Our trips to Greece got cancelled for wedding planning and then right at the last minute the wedding had to be cancelled due to covid 19 restrictions in Greece.
Everything just got a bit mental and stressful with the wedding and I forgot to take after pics and update here.
I will try my best however to explain my experience with this stack.

I ran this stack for 8 weeks in total with dermacrine at 3 pumps a day, cycle support supplements and just the usual multi vits, fish oils etc.
PCT was clomid at 50/50/25/25

I was eating in a kcal deficit during this time and had just recently started hitting the gym again after a year of lockdowns in the UK.
My goals were to mainly burn fat, gain some strength and recover some lost muscle mass. I had no intentions of building any fresh/new muscle.

The first few days I tapered up my dosage just to introduce it to my system gradually. I tapered my dosage up to 100mg of Hexadrone and 600mg of 11-oxo. The first couple of day I had really bad headaches at this dosage however after the 3rd day this went away totally. I carried upping to dosage until I was doing 200mg of Hexa and 900mg of 11-oxo a day. Split my dosage up across the day upon waking, late afternoon and right before bed.

So things I noticed while taking this, felt slight increase in body temp through the day was most noticeable when working out would get more of a sweat on than usual, slight increase in sex drive, a pretty decent strength gain despite eating in a deficit.
I did not feel particularly shut down, experienced no sore or dry joints, had no issues with sleep, no lethargy and I did not experience any mood changes or uplifting of my mood/general sense of wellbeing/aplha or aggression feelings when in the gym.
Overall my side effects were very minimal to non existent.

Ok so what I gained from this, very little to be honest…. Did I gain some muscle? Yes. Did I lose some weight? Yes. Was my muscle gain and weight loss anything dramatic or at a rate that was clearly not possible naturally? No.
Regarding muscle gain. I gained some muscle but this honestly would of just been muscle memory/rebound gains from starting lifting again. However muscle gain was never my goal nor was it expected due to eating in a kcal deficit.
My weight loss, yes I lost a lot of weight over the 8 weeks even with two stag do’s, a friends wedding and a few hungover days eating pizza etc. However the weight I was losing per week (1.5-2lb) is easily achievable naturally.

Overall I really do not rate this stack. At the lower dosages it is quite cheap to run. However when I bumped it up to the max doses it actually became really quite expensive and when I got such little results from it I just felt it was not cost effective at all.

I have heard 11-kt transdermal is a better option to oral 11-oxo. I also think it works out a bit more cost effective per dose. So I would possibly look at doing this in the future instead.
I also would not use Brawn Nutrition again but try someone else.

Hope this helps.
Thank you for your update and taking the time. Sorry to hear about the issues with your wedding. I hope you get another chance to do it in Greece or can make up new plans and that it'll be awesome.

In regards to the cycle to me it sounds somewhat what I was expecting. Hexadrone doesn't seem to do much for most and I'd not expect it to be strong enough to build muscle when on a deficit. Dermacrine is more for mood and keeping estro in your system and it seems like it did that, since you didn't experience any suppression sides. I was hoping the 11-oxo to speed up the fat shredding, but seems like it didn't do much for you and you definitely went high enough to ellicit results with the 900 mg.

Anyway good write up and one more for the books for others to gain knowledge through user experiences.