Ment (trestolone)

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You felt like you could train forever, but no real strength increase?
Yes at the end of a workout it felt like I could do it all over again. However the weights I used didn't really go up.
IM Trest is definitely better in terms of strictly anabolic effects than strength. In my experience you need to either dose IM Trest pretty high or take the oral version as well in order to really see what the compound is capable of. At least 40mg pre-workout on your training days. That was the game changer for me. Straight god mode in the gym and you feel phenomenal the rest of the day, with the oral especially. 20-30mg a day IM as a base and 40 or 50mg oral pre-workout. The strength increase from that point on was dramatic.

Because of the oral half-life being under an hour, if you ran the oral version solo you’d have to dose several times a day or you wouldn’t see much difference in terms of growth, just the big boost you get during your workout. If you have IM Trest as a base as well, you’re going to see lasting changes and progressive increases in strength. The downside to doing it that way is that the oral is going to affect your estrogen to a certain degree and it can be harder to control.

If we’re talking strength though, looking at the nomenclature, oral Trestolone is basically a less liver-taxing version of Mibolerone/cheque drops.

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just the oral will effect your estrogen??? Any form of trest will effect prolactin and estrogen levels. Heck, trest deca long ester will make your tatters explode for some users without proper supports as caber and your favorite AI.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont know if its been mentioned, but MENT and Trestolone are 2 different compounds. MENT is mentabolon, the PH to trestolone and kind have different results than trest. I have heard from several people that MENT seems to be more powerful..maye @Ckgone said that?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I dont know if its been mentioned, but MENT and Trestolone are 2 different compounds. MENT is mentabolon, the PH to trestolone and kind have different results than trest. I have heard from several people that MENT seems to be more powerful..maye @Ckgone said that?
actually friend I would like to clarify this a bit for everyone. trestolone is MENT... its an acronym for methyl nor test. Mentabolan is the coined name from PHF's PH to MENT. so.. to be clr. TREST IS MENT> Mentabolan is not~

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just the oral will effect your estrogen??? Any form of trest will effect prolactin and estrogen levels. Heck, trest deca long ester will make your tatters explode for some users without proper supports as caber and your favorite AI.
I was gonna include something about prolactin and it being a good idea to have Prami or Caber on-hand once you get into the higher dosages, I just didn’t wanna ramble. Probably a good idea to have Nolva and Letro too. just in case. Honestly though I’ve been blasting it for a month or so and have yet to have any issues as far as prolactin goes. Definitely need to up your AI beginning with the first dose - it aromatizes very quickly and to a high degree. A high AI dose is going to be needed to keep estrogen under control especially if you have a base of Test.
I think some people are more prone to prolactin issues than others just like with estrogen. There is a correlation between elevated estrogen and elevated prolactin. I’m sure there are exceptions, but I tend to believe that as long as you’re keeping estrogen under control you probably won’t have prolactin issues. With Trest at least. Trest doesn’t seem to have the same affinity for receptors that Deca or Tren do.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
actually friend I would like to clarify this a bit for everyone. trestolone is MENT... its an acronym for methyl nor test. Mentabolan is the coined name from PHF's PH to MENT. so.. to be clr. TREST IS MENT> Mentabolan is not~
Ahh..ok..I had mentabolon..did zippo..waste of money for me

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was gonna include something about prolactin and it being a good idea to have Prami or Caber on-hand once you get into the higher dosages, I just didn’t wanna ramble. Probably a good idea to have Nolva and Letro too. just in case. Honestly though I’ve been blasting it for a month or so and have yet to have any issues as far as prolactin goes. Definitely need to up your AI beginning with the first dose - it aromatizes very quickly and to a high degree. A high AI dose is going to be needed to keep estrogen under control especially if you have a base of Test.
I think some people are more prone to prolactin issues than others just like with estrogen. There is a correlation between elevated estrogen and elevated prolactin. I’m sure there are exceptions, but I tend to believe that as long as you’re keeping estrogen under control you probably won’t have prolactin issues. With Trest at least. Trest doesn’t seem to have the same affinity for receptors that Deca or Tren do.
You just rambled lol!!!

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got a bottle of MENT BEAR STRENGTH (oral MENT) just sitting around. If anyone’s interested :)

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I got a bottle of MENT BEAR STRENGTH (oral MENT) just sitting around. If anyone’s interested :)
Bear strength is mentabolan. Ment is trest. Trest is not mentabolan. Bear strength is not ment.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bear strength is mentabolan. Ment is trest. Trest is not mentabolan. Bear strength is not ment.
Bear strength is ment. if use a period at the end to abbreviate mentabolan. LOL

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Me too...stuff sucks..total waste of money
... if you’re pushing 300lbs and already on methyl tren and a pile of other stuff...

