Mild Flu Like Symptoms from Primo?

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve noticed that I have been sick with a fever and all that crap after week 4 of Primo E…… I came down with strep throat over a week ago and figured it was prob lingering for a while and it was to blame…… As soon as I feel better then BOOM I end up it’s a fever and mild flu symptoms again….. Basically I end up feeling better for a few days and then it’s back.

The only thing I am doing differently in life right now is primo at 600 a week. Am I on to something?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve noticed that I have been sick with a fever and all that crap after week 4 of Primo E…… I came down with strep throat over a week ago and figured it was prob lingering for a while and it was to blame…… As soon as I feel better then BOOM I end up it’s a fever and mild flu symptoms again….. Basically I end up feeling better for a few days and then it’s back.

The only thing I am doing differently in life right now is primo at 600 a week. Am I on to something?
Did you check to see if the oil is a different type than you usually use?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I've heard this happening with test but never primo. Back in the early 2000s when we were getting Sustanon preloads from Mexico we would call it the sust flu lol

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've heard this happening with test but never primo. Back in the early 2000s when we were getting Sustanon preloads from Mexico we would call it the sust flu lol
I used to love those Mexican redijects….. Except that they came with a big fat 18g pins.

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Did you check to see if the oil is a different type than you usually use?
I did not….. I have been mixing 100 mg per ml primo with 175 primo per ml in each shot (3ml per Jack)

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I used to love those Mexican redijects….. Except that they came with a big fat 18g pins.
That's right they did..lol..I remember the first time I did one in my glute and I couldn't sleep in that side fir 3 or 4 days the pip was so bad