Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I never feel overtrained off gear so **** it why not lol.
I am trying to keep everything from feeling like it’s about to rip off training 4 times per week, low volume too lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Something really cool that Fouad Abiad was saying on his Real Bodybuilding Podcast (which is great btw) in the episode with Steve Kuclo is that “the way you initially really built your muscle is the most optimal way for you to enhance it”. Whatever worked for you best in the beginning is a great way to get bigger.

Steve was talking about how he had went back to more heavy compound barbell training in recent years after dicking around with high volume machine work to not much avail, and since going back to what worked initially for him he’s now gotten to a top 6 Olympia contender.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Something really cool that Fouad Abiad was saying on his Real Bodybuilding Podcast (which is great btw) in the episode with Steve Kuclo is that “the way you initially really built your muscle is the most optimal way for you to enhance it”. Whatever worked for you best in the beginning is a great way to get bigger.

Steve was talking about how he had went back to more heavy compound barbell training in recent years after dicking around with high volume machine work to not much avail, and since going back to what worked initially for him he’s now gotten to a top 6 Olympia contender.
If that's the case I would go back to basically 1 workout of all compound lifts 3x a week. Which I've been contemplating lately. It's boring and you don't really get a pump but I got big and strong really fast with that

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If that's the case I would go back to basically 1 workout of all compound lifts 3x a week. Which I've been contemplating lately. It's boring and you don't really get a pump but I got big and strong really fast with that
I did this when I ran DMz and Msten, went from benching 225 for 2 to 275 for 2 in like 5 weeks. After that I realized my test levels were **** but only after I dropped all the gains I made :(

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I did this when I ran DMz and Msten, went from benching 225 for 2 to 275 for 2 in like 5 weeks. After that I realized my test levels were **** but only after I dropped all the gains I made :(
This was my training at 17. Literally just over the summer I went from like 150 to 175+ without putting a cm on my waist. Bench went up like 50lbs and I hit my first 400lb+ deadlift. I was eating nothing but peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the most part and drinking a gallon of water a day mixed with creatine that's pretty much it. Now I can't even come close to a transformation like that while taking gear

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This was my training at 17. Literally just over the summer I went from like 150 to 175+ without putting a cm on my waist. Bench went up like 50lbs and I hit my first 400lb+ deadlift. I was eating nothing but peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the most part and drinking a gallon of water a day mixed with creatine that's pretty much it. Now I can't even come close to a transformation like that while taking gear
You and me both. 32in waist and and went from benching 180-245 or better and ate tuna outta the can and protein shakes and i was 15! Did it again at 17 and went from 235-285. Now i cant even bench that much after a shoulder injury and not going frequently enough along with some rare illness bs that id rather not get into. Man, being young and having high aas test and hgh is awesome. When i can afford it im just gonna run test at 600 a week and hgh 3iu per day and have me some fun. Maybe some npp too, hehe

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Going away for the weekend for a long needed break. Gonna do some kind of full body workout with whatever they got in the gym at the hotel, do some swiming and eat till I pass out multiple times a day zzz

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Going away for the weekend for a long needed break. Gonna do some kind of full body workout with whatever they got in the gym at the hotel, do some swiming and eat till I pass out multiple times a day zzz
Treat yo’self!

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd say double up on TUDCA as your liver will be under considerable strain.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd say double up on TUDCA as your liver will be under considerable strain.
I've cycled with and without TUDCA nac, milk thistle ECT. Bloodwork plenty of times showed no difference weather I took the liver products. There almost pointless for me on cycle tho I do take nac year round.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've cycled with and without TUDCA nac, milk thistle ECT. Bloodwork plenty of times showed no difference weather I took the liver products. There almost pointless for me on cycle tho I do take nac year round.
Nac being a precursor to glutathione is no doubt good stuff. When i was deathly* ill w lyme dis my internist had me on nac and other stuff since it lives in your liver.

Also, theres a rc company, cant recall the name, that sells inj aminos and such and inj glutathione in a darn good dose as well as MIC inj. Thinking I'm gonna at least get the MIC inj for my cycle if not both but nac caps/ glut caps are so cheap that its hard to justify the inj. And from what i hear glutathione injections hurt a decent bit? Or was that carnitine? I know those bastards do!

