Methyl-1-D vs DHEA, differences?

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at the pro-hormone complex of M1D and it seems like it's the same as DHEA.

3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan -5-ene-17-on
3-beta-hydroxy-urs-12-en-28-oic acid para-hydroxy-phenyl -enthanolamine

What are the differences between these compounds and DHEA?

thanks,

mdotmdot

Awards
here it is
anabolicminds(dot)com/forum/lg-sciences/83475-what-m1d-isnt.html

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
here it is
anabolicminds(dot)com/forum/lg-sciences/83475-what-m1d-isnt.html
The formula has been a little changed since then, but the info on the DHEA ester we use still stands. - It's actually a very advanced formula. - I don't speak too much about my "past," but I've taken up to 1.4g of Test a wk, along with Tren and orals...I'm currently taking 8 caps of Methyl 1-D and love it. No, it's not nearly as strong as some other products I've done, but sides are basically non-existant other than some acne and a little added irritability. Cals are DOWN, strength is UP, and I feel GREAT!

mdotmdot

Awards
Thanks Irish u think I could run this 12 weeks on a cut along side natadrol?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still don't know about running ND and M1D together, but as far as safety, I don't really see it being an issue. Sides are always possible, but if you ran any oral for 12wks, this is really the only one I'd recommend doing it with.

I'm about to hit week 6 of Methyl 1-D, and Methyl Masterdrol (pulse, pre-wo). I'll be adding in Dienedrone and plan another 6 wks! :D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think 12 weeks is to long for the M1-D, just my opinion.. I'm running M1-D with Natadrol as we speak, trying out different dose's at different times..and I am blown away with the combo...., strength is ridiculous, and achieved a very nice lean look at the moment. I for sure know I drop Body%, and gained muscle , which my diet is really not geared torwards a re-comp but its happening I have ran M1-D plenty of times in the past and will continue based on the results it gives, and the non existent sides that come with it.. Natadrol kicked in around day 7-8 for me, then added in the M1-D for a boost..

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Bro, 8 a day, lol.

I was gonna do 5 and then 100mg of the 19NOR I have. I'm thinking of bumpin to 8 :)

mdotmdot

Awards
I think 12 weeks is to long for the M1-D, just my opinion.. I'm running M1-D with Natadrol as we speak, trying out different dose's at different times..and I am blown away with the combo...., strength is ridiculous, and achieved a very nice lean look at the moment. I for sure know I drop Body%, and gained muscle , which my diet is really not geared torwards a re-comp but its happening I have ran M1-D plenty of times in the past and will continue based on the results it gives, and the non existent sides that come with it.. Natadrol kicked in around day 7-8 for me, then added in the M1-D for a boost..
:trout: ok ok ok ok how bout 8 weeker of methyl-1d and natadrol on a cut :439:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you dosed higher in the past?
I can't remember. I took Max LMG way back but don't remember what dose. I want to say 75mg, but is 75mg of that different than 75mg of 1-TT?

I actually called off the 19Nor and will be running it in the future. I decided to take a low dose of SD (3mg/day) and low dose of Epi (10mg/day) along with my M1D (8 caps/day).