methy-t and forearm and bicep paine exppe

chessmaster

Awards
Has anyone had forearm and bicep pain? The inside of my forearm hurts , and pain under my left bicep. Is this normal , or dangerous? Is this cause from high blood pressure? I take 10mg a day of methy-t. thanks

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Didn't you already post this? You can get your blood pressure checked anywhere.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
the 1st 3 days I was on m1t, my workouts sucked, my muscles really hurt and i had to quit doing some exercises (straight bar curls were the worst) give it a couple days and if it still hurts....beware, you might need to end your cycle

PastorofMuppets

Awards
Has anyone had forearm and bicep pain? The inside of my forearm hurts , and pain under my left bicep. Is this normal , or dangerous? Is this cause from high blood pressure? I take 10mg a day of methy-t. thanks
I'd look more into your form and and strength/flexibility imbalances before saying it's any prohormone first.

Cactus

Awards
I get something similar w/ M1T, and to a lesser degree M4OHN. W/ M1T I get pains in my wrists and w/ M4OHN it's in my hands.

Strange, huh?

I've heard of a few other people experiencing the wrist pain, but not exactly what you're describing.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I had severe pain after my workouts in my shoulders, arms, and wrists. All soft tissue strains from the rapid strength increases. I would ease up.

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
I believe m1t gave me tennis elbow. I did get rapid strength increase and my damn elbow and bicep would lock up if i put it in the right position, Like a severe arm cramp or charlie horse, it would go away when i moved it. But i took a few months to recuperate from the tennis elbow.

I didnt blame it on the m1t at the time but i have seen similar reports and am starting to see a pattern.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
I agree w/ npursuit.

if you don't want to take a break from the exercise thats causing you pain/discomfort, i'd at the very least lower weight and go for higher reps. (like 15)..

or preferably you should take a break from doing bicep curls or whatever it is that's bothering you for a week. then ease back into it w/ low weight, high reps.

I have this problem too. It happens when I'm not even on androgens, my grip/wrist/forearm muscles seem to get overtrained to a degree between all the other exercises I do. Bicep curls seem to agravate this, so I take lots of breaks from them.