Anyways best of luck bro. Above all stay hydrated!!!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nac being a precursor to glutathione is no doubt good stuff. When i was deathly* ill w lyme dis my internist had me on nac and other stuff since it lives in your liver.

Also, theres a rc company, cant recall the name, that sells inj aminos and such and inj glutathione in a darn good dose as well as MIC inj. Thinking I'm gonna at least get the MIC inj for my cycle if not both but nac caps/ glut caps are so cheap that its hard to justify the inj. And from what i hear glutathione injections hurt a decent bit? Or was that carnitine? I know those bastards do!

Anyways best of luck bro. Above all stay hydrated!!!!
I've been looking for inj glutathione. If you can remember where feel free to pm me

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just found Rui has it. Never used that brand for anything tho
They have been treating us really well; wife is getting shredded on their T3 and Clen and dosing seems spot on. The purchase peptides Clomid and exemestane I got through there was also great (had to stop the low dose exem I was using 3 weeks into pct because it was destroying my estrogen). Can pay them with Zelle or other easy options and they process almost immediately, shipping takes about a week.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
They have been treating us really well; wife is getting shredded on their T3 and Clen and dosing seems spot on. The purchase peptides Clomid and exemestane I got through there was also great (had to stop the low dose exem I was using 3 weeks into pct because it was destroying my estrogen). Can pay them with Zelle or other easy options and they process almost immediately, shipping takes about a week.
Good to know

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Good to know

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I got about 7/8 days left and out of nowhere I'm tired as **** all the time. Test has probably completely cleared or really low by now. I'm gonna ride out the last few days on this and pct if I don't get a new supplier soon. Other guy is Mia. If he pops back up this week or I get a hook up im going to start test back at 150ish a week and cruise with mk677 till probably October/November.

Things to note. I'm up 7lbs while dropping about 1/4 in off my waist. Deadlifted 415 for a double yesterday which I havnt done in years. I could definitely do another 50lbs or more I think if I get straps because my grip gives on me. It didn't feel very heavy at all. Bench is 275x6. Can't max, I lift solo. No clue on squat because my knees and ankles hurt if I go over 315 so I been doing hack squat and leg press for sets of 10 to 20. I pigged out all weekend and yesterday started eating 3 meals a day that are approx. 50 to 60 pro, 50 to 60 carb 15 to 20 fat. Plus dinner with the family what ever it may be. So calories are not exact but I'm getting 200gm protein and over 2200 calories a day and that's where im sticking at for the next 4 to 6 weeks for convenience. I will test my 1 to 2rm on bench and deadlift on the last day of cycle.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How many weeks “on” has it been? Up 7 pounds with waist size down is awesome! How many calories above maintenance (if any) do you think you have been eating most of the cycle?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How many weeks “on” has it been? Up 7 pounds with waist size down is awesome! How many calories above maintenance (if any) do you think you have been eating most of the cycle?
Did 1 cap a day for a week then 1.5 then 2 so it's gonna be around 5 weeks total. Idk what my maitnence is but I averaged 3000 calories a day for the majority of the cycle and I had a lot of late night snacks so not all "clean" food. I'm extremely active tho. Manual labor job and in the gym about 10 hours a week. Plus some random activity at night with softball or shooting hoops. Honestly nothing went as planned during the cycle. Sleep was poor, work was 60+ hours a week. Lots of stress at home and work. If I missed a meal I would double down at the next meal with extra calories from junk. I'm extremely happy I made any progress at all. I will say I think this product is under dosed tho because I've had better results on 30mg msten solo in the past. Even tho im up 7lbs. It's probably glycogen and a lb or 2 of muscle. I feel like I just did a quick recomp and gaind back some strength I lost over the years

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I can't be too judgmental of the product because of all the stuff that was done wrong on this run

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ahhhhhhh, most refreshing comment of the day.

