how does the dhea in methyl 1-d and mmv3 work?

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
Anyone got a link to explain what the dhea in these supplements do in the body to help build mass/cut body fat?

I'm just interested in that kinda thing lol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DHEA can convert (via enzymes) to all kinds of various hormones. the trick is we use things to increase certain enzymes as well as stuff to cawk block conversion to unwanted hormones like estrogen. this is how try to force a better conversion rate to test. does it work? well M1D has been on the market for a long long time.. and the formula has only gotten better and better. this is kind of the proof is in the pudding. we have many satisfied and return customers.

MMv3 uses a 3bepiandrosterone PH and its quite selective in its conversion to its target hormone but still needs the proper enzymes to make it happen.. this is the reason you will have to dose periodically through out the day. you take a dose that depletes the usable enzymes wich take time to re-up. so frequent doses work the best.

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
MMv3 uses a 3bepiandrosterone PH and its quite selective in its conversion to its target hormone but still needs the proper enzymes to make it happen.. this is the reason you will have to dose periodically through out the day. you take a dose that depletes the usable enzymes wich take time to re-up. so frequent doses work the best.
Im taking my 4 doses at
6am (when I get up)
10am
1pm
4pm (pre gym)

I also take my methyl 1-d in the morning with my first mmv3 and at around 7pm.

This ok?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you should be taking more hormones before bed. if you can.. i personally would do a dose of each right be fore i went to bed.. also spred your two products apart a little. take one then wait 15-30 mins before the other product.

i usually just spred my doses out evenly through the day.

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
you should be taking more hormones before bed. if you can.. i personally would do a dose of each right be fore i went to bed.. also spred your two products apart a little. take one then wait 15-30 mins before the other product.

i usually just spred my doses out evenly through the day.
Oh cool. Wont the yohimbine keep me awake at night tho? Being a stimulant?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it deffinately could at first.. but you will get used to it after a few days and it will probably unnoticable.. i didnt realise you had the old tri fecta. in that case i wouldnt want to have that taste in my mouth before bed. lol at least take the m1d prior to bed tho.

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
it deffinately could at first.. but you will get used to it after a few days and it will probably unnoticable.. i didnt realise you had the old tri fecta. in that case i wouldnt want to have that taste in my mouth before bed. lol at least take the m1d prior to bed tho.
I didnt realise I had the old one either lol.

Ok, Hows this then

06.00am mmv3
09.30am m1d
1.00pm mmv3
4.00pm mmv3 (pre gym)
7.30pm mmv3 (post gym)
10-11.00pm m1d

Whats the difference between the old and new?