Daily DHEA and starting a Methylstenbolone cycle

Vulcanus

Vulcanus

Awards
Hello I am planning to start taking 50mg of DHEA daily right when I wake up and then at the end of this week I am planning on starting a cycle of Methylstenbolone probably mid-afternoon 2PM (an hour or so before I lift) Any suggestions?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How old are you? Do you have any cycle support? Do you know what PCT or a SERM is? All very important

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ok sweet, great news. So you should definitely purchase a cycle support of some sort, Id run the msten for 5 weeks max at 20mg, go up to 30 if you feel the need. After your 4-5 weeks on msten/dhea start your pct. Clomid or Nolva and a natty test booster.

Vulcanus

Vulcanus

Awards
Sure thing thanks! I got it today and took my first dose mid-morning with a meal. It's 4mg so I'll take my second dose late this afternoon before I train.

Vulcanus

Vulcanus

Awards
major lethargy after taking the 4mg I fell asleep

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
couple things, the lethargy takes a couple weeks to kick in at least 2 weeks or so. So i doubt that was what caused your nap lol Next I would be using the dhea at 75-100mg and you won't see much as far as results if you're only taking two 4 mg msten caps a day. You should start by taking 5-6 a day and evenly space them out.

Vulcanus

Vulcanus

Awards
Ok great thank you this has been a big help so far. I'm just gonna have to get a plan down as far as how I time these each day. Along with eating my diets pretty clean but I think I'll have to bump up my calorie intake while doing this.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes indeed your body will be like a black hole while on cycle. It will take in anything you give it and put it to good use! If your trying to bulk try to get in at least 4000 cals and bump that dose to 20-30mg and you'll have great results! good luck man