Ment (trestolone)

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coming out of lurking to ask if someone could PM a source for oral trest? It seems like predator doesn’t have it anymore...

Would appreciate it.
Legal still so...kodiak labs sells mentabolon..the PH to trest..which many say is stronger. Its called Bear Strength

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Legal still so...kodiak labs sells mentabolon..the PH to trest..which many say is stronger. Its called Bear Strength
Not sure you can post sources, then again I don't know if its a sponsor. Delete if you're not sure

magicseaweed

magicseaweed

Awards
Thank you I appreciate it. And yes, if it has to be deleted then I understand.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The oral can really only be a pwo. Youd think they could extend the HL
They did. Eat the raw powder of an estered trest like Ace, enth or decanoate. It’s also orally active. And longer lasting.

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
That's right I forgot about that thread cuz I've been in it LOL

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
But I know in here we're not supposed to give up sources so I don't know how that gets over

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
But I know in here we're not supposed to give up sources so I don't know how that gets over
Well, that Lab doesn't have a site, so you can't buy it from them (to the best of my knowledge).

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's right weren't they recently shut down or they just shut themselves down or something

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure you can post sources, then again I don't know if its a sponsor. Delete if you're not sure
Its still legal..pretty sure sources are for gear. It like me saying to buy weight gainer at GNC

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kodiak labs isn't the source Four Bears strength. It's pretty easy to find though there's actually a rep for the source somewhere on a.m. but he was saying there's only a few Bears strengths left and that they're going to start pushing some other product that's trestolone not the pH trestolone. If you search that thread that I started about the bear strength I think the last few posts are me and that guy talking about trestolone. I think if you hurry there might still be some bear strength left.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kodiak labs isn't the source Four Bears strength. It's pretty easy to find though there's actually a rep for the source somewhere on a.m. but he was saying there's only a few Bears strengths left and that they're going to start pushing some other product that's trestolone not the pH trestolone. If you search that thread that I started about the bear strength I think the last few posts are me and that guy talking about trestolone. I think if you hurry there might still be some bear strength left.
Thats were I got mine

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So here's what I don't get you guys. In theory and what is true to most steroids is that transdermal has a higher bioavailability. With trest there seems to be a huge disagreement, something we don't see with (example) msten.

Now there are two different transdermal versions of trest am I getting this right?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So here's what I don't get you guys. In theory and what is true to most steroids is that transdermal has a higher bioavailability. With trest there seems to be a huge disagreement, something we don't see with (example) msten.

Now there are two different transdermal versions of trest am I getting this right?
thats is were the problem lies..

you get a guy who has used dermatrest, and compares it to mentabolan.. there are a lot of people who get pre work out benefits from it.. infact id say profound.. whereas Dermatrest is so underwhelming when used at label dose. if those same people ran dermatrest at say 200-300 mg per day then your going to get a much different story..

conversely, those who have ran trest aceatate in a TD formula will tell you its the other way around ( again some people really like that pre work out kick from the oral) and TDs dont give that effect. so there will always be hold outs for mentabolan.. but in general, the TD ace will smoke the oral in any appreciable way at a low dose of around 33mgs per day.. if you can handle 100 mgs per day you will never pin again. unless of course your source falls off the map :p

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats is were the problem lies..

you get a guy who has used dermatrest, and compares it to mentabolan.. there are a lot of people who get pre work out benefits from it.. infact id say profound.. whereas Dermatrest is so underwhelming when used at label dose. if those same people ran dermatrest at say 200-300 mg per day then your going to get a much different story..

conversely, those who have ran trest aceatate in a TD formula will tell you its the other way around ( again some people really like that pre work out kick from the oral) and TDs dont give that effect. so there will always be hold outs for mentabolan.. but in general, the TD ace will smoke the oral in any appreciable way at a low dose of around 33mgs per day.. if you can handle 100 mgs per day you will never pin again. unless of course your source falls off the map :p
You're a stud, now tell me where I might find this td ace in Europe:D is that just normal acetate that you rub on your skin? I must say I'm utterly confused

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah, I'd also love to know where to get TD ace in Europe/UK.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you guys can try and get PRE to ship international.
if you do you can use my code RIPP10 for 10% off

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you guys can try and get PRE to ship international.
if you do you can use my code RIPP10 for 10% off
I'm in EU and I am a customer there since like 07-09 or something. They don't have td ace tho?

