Methyl folate

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
Anyone have any recommendations for a brand or any in depth insight on the subject they could share?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would suggest NOW Foods for any of the basic type ingredients like this because their quality is excellent.

Theirs is the one that I use.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
appreciate it Steve
No problem. NOW Foods is hard to beat on items like this because they have great quality and great prices.

We'll have a product with this in it probably Q1 of next year, but it will have a lot more than methyl folate.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Jarrow and Source Naturals are also good companies. Only insight I have is that some people can’t absorb the non methylated version of folate especially women. My wife is one of them. She takes a B-Complex from Jarrow that has methyl folate

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Jarrow and Source Naturals are also good companies. Only insight I have is that some people can’t absorb the non methylated version of folate especially women. My wife is one of them. She takes a B-Complex from Jarrow that has methyl folate
This is the B complex I use, and it sounds like it might be the same one your wife uses.

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
No problem. NOW Foods is hard to beat on items like this because they have great quality and great prices.

We'll have a product with this in it probably Q1 of next year, but it will have a lot more than methyl folate.
Looking forward to it!

As far as dosage it seems to vary quite a bit person to person, what have you found works for you guys?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to it!

As far as dosage it seems to vary quite a bit person to person, what have you found works for you guys?
I use the NOW Foods 5,000 mcg. Methyl Folate myself.