Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Information Link

rexanator

rexanator

Awards
i want less as possible not to go systemic, so def PWO. but im confused on the mgf if it conflicts with igf and how many days apart etc..? it seems know one really knows yet, ive read a lot of defferent ways to do mgf, one was (24hr before workout, then igf pwo), or (mgf pwo then igf one hr later in muscle trained), or (mgf 24hr before workout then igf 3 days later in same muscle)???? so i think i might drop the mgf and just stick with igf 20mcg PWO in muscle trained EOD.!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much mgf would I need to see effects over a couse of 12 weeks. Could I in theroy lift the same weights each week and gain from Mgf? I have been trying to improve my form with few of my work outs i.e barbell curl and bench so I have stayed with the same weight for a few weeks. How much could one expect to gain over 12 weeks on mgf?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So my buddy got some pegmgf and was wondering if 3 times a week low dosage would be good or is that not needed? Hes going to sub q it in stomach area as its all the same IM or subq it still gets in the blood.
He bought 14mg and may share it with me. I cant do it at my house as my room mate band it. I may be going over to his house after a work out.
PEGylated MGF dosing Protocols

The PEGylated version is going to be much longer lasting making a 1-2 dose per week procedure possible. I still think its best used with IGF or anabolic steroids to maximize the benefits so here are some sample protocols

Once a week PEG MGF/ IGF
Sunday 100-300 mcg MGF you can choose to site inject if you wish. I think splitting large doses may benefit.
Monday –Fri IGF 50mcg e/d

Twice a week PEG MGF / IGF
Sunday and Wed MGF 50-150 mcg
MT, ThF IGF 50 mcg

These protocols are just to start as this is brand new feel free to tweak them if you like. I will update them after we have done some testing.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I personally recommend twice a week or less. Do not exceed two times per week. MGF in high dosages with high frequency can actually prevent IGF from differentiating muscle cells for growth. MGF is just the catalyst that brings satellite cells to the effected area, but you need IGF-1 to actually differentiate them.

Oddly enough MGF will actually inhibit IGF-1 differentiation. Not sure why this is, but those are the facts :).

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I am doing GHRP6 with MGF for that reason. Does that sound like a good stack?

AESDLD

AESDLD

Awards
hmm

Say I did 200mcg(50mcg in each bi and 50mcg in each tri)pegmgf 12hours before you train and then 100mcgigflr3 pwo 4 times a week...would I see the same results doing your recommended dosage ?LMK cus I cant see it

Has anyone tried this and gotten results?Not to be confrontational,but what seems logical from a scientific stand point not always tests so well in the field.
respectfully DLD

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Say I did 200mcg(50mcg in each bi and 50mcg in each tri)pegmgf 12hours before you train and then 100mcgigflr3 pwo 4 times a week...would I see the same results doing your recommended dosage ?LMK cus I cant see it

Has anyone tried this and gotten results?Not to be confrontational,but what seems logical from a scientific stand point not always tests so well in the field.
respectfully DLD
First off your dosage of LR3 IGF-1 is absolutely insane. Your receptors are going to downregulate extremely fast and the effect seen by using IGF-1 is going to whither away much faster than if you used 10-20mcg every other day or 10mcg every day before breakfast. Peptide hormones aren't made for getting huge honestly. They are there to aid in the process but IGF-1, in my opinion, is better suited to help you lean out by controlling blood sugar levels all day, which is a huge plus. As for the PEG-MGF you don't need to spot inject it. It goes systemic and need not be put in multiple places, it will make it to all parts of the body. Not sure how often you do PEG-MGF but you only need it 1-2 times per week. Anymore than 2x per week and you're seriously decreasing the rate at which you can grow.

Remember this stuff is for research purposes only and all posts I make about dosages and injecting are merely for hypothetical situations.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree. 1 to 2 times a week is more than enough and subq works. Why? It gets in the blood with in 90 seconds or so and starts to circulate any how so what is the purpose to site/spot inject if its going to get in your blood any way by the end.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
I agree. 1 to 2 times a week is more than enough and subq works. Why? It gets in the blood with in 90 seconds or so and starts to circulate any how so what is the purpose to site/spot inject if its going to get in your blood any way by the end.

the purpose of site injecting would be some localised effect at the injection site. I have to argue this that even with pegMGF you will still get some localised effect as you do with LR3 IGF-1 before it goes systemic.

and I dont buy the whole pegMGF thing anyway, regular IM shots of the non-peg gave me noticeable localised growth and same goes for the few guys at my gym using it. and it also wont interfere with your IGF-1, thats something to think about.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I buy the whole pegmgf. I bought it few months ago at a discount and people are noticing the difference with me.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
I buy the whole pegmgf. I bought it few months ago at a discount and people are noticing the difference with me.

how did you incorporate it while running it with IGF-1? just seems to me that the prolonged systemic life will interfere as its been said many times that IGF-1 and MGF can not do their thing simultaneously.

also i think you got me wrong. im not saying it doesnt work im just saying that regular mgf shots with igf-1 could bring you more site specific growth. ive witnessed this in people i know and they had extremely noticeable size gains locally.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used ghrp6 instead of igf1/2

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IGF2 from what IV been reading is just a upgrade to igf1 nothing to drastic.

