Mesomorph finally getting dethroned? Extreme dust!

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
All seem like reasonable flavors. Guess this will be my DMAA/Mesmorph cherry popper.
Definitely! Plus its perfect for this time of year since 4th of July is right around the corner!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm gonna drink a scoop of Rocket Pop on the 4th just because

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I am in awe that you aren't a pineapple fan bashar. That's my absolute go to for meso

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
you are lucky! Because at some point mesomorph was hard to find and pineapple was the only flavour available!

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
Tomorrow is the first time I will take a full dose of Mesomorph! I can't wait to see how it feels.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna drink a scoop of Rocket Pop on the 4th just because
Hell yeah! Me too!

Mainly because it's sqwat day and I gotta earn them burgers and hot dogs being grilled that afternoon!
tumblr_m8i37leOF51r1mbdco1_500.jpg

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
Has anyone tried Extreme Dust yet and how does it make you feel compared to Mesomorph?

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll have results for you tomorrow!
in for this review

Also, has anyone gone more that one full scoop of Meso? Ive been using consistently but feel the effects are not as good as they used to be, obvious tolerance building, wondering at what point upping the dose beyond 1 scoop is ideal vs diminishing returns?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in for this review

Also, has anyone gone more that one full scoop of Meso? Ive been using consistently but feel the effects are not as good as they used to be, obvious tolerance building, wondering at what point upping the dose beyond 1 scoop is ideal vs diminishing returns?
1.5 is the highest i would ever ever ever go...even then, it's time for a stim break.

I just had 1/2 a scoop of this for a mid day pick me up

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1.5 is the highest i would ever ever ever go...even then, it's time for a stim break.

I just had 1/2 a scoop of this for a mid day pick me up

Thoughts/insight on taste?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts/insight on taste?
its spot on to the gum, i mean identical to fruit stripe...even has the same white powder flavor that covered the gum piece. no clue how they managed this

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its spot on to the gum, i mean identical to fruit stripe...even has the same white powder flavor that covered the gum piece. no clue how they managed this
That's amazing. I'll probably grab a tub. I'm one of few who doesn't like DMAA in my pre anymore as I've gotten older, but I might tolerate it for that.

I know you guys got the Chain'd Reaction aminos the Rocket Pop flavor, so I'm hopeful this one could make it over to those, as well (which is where I'd really take advantage of it).

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would expect it to hit just about every one of the brands eventually, response on it so far has been insane

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Loving my dust extreme just hate the taste

Bossmoss94

Bossmoss94

Awards
Sour Gummy Bear is... Different. It's nothing to rave about but it's also not terrible. 7/10 taste in my opinion. Definitely has the sour type of taste though.
Biggest complaint about Dust Extreme: the funnel scoop. Might be good if you're on the go and only have a water bottle but 9/10 I have a blender bottle and when I don't I make a homemade funnel. Waste in my opinion and kind of a pain in the ass.
The effects: second to none. Best preworkout I have ever had. Beats Meso. Beat old jack. Beats everything.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Sour Gummy Bear is... Different. It's nothing to rave about but it's also not terrible. 7/10 taste in my opinion. Definitely has the sour type of taste though.
Biggest complaint about Dust Extreme: the funnel scoop. Might be good if you're on the go and only have a water bottle but 9/10 I have a blender bottle and when I don't I make a homemade funnel. Waste in my opinion and kind of a pain in the ass.
The effects: second to none. Best preworkout I have ever had. Beats Meso. Beat old jack. Beats everything.
Whattttt? It's really the best one ever? Any way you can elaborate on the effects?

Bossmoss94

Bossmoss94

Awards
It's tough to elaborate. The closest I can get is that it's up there with Adderall as far as focus goes. Little bit of a slower onset. Took about 30-45 min before I REALLY felt it. And then I felt like I was on a ****ing rocket ship. Best feeling a preworkout has given me. Mind muscle connection was insane as well.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's tough to elaborate. The closest I can get is that it's up there with Adderall as far as focus goes. Little bit of a slower onset. Took about 30-45 min before I REALLY felt it. And then I felt like I was on a ****ing rocket ship. Best feeling a preworkout has given me. Mind muscle connection was insane as well.
Wow, that's insane.

Also, Any chance you can snap a pic of the scoop sometime? In assuming you're saying it didn't have a regular scoop in the tub but some kind of tapered one?

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that's insane.

Also, Any chance you can snap a pic of the scoop sometime? In assuming you're saying it didn't have a regular scoop in the tub but some kind of tapered one?

Posted this in the other thread on this slacker :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think I'm Subd to that one lol

Exactly what I would do.

