Methyl Powders+ Peg-400 + Cinnamon Extract?

Brock Landers

Awards
I was searching around Lemelange for Peg-400 to mix some M-1-T powder for a suspension and I noticed that they sell various amounts of water based concentrated flavorings. I have read on this board that the homemade suspensions of M-1-T taste awful and burn like hell. Has anyone added flavoring to their suspensions and if so, has it improved the ability to put it down without wanting to gag? I mean, I could just throw it in some grapefruit juice, but just wanted to see if this was done. thanks for the help!

surferdude26

Awards
I was searching around Lemelange for Peg-400 to mix some M-1-T powder for a suspension and I noticed that they sell various amounts of water based concentrated flavorings. I have read on this board that the homemade suspensions of M-1-T taste awful and burn like hell. Has anyone added flavoring to their suspensions and if so, has it improved the ability to put it down without wanting to gag? I mean, I could just throw it in some grapefruit juice, but just wanted to see if this was done. thanks for the help!
Was thinking of getting some of the flavorings over in lemelange for my homebrews, but... I figured, screw it... ive tasted some flavorings (cinammon actually) with peg and it really didnt help too much.