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
so its better than igf 1? what about being better than lr3? Would you use it the same as lr3? Sorry for all the questions lol

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
igf2 is like non-lr3 igf1. Therefore short half life. doesnt stay active in body very long. if someone came up with an igf-2, lr3 then that would be interesting.

bb

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know much about igf2? Just learning about it as we write. It is fairly new.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
and I dont buy the whole pegMGF thing anyway, regular IM shots of the non-peg gave me noticeable localised growth and same goes for the few guys at my gym using it. and it also wont interfere with your IGF-1, thats something to think about.
It was never a question of whether regular MGF worked. Many people who used it saw a lot of great effects from it as they should have. The problem with regular MGF is the fragility of the peptide itself under reconstituted conditions. The proper storage was well below what a normal freezer could operate at and it typically began degrading after 5-7 days even in the freezer. PEG-MGF was highly stable in solution.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
It was never a question of whether regular MGF worked. Many people who used it saw a lot of great effects from it as they should have. The problem with regular MGF is the fragility of the peptide itself under reconstituted conditions. The proper storage was well below what a normal freezer could operate at and it typically began degrading after 5-7 days even in the freezer. PEG-MGF was highly stable in solution.

thanks for clearing that up mate. yes i agree but it appears stable enough(at least for me) to make great gains.

that said pegMGF also appears to be usefull but not so much for loclaised growth(although it does induce it too).

AESDLD

AESDLD

Awards
MGF VS PEGMGF....I know on paper that peg mgf is superior b ut doing mgf 4x a week,i got great results...and the price is half that of peg mgf.I like the localized part of it...and its my opinion when taking insulin mgf last up to 12 hours ...insulin makes gh and igf lasts longer so,I'm assuming it does mgf,can anyone confirm this / thank you

GenoTank

GenoTank

Awards
Could someone please answer this for me!? I am fairly new here and sorry if I am unsure what is correct to ask or not ask on boards...

When injecting Lr3 IGF-1 PWO could I run out of the gym and drive 5 minutes home, and then inject?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Could someone please answer this for me!? I am fairly new here and sorry if I am unsure what is correct to ask or not ask on boards...

When injecting Lr3 IGF-1 PWO could I run out of the gym and drive 5 minutes home, and then inject?
Again, yep! :head:

dmetz

Awards
Have there been any updates as how to best use LR3 IGF-1 and MGF together? I was curious if one might be able to rotate them weekly, injecting MGF on say Mon. and Thurs. and then doing the same PWO with IGF-1 on the following week. Let me know your thoughts on this.

dmetz

Awards
ok well ur next tip will probably be use the search engine but i've tried to look for specific answers to my question can you point me toward a specific thread?

INDYMIA

Awards
this is what i am using now!!!

Once a week PEG MGF
Sunday 300 mcg MGF

Monday –Friday IGF 50mcg e/d

do you think this is enough?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
this is what i am using now!!!

Once a week PEG MGF
Sunday 300 mcg MGF

Monday –Friday IGF 50mcg e/d

do you think this is enough?

Enough for what? Exogenous MGF will act like exog. IGF-1....a GDA (glucose disposal agent).

popo

Awards
Enough for what? Exogenous MGF will act like exog. IGF-1....a GDA (glucose disposal agent).
Papa - you are funny now with all that repeating of GDA - please dont anymore there is enough data show different story- if you refer to Dats infos he allready explaned it in other thread.
Igf-1lr3 is way more than what you think it is-please research

beer0ckka

Awards
MGF + LR3 IGF-1 Dosage Scheme (following intense loading of lagging muscle group)

Assuming a 4 day per week workout schedule on M-T and Th-F:

Day 1: 150mg PEG-MGF 1-2 hours before lifting
Day 2: 10mcg-20mcg LR3 IGF-1 PWO
Day 3: None
Day 4: 10mcg-20mcg LR3 IGF-1 Before Breakfast
Day 5: 150mg PEG-MGF 1-2 hours before lifting
Day 6: 10mcg-20mcg LR3 IGF-1
Day 7: None

Walt19

Awards
Guy's I'm new here, I wanted to know the best place I can get HGH, and IGF1. I'm currently just running some test. I am coming off a 3 yr lay off. My goal is to gain mass, as well as lose fat. I'm 43 yrs old and still look pretty good as far as my shape. I am committed and ready to hit it hard, but recovery isn't what it use to be. Any and all suggestions for a stacked cycle are appreciated. I just don't know how to order it up??? Requesting some help for this old guy.... Thanks in advance.

