Methoxy-trn question

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I was thumbing through some threads about trn and somebody wrote that after 4 weeks the trn "gains" stop. Do you think this is true?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Im' sure gains slow down but not stop. Most people fail to change their diet accordingly hence the gains "stop"

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I made this comment so im sure you probly were referring to me. Jminis has a good point here and hes right, but my thinkin is if ur upping ur caloric intake already and then do it again for the weight you obtain and still dont gain then its probly just gonna be fat you gain from there on out since the anabolic has ceased its magic.

Also this is just what i gathered from my personal experience as far as strength and size gains, and Ryan also tested out m-tren and reported that even after upping the dosage, gains basically stopped. I could be wrong but thats just what i have read for the most part.

bubonic1

Awards
Humm, guess i'll find out soon, just started a cycle
going to be running it for 4-5weeks.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bubonic, any chance of keeping a log on your cycle? All information is welcome.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bubonic, any chance of keeping a log on your cycle? All information is welcome.
:thumbsup:

And prld...I'm sorry to be the one ot have to break this to you...But, um....Grimace was shot and killed last week...In a Big Mac raid by the Hamburgler...I'm sorry

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:thumbsup:

And prld...I'm sorry to be the one ot have to break this to you...But, um....Grimace was shot and killed last week...In a Big Mac raid by the Hamburgler...I'm sorry
:jaw: Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! The Grimace was suppose to be made of cast iron like the skillet stoves at McDees. He was a good person, uh, thing. One time there was a great drought at the McDonald's House where no one could get any soda to drink, and Grimace journeyed to the beverage oasis at great risk, (cause he was like that) and retrieved enough soda to last Ronald a lifetime. Let my avatar remind everybody everyday of what a true good hearted person looks like. Damn that Hamburglar........ damn him to hell.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
holy **** i miss this forum lol you guys are hilarious.... check my methoxy log bro... m-trn

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Poop I've been trying to find your log on MTRN but couldn't key in the right search words or something so thanks for the link, but the damn thing just keeps taking me straight to a google search.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Im' sure gains slow down but not stop. Most people fail to change their diet accordingly hence the gains "stop"
Excellent point, higher weight means more calories are required, so simple yet some don't see this :icon_lol:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent point, higher weight means more calories are required, so simple yet some don't see this :icon_lol:
Well, that would mean they actually have to work to get big..And heaven forbid..

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
to me, saying things like gains stop after x amount of weeks makes no sense. If more guys had a great workout/recovery/diet set up and followed it to perfection, I guarantee that gains will not stop after only 4-6 weeks and that one would only need 3/4 dose that he is using to get outstanding results. Also, higher weight means more calories needed is also crazy because I know guys (and I have been up to 296) that eat around 3000-3500 cals/day that look monstrous. The difference is that 100% of these cals from from premium food/protein sources. Try it for a week and you will see a drastic change to your physique with absolutely no supps needed.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
to me, saying things like gains stop after x amount of weeks makes no sense. If more guys had a great workout/recovery/diet set up and followed it to perfection, I guarantee that gains will not stop after only 4-6 weeks and that one would only need 3/4 dose that he is using to get outstanding results. Also, higher weight means more calories needed is also crazy because I know guys (and I have been up to 296) that eat around 3000-3500 cals/day that look monstrous. The difference is that 100% of these cals from from premium food/protein sources. Try it for a week and you will see a drastic change to your physique with absolutely no supps needed.
Amen, my bulking diet and cutting diet are closer in calories than most of he posts i have read on this board. I thought it was because of the all the anabolic agents people were taking so I never said anything.

I can bulk nicely on 3200 - 3500 calories and when I start my 20 week contest prep I usually begin at around 2700 calories and I can maintain that for quite some time. I am an endo also, so I have always thought that had something to do with it. The problems I have had in the past is 1) discipline with off season dieting and 2) Retaining muscle because I have to lose too much weight too fast because of problem number 1.