I gladly use that code thank you.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Maybe. I'm also wondering if breaking open 10mg caps and slathering it on along with salvo or dmso would work.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe. I'm also wondering if breaking open 10mg caps and slathering it on along with salvo or dmso would work.
it should except you probably dont want the binders and sh17 to go thru your skin.. plus... you would want an ace ester

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
it should except you probably dont want the binders and sh17 to go thru your skin.. plus... you would want an ace ester
Yeah I can buy oral ace, and TD base, just not TD ace.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's weird.
Yeah, it is. Small UK site sells 10mg trest ace caps (or at least claims too). And obviously base is available in oral and TD from the usual places. Although really not that commonly. I just don't think trest in general is popular here, people were briefly interested in the IM but now you never hear of anyone doing it, and no domestic labs make it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
premier research essentials.. PRE

i thought it was a typo when you said you were a customer since 09... these guys have only been around a couple of yrs now.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
premier research essentials.. PRE

i thought it was a typo when you said you were a customer since 09... these guys have only been around a couple of yrs now.
Haha i got it now thanks dude

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test 250
Primo 500
Trest ace 300
Maybe epistane or var.

This is what I'm looking at now for bulk.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Test 250
Primo 500
Trest ace 300
Maybe epistane or var.

This is what I'm looking at now for bulk.
I’d say up the primo a little bit. But you know your body.

This should do some wonderful things.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d say up the primo a little bit. But you know your body.

This should do some wonderful things.
Well trest is such a powerful compound. For my body an optimal dosage would be 800mg to 1 gr of primo but it takes away the whole safety and it really doesn't add that much more being so little anabolic. It's mostly for partioning and to keep the cycle cleaner.

Something like epistane or var would be great to throw in there but my problem also with primo and var is that it's so freaking expensive here. I live in one of the most expensive countries in the world and that apparently doesn't change with illegal steroids.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well trest is such a powerful compound. For my body an optimal dosage would be 800mg to 1 gr of primo but it takes away the whole safety and it really doesn't add that much more being so little anabolic. It's mostly for partioning and to keep the cycle cleaner.

Something like epistane or var would be great to throw in there but my problem also with primo and var is that it's so freaking expensive here. I live in one of the most expensive countries in the world and that apparently doesn't change with illegal steroids.
Exactly my thoughts with the primobolan, I’d just expect it to be cleanest and leanest when run 2:1 vs a 19-nor like trest. If you added the anavar or epi for sure then no need to increase the primo. Or if you hyper respond to trest and it leans you out then definitely no need for more primo. I see some complaining of bloating on trest and others having tren like results or better.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly my thoughts with the primobolan, I’d just expect it to be cleanest and leanest when run 2:1 vs a 19-nor like trest. If you added the anavar or epi for sure then no need to increase the primo. Or if you hyper respond to trest and it leans you out then definitely no need for more primo. I see some complaining of bloating on trest and others having tren like results or better.
It's not gonna beat tren in partioning ut as far as muscle-building It should probably be more effective. Two different compounds really little similarity, tren is gonna sculpture you more.. Bloating is expected but I don't bloat easily cause of my diet.

Yesh I believe primo and a dht like epi cause it's cheaper will help quite a lot with the trest sides, just gotta keep test reasonably low and it shouldn't be a problem.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's not gonna beat tren in partioning ut as far as muscle-building It should probably be more effective. Two different compounds really little similarity, tren is gonna sculpture you more.. Bloating is expected but I don't bloat easily cause of my diet.