You shouldn’t utter such things around here though.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just found Rui has it. Never used that brand for anything tho
I can vouch they are the best RC there is. First one I’ve used, and since they lowered their prices recently with new ownership, now the only one I use.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I hit 275x7 on bench a couple weeks back and hit 320 touch n go several weeks prior to that, so you are probably around 310-325 based on how well you transfer reps to pounds on the bar.

Ahhhhhhh, most refreshing comment of the day.

You shouldn’t utter such things around here though.
None of these noobie eggheads actually get bloods done to know how THEY respond is the problem.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I hit 275x7 on bench a couple weeks back and hit 320 touch n go several weeks prior to that, so you are probably around 310-325 based on how well you transfer reps to pounds on the bar.

None of these noobie eggheads actually get bloods done to know how THEY respond is the problem.
So I mixed it up today and did bench squat weighted dips leg press and a quick triceps pump at the end. Flat benched 305 for a very easy single before dropping to 225 for 3 sets of 15 14 11.

Worked up to 350 on squat and the usual knee and ankle pain hit so I backed off.

Weighted dips with bw +100lbs for 3 sets of 6

Leg press 6 plates each side for a couple sets of 15.

Got some comments from ppl saying how much bigger I look but when I try to take pics of myself or look in the mirror I don't see the difference.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
+100 lbs dips is pretty solid! Also 10+ lbs and -1inch on waist is pretty fucking solid. I’m impressed

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
+100 lbs dips is pretty solid! Also 10+ lbs and -1inch on waist is pretty fucking solid. I’m impressed
Up 8.1lbs this morning and 1/4 in off waist. I wish I lost a inch off my waist. But ya all things considered its pretty good. I think I just have the picture in my mind of what I used to look like and thought it would come back quicker. I also like to forget that I'm older now, have had a bunch of injuries and don't have as good of a diet as I used to so it's gonna take some time to get it back. I know my legs will never look close to how they used to and I'm ok with that tho. Just want to look good in shorts and a tank top and get strong as I can without getting hurt

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also I didn't get that on look like i used to but im guessing im just too fat still lol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I mixed it up today and did bench squat weighted dips leg press and a quick triceps pump at the end. Flat benched 305 for a very easy single before dropping to 225 for 3 sets of 15 14 11.

Worked up to 350 on squat and the usual knee and ankle pain hit so I backed off.

Weighted dips with bw +100lbs for 3 sets of 6

Leg press 6 plates each side for a couple sets of 15.

Got some comments from ppl saying how much bigger I look but when I try to take pics of myself or look in the mirror I don't see the difference.
That’s a hell of a dip.
I was proud of myself when I chained up a 75, but I don’t even add weight these days. Just do higher reps.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Up 8.1lbs this morning and 1/4 in off waist. I wish I lost a inch off my waist. But ya all things considered its pretty good. I think I just have the picture in my mind of what I used to look like and thought it would come back quicker. I also like to forget that I'm older now, have had a bunch of injuries and don't have as good of a diet as I used to so it's gonna take some time to get it back. I know my legs will never look close to how they used to and I'm ok with that tho. Just want to look good in shorts and a tank top and get strong as I can without getting hurt
Still good results bro tbh. I was kinda shocked at the 10 lbs thing and -1 inch waist lol. Your results are definitely solid especially considering all that happens earlier. How are you feeling though? Feeling nauseous sometimes or like it didn’t hit you that hard?

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Considering that there’s no way on earth you would have gained 8 lbs and lost size to your waist naturally I would be happy. Naturally you’d probably gain an inch

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Considering that there’s no way on earth you would have gained 8 lbs and lost size to your waist naturally I would be happy. Naturally you’d probably gain an inch
Oh i know. I'm very happy with the constant strength gains, the scale weight was a steady increase from start till now and the tape measure doesn't lie. I just don't visual see the changes in the mirror to match what the scale says. It's that I want it yesterday mentality that needs to change. That and I guess when you look at yourself every day it's hard to note changes compared to someone that dont see you often.

Wanted to note my urine was dark this morning. Could be liver stress or could be that I was sweating all day yesterday, worked 8hrs, hit the gym then back to work for 4 more hours. Mood is kinda down too but once again could be work stress

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It sounds like you needed more food, and obviously being able to stay on test would have made this a more powerful blast. For just an oral stack where you had too much real work and too little food by all accounts, I’d say it was a success.

