Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It would be weirder if you didn’t have them but hair everywhere else lol

Really solid place to start this bulk from, abs peaking through well and no love handles. Your foundation speaks for itself.
Don't let those abs fool you. I was squeezing really hard to make them try to show lol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nothing for traps, shoulders is usually a seated shoulder press and side db raise 2x a week after another body part. I used to do a lot of clean and presses when I was younger.[/

I swear you can still see my traps from the front for the same reason. All I did in high school was dead and clean. I was 6’3 165 when I started so it’s not like I could bench

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On a side note I only have about 1/2 cc of test left now because I just dropped a vial on a tile floor and it's been 7 days from my last pin and going to be 5 to 7 more days till I get more. I'm not worried cus I've been on 300 to 450mg for the last 8 weeks so there's plenty in my system but im not happy about that. Going to start 1.5 tabs of silver back today. 1 am 1/2 pm. Did back and biceps today and the workout was beyond easy so I'm gonna start upping the volume

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also gonna start doing some heavy bag and jump rope 3x a week for cardio

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m curious do you pin test once a week?
On cycle every 4 to 5 days. I was dropping down to 1cc 1 time a week for the duration of silverback. I think from here out I'm going to stay on test and blast and cruise. When crusing I will do 150 to 200mg 1 time a week.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On cycle every 4 to 5 days. I was dropping down to 1cc 1 time a week for the duration of silverback. I think from here out I'm going to stay on test and blast and cruise. When crusing I will do 150 to 200mg 1 time a week.
Exactly what I’ve been wondering lately. Back to cruising in about 2-3 weeks and I always did 2 pins a week on trt but was tempted to do once a week at cruise dose and see how it goes... still not sure yet

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Exactly what I’ve been wondering lately. Back to cruising in about 2-3 weeks and I always did 2 pins a week on trt but was tempted to do once a week at cruise dose and see how it goes... still not sure yet
I always advocated 2x a week in the past but because I've never gotten any sides or ran more then 2.5 to 3 cc of total oil per week I find this suites me and especially now because I'm using up 21g needles I had I don't wanna stick them any more then I have to.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I always advocated 2x a week in the past but because I've never gotten any sides or ran more then 2.5 to 3 cc of total oil per week I find this suites me and especially now because I'm using up 21g needles I had I don't wanna stick them any more then I have to.
If I’m running Ace or prop anything, which I’ll be honest is 6 months out of the year, I’ll pin 0.3 test eod. But I’ve had zero issues with once a week when I cruise. I don’t see the big difference guys speak of with estro fluctuations. Not to say it’s not there, I just notice very little difference.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If I’m running Ace or prop anything, which I’ll be honest is 6 months out of the year, I’ll pin 0.3 test eod. But I’ve had zero issues with once a week when I cruise. I don’t see the big difference guys speak of with estro fluctuations. Not to say it’s not there, I just notice very little difference.
If i run ace or prop I will definitely do eod with smaller pins. But ya. Ive yet to experience any problems so I'm cool with it

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For me it wasn’t really about estro it was more about having my test yoyoing a little from injection day to the other one.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Took today off, woke up with a stiff neck. Only had a scoop of protein for breakfast a salad with keilbasa for lunch and a burger and 2 turkey hotdogs for dinner with some veggies and a half gallon of water today as opposed to my normal 1 to 1.5 gallons. Just stepped on the scale and weighed 208 lol. I have a feeling I will be 220 by the end of this run without even trying

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Quick question. Been 10 days on silverback but also 10 days from my last shot of test. Still waiting on more. Feel great, stronger every day and no change in libido. But noticing my nipples are hard for a couple hours after my workouts. No pain no lumps. Sensitive only while there hard. Any idea? I got some exem I might dose 12.5 every day till my test shows up. Not sure if there's any need for it but figured it couldn't hurt. Thoughts any1?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pretty much no negatives to that plan.
That might be the start of some gyno but I wouldn’t know, I skip that stage and go right to painful itchy lumps pretty much overnight.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Pretty much no negatives to that plan.
That might be the start of some gyno but I wouldn’t know, I skip that stage and go right to painful itchy lumps pretty much overnight.
I'm gonna give it a shot. I have never had a sign of gyno ever, not on test or dbol or anadrol or any combo of those so I wouldn't think anything I'm on could do that. Might even be in my head. It's the seccond time I noticed it happen and was 3 days apart so maybe I'm over thinking it. Just gonna use the exeme till my guy gets back from vacation in a couple days

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm gonna give it a shot. I have never had a sign of gyno ever, not on test or dbol or anadrol or any combo of those so I wouldn't think anything I'm on could do that. Might even be in my head. It's the seccond time I noticed it happen and was 3 days apart so maybe I'm over thinking it. Just gonna use the exeme till my guy gets back from vacation in a couple days
Could be a certain shirt you have is irritating it. I’ve had that before.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hairy nipples make mine feel weird too.
Maybe a shave???