Yesh I believe primo and a dht like epi cause it's cheaper will help quite a lot with the trest sides, just gotta keep test reasonably low and it shouldn't be a problem.
actually... you will be quite supprised. I personally get Better fat burning on trest. its highly anabolic too so i dont know why you would pair it this time with primo.. primo would be a fiat compared to a farrarri
seems like a waste..

i take it you never trested before... why not test the waters without all the other stuff so you can gauge its prowess?

im telling you its going to blow you up and bloat you... but while thats happening you will be stripping BF by the % ... i really think trest is +/- tren.. almost the same stuff only more anabolic.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
actually... you will be quite supprised. I personally get Better fat burning on trest. its highly anabolic too so i dont know why you would pair it this time with primo.. primo would be a fiat compared to a farrarri
seems like a waste..

i take it you never trested before... why not test the waters without all the other stuff so you can gauge its prowess?

im telling you its going to blow you up and bloat you... but while thats happening you will be stripping BF by the % ... i really think trest is +/- tren.. almost the same stuff only more anabolic.
I think that's dose dependant. Tren should have more fatloss properties. Trest should have more myotropic effect than anything that isn't methylated. Primo just works wonders with nandrolones but yeah it might be silly to spend that money.

I'm thinking how long I should run the trest tho, that's another thing. If I run 8 I could keep going with the test and primo or test epi or just test for a few weeks.

Bloat is expected but I really don't bloat easily so fingers crossed.

And yeah, I have used it.. Just not injectible and i assume it'll be a lot stronger.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
fuk i run trest for 20 weeks at a time yo~

and you may be right about dose.. i keep my tren numbers fairly low, but im not afraid of running trest alot higher.

and again you will be supprised at its fat loss effects IM. i do find it a little easier to sleep but still wake up in a bed of sweat.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fuk i run trest for 20 weeks at a time yo~

and you may be right about dose.. i keep my tren numbers fairly low, but im not afraid of running trest alot higher.

and again you will be supprised at its fat loss effects IM. i do find it a little easier to sleep but still wake up in a bed of sweat.
Yeah tren is a lot more effective at 400 and up, it's also hell to run it high which makes treat a much more pleasant run regardless. 20 weeks is a long ass time, maybe 12 is fair. Haha I hope I'll be surprised, I'm not one of those who think it's just gonna bloat tho. Trest is very myotropic.

I guess I'll start at 300/week and see from there.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thats a good place to start.. i like 100mgs eod.

trest bloat i find is purely carb dependant.

also i find the purity is super important with trest. its gotta be 90%+ to be what i consider good.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats a good place to start.. i like 100mgs eod.

trest bloat i find is purely carb dependant.

also i find the purity is super important with trest. its gotta be 90%+ to be what i consider good.
Sounds good. Yeah carbs definitely do that, when I'm at 200 gr or under I can't bloat.

But.. Not sure how ill react to trest ace. My diet is extremely clean and I won't change much except for the protein intake.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
200 g of carbs is perfect..
and the higher you go with protonz, the size comes quick.

did i mention that my last cycle i started with 350mgs trest e and 300 mgs trest ace per week.. was ballin~

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
200 g of carbs is perfect..
and the higher you go with protonz, the size comes quick.

did i mention that my last cycle i started with 350mgs trest e and 300 mgs trest ace per week.. was ballin~
Protein is sky-high on cycle. Haha now that's a big dosage, but probably quite easy compared to tren except the estrogen issues.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
nothing anastrozol cant handle
but yea id get mad cow disease if ran tren that high lol

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nothing anastrozol cant handle
but yea id get mad cow disease if ran tren that high lol
Haha yeah it's too tough coming off mentally. Did you get emotional, angry, sad in tren ever?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i get agressive a bit.. overly harsh on stupid stuff. but honestly nothing like roid rage or anything. wife would call my a$$ out if get too nasty.