Question on Ergo Max, Superdrol or Methoxy TRN with Test Prop

I am Weasel

I am Weasel

Awards
Greetings! :wave:
I've been active on another board and a member referred me here for some questions on 'designer steroids'. I have been researching for a while now and started my first 'real' cycle. I'm currently on week 6 of a Test Prop cycle of 100mg EOD with Anastrozole at .5mg EOD. I was debating adding an oral for the last 4 weeks. I have on hand Ergo Max LMG, SuperDrol and Methoxy TRN. I've run a couple of SuperDrol only cycles before and don't believe that I had any gyno from them. I was leaning toward the superdrol again to wrap up this cycle. I don't know much about the LMG and the TRN seems to be so hit-or-miss as far as results. I have read the profiles at the top.
I have my post cycle therapy in place with enough Nolva to choke a horse and I've been taking liver support sups for about 10 weeks now.
I'm 40 years old and have gone from 205# at 13%bf to 221# at 14.5% in these six weeks. I had some diet issues in the beginning and got a little chubby, it's coming off now. The cycle's going great with my only side being some chest acne.
My goal with adding an oral would be added strength and not gaining any more water or fat.
Thanx in advance.
Weasel

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The MTRN is great for strength and body comp. It is a powerful nutrient repartitioner so keep the carbs high or you might get a blood-glucose crash towards the end of the night.

I am Weasel

I am Weasel

Awards
Excellent, thank you.
Anyone else? If I'm going to add this in I want to do it in the next day or so.
Thanx again.
Wesel