W19

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
I like LR3 IGF-1 the best personally, but then again have never tried hGH as I could never justify the price and the fact cycles have to be run for very long periods of time. Try getting 1-2mg of LR3 IGF-1 and run it at 20mg EOD or 30mg E3D and let me know how you liked it. Hunger should be way up, increased vascularity (through nitric oxide pathways), decrease in fat, slight increase in muscle mass, but this is the foundation that will be laid for later growth. You can also add in PEG-MGF 2x per week if you'd like. Search around professional muscle . com for some dosage schemes, we had some people trying it out over there who loved it.
Not sure if this thread is still alive but since its a sticky then new responses should get noticed. I'm debating on whether to use Mgf or Igf. It seems as though both "supposedly" induce hyperplasia in humans. However; it appears as tho Mgf works faster in inducing hypertrophy, is this correct? I'm currently on a cycle consisting of test, tren, winny, and var so for all purposes it seems as tho Mgf may be the way to go. Is the main advantage with Igf is that it produces fat loss and vascularity, wheras Mgf doesn't? I guess if ur looking for faster growth, size then Mgf is the better option. I wish I could afford to run both. My main concern is going hypo. Idk if its best to use it pre or post workout, Mgf that is? However; following an injection of igf immediatly after exercise requires u get some fast acting carbs in, right? Then you continue eating carb/protein meals? Can somebody layout a chart of what u actually need to eat from the time of injection until carbs and protien needs are met? I haven't seen or perhaps I missed the chart with carb and protein timing. Also, if I was to use Igf I would run 40-60mcgs EOD postworkout. I'm still a bit lost as far as when or what days to inject Mgf. I saw a chart of Mgf being injected once ot twice, however; that was also in conjunction with using Igf. I just want to have my bases covered and since igf/mgf is a highly debatble and new topic, I would imagine as people experiment then doses and dosing, eating, etc...would then change. If anybody could assit me with this I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much!

G3NEiol_lwS

Awards
very educational. thanks

Dioblos

Awards
Work outs and dosing: On MGF and IGF-lr3

Sunday: Day off, Peg-MGF 300mcg pm
Monday: Chest & biceps. 20mcg IGF-lr3 each chest PWO
Tuesday: quads & abs 20mcg IGF-lr3 each quad PWO
Wednesday: back & triceps 20mcg IGF-lr3 each lat PWO
Thursday: shoulders, abs. 20 mcg IGF-lr3 each shoulder PWO
Friday: prioritizations, biceps triceps superset 20mcg IGF each bicep (My triceps are huge so I wont inject them)
Sutarday: Day off

bf: 8-9%

Any advice will be very appreciated!

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If this how people are running it here? I'm about to give Peg MGF a run at 50mcg per site, 20 sites between both arms for a total of 1mg twice per week, for 4wks.. I'll then follow up with LR3 for 4wks... all whilst running standard gear and synthol of course.

TRIGUY

TRIGUY

Awards
Anyone ever order peg-MGF ....STRAIGHT from a legitimate pharmaceutic al grade research lab?

I am in talks but they want to me to give .....

1. PEPTIDE sequence???
2. Final yield & purity level???

how should I answer these questions??

Thx

TRIGUY

TRIGUY

Awards
Anyone ever order peg-MGF ....STRAIGHT from a legitimate pharmaceutic al grade research lab?

I am in talks but they want to me to give .....

1. PEPTIDE sequence???
2. Final yield & purity level???

how should I answer these questions??

Thx
I am find the info I was looking for.

I will post if I am able to order PEG-MGF straight from a pharm

TRIGUY

TRIGUY

Awards
I am find the info I was looking for.

I will post if I am able to order PEG-MGF straight from a pharm

My friend that does research in this field has obtained Prescription IGF & MGF...

....will keep you posted

TRIGUY

TRIGUY

Awards
Work outs and dosing: On MGF and IGF-lr3

Sunday: Day off, Peg-MGF 300mcg pm
Monday: Chest & biceps. 20mcg IGF-lr3 each chest PWO
Tuesday: quads & abs 20mcg IGF-lr3 each quad PWO
Wednesday: back & triceps 20mcg IGF-lr3 each lat PWO

Thursday: shoulders, abs. 20 mcg IGF-lr3 each shoulder PWO
Friday: prioritizations, biceps triceps superset 20mcg IGF each bicep (My triceps are huge so I wont inject them)
Sutarday: Day off

bf: 8-9%

Any advice will be very appreciated!

any results??

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
any results??
I'm new to MGF and IGF1, but it seems like daily dosing of IGF1L3 seems kinda like overkill...

wouldn't daily dosing of IGF1DES be a better choice, especially when using MGF on off days?

or, maybe MGF 2 hours pre-workout Mon-Thur. IGF1L3 post workout Tue and Fri. <but it seems like combining the 2 gets complicated, as they compete for receptors, etc....

maybe MGF for a month, and then IGF1 for a month, and then cycle off for a couple months?