If I took that sh1t I’d probably end up with zits and tits.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The PH is better. Much better mg vs mg.
I still call the PH ment but I mean mentabolan.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bear strength is dosed significantly lower than Trest because........its not Trest bros.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do u want for your bear strength??? Since u guys hate it and it don't do sh1t...let it go homie. I got lgd ill trade...

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know ill be adding to the confusion, and hate that, but the prohormone to trestolone has also been referred to as ment or sometimes mentabolan. Trestolone itself is also often referred to as ment. An interesting point is that the oral prohormone of trestolone is very often reported to be much more potent than actual trestolone itself, when in oral form.

Pure bro science tells me somehow the prohormone version gets absorbed better in its pre converted state, than the actual oral version of trestolone itself does.

Lastly IM trestolone is very high in potency, much stronger than taking it orally.

I hope all of this made sense because im typing it higher than a kite.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know ill be adding to the confusion, and hate that, but the prohormone to trestolone has also been referred to as ment or sometimes mentabolan. Trestolone itself is also often referred to as ment. An interesting point is that the oral prohormone of trestolone is very often reported to be much more potent than actual trestolone itself, when in oral form.

Pure bro science tells me somehow the prohormone version gets absorbed better in its pre converted state, than the actual oral version of trestolone itself does.

Lastly IM trestolone is very high in potency, much stronger than taking it orally.

I hope all of this made sense because im typing it higher than a kite.
Mentabolan (a prohormone to Trest) is sometimes incorrectly referred to as Ment. It is not.
Trest is Ment.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Trest = ment

Mentabolan = trest Dione = PH to trest.

Bear Strength is mentabolan.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mentabolan=Trest Dione

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haha.
Got ya.

Inopportune spacing.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL.
The spacing threw me off.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is your take on why many believe the oral "trest dione" ,as you call it, is stronger orally than actual oral trest?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is your take on why many believe the oral "trest dione" ,as you call it, is stronger orally than actual oral trest?
The PH is active on its own before it converts to trest as well as when its actually Trest......or something cool like that.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep, what Cgkone said.
Also, people's experiences and bodies vary.
For me, it FEELS stronger, and definitely packs a punch, but I prefer Trest overall, including for anabolism, and strength.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The PH is active on its own before it converts to trest as well as when its actually Trest......or something cool like that.
this is fairly accurate.. the other component is what i would call the acute mood effects. for some there is a calm euphoria combined with agressive behavior, right before the gym give some people that so desired "edge" during a work out.. for those it effects, its akin to the "ON" feeling you always hear gear heads talk about.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is fairly accurate.. the other component is what i would call the acute mood effects. for some there is a calm euphoria combined with agressive behavior, right before the gym give some people that so desired "edge" during a work out.. for those it effects, its akin to the "ON" feeling you always hear gear heads talk about.
Gym euphoria is what I call it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A man that's black turns to white and allows white kids in his bedroom.

In other news I found my trest source :D
That's good news!
Keep us informed how it goes.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's good news!
Keep us informed how it goes.
I will, I'll start in 2 weeks approximatelybif everything goes as it should.

Test 3-400
Trest 200
Weekly that is. Trest is so expensive that it's possible i won't add anything else.

Debating wether to run it 10 weeks or just a short 6-8. I have one bottle eq that I could run at 300 for 10 weeks if I want to add something small.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will, I'll start in 2 weeks approximatelybif everything goes as it should.

Test 3-400
Trest 200
Weekly that is. Trest is so expensive that it's possible i won't add anything else.

Debating wether to run it 10 weeks or just a short 6-8. I have one bottle eq that I could run at 300 for 10 weeks if I want to add something small.
Are you running Ace?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Popping the Trest Cherry?!?!
I got a source for deconate but you’re not stateside are you?
Nope not anymore. Haha well the injectible cherry which should be a lot stronger.

Thanks anyways, appreciate

SwoleAlchemy

Awards
Does anyone have any experience running the Trest Deconate? If so, please share your thoughts and experiences. I curios how the long ester effects the characteristics of the drug. I've heard that Tren HEX had lower sides due to the slower release of the drug into the body, and was wondering if the same might be true for Trest Deconate.

Also how strong is it (in the ballpark) compared to test MG for MG. For example how might 500mg of test compare to 100mg a week of Trest Deconate?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i think your digging for answers that wont make any difference. i mean one guy is going to say x and the next guy will say y..

if you have had trest before.. its like that. only it stays in you longer.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think your digging for answers that wont make any difference. i mean one guy is going to say x and the next guy will say y..

if you have had trest before.. its like that. only it stays in you longer.
oldwitch good one

Yeah the benefit of ace is that it leaves faster but sometimes slower release is more safe for the system.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
According to reviews from users it seems like 100mg a week of trest D is like 3-500mg of test.