Unique concept though.
Yeah, I as long as you can easily cut it off (it looks like you can), then there's really no downside to including it.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best pre workout ever right here. Old school Jack 3d was my favorite. I like this better, just a really strong clean DMAA. I have mesomorph on my cabinet along with this. This stuff blows mesomorph out of the water IMO. The flavors suck but as far as potency goes this is top notch..... And it has the stupid funnel scoop but works good if your putting it in a water bottle.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best pre workout ever right here. Old school Jack 3d was my favorite. I like this better, just a really strong clean DMAA. I have mesomorph on my cabinet along with this. This stuff blows mesomorph out of the water IMO. The flavors suck but as far as potency goes this is top notch..... And it has the stupid funnel scoop but works good if your putting it in a water bottle.

Is this the profile (old Jack3d clone)?:

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gave Dust Extreme a try for this morning's workout. I noticed some of the feedback on Sour Gummy Bear flavor before ordering so I went with pineapple mango:

Dust1.jpg

Dust2.jpg

As you can see, this thing is filled to the brim with powder. So hey, while BSL may be giving us underdosed or bunk DS/PH's, they're at least doling out a legit number of servings to us good brahs!! J/K... :) I was curious as to how mixability would be, as it is kind of soft/less dense; reminds me a bit of Noxygen or other pre-wo's that utilize HydroMax. Mixed great, no grittiness or residue left over. Taste is pretty darn good, I noticed a mostly pineapple flavor that isn't obnoxiously sweet mixed in 8 oz water.

So how'd it perform? I felt fantastic with this stuff. I'm quite stim-tolerant so I didn't get any sort of cracked out or 'stimmed out of my mind' feeling. Rather, it was a strong energy/alertness after about 30 minutes. What stood out most was the focus and total lack of fatigue I felt as I continued through the workout. Much better than any other preworkout combo I've tried in recent times. I lifted for ~1.5 hrs. and felt like I could have easily gone much longer while maintaining performance. The energy lasted for a couple solid hours afterward, too. Pump was quite good, though I'll probably add some more CM to the mix next time. All in all, an awesome preworkout that has me really looking forward to my next workout(s) with it.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
planning to give this a try. any store selling this with international shipping?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
same as with the OG Jack3d. Everyone was using 3 scoops

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What happens when dmaa isn't enough?!

whats next in the stimulate world that could surpass dmaa?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What happens when dmaa isn't enough?!

whats next in the stimulate world that could surpass dmaa?
nothing in the stimulant world that is legal to be sold as a dietary supplement is going to surpass DMAA.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
nothing in the stimulant world that is legal to be sold as a dietary supplement is going to surpass DMAA.
Yohimbine HCL at 15-20mg is far stronger than DMAA ( @ 50-75mg ) and is legal ( In the US ) and sold as a "Supplement" but let's not split hairs... I can has both <3 ;)

Otherwise agree Ephedrine would be my next go to :p RIP in peace supplemental ephedrine :(

same as with the OG Jack3d. Everyone was using 3 scoops
KDD once told me he was using 4 scoops of that OG Jacked inb4 "This is why we can't has nice things" :X

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yohimbine HCL at 15-20mg is far stronger than DMAA ( @ 50-75mg ) and is legal ( In the US ) and sold as a "Supplement" but let's not split hairs... I can has both <3 ;)

Otherwise agree Ephedrine would be my next go to :p RIP in peace supplemental ephedrine :(

KDD once told me he was using 4 scoops of that OG Jacked inb4 "This is why we can't has nice things" :X
pure stimulation isn't what i meant.

hell, i could snort 5g of caffeine and itll be "stronger" than 75mg dmaa.

I meant in terms of relative dose to how good it makes you feel. 15-20mg of yohimbine = omfg please kill me now

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
pure stimulation isn't what i meant.

hell, i could snort 5g of caffeine and itll be "stronger" than 75mg dmaa.

I meant in terms of relative dose to how good it makes you feel. 15-20mg of yohimbine = omfg please kill me now
Come on now you know I am just bustin your chops :p

I like Y doe O.O hater haha

When you say "Snort" 5g of caffeine you trying to be on that "Gbullock" time? o_O lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Come on now you know I am just bustin your chops :p

I like Y doe O.O hater haha

When you say "Snort" 5g of caffeine you trying to be on that "Gbullock" time? o_O lol
lol i enjoy yohimbine too, but it makes me nervous in blends personally. too much of that, and its worse than too much clen at one time. no bueno

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
lol i enjoy yohimbine too, but it makes me nervous in blends personally. too much of that, and its worse than too much clen at one time. no bueno

15mg Y with 300mg caffeine and 50mg 1,3 makes me feel like dis doe.. :D

inb4 whats his name and he mentions mixing Ephedrine with Clen and prob downing that with a scoop of Dust Extreme & Mesomorph..

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

15mg Y with 300mg caffeine and 50mg 1,3 makes me feel like dis doe.. :D

it either makes me feel like that, or like this...

theres no in between. either in heaven or in hell.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! An irresponsibly-high dose of caffeine, a mislabeled dose of DMAE, carcinogenic artificial sweeteners, and neurotoxic artificial colors! Count me in!

Seriously, if you need this crap to lift, then maybe you should choose a different hobby.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Supplements 7
u_e_s_i Supplements 5
Supplements 31
Supplements 0