Your legs could still be bigger than ever, if there’s enough food and high-rep volume to make it happen - it just comes down to what you can recover from.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It sounds like you needed more food, and obviously being able to stay on test would have made this a more powerful blast. For just an oral stack where you had too much real work and too little food by all accounts, I’d say it was a success.

Your legs could still be bigger than ever, if there’s enough food and high-rep volume to make it happen - it just comes down to what you can recover from.
Once work slows down a little I'm gonna spend some time doing just that, gonna go really high carbs and high rep legs 2x a week while putting everything else on a some what maintenance routine.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Once work slows down a little I'm gonna spend some time doing just that, gonna go really high carbs and high rep legs 2x a week while putting everything else on a some what maintenance routine.
Not just high carbs though- you will need higher CALORIES. Carbs will give you energy to lay the bricks, but you still need an absolute greater amount of bricks also to build the tower.

Muscle doesn’t come from effort alone - it needs raw materials. People forget that, but no amount of training and drugs can truly make up for a lack of surplus.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to run a cycle of Beast next. Love the results you've gotten from Silverback. Is this an 8 week cycle?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd like to run a cycle of Beast next. Love the results you've gotten from Silverback. Is this an 8 week cycle?
About 5 weeks. If I look through my book when I get home I can give you the exact time. 8 weeks is a long time on all this crap. I'm sure I could get pull it off but I don't wanna try

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
About 5 weeks. If I look through my book when I get home I can give you the exact time. 8 weeks is a long time on all this crap. I'm sure I could get pull it off but I don't wanna try
Yeah Silver Back for 8 weeks straight would be a bad plan. Would probably crush appetite and diminish gains on the back end.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why would we even think about what’s possible and what’s not while natural when he’s on some of the strongest orals ever created? I really don’t get it lol...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Went to planet fitness with my cousins today. Go ahead and laugh.

You done yet?

Ok so I got 9 caps left of silverback and no new connect for gear yet so im going back to 1 cap a day for 9 days then pct. Clomid, a test booster, 15,000iu vd3 and I got some exem left if any1 thinks I should use it too. Probably gonna throw mk677 in also.

So at planet fitness we did chest and arms. Did incline smith bench with 275 x 6 and a bunch of singles with 315 yes I know it's not really 315 probably more like 290 but did a bunch of singles with 20 to 30 sec rest between them. So like 1 really long set of 9 or 10. Hammer curls did 45lb dumbells for sets of 8 which is the heaviest I've ever tried with db hammer curls. Used there seated dip thingy and did the whole stack for sets of 8. And a bunch of other random machines mixed in amongst those. Safe to say I'm still getting stronger. Going to switch to a powerlifting style routine and just try to maintain strength during pct and get some more cardio. 3 days weights and 3 days cardio and abs 1 day off. Keep your eyes out for a log im gonna try to do on trying to making gains in pct. I feel like a log will keep me motivated and not slack off. In the past 4 months I've pretty much regained all the strength I lost over the past 4 years and about 75% of the size I lost so I don't wanna start moving backwards

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use the glutathione from "racehorsemeds". I neigh like a horse, but I get a good detox... (The best deal also).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I'm pretty much done here. Today's morning weight was 210.2, I'm hoping Friday I can get a spotter to max out on bench and I will do a couple other max lifts too. Il take a end pic Friday or Saturday and start pct Sunday. I've decided to go with nolva and mk677 to start pct. I got some Clomid too if needed. Vd3 and some other crap. Might add more stuff throughout pct like gw or cjc dac. Money will dictate what and how much.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think I really could have pushed a lot harder on this cycle, and I am really disappointed i ran out of test too. I felt like doing push today and with no spot. Flat benched 225x 15 275x6 315x2,1,1 45 sec rest between the last 3 sets
Seated Db shoulder press with 75's for 12 and 85's for 8 and 90's for 5. I think down the road I will do silverback at 2 caps a day for 4 weeks and 600mg test and really push the food hard with a strength based routine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
Supplements 2
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 7