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe just 12.5 for a few days and evaluate. Then continue or lower dose

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just poping in for a quick update. Weight has stayed around 205. Still beating the log book on big lifts by either 5lbs or a extra rep or 2 every workout. I havnt had a day off from work in almost 2 weeks and averaging only 5 to 6 hours of sleep with a nap here and there. So all things considered I'm glad to be making some progress. From past experiences with dmz and msten, right about now 2.5 weeks in is when the size should come so I gotta try to eat more and sleep more to keep up with all the demand I'm putting on myself. Going to switch my routine up a little and try some new exercises too. Taking a 3 day mini vacation at the end of the week to hopefully recharge the batteries and at the end of next week il put up my current lift numbers, bodyweight and a progress pic

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just poping in for a quick update. Weight has stayed around 205. Still beating the log book on big lifts by either 5lbs or a extra rep or 2 every workout. I havnt had a day off from work in almost 2 weeks and averaging only 5 to 6 hours of sleep with a nap here and there. So all things considered I'm glad to be making some progress. From past experiences with dmz and msten, right about now 2.5 weeks in is when the size should come so I gotta try to eat more and sleep more to keep up with all the demand I'm putting on myself. Going to switch my routine up a little and try some new exercises too. Taking a 3 day mini vacation at the end of the week to hopefully recharge the batteries and at the end of next week il put up my current lift numbers, bodyweight and a progress pic
Don’t be afraid to get some extra calories in if you aren’t gaining. Blending Rice Krispies into your shakes, extra carb powder during training, handful of trail mix between normal meals at work.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Don’t be afraid to get some extra calories in if you aren’t gaining. Blending Rice Krispies into your shakes, extra carb powder during training, handful of trail mix between normal meals at work.
I'm not afraid of calories, I got a stash of zebra cakes and Oreos in my dresser so my kids don't get them. In the process of being busy with work I went from basically 2 shakes and 3 to 4 meals to only a shake before the gym, sometimes breakfast lunch and trying to cram the rest of my calories at dinner. Despite the drop in calories I lost no weight or strength. I'm going to add a 1000calorie shake post workout with whey banana and peanutbutter this week and go over my journal to figure out what I've actually been consuming the past week so I can fix it

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm not afraid of calories, I got a stash of zebra cakes and Oreos in my dresser so my kids don't get them. In the process of being busy with work I went from basically 2 shakes and 3 to 4 meals to only a shake before the gym, sometimes breakfast lunch and trying to cram the rest of my calories at dinner. Despite the drop in calories I lost no weight or strength. I'm going to add a 1000calorie shake post workout with whey banana and peanutbutter this week and go over my journal to figure out what I've actually been consuming the past week so I can fix it
That 1000 cal protein shake was a Godsend for me. I found a wholesale version of a high calorie shake called ProGainer. Had impressive ingredient profile not bullshit empty cal weight gainer shake. With whole milk put it at 1000cals.
PB near bedtime helps me too. I have the same problem at work is the hardest time to get my calories in. Enjoy the power weeks coming! I love the last 2 weeks of msten.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That 1000 cal protein shake was a Godsend for me. I found a wholesale version of a high calorie shake called ProGainer. Had impressive ingredient profile not bullshit empty cal weight gainer shake. With whole milk put it at 1000cals.
PB near bedtime helps me too. I have the same problem at work is the hardest time to get my calories in. Enjoy the power weeks coming! I love the last 2 weeks of msten.
I'm gonna make the shake with fairlife milk, whey, banana and peanutbutter. I was doing one that was 1900calories in the past that had a half small jar of pb in it but it was too much for my stomach. Gonna go 1 scoop whey, 2 banana, 1 cup fairlife and how ever many calories worth of pb to make it 1000.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So yesterday I was grocery shopping for food and supplements/vitamins and went to 2 different grocery stores, a Walgreens and a CVS and none of them had NAC! I always buy it at the grocery store. I asked the pharmacy guy and he seemed like he didn't even know what I was talking about. Just wondering why no one would have it in the store?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So yesterday I was grocery shopping for food and supplements/vitamins and went to 2 different grocery stores, a Walgreens and a CVS and none of them had NAC! I always buy it at the grocery store. I asked the pharmacy guy and he seemed like he didn't even know what I was talking about. Just wondering why no one would have it in the store?
They once had something called Liver Care or Liver Repair that has a big dose of nac in it. But that was 4 years ago. Maybe not a big seller.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
They once had something called Liver Care or Liver Repair that has a big dose of nac in it. But that was 4 years ago. Maybe not a big seller.
I normally just get the store brand NAC. Has 90 caps at 750mg per cap for like 9 bucks

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I normally just get the store brand NAC. Has 90 caps at 750mg per cap for like 9 bucks
Swanson will have 100x600mg caps for $6 all the time, free shipping on orders over $50. Sign up for their newsletter - they have sales like weekly. They take forever to ship, but they are great for stocking up on single-ingredient things like magnesium and such around Black Friday.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you going to be getting any liver or lipid bloods done at the end of the cycle?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Swanson will have 100x600mg caps for $6 all the time, free shipping on orders over $50. Sign up for their newsletter - they have sales like weekly. They take forever to ship, but they are great for stocking up on single-ingredient things like magnesium and such around Black Friday.
They are awesome. Things like coq10 or P5P, there’s no one cheaper.
For performance stuff I just discovered true nutrition. 500grams of creatine/Glutamine/Taurine for $10-12
You’re right about shipping though with Swanson.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Are you going to be getting any liver or lipid bloods done at the end of the cycle?
No bloodwork till October so cycle will be long over. I've done enough cycles in the past to kinda know where I'm at. I once did a 20 week test eq cycle with a 6 week anadrol finish at 50mg a day, 100mg the last 7 days or so. Liver and cholesterol barely out of the normal range.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My phone is crap and I gotta find someone else to take pictures of me for my progress pics lol but I'm definitely noticing a size increase in my chest and arms. This is about 15min after waking up

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ya. Msten is awesome at loading up the size. Add in M1A and you will make great gains. Lookin swole!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks. Body fat is way higher then i like it. But il worry about that later. After these last 2 weeks are over I'm going spend 8 to 12 weeks on 150mg test, 25mg mk677 and a bunch of general health supplements while slowly cutting calories. My long term goal is to be as big and lean as possible at 5'9 190lbs around Christmas

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He’s on DMZ/Msten/M1A I believe
I know, I always feel like DMZ at those doses is just there for moral support.
I saw very little difference when I ran 20/20 DMZ/Msten and just 20 Msten.
Not that I don’t like DMZ, I jus think it does very little of the heavy lifting with that stack.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
He’s on DMZ/Msten/M1A I believe
I'm on those + dermacrine at 3 pumps a day and 12.5mg exem 3x a week along with whatever test is still in me from 2.5 weeks ago. Should have more test any day now but might not inject till the 2 weeks is up because everything is going smooth. This isn't the ideal situation I had in mind but everything seems to be working okay. Still waking up with morning wood and just some minor lethargy but that's probably because I've been working 7 days a week and not sleeping as much as I'd like to

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Any1 train the same body part twice a day? Like go heavy back and biceps in the morning then go do cardio and pull Ups at night. I'm looking for reasons to go to the gym for 2 a days. I've done it in the past but never like this

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any1 train the same body part twice a day? Like go heavy back and biceps in the morning then go do cardio and pull Ups at night. I'm looking for reasons to go to the gym for 2 a days. I've done it in the past but never like this
I think Charles Poliquin recommends something like that for two a day training. The morning session should improve motor unit activation for the evening session.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think Charles Poliquin recommends something like that for two a day training. The morning session should improve motor unit activation for the evening session.
Just did 4 sets of 13,12,10,10 followed by 30 min on the elliptical and another 8 sets to make it a total of 100 over 12 total sets. Hopped back on the elliptical with the intention to do 30 more min but after 7 min I was bored and left

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When doing my 3 day split, sometimes I would do chest and triceps, I would do things like dips and close grip after bench and flye movements.
Then later go back and do skull crushers, extensions, and 1-2 others.
Don’t know if that counts. But the body can take it on gear in my experience.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When doing my 3 day split, sometimes I would do chest and triceps, I would do things like dips and close grip after bench and flye movements.
Then later go back and do skull crushers, extensions, and 1-2 others.
Don’t know if that counts. But the body can take it on gear in my experience.
I never feel overtrained off gear so **** it why not lol.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I did that during my blast on msten and loved it. I would go heavy morning and high rep low weight at night. I liked it a lot but I was off for 10 days when I did it.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used to do chest in the am, tris in the pm, then back and bis, legs and shoulders etc

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I never feel overtrained off gear so **** it why not lol.
I am trying to keep everything from feeling like it’s about to rip off training 4 times per week, low volume too lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
Supplements 2
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 7